View Poll Results: Who will you pick if you were Tony Leung

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carina Lau

9 69.23%
  • Maggie Cheung

4 30.77%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were Tony Leung, who would you pick?

Question If you were Tony Leung, who would you pick?

After making "In the Mood for Love" Maggie and Tony had been rumored to be an item. Subsequently, after the nude pix incident, Tony and Carina were hot as an item again. During the recent Cannes film festival, altho Tony and Maggie did not appear together in public for the movie 2046 (as Maggie claims that she only has a very minor role), Tony attended the premiere of "Clean" quietly, skipping Gong Li's party altogether, and sending Carina to attend on their behalf.

I know this is a little late, but I have been asking a lot of my male friends to pick and the response was quite interesting. Just wondering who will you pick?

Carina... why? because she is one of those girls that knows when to stand beside the man. I don't think she ask much from Tony... like marriage which most girls like to do after so long of relationship.

From what I heard Tony has a huge ego too... so maggie wouldn't be too good companions of him because she is a really strong independant women.

Actually I would be glad to be with either girls.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Maggie Cheung since she's a good actress and a beautiful one too.

Carina, every1 likes her more than Maggie!!
    Full Metal Alchemist - HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI

i think tony really loves carina. the nude pic proves it. i mean, not all guys can accept his girl experiencing that. and we're not sure whether the rape issue is true or not. i think it's tony's decision, not ours
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    i think tony really loves carina. the nude pic proves it. i mean, not all guys can accept his girl experiencing that. and we're not sure whether the rape issue is true or not. i think it's tony's decision, not ours
    I can't speak for all men but I feel that many don't mind their girl being naked to the public but maybe if their girl slept with someone then is bad... but being naked is okee I think.
    Flame on I am gone...

maybe....im not a man so i don't know. i wonder though why they don't marry? or maybe they are already married for a long time already only that they don't publicize it. r they living together?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Neither. I pick Gong Li!

lol, here comes a 4th party
    cherrie

maybe....im not a man so i don't know. i wonder though why they don't marry? or maybe they are already married for a long time already only that they don't publicize it. r they living together?
    There were a few rumors of why?

1) One suggest that Tony was gay (this was based after Tony and Leslie filmed Happy Together). Some media suggest Tony got the role because he and Leslie were lovers.

2) To have an unique image. Remember Tony was a ladies man and usually most actors who got married looses their sex appeal. Comparing to the 5 tigers, those that got married have a less promising career then those that didn't get married, Andy, Tony, compare to Mu Ku Wai and Felix Wong.

Carina plays a key role in both of these rumors because she is able to provide a rumor mill for Tony. If Tony was gay, Carina would be the wildcard because no gay men can be with a girl for this long... but then they are not married so what if... and Tony is a stud... he doesn't need to be married but yet he has a girl companion with him all the time.

I think the question would be if you are a girl like Carina... why would you stay with a Man that wouldn't openly married you for so long... 1) unless you are desperate and don't mind this kind of relationship 2) you are married already 3) getting paid to do this... etc...
    Flame on I am gone...

well maybe, just maybe, carina and tony don't actually believe in marriage. maybe living together is good enough for both of them
    cherrie

Err guys, I think the poll is about who will Tony pick and not why isn't Tony married........

But personally, I think Carina and Tony have been at it for so long I think it is companionship that's keeping them together. I doubt there's much fire and passion in their relationship.

Which explains why the media constantly catches them with different people. But I think Maggie was a real threat. But being Tony's soul mate for so long, I think Carina knows how to hold out for him, and I guess the kind of relationship they share is what Tony prefers. Which explains why he is back with her and Maggie has found a new love elsewhere.

Well I guess, why aren't they married??? Should I start another poll?????

Talking

I pick Cherrie!

But if Tony has stayed with Carina for that long, then it proves that he wants to be with her. So why choose another girl when such a great one has been by your side for so long?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Originally posted by charbydis
    I pick Cherrie!

But if Tony has stayed with Carina for that long, then it proves that he wants to be with her. So why choose another girl when such a great one has been by your side for so long?
    ya!!! and who'll dump a gal tat's actually looking better as she age!!

What does it matter why Tony and Carina are not married? Maybe they both feel secure enough in their relationship without the need of backing from a marriage certificate. Besides, they're not alone. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been a couple for years, and yet they've never legally tied the knot. Ditto for the lead singer of KISS and his woman. Also, Julian Cheung and Anita Yuen have been dating for a good ten years, but aren't even engaged yet. However, all of these couples' relationships have endured the test of time, unlike many others who have actually walked down the aisle.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

lol charbydis and rourou r u males?
    but seriously, ok back to the poll. i would pick carina
    cherrie

lol charbydis and rourou r u males?
    but seriously, ok back to the poll. i would pick carina
    this is me whenever i see her.....

This is me whenever I see Cherrie .... : (just joking )
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

so your gender is..... 50-50?
    cherrie