Thread: The ROCH love poem . . . also in LOCH and HSDS?

Default The ROCH love poem . . . also in LOCH and HSDS?

Lee Mok Sau's love poem, "Ask The World . . . What Is Passion?", is a trademark of RETURN OF THE CONDOR HEROES. In TVB's LEGEND OF THE CONDOR HEROES '82 and HEAVEN SWORD & DRAGON SABRE '86, however, the ROCH love poem was also referenced. In LOCH '82, Mui Chiu Fung recited the poem in reference to Gwok Jing and Wong Yung when she helped Wong Yung to save Gwok Jing from being forced by Yau Chui Gei and the Gong Nam 6 Freaks into becoming a Cheun Jen Sect Taoist. In HSDS '86, Ming Cult Left Herald of Light Yeung Siu recited the poem in reference to Sung Ching Sheu and Chow Chi Yerk when he tried to force the two of them to tell him what the Six Orthodox Sects were planning (i.e. to attack the Ming Cult headquarters at Gwong Ming Peak). I figure these scenes were probably added by TVB, but did the ROCH poem ever actually come up in LOCH and/or HSDS? If they did, it would make for some remarkable thematic continuity.

I maybe wrong, but I think it was also used in one of GL's Legendary Siblings adaptations? It was probably from a well-known poem or something? (only that it's not well-known to me )