Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mimi Lo

Default Mimi Lo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mimilo.net/photo/onshow/show_womens_4.jpg')

I actually made a Mimi Lo thread long ago but I couldn't find it on the search engine on spcnet.tv

anyhoo so far she has appeared in

Journey to the West II
    Treasure Raiders
    Battle Against Evil
    Lofty Waters Verdant Bow
    Blade Heart
    Lady Fan
    A Handful of Love

currently filming
    Wandering Hero Medics
    Tossing Rain Turning Cloud

Well she's always been in ancient series so its nice to see that her currently filming she's doing modern series I do like her as an actress but sometimes her eyes gets so big it kind of creeps me out. but she's alot better than some other actresses out there~

I think she is currently dating Power Chan but I'm not sure someone should check that.
    Last edited by xox; 07-22-04 at 02:06 PM.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hey there xox I've seen Mimi in a few dramas now and currently watching her in Lofty Waters Verdant Bow. I think she is a good actress and love her in those comedic roles!!! Agree, she is better then a few other actresses that have been acting longer.

Hehe, my favorite serial she was in would be Battle Against Evil. Thought she looked very cute in there and had a this cute little chemsitry with Augustus.

Mimi was in Journey to the West 2? Do you happen to know what character she played? Hehe, maybe I'll rewatch for her. Wait...wasn't she Nezha? (Goddess remembers back)

Yeah, she is dating Power. Its nice since they ahve been in a few serials togehter already. Wonder if they end up in LWVB, hehe. That is a cute picture of the two!!! Mimi looks very pretty there!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh really?!?! she and power chan? im surprised! power is kinda old already right? so they are real life lovers eh? but i found them cute in lwvb
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I did't know Mimo was in JTTW. But know that goddess mentioned that she was Nezha, I think I can recall her in that series. Yeah, I've never seen in her in a modern series before, so it would be something new. I'm curious to know how she will be in a modern series.

Yes, I agree I think she is very good actress and very funny in comedic roles. The first time I saw her was in Treasure Raider and didn't really like her too much, I think it was because of the character she played but when I saw her in Battle Against Evil I thought she was a very good actress. Very convincing how she was a bratt in the beginning and then was nice later on. I think that was my favorite role of hers too.

I just saw her in Lady Fan. I wonder why they put a scar on her face. I only watched the first two tapes, didn't watch far enough to find out. Anyone know why she has the scar?

I think Power and Mimi does end up together in LWVB. I'm just curious hold old is she anyways?

I loved her in Lady Fan. Wish I have a friend like that.

Hey there you guys

I just finished watching Lofty Waters Verdant Bow and I thought Power and Mimi were hilarious!!! Its so funny how their characters could fall in love. Got so many laughs from them!!!

I'm not sure how old Power is....he doesn't look that old though. I'm guessing somewhere in the 30's?

Here are some cute pics of Power and Mimi!!! lol
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mimilo.net/news/news_49_03.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mimilo.net/news/news_49_05.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mimilo.net/news/news_49_02.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Awwww...they are so cute together! I didn't know they were dating in real life until I read the thread for Lady Fan. How long have they been going out for?

i saw mimi in few series she is a very great actress by the way!!!
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

i hear Mimi is also in the series Tossing Rain Turning Clouds as well~ Guess whose in it with her?! Power haha awww~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Hey there guys

Yeah, its great that Power and Mimi are getting so many chances to star in series together!!! They can spend more time togehter that way, hehe. Maybe htye'll even end up togehter in Tossing Rain Turning Clouds?

xox, love your new avator!!! I have two heart shaped jars filled with those stars too. Planning to give it to a special someone oneday....

I'm not quite sure how long they haev been dating. I think it was a little after they stared togethr in some serie. Not sure though.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi everyone~

I was hoping for Power and Mimi in Lady Fan but that didnt turn out so =(
    but its okay i think they are so cute together!
    So I hope they are together for this new series.

Yeah goddess I changed my hockey avatar, since it's over now. thanks! i thought it looked pretty but i think i need to recenter it.

xoxoxox

Hey there xox

Hehe, I actually did think that Power and Mimi might be paired together in Lady Fan since I dind't know the storyline yet at all. I got the impression of that since towards the beginning Power kept "teasing" Mimi and all that.

Hehe, so you enjoy watching hocky? I'm not too much in understanding of hocky. Lol, never really watched much of it before. Anyways I think your avator looks fine!!! hehe, no need to re-center unless you really want to So cute!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there everyone

hehe, I'll just try to revive this thread since I'm quite in the mood to chat on Mimi, hehe

Anyways I've rented all of Blade Heart now, but I still havn't watched anything yet. Did catch bits and parts here and there while my dad was watching and I think Mimi looks soooo cute!!!

Her outfit and hairstyle makes her look very elegant in here and "princess" like. I think she makes a cute couple with Raymond. Better then Shirley. Shirley has too much of that kiddish look still and her costumes aren't that great to me.

I really like Mimi's character as well, at least from what I've seen She is doing so much for Raymond and for Shirley as well!!! She is like sorta even match making them together while she likes him Poor her!!

Hehe, I'm giong to start watching the serie soon so taht I can find out more on Mimi, lol. Till then
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Power and Mimi keep their love life really private which is smart.

Also I find Mimi better MC, host or reporter then in acting roles. But she can do it all.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

She just had an album out, covering all the classic pieces by older singers, such as Alan Tam, Leslie Cheung and so on. Not bad.

does mimi actually answer her own email?

never heard her sing.
    Last edited by xox; 07-22-04 at 02:07 PM.

xoxoxox

Hey all

I've never heard her sing before either. Lol, didn't even know she was a singer!!! I've only seen her act and she is pretty good. I quite like her and about all the character's she has played. It would be nice to see her in a modern role sometime
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi guys!!!

I agree with ya goddes, from what I've seen so far of Blade Heart, I liked Mimi's character a lot in that series too and thought her costume and hair was very nice. And I agree with you guys, so far Mimi has played all her roles well. She is a pretty good actress.

Yeah, it would be nice to see her in a modern series. So far she has only starred in ancient ones.

I have this song called "Everyone has a Goal" sung by Vivian Lai, Dou Man Wai, DJ Vani, and Mimi but I'm not quite sure which voice is hers. So I don't really have any ideas on how her singing is. I wonder if she will ever sing a theme song for a TVB series.

if you go to http://www.mimilo.net/ you can hear her sing.

i got an email back from that adress given there. i wonder if it really is her haha~

xoxoxox

Hey there guys

Lol, because of how cute Mimi's character seems like, I've finally begun watching Blade Heart. Only on tape 2 though. Lol, its better then not starting though huh?

hehe, a little off topic, but how is Carlos role? I saw a scene of his and it was so darn sad!!! It was when he was waiting in line for porridge and used his hands to hold it in. Poor guy....

Argh...another thing. Caught a scene between Raymond and Mimi. Raymond was so darn mean there!!! Since Mimi lied about finding out the cure to his mother's illness and when he finds out, he starts to like yell at her and accusing her of stuff!! Poor Mimi, and all this time she has been helping all she can and he accuses her of not saving his mom!! Lol, if I knew more on this I would be going on and on!!

Thanks xox for hte link I think I'll check it out later tonight, hehe. ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.