Page 15 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Hi kidd,

Thank you so much for your resources. So it is kinda grade 9 (secondary) in my country. Can anyone tell me what Wallace studied after form 5? I heard he learned at dance school or something, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGarden View Post
    Hi kidd,

Thank you so much for your resources. So it is kinda grade 9 (secondary) in my country. Can anyone tell me what Wallace studied after form 5? I heard he learned at dance school or something, is that right?
    Yes, in 1993, he joined TVB's dance training class, becoming specialized in dance performance, before landing his first real acting gig as Kenny Bee in the TVB drama The Chord to Victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Yes, in 1993, he joined TVB's dance training class, becoming specialized in dance performance, before landing his first real acting gig as Kenny Bee in the TVB drama The Chord to Victory.
    Thank Lady,

I heard that before but anyway, Wallace is a private person, he doesn't seem to want to say much about himself.
    Does anyone here like Shanghai wang? I think Wallace's acting in this movie is quite good.

Trailer for 来不及说我爱你

PART 1: (no real spoilers)
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zUlQ08PdlB8/

PART 2: (some spoilers for early part of series)
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/DnncrPvNGOk/

FULL VERSION (MAJOR SPOILERS MAJOR SPOILERS MAJOR SPOILERS)
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7GqKasO2TRQ/

I would recommend watching Part 1 and Part 2, since they give an intro to the series, but don't reveal too much.

DO NOT WATCH FULL VERSION UNLESS YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE ENDING.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Thanks for the links and spoiler alerts, LYZ! I guess they decided not to change the title. The part 2 trailer ended on a cliffhanger - although predictable, it makes me want to see more. Hopefully this drama will be out before year's end.

Tentative release date is May this year (so close!), but it is also possible that that may be pushed back to the summer holidays, but it'll definitely be out this year!
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Quote Originally Posted by RoseGarden View Post
    Thank Lady,

I heard that before but anyway, Wallace is a private person, he doesn't seem to want to say much about himself.
    Does anyone here like Shanghai wang? I think Wallace's acting in this movie is quite good.
    oh yeah i watched that! it was what got me into liking him in the first place, so cute in that drama! and his love for xiao yue jia...so sad

My periodic visits to Wallace's Thread.

In recent Wallace news:
    His new album is due to come out in around September.
    His next new TV show will begin soon and is also set in min guo (again).
    "Lai Bu Ji Shuo Wo Ai Ni" due to broadcast soon... hopefully...
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Whoa! Wallace was like Takeshi Kaneshiro in The Returner in the 18 minute preview! LoL, that's hot.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by LiYuanZhi View Post
    My periodic visits to Wallace's Thread.

In recent Wallace news:
    His new album is due to come out in around September.
    His next new TV show will begin soon and is also set in min guo (again).
    "Lai Bu Ji Shuo Wo Ai Ni" due to broadcast soon... hopefully...
    Thanks for the updates!

"Bu Ru Tiao Wu" (Why Not Dance) will be broadcast starting on 6/9/10.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.cqnews.net/ylove/201006/W020100604373866742786.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/2010-06-04/U1067P28T3D2977566F358DT20100604001721.JPG')

Oh my god, so looking forwards to "Bu Ru Tiao Wu". Peng Peng looks awesome! Don't know if you've watched the trailer, but there's a scene where he's standing in the rain (trying to get his girl back, I believe), and he looks so pitifully cute.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Quote Originally Posted by LiYuanZhi View Post
    Oh my god, so looking forwards to "Bu Ru Tiao Wu". Peng Peng looks awesome! Don't know if you've watched the trailer, but there's a scene where he's standing in the rain (trying to get his girl back, I believe), and he looks so pitifully cute.
    Is it this trailer?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GrWBwlWb9yk

click to show/hide spoilers
    Towards the end it looks like Peng Peng falls on some glass and injures his face, but I couldn't really see any significant damage; although sorrowful-looking, he's still as cute as ever. I hope he gets a happy ending!

I'm pretty sure he does. After all, this is a dramedy. Things have to end happily.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Smile

Oh my god! I just watched the trailers of his new series 来不及说我爱你! Wallace Chung is so hot! Why is he so hot?! Why, why, why???

Wink

hi everyone!

A new fan of Wallace Chung! I just found out he's two years younger than my mom...hehe =D

The trailer for his new series looks so mellow! Wars too? tskk tskk...I want to see him something lighter, something fun. But it's okay, as long as I get to see him on television.

A question though, does anyone know where I can watch his drama "Shanghai Wang" with english sub? The synopsis looks good and I'm interested. thanks in advance!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by charm101 View Post
    hi everyone!

A new fan of Wallace Chung! I just found out he's two years younger than my mom...hehe =D

The trailer for his new series looks so mellow! Wars too? tskk tskk...I want to see him something lighter, something fun. But it's okay, as long as I get to see him on television.

A question though, does anyone know where I can watch his drama "Shanghai Wang" with english sub? The synopsis looks good and I'm interested. thanks in advance!
    You can try yesasia.com to see if they have Shanghai Wang with English subtitles.

I actually like Wallace Chung playing intense roles, just like the one he had in Ni Shui Han. I think he played a very magnetic and sexy villain. He was such a sexy bad boy in there! I wish he would appear more often in martial arts dramas, since I think he looks especially handsome in ancient garb (without the curly hair, though, please).

I found some nice MV's of Wallace Chung with Liu Shi Shi on tudou.com! I'm quite happy with my find since they are two of the actors that I like currently (especially Wallace )!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/r8Xstso2vBM/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hUv77IzPaAI/

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I found some nice MV's of Wallace Chung with Liu Shi Shi on tudou.com! I'm quite happy with my find since they are two of the actors that I like currently (especially Wallace )!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/r8Xstso2vBM/

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/hUv77IzPaAI/
    Oooo, a lot of familiar pretty faces in the first MV! It looks like someone wanted to take their fanfic a step further. The second MV is also very nice, but the ending's kind of sad.

BRTW airs tonight on CCTV-1!

ah, 且试天下 I've read the novel. It's okay, plot wise is quite good, but I couldn't help but feel that the main characters were waay too perfect. Seriously, the main girl is a princess, one of the top two in martial arts in the nation, is a brilliant strategist/general, is incredibly beautiful and has about four guys loving her. I mean, honestly.

But I digress. Don't know if you guys know (or care for that matter)... in a lot of the recent popular novels, whenever discussing suitable actors to play a character, Wallace's name more than often will pop up, and usually the majority of fans of the book approve (which is a really rare occurrence!) For a lot of fans of novels, Wallace is kind of their dream actor for their favourite characters, and I guess I was lucky enough for Wallace to end up playing Mu Rong Fong in his new TV series, "Too late to say I love you", which is based upon one of my favourite novels. How it actually happened I don't know, but all I can say is that I've been absolutely delighted.
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Wallace is just so lovable. I honestly can't say I've come across any haters, which is pretty rare for almost any celebrity. *knock on wood* ['cause you know some wise *** will post after me and say how much they dislike him]

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Wallace is just so lovable. I honestly can't say I've come across any haters, which is pretty rare for almost any celebrity. *knock on wood* ['cause you know some wise *** will post after me and say how much they dislike him]
    I dislike Wallace Chung. LoL Just kidding...how could I dislike him when I think he's such an intelligent and humble actor...even the MoM loves Wallace, in fact she watched Ni Shui Han and the latest Lu Ding Ji just so she could watch Wallace. He's up there in her eyes next to Vincent Jiao and Raymond Lam in terms of heroic suaveness. LoL Old ladies <3 Wallace too.
    I like me.