Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tse Kwan Ho

well coz dream of colour haven't out in viet or mandarin...so i got a fifty fifty percent coorect...and you sound like a viet....so yeah.....and I'm viet tooo.....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Rachealyuen
    hehhehe....I've heard from my friend that tse kwon ho plays a cool chracter...but myolie kinda crap out....but i haven't watch it yet...sooo no comment...
    yeah his char is very cool, very admirable, so perfect hehe. myolies char is just too tooo nice ..
    Smile

Banned

Here RachelYuen, Pictures of Tsk Kwan Ho and his wife and baby. Well to everyone else who ever interesting to look.
    His wife kind of Chuppy, but I guess looks don't matter in love.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-7/766905/bb1234567890.jpg')
    Last edited by Question; 07-09-04 at 11:04 PM.

well she is chubby...but they look like a happy family....thanks question for that....she sure looks cute somehow...heheheh......
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hehe, thats a reasonable guess Racheal Oh, so your viet too? Thats even better!! Another viet friend

Hmmm...him and his wife aren't that compatable, but they look very happy and that is allt hat matters. Looks is really nothing, its whats on the inside. Lol, I know, I know. Sentence has been said millions of times before, but that really is what should be true!!

Thanks for the pictures Question
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

heheheh...yep inside quality is the one that last forever...i just hope all boys know that.....lolz....at least tse kwon ho do.....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

currently watching him in dream of colours. he's a good actor. but in some scenes i think he overacts a bit. like the scene where melissa broke up w/ him and he raised his arms in exasperation. i think it's a bit overacted. but overall i still think he's a good actor it's really cute when he starts to care for myolie
    oh i don't even remember him in mdwav! actually i haven't seen any of his films (only mdwav and now doc), that's why i don't really know him. i would like to watch the mad phoenix though
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

he is a really great actor... i think him and moily go great together.... he is not cute but hid face has this really cool look tomit... that makes him look kinda cute... i lke him alot...

i think they showed more of tse kwan ho and myolie in dreams of colours. somehow scenes of them as a couple are very very few. the series ended up way too early
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey everybody!

A thread on Tse Kwan Ho, huh? Fascinating

I found him terrific in Dreams of Colour... the only other time I've seen him was in the movie version of The Umbrella Story where his character was not that central to the plot and it was only when somebody pointed out that he's in DOC (Which I had yet to watch) then I "knew" who he was...

Then again, he didn't command as much attention in that film unlike in DOC where his onscreen presence was amazing (was it due to his overacting, you think, cherrie? )

Cherrie, yes, DOC had too little scenes of them as a couple but enough of them to see the relationship develop from her grandfather's diciple... to her being his... and then from a friendly relationship into a brotherly-sisterly one and then something much, much more.

i guess you're right d3bbie (both in the overacting and the development of their relationship issues ) i am very amused whenever tse kwan ho would hit myolie's head very cute
    btw, is the tse kwan ho version of mad phoenix a series or movie? i want to watch that badly!
    cherrie

I saw DOC
    series was okay but liked to see more of Tse Kwan Ho
    is thundercops good? thats an atv series right?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

does tse kwan ho concentrate more on movies or atv serials?
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    i guess you're right d3bbie (both in the overacting and the development of their relationship issues ) i am very amused whenever tse kwan ho would hit myolie's head very cute
    btw, is the tse kwan ho version of mad phoenix a series or movie? i want to watch that badly!
    *laughs* I know, I get very amused too... how he just whacks her on the head. Boy, does that hurt!

But it is very endearing too... shows how comfortable he is around her and how "loving"...

Hey there you guys!!!!

xox, you should give Thunder Cops a try. Yup, its a ATV serie and its pretty good overall. I quite liked it Anyways just be prepared though, TKH is a villian in there and he isn't as dashing as in DOC

Have you guys watched him in Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge? Is that good? Lol, still haven't gotten to renting it.

Anyways I am not sure about TKH doing mroe movies or series. There is so little of him!!! At least from what I've seen.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

THAT WAS HIM in MDWAV 2? In DoC, he looks diff...... and with more pimples or something in his skin.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

gonna research on the mad phoenix right now. i'll see if i can buy the vcd (tse kwan ho's version) im really dying to watch that!
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    i think they showed more of tse kwan ho and myolie in dreams of colours. somehow scenes of them as a couple are very very few. the series ended up way too early
    i agreee

hey, im planning to buy tse kwan ho's the mad phoenix. is it worth it?
    cherrie

sup!
    i just finished DOC. ya... i wanted more scenes of myolie and TKH actually dating together. He's cute. he looks nothing like 41 to me. well did anyone finished book & sword, gratitude & revenge. i just started to watch it but i really want to know how TKH is gonna end up with sun li. does anyone have pics on that movie or reviews? and oh ya i wanted to see that pic with TKH and his wife but sum how i can't view it. well if u dun't mind can u post it again or send me the link? thx aw man.....i wish i could have a boyfriend like TKH in DOC. Caring, strong and sweet.too bad the character's not real oh i'm viet too! cool!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...