Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Here's Wallace at a post-award interview after receiving the Most Popular Actor Award at the 2011 end of the year Youku Award Ceremony. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM2NjY0Nzcy.html
    Thanks for this Melanie ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    Seriously, what is with these ridiculous outfits? At least he doesn't look like a chicken though. He only looks like some old lady accidentally upholstered HIM instead of her living room couch...
    haha, I agree I was surprised when I clicked the vid and saw his suit... I wonder if it was the same stylist that dressed him for his concerts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Hehe! Thanks for posting Wallace's Cantonese medley! I've mostly heard him sing Mandarin songs and find his singing only mediocre. Now hearing him sing in Cantonese, I realize that he actually has a nice voice. I think his voice carries better and he pronounces his words with better clarity when he sings in Cantonese! I think he should sing in Cantonese more often!
    I think so too! His voice is really nice to listen to and his singing is not bad actually. It's just that most of his own songs are not that great. lol

Quote Originally Posted by genna View Post
    Thanks for this Melanie ^^ haha, I agree I was surprised when I clicked the vid and saw his suit... I wonder if it was the same stylist that dressed him for his concerts? I think so too! His voice is really nice to listen to and his singing is not bad actually. It's just that most of his own songs are not that great. lol
    I wonder why he doesn't get a better song writer. Or maybe there aren't any good song writers left.

Another image from 水浒无双
    Wallace has such a nice profile!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/Game6.jpg')

Wallace mentioned about a different outfit that was more ancient/wuxia styled, I wonder if there will be pictures of him in that costume, or if they scratched that idea and settled for this futuristic one?
    I think this is the one time when his mohawk-like hair is appropriate for the outfit he's wearing. I do love the outfit, though. It's so superhero-like.

I hope he has a second outfit. I really want to see him in it. Maybe it'll be a shirtless outfit with loin cloth. Can't be that hard to sew a piece of loin cloth, right?

Seriously, what is with these ridiculous outfits? At least he doesn't look like a chicken though. He only looks like some old lady accidentally upholstered HIM instead of her living room couch...
    How come Wallace has such bad taste in concert clothes? He seriously needs to get a girlfriend. Usually, once a man has a girlfriend or wife, he starts dressing more fashionably because the lady will refuse to be seen in public with him unless he dresses better.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I hope he has a second outfit. I really want to see him in it. Maybe it'll be a shirtless outfit with loin cloth. Can't be that hard to sew a piece of loin cloth, right?
    Oh dear, I would prefer not to see him in a loin cloth. I don't think anyone would be able to pull that off, not even our beloved, sexy Wallace.

How come Wallace has such bad taste in concert clothes? He seriously needs to get a girlfriend. Usually, once a man has a girlfriend or wife, he starts dressing more fashionably because the lady will refuse to be seen in public with him unless he dresses better.
    Haha, so true. I guess that answers my question about whether Wallace has a girlfriend.
    I don't know what's will the flashy outfit and hairstyle craze lately. I think China needs to redefine it's definition of couture...

Did you guys realize that we've hit the 1,000 post mark?!
    Last edited by xia0yuer; 03-23-12 at 10:58 PM.
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

I seriously think he should fire his stylist... and his choreographer. He dances like a limp noodle sometimes I would rather have him stand there for the entire song than him trying out moves he's not comfortable with.

I think he's adorable in this performance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OqjBhmK33g
    I think his voice cracked in the beginning but he looks so fine !

I am back! xD And with super good news! 'No Choice' will be airing on Hunan TV's drama channel on March 28th! I believe it's the same channel that just aired 'Yi Chu Ji Fa' and received really good ratings. It's probably why they're airing another Wallace drama so soon.

@湖南电视剧频道: 你等多久了?你有多心急?阿初阿次一起也不能满足你!我知道!我都知道!<别无选择>马上来了!就在3月2 8日晚7点20,最有味的湖南电视剧频道,你最爱的钟汉良!除了爱你,<别无选择>!@因果爹 @钟汉良官方网站 @钟汉良吧

Rough Trans: How long have you waited? How excited are you? Even AChu and ACi werent enough to satisfy you? I know! I know! No Choice is coming soon! On March 28th, 7:20PM on Hunan TV drama channel will be your most beloved Wallace Chung! There is No Choice, but to love you!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/NoChoice.jpg')

I am back! xD And with super good news! 'No Choice' will be airing on Hunan TV's drama channel on March 28th! I believe it's the same channel that just aired 'Yi Chu Ji Fa' and received really good ratings. It's probably why they're airing another Wallace drama so soon.
    Gasp! Another drama?! But what is it about? I googled it but I didn't get anything useful

@湖南电视剧频道: 你等多久了?你有多心急?阿初阿次一起也不能满足你!我知道!我都知道!<别无选择>马上来了!就在3月2 8日晚7点20,最有味的湖南电视剧频道,你最爱的钟汉良!除了爱你,<别无选择>!@因果爹 @钟汉良官方网站 @钟汉良吧

Rough Trans: How long have you waited? How excited are you? Even AChu and ACi werent enough to satisfy you? I know! I know! No Choice is coming soon! On March 28th, 7:20PM on Hunan TV drama channel will be your most beloved Wallace Chung! There is No Choice, but to love you!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/NoChoice.jpg')
    Yayyyyyy!!!! Thirty some more episodes of Wallace-shipping! Hopefully the EyesOnWallace youtube channel will upload the drama.
    The weibo post is right. There is 'No Choice' but to love Wallace!

Quote Originally Posted by StepbyStep View Post
    Gasp! Another drama?! But what is it about? I googled it but I didn't get anything useful
    I posted the trailed a while back but the thread has been moving so quickly lately. Here it is again.

Trailer for 别无选择

haha I know right? I'm so excited to see him in another drama, but at the same time I'm sad cause that means there will only be 'Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao' left for us to look forward to after this. lol, Wallace needs to get back to filming dramas asap!

Yayyyyyy!!!! Thirty some more episodes of Wallace-shipping! Hopefully the EyesOnWallace youtube channel will upload the drama. The weibo post is right. There is 'No Choice' but to love Wallace!
    Yes! I can't wait! haha, everyone just loves Wallace. Hopefully this will bring in good ratings. It'll be difficult to achieve the same high ratings that 'Yi Chu Ji Fa' did, but we can hope ^^

Oh, and it seems that they'll be airing 5 episodes on the 28th! I think that's just crazy, but I guess they hope to get viewers interest on the first night.

xia0yuer, you should totally start a thread for the drama! I'm pretty sure we'll be doing a lot of spazzing

haha I know right? I'm so excited to see him in another drama, but at the same time I'm sad cause that means there will only be 'Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao' left for us to look forward to after this. lol, Wallace needs to get back to filming dramas asap!
    As much as l like him as a singer, I would prefer to see him in dramas much more.

Yes! I can't wait! haha, everyone just loves Wallace. Hopefully this will bring in good ratings. It'll be difficult to achieve the same high ratings that 'Yi Chu Ji Fa' did, but we can hope ^^

Oh, and it seems that they'll be airing 5 episodes on the 28th! I think that's just crazy, but I guess they hope to get viewers interest on the first night.
    I have a feeling that Wallace will show up at the end of episode 5 and that they are showing so many episodes the first day to draw in more Wallace Fans as viewers. None of the other actors/actresses are nearly as famous as Wallace is.

xia0yuer, you should totally start a thread for the drama! I'm pretty sure we'll be doing a lot of spazzing
    Just did! Let's move this conversation over to the new thread. There doesn't seem to be much publicity on this drama though, I could only find a few pictures.

As much as l like him as a singer, I would prefer to see him in dramas much more.
    Yes, my thoughts exactly! It's fun seeing him on stage, but he's such a good actor. I miss not seeing him in dramas... lol, even though we just saw him in Yi Chu Ji Fa It's never enough haha

I have a feeling that Wallace will show up at the end of episode 5 and that they are showing so many episodes the first day to draw in more Wallace Fans as viewers. None of the other actors/actresses are nearly as famous as Wallace is.
    You're probably right, I didn't realize that there's a story arc on the older generation since I didn't watch the trailer or read the synopsis. lol

Just did! Let's move this conversation over to the new thread. There doesn't seem to be much publicity on this drama though, I could only find a few pictures.
    haha I am spamming that thread of pictures now xD But, yeah I've noticed that most of Wallace's dramas have little publicity =/

This is still my favorite performance of his. He sounds so good here

This is still my favorite performance of his. He sounds so good here

He is so cute when he smiles. *swoon* And he sound better when he sings in Cantonese, though he mumbled a bit at the beginning.

Hey all! I've been lurking around in this thread for about a week. Well, mainly, I'm here because I stalked Melanie over from her story forum at winglin. Since she has mainly been responding to readers here, I thought I would register and pester her for story updates here.

I'm a new Wallace Chung fan! Yay! Melanie convinced me how hot he is through her storytelling, so here I am! Before, I have never really paid attention to Wallace Chung, but after reading Melanie's SIZZLING HOT Sit Chung Nam, I started googling his pictures and watching his series. And man, he's so hot! TALL AND HOT. I'm dying here just staring at him. Where's Melanie? Why isn't she writing more chapters on my favorite man?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
    Hey all! I've been lurking around in this thread for about a week. Well, mainly, I'm here because I stalked Melanie over from her story forum at winglin. Since she has mainly been responding to readers here, I thought I would register and pester her for story updates here.

I'm a new Wallace Chung fan! Yay! Melanie convinced me how hot he is through her storytelling, so here I am! Before, I have never really paid attention to Wallace Chung, but after reading Melanie's SIZZLING HOT Sit Chung Nam, I started googling his pictures and watching his series. And man, he's so hot! TALL AND HOT. I'm dying here just staring at him. Where's Melanie? Why isn't she writing more chapters on my favorite man?
    Yayyyyyy! Melanie is really good at recruiting new Wallace fans. For the past few days, she's been working on Ch. 9 of her fanfic, which you seem to have already found. I don't know where she is now, she hasn't been commenting on my novel translations either.

Which of his dramas have you been watching? Can I interest you in watching Too Late to Say I Love You and Yi Chu Ji Fa?

Hello! Welcome ^.^

Wallace is great, neh? So gorgeous and charming. Which dramas have you watched? If you've already watched 'Yi Chu Ji Fa' and 'TLTSILY', why don't you join us and watch 'No Choice'? It's currently airing and you can join the discussion over in the thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome, xia0yuer and genna! Yes, Melanie is like one of those CIA spies who plant subliminal messages in people, brainwashing them with how hot Wallace is. Although I admit it's not hard to be brainwashed since Wallace is so cute and hot and sexy and hot and hot and hot!

I've only seen Four Detective Guards, Ni Shui Han, and Rose Martial World. I really liked SFF with Wallace in Rose Martial World, although the drama itself was really boring. I think SFF is really pretty and feminine so I have no problem imagining her as Yan Yan/Black Rose.

I haven't watched any of these other dramas you two have mentioned. Is Wallace the leading actor in all 3 dramas? Which one do you recommend that I start off with?

And what novel are you translating, xia0yuer? Is it on Wallace? I will read it if Wallace is in it!

Right now, I'm hooked on that bare-chested picture Melanie posted of Wallace a few pages back. There were scenes in Melanie's fanfic where Sit Chung Nam was bare-chested and now I'm superimposing the bare-chested pic of Wallace with the bare-chested Sit Chung Nam scenes. Gad, I'm going crazy with my love for Wallace! I must sound like a lunatic.

Thanks for the warm welcome, xia0yuer and genna! Yes, Melanie is like one of those CIA spies who plant subliminal messages in people, brainwashing them with how hot Wallace is. Although I admit it's not hard to be brainwashed since Wallace is so cute and hot and sexy and hot and hot and hot!
    Yes, I agree. I'm another one of Mel's converts. She has a way with words, doesn't she.

I've only seen Four Detective Guards, Ni Shui Han, and Rose Martial World. I really liked SFF with Wallace in Rose Martial World, although the drama itself was really boring. I think SFF is really pretty and feminine so I have no problem imagining her as Yan Yan/Black Rose.

I haven't watched any of these other dramas you two have mentioned. Is Wallace the leading actor in all 3 dramas? Which one do you recommend that I start off with?
    Wallace is the lead in both Too Late to Say I Love You and Yi Chu Ji Fa. Actually, he's both the first male lead and the second male lead in Yi Chu Ji Fa because he actually plays twins. If you want more Wallace screen time, watch Yi Chu Ji Fa, but if you want more hot kiss and bed scenes between Wallace and the female lead, watch Too Late to Say I Love You. Over all, both are excellent dramas

No Choice is currently airing in China right now. I think Wallace is more of the second male lead in that one because it seems to mostly focus on the person who is his father. I've only seen 6 episodes though.

And what novel are you translating, xia0yuer? Is it on Wallace? I will read it if Wallace is in it!
    I'm translating the the book that Wallace's drama Too Late to Say I Love You is based on. Of course, Wallace is the hot, sexy male lead Murong Feng. If you do end up reading my translation, leave me a comment please!

Right now, I'm hooked on that bare-chested picture Melanie posted of Wallace a few pages back. There were scenes in Melanie's fanfic where Sit Chung Nam was bare-chested and now I'm superimposing the bare-chested pic of Wallace with the bare-chested Sit Chung Nam scenes. Gad, I'm going crazy with my love for Wallace! I must sound like a lunatic.
    Haha, it's quite okay. He tends to have that effect on people. If you were a lunatic for fangirling over Wallace, then Melanie, genna and I would also have some debilitating illness because we are swooning left and right over him.

Whoo! Melanie is on a roll! I was recruited by her a few weeks ago and now she's managed to convert another! Welcome Black Rose even though I'm pretty new here also

Btw can anyone give me the link to the "No Choice" forum? I couldn't find it for some odd reason

Btw can anyone give me the link to the "No Choice" forum? I couldn't find it for some odd reason
    Here it is:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...%26%2312299%3B

Come join us! genna and I are getting a bit lonely by ourselves.

I think this is hilarious...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/wallaceproportions.jpg')

Fans have concluded that Wallace is about 9 heads tall. lol, which means he has body proportions of an ideal/heroic figure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions