Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    This thread has been so deserted recently, that I had to go hunting for some Wallace cuteness to brighten up the place.
    Thanks for keeping this thread alive! We Wallace fans must stick together and keep this thread going! Wallace is too hot to have his thread pushed into the second page of the Actors Forum.

By the way, I have an iPad 2 and I wish Wallace's image would pop up whenever I turn on my iPad.

I know, I have been busy too. That's why I haven't been updating my translation as much.
    I've noticed. I've actually been hanging around your translation site everyday, even though I don't leave a comment since I haven't had time to read more chapters. (I notice you like to post BBJX excerpts. ) I think everyone else who has been reading has also been busy lately. Probably finals. Good luck!

Yay! I can't wait until more Wallace/SCN hotness!
    It looks like there are more and more readers (first Xaari and now H.Ge-C.Liu) who prefer action to romance. I might concentrate on action now, unless I get more requests for romance.

And I don't know what comments you are talking about...
    You know exactly what comments. First tweety practically dares me to write a sex scene that will make Xaari blush, and then you come along and tell tweety that I prefer Wallace in nothing at all. Sheesh, you make me sound like some naughty, naughty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    By the way, I have an iPad 2 and I wish Wallace's image would pop up whenever I turn on my iPad.
    I got so excited when I saw that Wallace app in the beginning. I even looked for it on my iPhone. But I was heartbroken to find out that there wasn't actually a Wallace app.

A talented fan should make one. Updates on Wallace related news and pictures. How awesome would that be?

I've noticed. I've actually been hanging around your translation site everyday, even though I don't leave a comment since I haven't had time to read more chapters. (I notice you like to post BBJX excerpts. ) I think everyone else who has been reading has also been busy lately. Probably finals. Good luck!
    Hey, I've only posted two BBJX excerpts! Versus 31 chapters for TLTSILY! Don't worry, no other actor can hold a candle to Wallace, not even Kevin Cheng as 8th Prince. I noticed that it takes me a lot less time to translate TLTSILY than BBJX but if you've read either of the excerpts, I think the language in BBJX is so much more beautiful.

Yeah, my finals start in two weeks, but I know a lot of state schools have already started the exams. I hope genna's done soon. I miss her!

It looks like there are more and more readers (first Xaari and now H.Ge-C.Liu) who prefer action to romance. I might concentrate on action now, unless I get more requests for romance.
    Here's one: More romance please!!!!!!

You know exactly what comments. First tweety practically dares me to write a sex scene that will make Xaari blush, and then you come along and tell tweety that I prefer Wallace in nothing at all. Sheesh, you make me sound like some naughty, naughty girl.
    We all know that you are a naughty girl, even without me insinuating it. And I just merely quoted what you said earlier.
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

I got so excited when I saw that Wallace app in the beginning. I even looked for it on my iPhone. But I was heartbroken to find out that there wasn't actually a Wallace app.
    Really? You searched around for a Wallace Chung app? That's cute.

A talented fan should make one. Updates on Wallace related news and pictures. How awesome would that be?
    Yes, someone do that, please. In English, please.

Yeah, my finals start in two weeks, but I know a lot of state schools have already started the exams.
    Are your finals over yet?

I hope genna's done soon. I miss her!
    How come you don't miss me?

Here's one: More romance please!!!!!!
    Ok, I guess.

We all know that you are a naughty girl, even without me insinuating it. And I just merely quoted what you said earlier.
    What did I say? I don't remember a word of it.

Thanks to seagd927 for sending me this clip of the footage released on the Drug War press conference! I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Wallace is playing a detective? Poor Louis Koo looks like he has a permanent bandage over the bridge of his nose.

http://kandian.com/p/1020354520.html?pt=0&playTime=0

Oooh~allow me to slightly. The suit's colour scheme isn't that attractive though.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/8ec7a770gw1dsn5ggvz9ej.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I'm seriously not liking the new hairstyle of Wallace. That semi mohawk doesn't flatter him at all. I like the hairstyle that he had in his 'Flow to Paris' mtv. That style made him looked young and hot. The current hairstyle made him look old.

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran View Post
    I'm seriously not liking the new hairstyle of Wallace. That semi mohawk doesn't flatter him at all. I like the hairstyle that he had in his 'Flow to Paris' mtv. That style made him looked young and hot. The current hairstyle made him look old.
    I couldn't agree more! I just don't know what has gotten into Wallace to pick up such a weird semi-mohawk hairstyle. Maybe it's the hottest men's hairstyle in Asia?

I couldn't agree more! I just don't know what has gotten into Wallace to pick up such a weird semi-mohawk hairstyle. Maybe it's the hottest men's hairstyle in Asia?
    Frankly, I'm not impressed with the style that the Asian men dressed in. I can't understand why Asian men dressed so feminine, is it the trend or what? You can always tell if the actors were American Chinese or not simply by the way they dressed and act. The American Chinese are so much more masculine whereas the native Chinese are so feminine. Even Wallace as hot as he is dressed way too feminine for my taste. And don't get me started on that hairstyle he's currently wearing. It's no wonder that I find American actors more attractive. They don't wear all these weird get-ups. Just simple dress pants, or jeans.

Wallace in his suits! (Hmm...now that I see WC's hair up close, I realise that the hairstyle does need some tweaking)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edgw1dsxstb2fd5j.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 05-14-12 at 02:58 AM.

I love the second pic above. Wallace looks so suave in it. Thanks for the pics H.Ge-C.Liu! But what's wrong with his tie in the first pic? It looks like it's on backwards. Or is this some new men's fashion I'm not aware of?

Thanks to seagd927 for sending me this pic that Wallace posted on his weibo and his message on Mother's Day. The pic posted below is lightened by a fan for better clarity. Wallace's Chinese weibo message is translated by seagd927. Thanks again, seagd927!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2516/wallaceweibolightened.jpg')

Wallace tweeted about Mother's Day today. Here is the original text:

青年时期跟同学们比较著拥有的物质,回家向妈妈抱怨自己有得不够多。长大了,努力工作,了解她 辛苦养育我们 ,看著她渐渐改变的外表,发现自己身上存在的全是妈妈的光阴。我们的生命中,不对等的彼此需要 著,可以还她 什麼,抱著她说我爱您,像她一样乐观,一起哼她爱的歌,她说这是最值得的拥有@范晓萱.

The text translation is: In my youth friends and I often compare the materialistic things we own. I often come home complain to my mother that I do not have enough. After growing up and working hard, I began to understand that raising us was not easy. Watching her appearance gradually change, I realize that I possess all the time she had lost. In our lives, our need for each other is not equal, what can I give back to her? Give her a hug and tell her I love her, share her optimism, humming her favorite song together, she said this is the most worthy possession.

(The last few words of this tweet is dedicated to his friend Mavis Fan. She organized a "Write a Letter to your Mother" event in honor a Mother's Day)

I love the second pic above. Wallace looks so suave in it. Thanks for the pics H.Ge-C.Liu! But what's wrong with his tie in the first pic? It looks like it's on backwards. Or is this some new men's fashion I'm not aware of?
    Hahaha, I didn't even nice that until you mentioned it. It a terrible fashion statement if they did it on purpose...

H.Ge-C.Liu, thanks for posting so many delicious pics of our beloved Wallace. I've been stalking the Chinese forums so much that I'm tempted to call him Xiao Wa, except for the fact that he's nearly twice my age.

Thanks for the weibo update, Melanie! Sadly, he doesn't seem to update very often.

Also, don't worry, I miss you just as much as I miss genna. My tumblr feels very empty without your lovely long comments.

No problem Mel & xia0yuer!

Gosh, I didn't even realise LLC's tie was 'backwards'. Hopefully it's not on purpose.
    It feels strange calling him 'Xiao Wa' when I'm more than a decade younger than him.

I felt a little guilty about drooling over HXM the past few days so I thought that I would pop back into the Wallace thread with a gift.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8277/9447996855286823middle.jpg')

Modern day A'Ci and A'Chu. Hehehe. Who is who?

xia0yuer - Whoa! I LOVE that pic you posted of the modern day Ah Chu and Ah Ci! Ah, Wallace is sooo handsome how could you even think of cheating on him? Huang Xiao Ming is ok. He's relatively handsome compared to a lot of actors out there, but I think his chin is too pointy. I look for aesthetic perfection.

I haven't been feeling well for a while now, so unfortunately, I've stopped reading your translation for a bit. When I feel better, I'll be back.

xia0yuer and H.Ge-C.Liu - I've never gotten used to calling him "xiao wa" for the same reasons you two mentioned. But hey, older men are hot...but only if they look like Wallace Chung and not like some old grandpa.

I would like to share a pic seagd927 sent me of Wallace in Drug War. Doesn't he look so masculine? I'm not a big fan of the scruff, but it makes him look very manly. Thanks to seagd927 for sharing the photo!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9752/c9fcc3cec3fdfc03abdc451.jpg')

xia0yuer - Whoa! I LOVE that pic you posted of the modern day Ah Chu and Ah Ci! Ah, Wallace is sooo handsome how could you even think of cheating on him? Huang Xiao Ming is ok. He's relatively handsome compared to a lot of actors out there, but I think his chin is too pointy. I look for aesthetic perfection.
    Don't worry, Mel. HXM is just a passing phase. Now that I'm done watching Shanghai Bund, I can refocus on Wallace.

Though, I will have to disagree with you. I find HXM very handsome, especially in a black suit and a fedora, and his chin doesn't bother me at all. However, I find that Wallace is more attractive. I thought Shanghai Bund was much better than Wallace's King of Shanghai because HXM's Xu Wen Qiang was much more likable than Wallace's Yu Qi Yang. In Shanghai Wang, I found Wallace's character too weak and too reliant on others. Also, his female lead looked old enough to be his mother and the costumes were badly designed.

I haven't been feeling well for a while now, so unfortunately, I've stopped reading your translation for a bit. When I feel better, I'll be back.
    I hope you feel better soon! And don't worry about reading my translations, they'll be there when you get back. I've kind of lost the zeal for translating I had at the beginning.

I would like to share a pic seagd927 sent me of Wallace in Drug War. Doesn't he look so masculine? I'm not a big fan of the scruff, but it makes him look very manly. Thanks to seagd927 for sharing the photo!
    Very, very manly. *drool* Does anyone know what role Wallace will play in the movie? I'm not a huge fan of Louis Koo, mainly because he's just way to tan for my taste, but he left a favorable impression on me after I watched his romcom, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, with Gao Yuan Yuan.

Don't worry, Mel. HXM is just a passing phase. Now that I'm done watching Shanghai Bund, I can refocus on Wallace.

Though, I will have to disagree with you. I find HXM very handsome, especially in a black suit and a fedora, and his chin doesn't bother me at all. However, I find that Wallace is more attractive. I thought Shanghai Bund was much better than Wallace's King of Shanghai because HXM's Xu Wen Qiang was much more likable than Wallace's Yu Qi Yang. In Shanghai Wang, I found Wallace's character too weak and too reliant on others. Also, his female lead looked old enough to be his mother and the costumes were badly designed.
    I haven't watched either Shanghai Bund with HXM or King of Shanghai with Wallace Chung, so I can't comment on either actor's performance or character. I don't think I'll ever watch King of Shanghai. I figure if I can't stand how old Li Xiao Ran looks next to Wallace in TLTSILY, then I don't think I can stomach how old the female lead in King of Shanghai looks next to Wallace, either! I'll probably just get frustrated and bang my head against the wall. I wonder why he tends to get the older looking gals... At least Janine Chang looks cute and young in Secrets Hidden by Time!

I hope you feel better soon!
    I sure hope so, too! I have my good days, but I just don't feel normal yet. I'm hoping I'll feel normal again soon, because I can't concentrate on writing my story even though I'm itching to get going on it.

And don't worry about reading my translations, they'll be there when you get back. I've kind of lost the zeal for translating I had at the beginning.
    Yes, that fervor tends to fade for a lot of translators. If you do stop translating, could you please translate the ending for us? I really want to know the novel ending. Also, if you have more time, could you translate how Murong Feng and Jingwan meet again after all those years of separation? I hear that she meets him at a family reunion (since she married Xinzhi). I can only imagine how shockingly funny and ironic that scene would be.

Very, very manly. *drool* Does anyone know what role Wallace will play in the movie? I'm not a huge fan of Louis Koo, mainly because he's just way to tan for my taste, but he left a favorable impression on me after I watched his romcom, Don't Go Breaking My Heart, with Gao Yuan Yuan.
    I haven't heard anything about Wallace's role in Drug War. I hope it's relatively decent and substantial. I know he's not the lead, but I don't want him to go out in the first scene, either. I don't know why, but I keep thinking he's going to play a vice detective. Maybe it's his scruffy look. Vice detectives always have that scruffy, hardened, disillusioned look about them.

OMG! I think I found a promotion event for Drug War. I'm not too sure, since my Mandarin is only so-so. Can someone confirm that the clips are from the Drug War promotion event? Can someone tell me what role Wallace plays? I think the two clips below are from different fans. It's funny when Wallace introduced himself and there's wild screaming vs when Huang Yi and the other guy introduced themselves and there is only polite clapping.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qbxY52gzGLE/?fr=rec1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oZSJqFqijEA/

OMG! I think I found a promotion event for Drug War. I'm not too sure, since my Mandarin is only so-so. Can someone confirm that the clips are from the Drug War promotion event? Can someone tell me what role Wallace plays? I think the two clips below are from different fans. It's funny when Wallace introduced himself and there's wild screaming vs when Huang Yi and the other guy introduced themselves and there is only polite clapping.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qbxY52gzGLE/?fr=rec1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oZSJqFqijEA/
    They are definitely from the Drug War Promotion, but where is the male lead, Louis Koo? I don't think they explained who Wallace's character was.

Wallace's expression was pretty funny when the other guy said that the director was like his wife. Thanks for the Drug War updates!