Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mimi Lo

hey guys!

i'm also a big fan of mimi ^__^ and goddessofhonour, you're bringing back my fanaticism of Chun Wai in Blade Heart all over again. i agree, raymond and mimi had so little scenes together. i think it was b/c tvb actually cut out a lot of stuff. did any of you noticed that a lot of things didn't make sense or weren't explained in there? imo, they should have cut off a lot of the scenes with liza and adam b/c it was too draggy. if they had even cut off a few scenes and added the ones with ray and mimi, i think it would've been a lot better.

and in the themevideo, there was this one scene when mimi was crying her heart out. ahhh, i wanted to see what had happened then!

i'm hoping for her role in TRTC it would be a bit bigger than TLB. she's definitely paired up with power again, but i hope there might be something with ray as well

Yeah! I found Mimi's Thread!

Just watchd Blade heart... I was cheering Chun Wai on ALL the way through

But I hated Raymond's characater! He didn't deserve Chun Wai! I was 4 sum weird reason, happy at the scene where Ray told Chun Wai he was sorry n took hold of her hand but Mimi rejected him... I was smiling at Ray's face, i think he deserved it!

But... in a way i wantd them to end up together coz Mimi loved him so much...
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

Hey there you guys!!!!! Lol, I love all the conversations that is going on in here!! Mimi is awsome and its great how she has so many fans!! I am eager to jump into the conversations so lets start now!!

Lol, I am soooooooo still in the mood to talk about Blade Heart I'm so glad that you Magicswallow and SaraCrystalWater are talking about it ^__^ Yup, Mimi's character in BH was the best. Everything about her made me love her more and more! I'm really glad she got that role because she played it to perfection! It really does stink if TVB did cut out scenes between Ray and Mimi!! I agree with you magicswallow that other scenes could have been cut instead to have more Ray and Mimi time Oh, I remember that scene Sara! One of my favorites as well. I thought it was really touching and sweet how Raymond finally realizes everything and watns to be with Mimi, but she rejects him. I actually felt bad for him. Even though he did deserve it, but I thought he also deserved asecond chance

Oh winkwink, in JTTW2 Mimi played as Na Ja. She only made a few appearances here and there. But there was a part that she did get quite a focus. I can't remember exactly what, but she was battling a contest with Benny and Wayne in that temple which her father holds and she was touched by what Wayne was saying that she got tricked and lost that contest.

Anyways about Mimi in The Last Breakthrough. Dissapointing how her character was so small. It was just a supporting character that provided comedy relief here and there. Hehe, but did you guys notice that Power also had an appearance? These two are always together!! Cute!!! Anyways I'm looking forward to seeing them in that other serie with Ray as well. I do hope Mimi will have scenes with Ray, if not pair with him in future series
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I don't like the character Chun Wai so much. I prefer her character in Lady Fan

I remember seeing her on Battle Against Evil ages and ages ago - I totally loved that and I really liked her... She was OK in A Handful of Love...

I saw Mimi in the Keep Fit show, she lost weight and she was crying because she was happy. She's so pretty.

I thought that her character in Lady Fan and Blade Heart were both likeable. Its just in BH, she had a more elegent and educated character which was very intriguing. Not saying her character in Lady Fan was bad because she was more plain or anything like that though.

Same here Sharon ^__^ I remember her in Battle Against Evil and I liked her and that serie. Her relationship with Agustus was cute. As for Handful of Love, not my favorite serie, but her character wasn't bad. I just wish she would have gotten more scenes! Espically at the end where she begins to pair with Johnson, should have been more detailed!

Was that show soemwhat recent MikeNolan? Since I am currently watching Lethal Weapons of Love and Pasion and I've noticed that she does look a lot skinner. Espically in her face, it is less round and longer looking. She looks pretty either way, but in the serie, she looks so elegent!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

mimi and power again in lwolap i love them!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Default I Love MIMI

She's so cute Love her soo much!!

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour View Post

Was that show soemwhat recent MikeNolan? Since I am currently watching Lethal Weapons of Love and Pasion and I've noticed that she does look a lot skinner. Espically in her face, it is less round and longer looking. She looks pretty either way, but in the serie, she looks so elegent!
    Oh no I'm so sorry for not replying. I did not know. Yes it was the day I posted. Again I'm so sorry

I just watched D.I.E Mimi's and Derek's kwok Character are the best in there!!! Mimi got paired up with cuttie Stephen Wong, Oh my hes soo cute!!