Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tse Kwan Ho

hey cherrie, after u watched the mad phoenix can u tell me about? since ur a nice person... i heared that its not a series. i heared its an "on stage" production but agaiin i'm not sure.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

sure i'll tell you by then. im still persuading my sister to let me borrow her credit card so that i can buy it from yesasia
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hehe...sure take ur time. hope u could actually convince ur sis to lend u her credit card for a movie
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

yeah hopefully she's afraid i won't pay her back
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

my friend lives in chinatown. she said movies like "the mad phoenix" could be rented. maybe you could rent it or ask sumone to rent it for you at those chinese movie store. then u wouldn't have go through the trouble of asking ur sis for the credit card. i noe how it is. i have a big bro. dun't even talk about lending me suma his money, all i'm doing is asking him to let me borrow his mp3 but he's still afraid i won't give it back to him and we're speaking bout money!

ok i'll try that tnx for the suggestion
    cherrie

Hehe, agree bittersweet. It would be awsome to have someone like TKH's Nick to be your boyfriend!!! I did also want more couple scenes between Nick and Myolie, it would have been awsome. But their teacher disciple scenes was enjoyable

Not sure on Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge. Still haven't gotten it, nor heard of the novel. This would be my first version of BAS. I don't quite like ZWZ and Esther though....will give a chance however. Soont aht is, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, agree bittersweet. It would be awsome to have someone like TKH's Nick to be your boyfriend!!! I did also want more couple scenes between Nick and Myolie, it would have been awsome. But their teacher disciple scenes was enjoyable
    Oh, hehe... I know. Someone so considerate... someone who actually knows it's raining and remembers that you're at University without an umbrella... haha. And it's pouring, and it's freezing and it'd be best to pick you up.. *grins*

I agree! Their teacher-disciple scenes were terrific too.

If TVB hadn't decided to have a love relationship between them, I wouldnt have minded just having the teacher student relation. Lol, if they are going to pair the two then give them a really really good ending. I know that the two are togehter by heart and spirit and all that, but still!!!

Hehe, I jsut love that d3bbie!!! That happens to be my favorite thing TKH does in the serie. Being so considerate to go pick her up twice too if I am right!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yup ur rite. the sweetes thing about TKH picking her up is that he doesn't try to like show off and say "oh its raining so i came to pick u up on purpose" like i like those kinda guy who cares for you but doesn't really show it.

the thing that i found so cute of tse kwan ho in the series is how 'embarrassed' he is to admit his true feelings for myolie. he acted like a 'child' there
    cherrie

Originally posted by bittersweet
    yup ur rite. the sweetes thing about TKH picking her up is that he doesn't try to like show off and say "oh its raining so i came to pick u up on purpose" like i like those kinda guy who cares for you but doesn't really show it.
    Haha... it is awfully sweet, huh?
    When he said, "oh, I was just passing by..." and you, being the audience goes, "YEAH, right" ... *laughs* He does that a few times, doesn't he?

Once, he even bought her snacks before her classes because she stayed back to help him...

Cherrie, I know! It's so funny how he tried to tell her he liked her...but turned around, and she was asleep!

hey debbie! that's exactly what i said when i saw that part.i was like "yeahhh rite...." but that was cute and yes i did think he acted like a child when i see him with myolie.

Unhappy

half way through watching dream of colours, i realized tse kwan ho was from thunder cop and he is such a good actor. lol and seriously it hurt me to the bottom of my heart when i heard he was married but haha still im looking forward to watching him in book and sword, gratitude and revenge. I'm half way through only cause it takes soooo long for them to translate into viet... but o well he and Sun Li was paired up and that's greeeeaaaat =D
    WU ZUN ! <3

cupcake did u watched up to the part where he came to save those ppl from hong hoa hoi from the fires and got injured? its sad and annoying later on for his relationship with sun li. if u didn't watch it up to there then i won't say anything about cuz i dun't what to spoil u watching the movie. and ya dun't u wish that the whole series would be translated in viet all at once so we could watch it!

Originally posted by bittersweet
    hey debbie! that's exactly what i said when i saw that part.i was like "yeahhh rite...." but that was cute and yes i did think he acted like a child when i see him with myolie.
    Hallo Bittersweet!

Haha I know, he gets so child-like sometimes... well, in a good way. Very endearing, that's for sure.
    With Elaine he was all solemn and stuff... with Michelle, the youngish part of him comes out.

that's the best part in their relationship. myolie added the spice on his life.
    cherrie

bittersweet, i know! i want them to translate it to viet all at once, but obviously they dont! ahah, yup, i watched to the part we he went to save them. its so sad!! i just finished episode 28. but still, i find him handsome as always after that, and later on it sort of goes away but he still minds -.- anyways, what episode did you watch up to?
    WU ZUN ! <3

i just finished ep.28 too. i mean its soo obvious he likes her but he felt that he's not good enough for her cuz of his looks even though his face has becum better now.but u noe the guy tran gia lac rite. the leader of hong hoa hoi. he soo stupid. he likes the sister and she likes him too. even though they didn't made any committment to their relationship, it does mean nothing between them have happen. all of a sudden when he saw the little sister he fell in love with her, saying nothing to the big sister! he's soo cold. his character's not suppose to be like that kinda person! when u truely love sumone u can't just forget them that fast like the way he did to the big sister.

to bittersweet, exactly. the leader of hong hoa hoi is mean to the big sister. how could he love the younger sis when he's suppose to be deeply in love and worried for the big sis? i dont know..but i find the younger sis, cassa-ley, annoying sometimes. -.-
    and 14th brother of hong hoa hoi, how could he let Lee Nguyen Chi gooo? lols
    WU ZUN ! <3