Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tse Kwan Ho

Originally posted by cupcakes
    bittersweet, did you get the 29.30.31.32 video for book and sword yet?
    hey cupcake. ya i just got it today. didn't watch it yet. onlie watched a bit of it. ima watch it now!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

hey hey bittersweet!

i watched 40 minutes of that video I can't wait to watch more of it! lol

OOOH BITTERSWEET I just watched more, did you seeeee tkh and sun li? THEY'RE SOOO SWEEEET!

I'm sorry. I am annoying =| lol
    Last edited by cupcakes; 09-03-04 at 08:15 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

yaya! i just watched sum more too! FINALLY they're together now. the part were he confesses his love to her and the part where they exchange the flute and hair clip was soooo sweet! i can't wait to watch more to see them getting married lol!ur not annoying. its great to have sumone to actually discuss bout these movies. at home when i talk abouti t, they're just gonna tell me to shut up neways.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

lol at home when I talk about it, they say I'm so dramatic and "into" the serie. lol but yup, its great to have someone to chat about it with! ahah, i watched to the part where he and her exchanged the flute and hair clip, then I had to stop. I have to wait till tonight to watch it ! I can't wait till they get married too! its gonna be so wondeful. But I get so annoyed when they show the king :s LoL
    Last edited by cupcakes; 09-03-04 at 08:40 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya me too but i can't believe the guy in hong hoa hoi betrayed them. arggg now that sun li and tkh is together, i guess there's gonna be less scenes of them . now its probably concentrating on tran gia lac, cassili and the king but i heared from the rental lady that this series is still pretty long

aww i know. they're gonna show less scenes of tkh and sun li but perhaps not ...at least they're together. the king, I HATE THAT GUY! I despise him... he's so demanding. lol, i know! That guy is such a traitor! I want to jump in the screen and give a beating to the king and that traitor. LOl!
    WU ZUN ! <3

hahha. the thing i hate bout the king is his mouth. its as if he's tryin ta talk in a glued mouth! i find tkh very sweet with his expressions towards sun li.sunli's kind but interesting unlike cassili, soo dead! hope they dun't lessen the scenes between them. i have to wait till next thursday to rent the continued episodes. if sumday i work in the movie industry, i'd make it so that we can rent 6 episodes each time and maybe get it delivered! lol! i was gonna say rent the whole series at once but is that possible? gee...i'm obssesing over these movies. its like when i go to bed i'd be like " tran gia lac... can long, cassili....duong ngu dong....ly nguyen chi.. ahhhh!hahaha. men i think i'm crazy. need sum food and a movie to calm myself down!

lol i definitely need them to be able to sleep too! when I go to sleep, I usually recall the memories of tse kwan ho and sun li ...and the funny stuff that happens. even the evil things lol. but you know this series right? It comes out on thursdays for me, too, but I always rent it on thursday and finish it by friday night or saturday morning. AND I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE UPCOMING THURSDAY TO GET A NEW VIDEO! that is just sooo sad! yeah i hope they don't lessen scenes with tkh and sun li... i love their parts! :P CAN LONG AND HIS ANNOYING WAY OF TALKING.... i hate it. you're right, it's like his lips are glued together trying to talk! LoL! anyways, I still have 1 hour and a half for the 29.30.31.32 video, and I'm gonna go watch it now! Hope that traitor won't tell the dowager queen where the rest of the hong hoa hoi people are staying =| (tieu koi's dad's place outside of the palace area)

lol duong ngu dong... yah thats right! LOl
    Last edited by cupcakes; 09-04-04 at 12:54 AM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

bittersweet, I just finished this week's tape. It was good as always just too little scenes with tkh and sun li. that was sad. lol, and I thought the king was sooo cruel, did you see what he did to the big sis? My family says he did the right thing cause she was trying to kill him, but he's gonna get pay back somehow. :T
    I thought, if Cassily was given to the king then they wouldn't show her as much, but turns out, 3/4 of the 4 chapters this week was about her! I was devastated when she and the king talks. Anyways, good thing someone now is kinda sure who the traitor of hong hoa hoi is!
    Last edited by cupcakes; 09-04-04 at 02:18 PM.
    WU ZUN ! <3

geeeee bittersweet where are youuuuuu?
    WU ZUN ! <3

hey cupcake! gosh i finally i can get here. i don't know what happen but during the past few days i tried to go to this site but it saids that the site is unavailable. yup on the tape 31-32 its all about cassilie. the king is kinda dumb. he tries to win cassilie's heart but hurts the big sis. who'd love a person that killed or family? i noe. i was soo eager to see a part of sun li and tkh too. i was like gee.. when r they gonna switch scenes to sun li and tkh or ppl of hong hoa hoi cuz seriously i rather watch them than the king and cassilie. i hate the queen. she's soo evil and freaky! she told the king that he had to destroy tran's ancesters. cummon what is he gonna do with it. if he's willing to betray here then it doesn't matter wether ancestors are there or not.i really hope that cassilie will love the king so that tran gia lac noes how it feels like to be heart-broken!hahahha... i finish my tapes right away too after i rent it and its awfully long till next thursday for the next rentals. i could watch the time over and over again. hehehe...by the way. luv the new layout. i wish tvb will produce more movies starring tkh!

lols finally your backkkk bittersweet lol, ooooh i tried to get here too but it didn't work..but that was on september 5th or something.. lol, anyways, they get a wedding, thats good, but they get less scenes? ThATS NOT GOOD! haha i seriously hate it when they show cassily and the king ....especially when she's nice to him...he killed her family! and she's treating him like..normal, i guess. I hate how the big sis didnt tell cassily that the king got people to disable her body, i thought that was cruel I think 4th brother has what it takes to be the leader of hong hoa hoi ....and 3rd brother, that traitor, dont you think it kinda freaky when he opened his hood to talk to the dowager queen? gosh it's harassing! I wonder why 4th brother didn't think that 3rd brother was then traitor since 3rd brother was the best one using weapons. Maybe he trusted him to much? ooh well, until thursday, i'll be devastated to find out!
    WU ZUN ! <3

yay!!!tomorrow's thursday and you noe what that means? book sword, grattitude & revenge! but wait....hmmmm...i'm very excited but when i think about how scenes between cassilie and the king will be showed more i just get lesser excited but anyhow i still love this series. ya i think in this movie they choose the rite person for the rite charater(besides cassilie of course if i haven't mentioned it) 3rd brother looks sooo evil thats y he's definately perfect for his roll. i knew it! i knew there's sumthing wrong with him. don't u noticed in the beginning that he's always soo quiet and generous? and u noe what i'm eager to noe? i wonder if chau tieu koi's baby will be born. i mean i have a feeling she might loose it cuz she's not very careful. i sure hope she won't cuz it'll be soo bad if she did. can't wait to watch tomorrows episodes so then we can discuss it
    Last edited by bittersweet; 09-08-04 at 04:12 PM.

totally. I'm soo worried about her baby since she's so playful and stuff.. but she has 7th brother to take care of her but then you know at the end of the theme song, when the people in hong hoa hoi marches in the kingdom, I didn't see 7th brother or tieu koi! I think they're right beside le nguyen chi just that they didn't show the whole role. But anyhow, I'm sooo eager to find out! I also wonder how tran gia lec's gonna handle cassali and the king and the hong hoa hoi business...... what do you think? I think he's stuck in the middle, but his love life is so boring. He's soo mixed into the whole cassali and her sister chaos and he doesn't make it clearly! thats what I hate about him. when they show the king and cassali it's like watching a bird lay an egg. Maybe thats more interesting!! LOL and I really hope 14th brother and his wife (lets call le nguyen chi that she's gonna be that anyways! lol) get lots of scenes in every episode! thursday...im dying for it to come!
    WU ZUN ! <3

i noe tran gia lac is suppose to be like "the good ppl" but the king does have a point. i mean ppl just want a good, save life with food to survive. they don't really care who's the king, man or thanh,as long as its a good king. hong hoa hoi saids that they're tring to change the kingdom to save ppl but look how many ppl have sacrafise already just by accomplishing it. i think that tran gia lac's a bit harsh on the king(even though i seriously hate the king) because he has to noe that the king had too obey the queen too while working with tran gia lac and he doesn't have full control of everything. just because of cassilie, they've sacrafise soo many ppl. really if she was truely an "angel" she would've married the king to save her ppl. scenes when tran gia lac and cassilie talks romantically or just sits there and sigh i can't help it but forward it truely i'd prefer watching a chicken layiing and egg cuz its actually sumthing usefull lol 14th brother and ly nguyen chi looks really good together in this seriess huh? i just can't help myself to laugh when they were exchanging the flute and her clip. did just see 14th brother's face?he's was like shy hehehe thats funny but rather cute.uuu... can't wait to watch the episodes tomorrow. see what's up next episode and we can continue our "talk" hehehe

lol hehe 14th brother and le nguyen chi ..that lovely pair of lovebirds lols, tran gia lac shouldn't trust the king. even though the king is under control by the queen, they should do their own thing you know? cause their brother relationship...cassili...hong hoa hoi ...i dont know it just doesn't seem right. I know what you mean by the king only wanted peace for the peasants, no need for fighting over the spot of king, but i truely do hope that hong hoa hoi will accomplish what they want, with only few sacrifising. but still, im soooooo wanting to watch the next video of it tomorrow!!
    WU ZUN ! <3

Wow...so you guys are now watching that hong hoa hoi stuff...heheh...vincent was good in there....and of course our gorgeouse Tse Kwon Ho...but just knowing the end...it is sooo sooo unfair...I like the teenage dude...his cute
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

cupcake! did u finished it yet? then ending was sooo sad!!!! i cried when sunli died. it was soo touching! and when ppl of hong hoa hoi died it was soo unfair how they all just die like that. 4th brother died in such painful way.actually everyone died in a painful way. but i like the scenes were sun li and tse kwan ho got married and when he made her a love poem...it wass soo sweet. its funny how tkh is a smart guy but when it cums to love, he's soo innocent and cute.but then ending its just so unsatisfying.

cupcake...where r u!

lol bittersweet! i didnt read your latest reply cause i didn't finish the last video yet! i didnt even start! i just got it right now, im gonna go watch it now. i'll answer you soon, something bad is gonna happen? or is it something happy? eeee im so excited!
    WU ZUN ! <3