Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tse Kwan Ho

ya the lil sis is annoying sumtimes. she's sooo hmmm....helpless sumtimes. but i guess guys likes those kinda girls who's always weak, at least he does. i like u noe um...i forget what place he's in..u noe vo chieu cac, the smart one, and chau tieu koi,the kinda dumb one, i like them. at least they're more interesting. i unno i find kassili and tran gia lac is boring. but she's sent to the palace to stay with the king though. i wonder how her relationship with tran gia lac will be like in the ending.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

haah yup, tieu koi, she's really funny. hmmm i think the relationship with cassaly and tran gia lac would end up like the dream...maybe she's gonna take the king's side in the end.
    WU ZUN ! <3

no i don't think her ending will be like the dream cuz in her dream the king is not that bad, but the king rite now killed her family! nope, i dun't think she would. but who noes maybe she would because she might be touched with his love. ya i think sun li and tkh is a good couple. myolie is fine too. but theres sumthing about that does not quite make it perfect. u noe tieu koi. first when i first saw her i though she's not that pretty and kinda weird. but later on i find her funny and cute.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

yup. i think tieu koi looks prettier with her new hairstlye. she's cute. lol hmm myolie and tkh. im not shure.. i kinda have more positive feelings with sun li and tkh. hmm i cant wait until the part where all the hong hoa hoi people march into the kingdom. =) but i dont want the serie to end though. ahhaha
    WU ZUN ! <3

i heared that sun li had to marry troung trieu trong when she came back home. thats when tkh gets her bak. i read it on a web site but i unno if its true

yupp ..i didnt read the review for it because they had spoilers but i do know that she wanted to get revenge for tkh. in the end, he gets her back though. hm you know the king? i think he's gonna bail out on hong hoa hoi.. i dont think he ever did want to be on their side anyways. =p
    Last edited by cupcakes; 08-31-04 at 06:56 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

i think he's stuck in the middle. i mean he did make it so that nguoi hang could be treated better. but i guess he will choose the position of being a king over hong hoa hoi. if i were tran gia lac. i wouldn't fully believe the king because. how could he give up his wealth and fortune? i mean he though he was the king all along and though that he was his mom's real son. he can't just betrayed them. hahahaha...i'm being the director if the movie newayz after all it is a movie. if everything went perfectly then theres no point of watching i guess

yeap.. if the king betrays hong hoa hoi..that'd be interesting. hahaha. same, if i was tran gia lac i wouldn't fully depend on the king..cause the king's got his peeps and sutff its hard for him to give up all that he has. and the big sis got hit down to the rocky hill or something.. i wonder who's gonna save her. =p
    WU ZUN ! <3

wow...can i ask what serie are we tallking about...sound insteresting
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hi Rachelyuen ^_^
    we're talking about this serie called Book and Sword, Gratitude and Revenge =)
    WU ZUN ! <3

Can anyone post a picture? I have no idea who this guy is... I've heard of his name many times though..

here is the pic of book sword, gratitude & revenge
    Attached Images Attached Images

gee, he's sooo wooden hard to sun li in book and sword
    WU ZUN ! <3

Wow you guys!!!! So many replies in here already, lol. I gotta get caught up with the talk. So it seems like the main talk is Book and Sword huh? I bettert hink of renting that soon ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey goddess!

You should rent Book and Sword soon, it is really good.

I'm kinda obsessed with it now! LOL I keep rewinding it to watch! It's like water to me..... hahhaahha joking!
    WU ZUN ! <3

I like him towards the end of Dreams of Colours. He's kinda funny and sweet then.

caf_feee, this is Tse Kwan Ho

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan/booksword2002/book06.jpg')

isn't he cuttttttte? lol >.<
    WU ZUN ! <3

bittersweet, did you get the 29.30.31.32 video for book and sword yet?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Lol cupcakes!!! You really love it if your comparing it to water, lol. Anyways I think I will eventually go and get it. How many tapes are there in viet version now?

Got a question now guys. While watching Thunder Cops I saw that when Monica emailed him the reciever was Tze Kwan Ho. Lol, so it wasn't his character name, a little mistake there, but was wondering if his name is with a "S" or with a "Z?" Oh yes, this email name thing was pointed out to me by someone else
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

LOL Monica really typed that? lol, that doesnt mean that they use his real name in Thunder Cops right? Maybe thats a mistake. haha I think his name is spelt with an 'S' cause the poster for dreams of colours and book and sword at my renting place has the cast names at the bottom, and his tse/tze was spelt with an 'S'. But maybe its wrong..correct me then please

Goddess, there are currently 7 tapes out for book and sword in Vietnamese.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 09-03-04 at 02:42 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3