Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Hi
    Wanna ask.. Anyone know where I can watch / download "Too Late To Say I Love You" with English subtitle?

Wohoo Wallace is such a good kisser! So Hot!!
    From what drama it was?

Btw, I think you should use image tag [Img][/Img] so the picture could show up.

Sorry I'm not sure where to find English sub of that drama either many people said it's only up to episode 9 but I'm not sure about the source...
    Both kissing scene are from 'Too Late To Say I Love You' there's a lot more in this drama
    Lol [https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/...9&oe=550E6A74] I... don't know how to use it...

Here's a nice fan made video, next week is Wallace's birthday!!
    Last edited by Himmy; 11-22-14 at 04:41 AM. Reason: grammar mistake
    I call Wallace Chung 'Liang Liang' in my head . Sometimes when I think I fangirl too much, I slap myself several times It's air slap, lol I'm still sane.

Last edited by Himmy; 11-22-14 at 04:40 AM.
    I call Wallace Chung 'Liang Liang' in my head . Sometimes when I think I fangirl too much, I slap myself several times It's air slap, lol I'm still sane.

Default Happy Birthday Wallace!!!!

Today is Wallace's birthday!!
    Many fans have made celebration videos dedicated to him, so as a loyal fan too of course I'm gonna.... share those videos here!! lol

Wallace! I wish you happy everyday and stay healthy! Keeping spreading your optimistic to the world!

I have just finished watching The Amazing Race China Celebrity Edition! Without giving out any spoilers regarding who won, I just want to say that I am now more in love with Wallace Chung (and Ekin Cheng) than I was before. Wallace Chung will let nothing stand in his way, be it cow poop, live squirming seafood, or ridicule. I think I want this guy on my team if I ever compete. Honorable mention goes to Ekin Cheng, whose cool factor shot way up in my eyes during this race. He remained calm in the face of adversity, and he was a gentleman to the end.

Wallace's new drama 'You Are My Sunshine' about to broadcast in Mainland on 10/01/15, join the discussion here!
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=1#post1097419

Great news!! (From weibo)
    Johnnie To's new film to start shooting in January, starring Louis Koo, Wallace Chung, Gao Yuanyuan. Cop, love, suspense theme, movie tentatively "Three On The Road". If successful shooting, this gorgeous lineup and team will be very worth the wait!
    Last edited by Himmy; 01-04-15 at 07:07 AM.

I hope Wallace have enough scene time to steal the spotlight from Louis Koo cos I have a feeling that he might be a third wheel...

I saw Johnnie To's Drug War with Wallace Chung and Louis Koo. I was warned that Johnnie To usually makes very dark-themed movies and that likely everyone will die at the end. I am not usually into such movies revolving around the drug trade, but surprisingly, I loved the movie! The plot was very suspenseful, and while Wallace had a very small role, I was excited for him to be a part of such a well-received movie. I wished they had dubbed Wallace's voice, though, because I couldn't understand his Mandarin lines in the film.

Anyway, I am ready for another Johnnie To movie with Wallace Chung in it! It doesn't matter how small the role; I know he will be handsome, regardless. (But you're right, Himmy. Wallace will probably have a very small role compared to Louis Koo's role. )

I thought Drug War might be too dark for me, that's why I haven't watch it yet. But since Melaine recommend it maybe I should watch it. Melaine, do you have a link for the movie? Hehe
    But Wallace speak mandarin? I thought this movie was in Cantonese? Or he's supposed to be a mainland polis? Lol that would be funny consider how his mandarin might sound like. XD

I'm sure Wallace will have a bigger role in this movie compared to Drug War. But might be still a very small role compared to Louis Koo. Well just as you said he's still as handsome regardless. So finger crossed!

I just finished watching The Magic Blade and I have to say it's my least favorite Wallace drama that I've watched so far.
    First is their CG effect, I'm still surprise by their CG even in the last episode (in a bad way), and there's plenty of plot holes too... Acting wise, I'm ok with it. Wallace was still as fabulous as always But the actor of Yue Nan Fei.... he annoys me. It's like he only have 3 expressions in the entire drama, 'eyes roll to the left', 'eyes roll to the right and evil grin' & 'eyes focus and look down'. I'm pretty sure if Wallace was given his role, he would give us 100 expressions of 100 different emotions. But I might turn out to like Yue Nan Fei instead of Fu Hong Xue if that's the case lol.

Now I'm still waiting for You Are My Sunshine to air, planning to watch Rose Martial World in the time being. Any suggestions?

http://thefilmcatalogue.com/catalog/...l.php?id=19081

Which role do you think Wallace should be? Hmmm, let me imagine first...
    I think the thug role is more challenging and Wallace can totally pull it off as a sexy, hot & cunning thug Now excuse me while I go fangirl with my imagination lol

Quote Originally Posted by Himmy View Post
    I just finished watching The Magic Blade and I have to say it's my least favorite Wallace drama that I've watched so far.
    First is their CG effect, I'm still surprise by their CG even in the last episode (in a bad way), and there's plenty of plot holes too... Acting wise, I'm ok with it. Wallace was still as fabulous as always But the actor of Yue Nan Fei.... he annoys me. It's like he only have 3 expressions in the entire drama, 'eyes roll to the left', 'eyes roll to the right and evil grin' & 'eyes focus and look down'. I'm pretty sure if Wallace was given his role, he would give us 100 expressions of 100 different emotions. But I might turn out to like Yue Nan Fei instead of Fu Hong Xue if that's the case lol.

Now I'm still waiting for You Are My Sunshine to air, planning to watch Rose Martial World in the time being. Any suggestions?
    Hey, Himmy. I watched Drug War on netflix streaming. I don't know if it's still available on streaming, though. I tried looking for Drug War on youtube some time back, but due to copyright issues, I bet it couldn't be posted there.

I never did finish watching Magic Blade. I think I made it up to episode 6? The reason? Wallace's hairstyle. I find myself becoming more and more intolerant of weird, alternative ancient hairstyles. What ever happened to the simple, suave men's ancient hairstyles of the past? I agree the guy playing Yue Nan Fei looked shifty, but constipated. I hope he'll eventually improve his acting skills. Haha.

I also never finished watching Rose Martial World. The reason? Wallace's hairstyle. Please read above for my hairstyle rant. I would like to say that Sun Fei Fei looked really cute in this drama, despite the weird patch of hair dangling down the front of her forehead like the tassel of window curtain rope. I didn't like her character very much, however.

It have been confirmed (by Peanut) that Wallace will be the villain which is the thug role in Three on The Road that should be star filming this month. Yay! My wish come true! How long have it been since he last take a villain role? I only remember Gu Xi Zhao which was 10 yrs ago lol. Wallace will definitely shine in this role just like in Ni Shui Han! :-)

I have a serious question. By what way I can meet Wallace Chung? Beijing, Taiwan, Shanghai or Hong Kong? I will plan a schedule to there. Or when is his official fan meeting? In 2013 he organized fan meetings in Shanghai.
    Last edited by Tu Nga; 03-06-15 at 04:22 AM.

Hai everyone, we had created a new blog for Wallace!
    Sunshinewallacechung.wordpress.com

Pls come and support! And since there's a blog for Wallace I won't be on spcnet too often.

Hai Tu Nga, if you want to attend his fan meeting you need to be his official fan club member. I think he will hold a fan meeting in this month or next month. But no new info.
    I don't have his schedule so can't help much lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Wallace and Li Xiaoran accepting their awards...

Gosh...I love Wallace Chung how he such manly, sweet, and hot. Three things he did that not a single man would do, first, as their names were called, Li Xiaoran stands up and so did Wallace too, he picked up her dress piece scarf and handed to her but she walked away so he blushes off laughing after her. On their way to the stage, he picked up a rose, up on stage he hug her pretending to kiss her and later handed her the rose! So sweet of him:-)
    a

For Lu Licheng (Wallace Chung's character in Best Times) lovers: