Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tse Kwan Ho

cupcake....so emotionalll....ya that part was sad. hehheheehe...he's hot when he cries??? omg...ya me too linda. i said the exact same the over in the book & sword thread. i wanted to hit him in the head so badly. gee the guy's soo biased and thinks that she cares bout his looks! when i was watching it, iw was like" gee yo...just get it over with , with ur face. u still look cute men!". if i was sun li i wouldn't leave. but again, she's a girl and she tried her best to get him but he just won't start nething. what else can she do. and heehhehe...ya the part when he apoligizes to her was sweet. agree with u rachel! i don't like "emotional romantic relationship" like the one that tran gia lac has with cassilie (Princess Huong huong). its soo....boring. they always talk bout "i'm gonna be with u forever,....i'm gonna love u..." ok we already noes that. that's y i like 7th couple and 14th cuz they fun u noe...and cute!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

exaclty!! aghhhh please dont remind me of tran gia lac and cassile's and quach thanh dong's three-way relationship or something, it bores me like crazieeee! and yeah the "apoligize me or else you know whats gunna happen" thing is funny! i was laughing so much. (i also rewind it a lot too...kekeke) hehe and linda, you are so fast!! probably becuz when bittersweet and i watched it we had to wait for the tapes to come out. gee, remember those long days and hours of waiting bittesweet? ahahahah it was really sad. oh and ..OH you guys are so right. tkh was actually, i have to say, very hard-headed to sun li! and yah....it was good that she left...because thats the only way to get him to know that he needs her and loves her. you know the part when tkh was out hiding behind the window and nguyen chi, her dad, and ZZZ were talking inside about the marriage? and when she said "i was attracted to his looks but then later on i realize being with him only led me to pain and sadness" or something like that then he totally wiped out and leaned back to the window. gosh that was horribly sad!!! aiya hahah rachel, if tkh and sun li were proud of us i would THANK GOD. LoL.
    WU ZUN ! <3

the part when he saw theme talking in the room, i didn't felt sad for him..i actually felt good cuz because of that. he'll noe how importand she is too him. i was like"GOOD! now u noe she's important!"hehehehe. cupcake, i think u rewind every scene with tkh and sun li over and over again linda, ur soo lucky u get to see the movie quick cuz its all out. oh ya r u watchin it in chinese or vietnames version??gee when we were watchen it, we had to wait every week and it seems soo long cuz we usually finish the tapes in 1 day and had to wait for another 7 day! i really like chau tieu koi. she's funny. u noe 7th brother's wife. they just cracj me up. she's cute too!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

lol yahhh she's a cracker upper. (whatevert that is lol) i know linda's lucky but then i have to say although it was painful to wait day after day for the tapes but i actually think its okay now cause i know if i had all the tapes at once i would watch and watch until i fall asleep! so then i'll finished the series sooner but because i had to wait for the tapes i expanded the serie watching time for me. anyways, back to tkh, did you know he and kwong wa are the same age? im just like oooooh lala. hahahaha you know, tkh, i read from this website once that he acts in plays and movie but i sure hope he can film for series for me to rent and watch and rewind and watch again. LOL!
    WU ZUN ! <3

I also think I'm lucky because I don't like to wait. But the bad thing is that I finished the series n 1 week and that's too fast, even for me.
    I already finished it yesterday.

SO SO SO SO SO SAD!!!!!!!

I want to kill the script writer

Do you realize that we have been waiting 27 long, interminable episodes for them to be together, and when they finalley are together, in 2 eps. they DIE!!!!!!!
    Whats the purpose for them to suffer, to go through meeting, misunderstannding, bickering, funny, lovely and sad things if at the end they die in minutes???????
    I cryed yesterday for 20 minutes after finishing the series.
    There is no words to describe how I feel...

Hi biitersweet!. I see it in chinese version, because I don't know vietnamese.

ooh hey linda! you finished it and you had the same reaction as us. it was sooo sad. it think its pretty good seeing it in chinese because then you get to hear their real voices. you know, i dont know, but if you saw it in the viet version, you might cry even more. their voices... it changes everything. im not sure but ....... it was sad!! did you see when they died, it was..... devastating! if you went back to our posts, you would see how much we dissed the scriptwriters!!
    WU ZUN ! <3

i noe guy!!!!!!!!!!! geezes,whoever the scriptwritter is screw him!! what a stupid ending, having them all die. i rather have the leader die! but i guess...that's what makes it special. i mean if they all had a happy ending, we'd just be like "ahh....they're soo great" so and so...but since they 'd died, they'll always be in ur memories but GOSH! they don't have to make it look and feel soo painful! especially the lil guy! did u see how he died???they should have left him behind. and the 3 old ppl died sooo ridiculous. since they have great powers, they should have help tkh and sun li and others. .linda! don't u think that it's sooo cruel that no one came to help tkh and sun li to kill ZZZ! i mean he's the most hardest one to kill and no one came to help them instead they all go fight those lil soldiers! men.... if i were 7th couple, 4th sister and the leader, i don't noe how i can leave. although they survive, i think its even more painful for them than die because they've lost all their life time friends and love ones...especially 7th sister, seeing her parents died with her own eyes!!!!!!!!!! and ya cupcake! i still am upset of the fact they have such ugly and plain tombstone when the sacrifise themselves....and i still don't get what PF wasn't in the tomb when they opened it!

lol bittersweet! ahahha dont remind meeee of the terrible scene of no one coming to help tkh and sun li kill that ZZZ dude! i hate everybody! why did they fight lil soldiers. kill their leader first then they'll get scared and back up. but nooo! and the little guy it was soo hurt... it was sad to see 9th brother die to he was funny especially when 1) 7th sis thought he loved her and 2) when sun li ask him to pretend with her and he's like, "ya dont worrie bout it, i've done this before" or somethign like that it was hilarious. lols. and PF... hm, well, the scriptwriters made her into a butterfly.

P.S: bittersweet, if you're watching mission of trouble pleassse go in the thread for it in the atv section and chat about it with me.
    WU ZUN ! <3

I also was devastated by their death. And also, how can CJL not kill the king after he killed all his brothers and sisters, and let him go and even say: Please be a good king!!!!!??????????
    As we know by history that this king lived a very long life, and then you cannot kill him for historical accuracy, then the scriptwriter only have 2 choices.
    - Or make them all alive and give up on changing dinasty, maybe because they finally find that the king is good (but that changes the character of the king...)
    - or make them all die (including CJL, HQT, and 7th couple...)
    Because it's not believable that after watching all your brothers die he would give up on revenge them. That is so ungrateful from CJL, I think he should die instead.

Back on YYt and Sun Li, I think she is beautiful in her last scene, when she says that everything was worth of it. At least the sriptwriter gave her some last minutes for saying goodbye, but have you notice the death of YYT, not a word, not an image, that is so cruel... The only thing is that his eyes were open and that means that he dies desperate, leaving unfinished so may things (like his love for SL)....

OK I'm crying again, no more talking....

aww im really glad i can stop myself from getting to those memories again. or i will be . and yes i agree with you linda sun li looked very pretty and gorgeous in her last scene.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Any of you have seen the series the Second Spring?
    I rented it yesterday. Usually I think it's the kind of series I would never rent, but as TKH is one of the leads, I rented it.
    When I like an actor, I try to watch all his films and series...
    I have just begun but it is quite good so far. TKH has a lot of screen time. He is a doctor and the son of a very wealthy businessman. He has a girlfriend that is a kind of nympho, because she is with him and with another man and every time she is with either of them she likes to kiss them and wants to make love... There is one scene when she comes to his office in the hospital and begins to kiss him and strip off his clothes and he tries to stop her...
    Wow, I was thinking that this scene must have been embarrassing for him to do, with all the cameramen around him and looking at them kissing and all that... I even feel his relief when she really stops...

ew. hahaha. its a modern serie right? wellll, i would definitely not like to see that. He was also in thunder cops but he was a bad guy. i liked him anyhow though. lols bittersweet, so what is that trang nguyen serie called in english and vietnamese again? i want to rent it! hehe keke
    WU ZUN ! <3

in vietnamese its called "trang nguyen to san" in english if i'm not wrong is " so, the king of beggers". soo...what's that "second spring" series about???i didn't watch thunder cop nor that yet?? i wonder which one's better cuz i want to see one since "trang nguyen to san" is rented by sumone else. and ya...who's the female lead in "second spring"?

Yes cupcakes, it's a modern series. It's not bad so far, even if the leads are old people, they all are very good actors and then it doesn't get boring.
    TKH character is so unlucky, I pity him more and more. But his acting skills are just absolutely astounding....
    Bittesweet, I think the "Beggar" series is a funny one, with a lot of funny scenes and dialogues, and the "Spring" one is much more serious. I haven't seen "Beggar", I also would like to rent it, but I have seen a trailer.
    Anyone knows if it is good?

so is the "spring" one serious or comedy like???? well from what i heared from my cousins, they say that the "beggers" one is really good. that's why i wanted to see it. o...where'd u find the trailor for it??

im gunna go rent the king of beggers one now. is he paired up with a female actress in there? if yes who is she, bsweet?
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya it think...but i'm not sure who she is cuz her pic in the poster's not clear...but uu.........tell me bout it k!!! i'm soo eager to noe...hehehe

The spring one is very serious. I already finished it, and the econd half of the series was quiye boring because TKH has little screen time and it focuses more on the old people. If you are people that like comedy, then do not rent it.

Hi girls, what you should watch is Sui Tang Ying Xiong Zhuang (Heroes of Sui and Tang). He is very hot and acts very well and the series also is very good, not boring at all.