Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Wallace Chung (鍾漢良) - Page 58
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

  1. #1141
    Senior Member Melanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,729

    Talking

    Wallace and Song Jia strolling down the walkway at the beginning of the 2012 Golden Eagle Awards ceremony.

    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ4NTQ2NzY4.html

    Here's an article on Wallace and Song Jia's "reunion" at the Golden Eagle Festival after playing the popular onscreen couple Fu Wan Qing and Gu Xi Zhao in Ni Shui Han.

    http://ent.cocoren.com/20120910118378.html

  2. #1142
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Fashion Weekly:

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  3. #1143
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Is Wallace really gonna focus on Hong Kong activities soon? I remember the article saying how he signed with a new company so he can work on a singing/acting career in HK... ~_~

  4. #1144
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Young Wallace~~~
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  5. #1145
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    The stylist for this drama doesn't seem to get along with Wallace...

    As Qiao Feng (clothing reminds me of Tibet):


    Zha Xi (Hu Ge), Qiao Feng and Jiang Cuo (Peter Ho) meet up:
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-10-12 at 07:57 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  6. #1146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    258

    Default

    ^ Welp...


  7. #1147
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  8. #1148

    Default

    To my favorite actor, Wallace Chung: Happy 38th Birthday!

  9. #1149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Newly released HD Trailer of Tian Long Ba Bu "天龙八部". Enjoy!!!

    http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/m/2...161953009.html

  10. #1150
    Senior Member Melanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    Oh hey! Hi, seagd927! Glad you are here. Now Wallace has one more English speaking fan at spcnet.

    I might as well post the Secrets Hidden By Time video here. Video link provided by seagd927.

    http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/93045493-2561783033.html

  11. #1151

    Default

    I have seen most of Wallace's latest drama, now can only wait for his upcoming drama/movie..

    Looking forward to Secrets hidden by time and Secret garden!

    I want to watch Wallace Chung!

  12. #1152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    New Wallace fan here.

    I'm reading the Best Time/Secrets Hidden in Time novel right now and it comes with a lovely poster of the lead actors. Wallace looks really good and I can't stop staring at him. It's the only reason why I'm reading at a snail's pace.

    The drama will be airing later this month. Can't wait!

  13. #1153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I am a somewhat new Wallace Chung fan, too. I just haven't been posting or logging in very often. Wallace looks really handsome in the intro video to Secrets Hidden By Time, but I think I still prefer him in martial arts dramas maybe because I like period/martial arts stories. How come there aren't any more Wallace Chung fan fiction/stories on spcnet? Surely, he has more fans who write stories. So far, I have only seen Melanie's story starring Wallace here at spcnet.

  14. #1154
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Photoshoot for COSMO:

    I like the 2nd last pic the best~
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  15. #1155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
    I am a somewhat new Wallace Chung fan, too. I just haven't been posting or logging in very often. Wallace looks really handsome in the intro video to Secrets Hidden By Time, but I think I still prefer him in martial arts dramas maybe because I like period/martial arts stories. How come there aren't any more Wallace Chung fan fiction/stories on spcnet? Surely, he has more fans who write stories. So far, I have only seen Melanie's story starring Wallace here at spcnet.
    Think Wallace's recent work is more on contemporary instead of period drama..anyway I like him in both!

  16. #1156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novemberbaby View Post
    New Wallace fan here.

    I'm reading the Best Time/Secrets Hidden in Time novel right now and it comes with a lovely poster of the lead actors. Wallace looks really good and I can't stop staring at him. It's the only reason why I'm reading at a snail's pace.

    The drama will be airing later this month. Can't wait!
    Hmm..think we will drool more when the drama starts airing, haa..

  17. #1157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I am already drooling from the trailer!

    So far Wallace's character Lu Li Cheng in the novel is very mysterious and that makes him extra hot.

  18. #1158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novemberbaby View Post
    I am already drooling from the trailer!

    So far Wallace's character Lu Li Cheng in the novel is very mysterious and that makes him extra hot.
    Don't know if you have already read xia0yuer's summary of the audiobook in the Secrets Hidden by Time thread, but you should read it if you don't mind spoilers. Also, I guess the audiobook is different from the novel in some parts. Either way, LLC is a favorite in the audiobook and the novel so I am really looking forward to seeing Wallace in that role! I hope the drama will be posted on YouTube soon.

  19. #1159
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    BlackRose: I have not but I did see the link for it somewhere. Thanks!

    Just checked weibo (http://e.weibo.com/u/2835464372) and it has been confirmed that Wallace will be taking part in the drama version of Bodyguard and Assassins. He will playing Ah Si/Four aka Nicholas Tse's character in the movie.

    Looking forward to this! Seems like Wallace acts in a lot of Republican Era dramas. No complaints from me, though.
    Last edited by novemberbaby; 01-06-13 at 07:18 PM.

  20. #1160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novemberbaby View Post
    BlackRose: I have not but I did see the link for it somewhere. Thanks!

    Just checked weibo (http://e.weibo.com/u/2835464372) and it has been confirmed that Wallace will be taking part in the drama version of Bodyguard and Assassins. He will playing Ah Si/Four aka Nicholas Tse's character in the movie.

    Looking forward to this! Seems like Wallace acts in a lot of Republican Era dramas. No complaints from me, though.
    Haven't seen Bodyguards and Assassins but just read about it online. It sounds really interesting and I'm expecting tons of action. So Wallace will be playing a rickshaw puller. I hope it's a juicy role. I was sorta hoping to see him in military uniform. Are there any promotion videos out yet? Have they started filming yet?

Similar Threads

  1. Perfect Couple 《金玉良缘》 - Wallace Huo, Tang Yan, Huang Ming
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-21-16, 04:40 PM
  2. Xia Gu Dan Xin [Chen Long, Wallace Chung, He Mei Tian]
    By Lady Zhuge in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-08-13, 10:26 PM
  3. The Battlefield 《楚河漢界》 (1985)
    By Suet Seung in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-16-12, 04:15 AM
  4. The Conqueror's Story 《楚漢驕雄》
    By yulingfung in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 733
    Last Post: 11-29-07, 06:10 AM
  5. The Mark of Triumph 《92鍾無豔》
    By teddybear in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-06, 09:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •