Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

gee...i have no idea.....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Just in case you wanted to know moonlady, here is some steps on posting pictures together.

1) Find the picture that you want to post.
    2) Get the url address for the picture. You do so by right clicking on the picture and go to properties. A window pops up and you should highlight the url *address*. Copy it.
    3) Go into the Post Reply Window.
    4) Click on the IMG button which is above the reply box, but below the message icons.
    5) A small rectangular box will pop up. Just paste in that url you got.
    6) Click okay and it is posted in the reply box and all you need to do now is submit.

There are certain pictures that can not be posted up though. Pictures from geocities, angelfire, tripoid, and etc can not show. There are a few more, just can't remember which ones. If you aren't sure if it will show or not, just post it. Well hope that helps

Lol, Wallace looks amusing with that wig. I have no idea either, hehe. Funny Wallace!!! Gosh, couldn't recognize him really in the 2 and 3 pics, hehe. Last one though, I diffinately recognized him!! So cute!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

Gosh, I don't want this thread to die down!!! Gotta bring it up. Lol, questions which usually can get a thread going again Who do you guys like best with Wallace? How bout buddy pairings with him?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

hey goddess sorry for backing up so late...lol....anyway i think wallace wouldn't best be buddies with CIP..since CIP acting skill is sooo below our wallace...I'm hoping that he'll be pairing up with someother guy that i like...like nie yuan or QZY...they'll be fine
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

How's everyone....any news on Wallace...anyway, I think Wallace should buddy pair with Huang xiao ming or maybe Jimmy Lin in a funny role....Hey My nguyen, who's the guy you currently crazy for...well, me think he's HOT!!!...I started noticing him in Fields of Dream...so cute...to bad the girl he paired with ain't that pretty...I was hoping he end with Echo since Lu yi doesn't seem to appreciate her...

I just started to watch Ni Shui Han, and OMG Wallace is so handsome and badass~~ I've never really liked him before watching this drama. I cannot believe he isn't more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    I just started to watch Ni Shui Han, and OMG Wallace is so handsome and badass~~ I've never really liked him before watching this drama. I cannot believe he isn't more popular.
    Can you tell me who is his lover in the serie? and can you post her pic(s)....also, is he really a badazz? I mean in the drama that is...and how is he a badazz....
    Last edited by chocolate; 09-27-04 at 10:22 PM.

Can someone post his pics in the serie?
    Last edited by chocolate; 09-27-04 at 10:24 PM.

he plays Gu Xi Zhao, the main antagonist in the drama. Gu Xi Zhao is this really intelligent villian who has excellent martial arts skills. He married Fu Wan Qing, the daughter of the prime minister but because he is not from a wealthy background, everybody thinks the prime minister's beautiful daughter is too good for him. No one takes him seriously. To prove that he is a capable person, and good enough for Fu Wan Qing, he follows the prime minister's orders to kill Qi Shao Shang(Julian Cheung). From there the story begins...

The actress who plays his love interest is new(i think), she's not as pretty as Li Xiao Ran(playing Julian Cheung's love interest) but she's still pretty.

Here are some pics of Wallace in "Ni Shui Han", courtesy of sina.com:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-12-01/U105P28T3D243844F326DT20031201133712.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-12-01/U105P28T3D243835F326DT20031201133336.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-12-01/U105P28T3D243839F326DT20031201133543.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hhaha me and you chocolate share the same thoughts always....hahahahha Of course QZy is cute...very cute is another case...I know the girl ain't that attractive...but camparing to nie yuan's girl in smart kid...*vomiting*...she alot better...and comparing to barbie XU...*ran to the toilet*...hheeh so who you liike now???

man divinefish you sooo loucky...you get to watch ni shui han...I think its one of wallace best role...since i receive alot of comments about his acting in this one....but is the whole story worth it...

thanks lady Zhuge for the pics...I've ben looking for a bigger version for that thrid pic...and now finally found it
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WC/WC_1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WC/WC_2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WC/WC_3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WC/WC_5.jpg')
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hey there all ^_^

I saw the poster of Ni Shui Han before and I was wondering if that was Wallace or not!!! hehe, great that it is ^_^ Dont' like that he is playing a "villian" but looks as if his performance was good huh?

Thanks Lady Zhuge for those pics!!!! He looks nice in the second pic, hehe ^_^

Oh Racheal, what are those pics from? He looks very dashing in all black there!! oh oh, look in the back ^_^ Lol, other stars pictures!!!! hehe

Yes agree. QZY was awsome in Field of Dreams. He would have looked good with Echo, but I didn't mind him with that girl who liked him and he liked back
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Ohh.... is this serie new?! hehe i wanna seee! wallance looks superb! hehe as always!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

ohhh those pics...are just some fromt hsi interview...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

here another pic of him his one look cool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/My_Nguyen/WC/WC_4.jpg')
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hehe, cute pic Racheal!!! Lol, what is he doing exactly? Sleeping or meditating? Cute though, hehe. Wallace is sooooo adorable!!!

Oh oh oh, look at all the stars pics in the background!! I see Vicki Zhao, Richie Ren, Julian Cheung, Ada Choi, and etc hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thats why we call it,
    The Present.

I start to like him in Hi working girl, He was a guess star, But..GOD.....he as hot as the main actor in Hi working girl.........I try to find out who he was for a while and lucky I go thru all the actors section today and this is wat I found, so glad to have this thread going on. I hope He will play a reall main actor in more series.

lol...wow you search the whole actor forum for wallace...such a loyal fans of his...

hey there gosddess...i know that is a very cute pic of him....I just love his chinky eyes...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

awwwwwwwwww .. he iss sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... after watching him in four dectectives .. i was like man!!! .. hottiee!!!!!!!!!!
    i love him and rebecca wang so much in there .. they were soo cuteeee and swttt