Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Hi goddess! Long time no chat again. I hope you've been doing well. You don't seem to think much of "Ni Shui Han"? I enjoyed it alot after the first few episodes.

Thanks for those screencaps, relive. I didn't know that Wallace and Jimmy were such close friends. That's awesome since I really like 'em both.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge! Yeah, it really has been quite a while. I've been doing well, just a bit loaded with school work. Lol, I don't think I've ever cared so much about my grades as I have been this year! How are you doing though? I like your new avator! I think I mentioned this somewhere, but is that Hatori from Fruits Basket?

Yeah, I only found Ni Shui Han to be average. It just didn't attract me as much as I had initially thought. I actually prefered Julian to be with the female leader in the group instead of Li Xiao Ren. I was quite dissapointed when the actress died so early on in the serie. I really liked the scenes before she died though, espically how Julian kep trying to keep her alive and when she did finally die, it was quite sad! The part where Julian buried her and then tells the youngest leader to yell out for the leaders that had died was sad Onto Wallace though I wasn't big on him, but he really did pull out the villian role

Hehe, same here! I was quite shocked to hear that they were close friends. Of course quite happy since like you, I like both guys as well! I just remembered that they had starred in a serie before! Too bad I never got to watch it though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi ! I am a fan of Wallace Chung ( Zhong ) .

Very happy to discover this forum ! If anyone wants to get some information about W, please feel free to come to our Wallace 's BOX : http://www.dienanh.net/forums/index.php?showforum=71

It would be our pleasure to have new fans & friends like you all !!

Kind regards,
    Last edited by bluesparrow; 04-20-06 at 03:47 AM.

hi everyone, how are you?
    Last edited by Minhlan; 07-26-06 at 11:56 PM.

Hi Rachel , glad to see you again
    Last edited by Minhlan; 07-26-06 at 11:58 PM.

I love Wallace but when the heck will he ever be the LEAD in a series and be paired up with some decent looking actress?

oh a wallace chung thread... i think he is cute...he should do another series with He Mei Tian...they make such a cute couple...but i really think they should make him a male lead in one of a serie though...poor him...
    Last edited by kazoua; 06-30-06 at 04:59 AM.

He just finished Kang Chao Mi Si with Chae Rim, Xie Yu, Hu Jing , Shi Xiao Qun ,...

Ahhhhh OMG...I'm back on the net...yay

minhlan I miss you so much...*group hug*...i receive your email like about 5 months ago...hahahahah but i was turn down on net thingy becuase i move house...now htat I'm back...this place seems like it change alot...I love you guys...just give me 2 days...and then i register at dienanh again..cuz currently i'm doing my school work...OMG I love you...miss you soo much
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Wish Wallace would release another album. He's a good singer. I have all of the albums that he's ever released thus far.

REALLY?!...can you share some of his albums?...i love his songs too...especially "Flow To Polaris"...if you can...THANK YOU SOO MUCHIE!

Quote Originally Posted by kazoua
    REALLY?!...can you share some of his albums?...i love his songs too...especially "Flow To Polaris"...if you can...THANK YOU SOO MUCHIE!
    sorry, I'm not that tech savy. Don't know how to upload songs onto a major website like myspace or youtube. I can do it the old fashion way, burning it onto a CD and mail it to ya. If you are interested, PM me.

hi Tofu, I miss & love you too , the first I saw the nick Rachel in DAN, I knew you came and I'm very happy to see again . Welcome back and big hug .

About Wallace, The Xie Gu DAn Xin released in Viet . Now I expect his lastest drama , Kang Chao Mi Si . I hear that he will release an album in August and now he is making it. That's all.

To tennisrocks : I present also need his albums . I don't know how to get all but I took some of them from BBs ( his Chinese websites ) .

Quote Originally Posted by Minhlan
    hi Tofu, I miss & love you too , the first I saw the nick Rachel in DAN, I knew you came and I'm very happy to see again . Welcome back and big hug .

About Wallace, The Xie Gu DAn Xin released in Viet . Now I expect his lastest drama , Kang Chao Mi Si . I hear that he will release an album in August and now he is making it. That's all.

To tennisrocks : I present also need his albums . I don't know how to get all but I took some of them from BBs ( his Chinese websites ) .
    Hey Minhlan, if you would like to get the albums of Wallace that you couldn't get, PM me.

Default Kang Chao Mi Si

In Kang Chao Mi Si : Xie Yu, Chae Rim, Hu Jing, Si Xiao Qun , ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/p/2006-03-28/U107P28T3D1030409F326DT20060328214021.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://member.jschina.com.cn/news/2006-3-30/small200633083391871333220063308248370.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.uufriends.com/images/upload/734000/uu_bvvsrzt2006040304273771_big.jpg')

With Hu Jing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hiwallace.com/bbs/UploadFile/2006-5/20065713533057144.jpg')

With Si Xiao Qun

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8204/u92p28t3d1032073f326dt20060329.jpg')

With Xie Yu
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8651/2006422125635941178mh.jpg')
    Last edited by Minhlan; 07-27-06 at 05:06 AM.

Just curious, when did you all first fall for Wallace? For me, it was when I first heard the song O.R.E.A. I was like, hey that's a catchy tune. Then I watched the music video and I was like, who's that guy? then I went out to buy that album.

He first started in TVB as a backup dancer then did a few tvb series then went to Taiwan to begin a singing career, but neither places shot him up to stardom. Taiwan was a bit kinder to him though. Let's just hope China can help boost his career and give him the recognition he so deserves.

hmm...well the first time i fell for him was in "Xia Gu Dan Xin"...then i started looking all over the net bout him...i saw him in "Ni Shui Han" but wasnt really paying attention to him in there..so yea..

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    Just curious, when did you all first fall for Wallace? For me, it was when I first heard the song O.R.E.A. I was like, hey that's a catchy tune. Then I watched the music video and I was like, who's that guy? then I went out to buy that album.
    I've always thought Wallace was cute from his pics, but I didn't actually start to really like him until I watched him in action in Ni Shui Han.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

He looks so cool in Ni Shui Han , I couldn't resist his charming appearance n cute face , then his action . I really fell for him since that .

Then I discovered DAN and BBs , found his infor and fans. So over 1 year .

I saw him in Si Dai Ming Bu, Bai Shou Feng Yun , ...and now Xie Gu Dan Xin . I can't escape from him , a talent actor. I expect now that he will play many more dramas so he will be more famous .

Oh my gosh, I just found out in yesterday's World Journal that he will be joining the cast of The Duke of Mount Deer along with Huang Xiao Ming, and Wallace will play the Emperor Kang Xi. Yay, a big role and a big production; hopefully this show will give him the star break that he's been waiting for.

Somehow, although I love the 2 men, but I feel their roles are reversed. Huang Xiao Ming looks more fit for the king's role and Wallace fits better as Wei Xiao Bao, but who cares, what's done is done, and what is important is that we'll have another huge series of Wallace to wait impatiently for.