Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

More news on Drug War:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7...r=rec1&FR=LIAN

I found a clip with Louis Koo during the Drug War promotion event, but I don't understand a word he said. He was either mumbling or the microphone on the fan camera was bad.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Y-JtzTKBDNE/?fr=rec1

And more news on Drug War again, this time in Cantonese. Apparently, according to the reporter, Wallace Chung and Louis Koo's fans filled the event, screaming wildly.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/sL-LY3FtfGg/?fr=rec1

Ooooooo! Louis Koo and Wallace Chung in the same movie! I used to love Louis Koo, but my interest in him faded. Wallace is looking tanner these days, don't you think? I like the tan and the more manly cheekbones. I thought he was a little too pale before with too much baby fat on his face. Now he looks like a MAN. Drool.

Talking coricori

I am new fan of Wallace Chung, I 'm from chile I always check this page for news of Wallace Chung because I don't understand his language. I am so happy to be here

Hi coricori! We're all glad to have you here with us! Some of us here understand a bit of Mandarin (the language Wallace speaks) and some of us understand it very well and can read and write Chinese. So if you have any questions about clips or videos, I'm sure one of us here is willing to find time to do a quick translation for you. And make sure you check out the threads on Wallace's dramas, Too Late To Say I Love You, Imminent Crisis, No Choice, Horizon, Bright Moon, and Saber, and Secrets Hidden by Time. All these threads can be found in the "Mainland China TV Series" section of this forum.

I have more news about Wallace's upcoming movie, Drug War. This bit of news comes from seagd927. This is what she wrote me:

All I know about Wallace's role in Drug War is that his character died in the end. Louis' character killed him, because bystanders saw Louis threw Wallace's "body" out of the car. After that scene, an assistant of the director gave Wallace a "red envelope" containing fifty dollars for good luck (fifty dollars is pronounced Wu Shi in Mandarin, similar to "No Matter"). It is customary to give this "lucky charm" to an actor whose character dies in the script, so the "bad luck" can be erased.

And here is some news on Wallace's upcoming Horizon, Bright Moon, Saber drama from seagd927. Thanks again for the news, seagd927!

Wallace's Horizon, Bright Moon, Saber drama will air on Hunan Mango TV in June. Unfortunately, seagd927 also said that she heard that Hunan will be cutting the drama from 41 episodes down to 35 episodes, just like the hack job they did for Wallace's other drama, No Choice! Both seagd927 and I are very upset, but at least, she heard that the dvd version will have 40 episodes, with only one episode trimmed by the director himself rather than by Hunan TV.

Seagd927 also shared a lovely MV on No Choice with me! It's very well done!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rtw1DQOqFo4/?fr=rec1

Default coricori

Hi Melanie, it's a pleasure to meet you. I have a question for you about Wallace Chung, what is his language? When he talks in his interviews, when he makes movies and dramas; I wonder what language he speaks?
    As its very dificult to find his dramas and movies in some commercial online page, I only see them through youtube, which is very unfair. His dramas and movies are very very good, excellent, at all boring. But till now all his shows I only saw them on youtube and none of them have subtitle in English (thats the most horrible) and I wonder why? If his dramas and movies are really really very very good, instead there are shows boring are subtitle immediately; maybe because they havent the proper publicity? Not to mention that this very very handsome man sings very well, his acting skill is amazing, wonderful, very talented, he has passion for his career, he takes his profession very seriously and works very hard.

That is something I respect and admire about him. So not everyone can get where he is, being alone without support of a company, or being just a pretty face. That s why I see all his series and movies even if they arent subtitled in English and not understand everything.
    Until now I've seen: Too Late to Say I Love You, Imminent Crisis, Huo Xian Zhui Xiong, Duel for love, Night Rose, Shall We Dance, Cool Sword other dramas I'm in the middle, although none of them have subtitles.
    Because its very very difficult to see his dramas and movies, except for youtube, and as I dont know if they are complete series or cut chapters; I searched shop online to buy in DVD all his shows (dramas and movies), also cds, single, posters, photobook of him, photobook of his series, interviews dvd, concert tour dvd, souvenirs, etc, etc, etc,..But I didnt find any decent and reliable site where to buy. Its a pity! The little I found on youtube I see it all the time but sometimes it's difficult.

Melanie my favorite song of Wallace Chung is this: Hello how are you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtTZFuNRoQ&ob=av2e
    This is the link I share with you, although I imagine that you already heard a million times.
    I hear it over and over again by internet from since I cant buy his cds..its a pity. This song is beautiful and simple, and the video is amazing, I like it very much.
    Maybe if his dramas and movies were subtitle in english and other languages ​​ could be download to pages mysoju or dramacrazy; so he would have more fans and his dramas would be subtitled immediately and would be easily seen.

Melanie how I would want he would know that he has fans around the world and it is difficult to access to him if he only limited to china, therefore I think he should put his online store in English to access to him more easily and buy everything related to him. An international store in English especially to understand him because I dont understand his language at all which severely limits access to him. I would buy immediately without hesitation, first a beautiful and giant poster autographed by him.
    When to one likes an actor wants to see his full dramas, not cut episodies, and much more as: behind the scenes, interviews, full chapters, additional bonus, deleted scenes from the drama, if it have other endings, etc, etc.
    To see all this on a DVD would be great and in several languages ​​included English. I hope this becomes a reality later.
    Currently I would like very much to see his latest drama: The Magic Blade, but I cant find it anywhere, maybe Melanie you could tell me where to see this drama? I only saw the trailer of this drama, and I should say that I dont like the hair of Wallace Chung but his outfit yes. The clothing he use and the sword I like them much, if they would sell them via Internet to promote his drama I would buy them.

I fell in love with Wallace Chung when I saw his drama: "Too Late to Say I Love You", it was great, his performance is masterful, impeccably, realistic.
    I saw it on youtube without subtitle in English, three times, I liked a lot. I think due to lack of publicity and lack of international channels broadcast this drama was lost to be a success at the time.
    I also really enjoyed the film "Night Rose", his performance is so sweet and tender, here he looks very cute, this man really is very beautiful, very handsome, his personality is cheerful and pleasant. It's amazing!
    Many artists from Hollywood sell products of their movies (merchandaising) have clothing line, perfume, etc ....., I wonder why Wallace Chung doesnt do that? He should make his online store with his own products that would be great.
    Ahhh! The MV of No Choice that Seagd927 shared with us is wonderful, really well done.

Welcome, coricori! I usually only come to post hot stills of Wallace (minus the hairstyle, for this particular case) here~

I would think that Wallace would speak either Cantonese or Mandarin during filming. I think that they will probably dub his voice for 'Secrets hidden by time' (upcoming mainland drama produced by Hunan), despite the fact it's a modern production.

Horizon, Bright Moon, Saber is going to air in June (as Mel said earlier) so it'll probably be on youtube once it starts airing.

Bo Hong Xue:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edgw1dtm4ca5albj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Hi coricori! I haven't been check this thread as often, so I didn't see your post until now. I totally agree that the dramas that Wallace stars in are ofter overlooked and hardly ever subbed in english, but the drama he is filming now, Secrets Hidden by Time, is getting much more attention, probably because it's based on another Tong Hua (the author of Bu Bu Jing Xin) novel. Come and join us on that thread while we swoon over how handsome Wallace looks in a modern day suit!

I've been reading a new novel, 凤囚凰 (Feng Qiu Huang) and found this fan made mv with Wallace as the male lead Rong Zhi and Liu Shi Shi as the female lead Chu Yu. The setting of the story is actually quite interesting and unique. A twenty-four year old modern woman wakes up one morning to find five scantily clad men in her bed one morning. She screams, wakes everyone up and finds out that she has travelled back in time into Liu Chu Yu's body, a Liu Song Dynasty's princess.This princess happens to be known for telling her younger brother, the emperor, that it was unfair for him to have multiple lady consorts while she only has one Prince Consort, when they were both born of the same father, the only difference between them is only their genders. The emperor, who loved her sister dearly, thought her point was valid, so he immediately gifted her with thirty mianshou or male consorts. The modern Chu Yu finds herself in this situation and knowing that Liu Zi Ye, the emperor, was killed by his relatives who sought the throne for themselves, a few years into his reign, she carefully prepares another identity to slip into when the rebellion happens. Despite her precautions, she finds herself drawn to one of her mianshou, Rong Zhi, who seems to have plans of his own.

This is an interesting pairing, though I don't know if I like Wallace as Rong Zhi. In my mind, Rong Zhi is more beautiful than handsome and slightly weak, while Wallace is too masculine. Though, after 150 chapters, Rong Zhi is finally growing on me. I was cheering for all the other guys before finally realizing that she's only interested in Rong Zhi.
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

xia0yuer - Thanks for sharing the fan-made MV. It's weird, but I just can't imagine Wallace playing some princess' male consort, whether or not the consort is a pretty boy or a masculine hunk. Wallace just seems to play so many dominating alpha male characters that I can't imagine him relegated to "one of many" male consorts. If he were to play such a role, I am sure his character would soon scheme to overthrow the dynasty and establish himself as the all-powerful emperor. Besides, what princess in her right mind would want to spend time with any other male consort if she already had Wallace Chung?

Oh, this is so exciting! Wallace and the Horizon, Moon, Saber gang are promoting their upcoming drama!!! What's even funnier is that the hostess tried to grill Wallace on his new drama Secrets Hidden By Time and whether Lu Li Cheng will end up with Su Man. Thanks to seagd927 for sending me the links.

Seagd927's commentary on the promotion clip below:
    "Wallace sang the theme song, totally unprepared, forgot the words and SO cute. This is a very touching moment because this song/drama has not been released, yet all of his fans knew the lyrics, even more familiar with it than Wallace himself. One of the verse was "Will you follow me?" All of the fans screamed "Yes!" And there was a particular fan who screamed "I love you" at the end of that performance. Wow!"

Also a link provided by seagd927 and her comment below:
    "This is the new 天涯明月刀 (The Magic Blade) promotion clip that just aired on Hunan TV today. It will air daily until the official premiere on June 20. Wallace's character was whipped by his mother several times in the clip. My heart is broken......"

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/V9W3hMXGSd0/

Here are some more interesting tidbits from seagd927. Again, thanks, seagd927!

Wallace played a mentally challenged young man in an old TVB drama back in 1993, I believe. This is what seagd927 told me:

"I've seen that old HK drama in which Wallace played a mentally challenged boy before. He was SO good. He said he went to an institution and observed the residents there. He also rented "Rain Man" and watched it over and over. I heard some of the viewers even called the TV station and praised the studio for picking a mentally challenged boy for that role, some even asked if they could adopt him. LOL!"

Some news on Secrets Hidden by Time by seagd927. There are some spoilers if the plot proposal below is true...
    "Someone posted the Secret Hidden by Time plot proposal that was submitted to China's State Administration of Radio, Film and Television (SARFT). Don't ask me how they get their hands on that proposal. They must work for the CIA/FBI, etc....

According to that proposal (you may already know this from the book, but I heard they changed some of the plots in the script), Su Man gave up a promising job and went to work as an entry-level employee at a small company because of her unrequited love for Song Xiang. The quiet and reserved Lu Li Cheng is Su Man's direct manager and Song Xiang's main competitor in this company. So naturally, Su Man dislikes him. Unfortunately, Lu Li Cheng is the only one who knows Su Man's "secret"!

Su Man gets closer to Song Xiang, and Song Xiang begins to notice her and like her as well. In the mean time, Lu Li Cheng slowly warms up to Su Man too!

Song Xiang likes Su Man because she looks like his former girlfriend Su Rui. Su Rui is Su Man's step sister. Song Xiang thinks she died from a car accident. But in reality, she was disfigured and went abroad for long-term plastic surgery/therapy. Su Man realizes Song Xiang does not love her for who she is. She also realized that she has developed feelings for Lu Li Cheng during their daily interactions. Su Rui came back from abroad, and the two couples each find their own happiness."

And finally, some "censored" clips provided by seagd927 on Wallace's old series, Midnight Sun.

"Have you watched "Midnight Sunlight"? I don't really like the female lead in this drama, but this is one of the few dramas with Wallace's own voice!
    I found a clip that ended up on the cutting floor:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/asYafbU2k1A/

I can't believe they were censoring such "innocent" scene back then. This is nothing compared to some scenes in "Too Late to Say I Love You". I'm glad things have changed.....

Another clip that was cut:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/oOyfnMGIcb8/
    I heard this was cut due to "violence". LOL!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    "Have you watched "Midnight Sunlight"? I don't really like the female lead in this drama, but this is one of the few dramas with Wallace's own voice!

I can't believe they were censoring such "innocent" scene back then. This is nothing compared to some scenes in "Too Late to Say I Love You". I'm glad things have changed.....
    haha. well i mean, i can kinda see why that was cut but i loved wallace in that series! i didn't watch the whole thing cause i really don't like the main girl, lol, but from what i did watch, wallace was so dreamy

The young Wallace Chung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6aba55c9jw1drfskug5taj.jpg')

Signed up with "Galaxy Hirun"「銀河海潤」
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/69876c42jw1dtr7fmwsooj.jpg')

Hey, guess who bumped into each other at the Shanghai TV Festival 2 days ago? One of my favorite on screen couples - Wallace Chung and Song Jia. Yay for Gu Xi Zhao (Wallace) and Wan Qing (Song Jia)! They were at the festival promoting their own dramas but apparently ran into each other in the press room. Thanks to seagd927 for sending me the pic and for this piece of news.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/116/48508ff2jw1dtvqud6430j.th.jpg')

xia0yuer - Thanks for sharing the fan-made MV. It's weird, but I just can't imagine Wallace playing some princess' male consort, whether or not the consort is a pretty boy or a masculine hunk. Wallace just seems to play so many dominating alpha male characters that I can't imagine him relegated to "one of many" male consorts. If he were to play such a role, I am sure his character would soon scheme to overthrow the dynasty and establish himself as the all-powerful emperor. Besides, what princess in her right mind would want to spend time with any other male consort if she already had Wallace Chung?
    Well, after 250 chapters, I can actually see Wallace as Rong Zhi now. Rong Zhi is actually a martial arts master who was poisoned by him nemesis and lost his powers. He didn't want to be a mianshou but the poison his nemesis gave him would kill him if he left the city or harmed the princess in any way. He's also the power-hungry uncle to the Northern Wei emperor, so definitely an alpha male. He was the most favored of the princess's consorts, the most intelligent, the most cunning, and after he healed, he also became the most beautiful person in the world. Yup, yup, Wallace can definitely pull that off.

And finally, some "censored" clips provided by seagd927 on Wallace's old series, Midnight Sun.

I've got to agree with ChineseChik525 about this one. It was really... um... sketchy because I was wondering where Wallace's head was during the whole time... The scenes in TLTSILY showed more skin but weren't as provocative.

I watched the first five or so episodes but got really angry when I realized Wallace was leading all three girls on so I stopped watching. He was pretty cute in the few episodes I watched though.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    I've got to agree with ChineseChik525 about this one. It was really... um... sketchy because I was wondering where Wallace's head was during the whole time... The scenes in TLTSILY showed more skin but weren't as provocative.

I watched the first five or so episodes but got really angry when I realized Wallace was leading all three girls on so I stopped watching. He was pretty cute in the few episodes I watched though.
    LOL i was wondering where his head was too!!! hahahaa .

and he was leading 3 girls on? really? guess i didn't get that part lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOL i was wondering where his head was too!!! hahahaa .

and he was leading 3 girls on? really? guess i didn't get that part lol.
    At least I thought he was. He had a fiancee back in Canada, right? He didn't break off the engagement and started dating the main girl, Qing You. Then, Qing You's cousin who worked for him used various ways to get closer to him and he never rejected her. I got really angry during that episode (maybe EP 10?) and stopped watching. Even if he wasn't purposefully leading his fiancee and Qing You's cousin on, he should have broken off his ties with them.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    Well, after 250 chapters, I can actually see Wallace as Rong Zhi now. Rong Zhi is actually a martial arts master who was poisoned by him nemesis and lost his powers. He didn't want to be a mianshou but the poison his nemesis gave him would kill him if he left the city or harmed the princess in any way. He's also the power-hungry uncle to the Northern Wei emperor, so definitely an alpha male. He was the most favored of the princess's consorts, the most intelligent, the most cunning, and after he healed, he also became the most beautiful person in the world. Yup, yup, Wallace can definitely pull that off.
    Who's the author of this novel? The story sounds pretty interesting but what's up with the time travel thing? I can understand if someone travels back in time and becomes in "extra" character in history, but if the leading lady travels back in time and "becomes" Princess Chu Yu, then what happens to the real Chu Yu? Did her soul get dominated by the modern woman's soul?

Anyway, Rong Zhi actually sounds super cool. When you said he became the most beautiful person in the world at the end after he healed, what do you mean? I want details! Now I'm starting to imagine our beloved Wallace in the role, even though I don't even know the story. If you have time, would you be able to write a quick summary? At least, tell me what happened to Rong Zhi and Chu Yu at the end. What about all the other male consorts?

By the way, so did Chu Yu really sleep with all the male consorts in her harem? I guess if she got pregnant, it would be difficult to determine who was the father in those days.

Hahahahaha! I actually never thought of his head, but now that you and ChineseChik525 mentioned it, I can't stop wondering where his head was, too! Know what, though? I bet that hand on the actress' thigh wasn't even Wallace's hand. It probably belonged to a stunt double, since in the interest of time, they probably had Wallace to do other more important scenes that needed his face on camera.

That sort of annoyed me, too! He probably wasn't intentionally trying to string all three women along and thought he was sparing their feelings. But I hate wish-washy men like that, especially those who don't tell a woman right off that he's not interested simply because he wants to "spare her feelings."

Who's the author of this novel? The story sounds pretty interesting but what's up with the time travel thing? I can understand if someone travels back in time and becomes in "extra" character in history, but if the leading lady travels back in time and "becomes" Princess Chu Yu, then what happens to the real Chu Yu? Did her soul get dominated by the modern woman's soul?
    The author of the novel is Tian Yi You Feng (天衣有风). Where the Princess Chu Yu's soul disappeared to wasn't really explained, but I'm assuming that she died because the reason Chu Yu went back in time was because her 21st century body died on an airplane. The time travel element was incorporated because Chu Yu knew vaguely what happened in history so she tried to change her fate by escaping. Rong Zhi also tried to change history by becoming emperor, but ultimately gave up all his power to save Chu Yu.

Anyway, Rong Zhi actually sounds super cool. When you said he became the most beautiful person in the world at the end after he healed, what do you mean? I want details! Now I'm starting to imagine our beloved Wallace in the role, even though I don't even know the story. If you have time, would you be able to write a quick summary? At least, tell me what happened to Rong Zhi and Chu Yu at the end. What about all the other male consorts?
    So, Rong Zhi was actually very beautiful before he lost his powers, and when his nemesis fed him that poison, it completely weakened and even changed his appearance. After he was given the antidote by Tian Ru Jing, his looks and powers were restored to what they once were. He is called the most beautiful person in the world. I've summarized the novel on my tumblr: http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/. Because the novel is so long, I left out a lot the side stories and details about the men she met (there's a lot!).

Rong Zhi and Chu Yu end up together! For once, the man chooses the meiren (beauty) rather than the jiangshan (empire). He was badly wounded after saving Chu Yu and set up his own death to look like he blew himself up. Chu Yu kneeled in the snow for a long time after he was gone, so her legs became immobile for a few months. Heng Yuan and Guan Cang Hai stayed with her, taking care of her. She continued to look for his body, unable to believe that he was actually gone, so Guan Cang Hai showed her some bones and made up a story about how Rong Zhi had broken his arm and evidence of the broken arm is on those bones. Chu Yu mourned for several months until Tian Ru Jing, the man who had forced Rong Zhi to choose between power and Chu Yu, came and gave her the magical bracelet that has all of recorded history. The bracelet could send her back to the 21st century, so she leaves Heng Yuan and Guan Cang Hai to revisit all the places she had been these five years in feudal China. The last place she visits is where it all started, the Princess's Estate in Southern Qi. The night she went to visit it, she saw a man dressed in white robes, Rong Zhi, playing the flute. Both angry and happy, she goes to him and sees that his body is completely scarred. She kisses and bites him and they finally spend the night together (in the middle of a bamboo forest nonetheless, can't be too comfortable ). After Chu Yu falls asleep, Rong Zhi talks to Guan Cang Hai, who admonishes him for doing that kind of thing so openly, and reveals that Rong Zhi had planned every moment from his false death onwards, just to make sure that Chu Yu would never be able to forget about him. He had to reveal himself when Chu Yu decided to leave, before she returned to the 21st century, otherwise, he would have lost her forever.

Honestly, when I found out that Rong Zhi had set up everything, I was super angry. In my head, I was thinking: "Rong Zhi, you evil insert vile curse word, give me back all the tears I shed for you!"

As for all the other male consorts, she started out with thirty some but arranged nearly all of them to be sent out of her estate at the beginning of the novel. She was only left with six, Liu Sang, who was only twelve, Mo Xiang and Liu Se, who refused to leave, Hua Cuo, whose life depended on the medicine at her estate, Heng Yuan, whose family had rebelled and been killed, and Rong Zhi, who could not leave (though she just assumed that he didn't want to when she asked him).

By the way, so did Chu Yu really sleep with all the male consorts in her harem? I guess if she got pregnant, it would be difficult to determine who was the father in those days.
    Princess Chu Yu probably slept with her mianshou, but after Chu Yu entered the Princess's today, she didn't sleep with anyone. She was actually completely untouched until that last scene in the forest with Rong Zhi (her soul was anyway). I never thought about the whole pregnancy thing, but I guess her Prince Consort, He Ji, would have to acknowledge them as his. I mean, her mianshou didn't really have titles so they'd be illegitimate otherwise. He wouldn't be very happy though, especially since He Ji hates her guts and actually tried to kill her after Liu Zi Ye's fall.

Thank you so much for writing such a long summary of Feng Qiu Huang on your translation site, xia0yuer! Even though you keep saying it's a very brief synopsis and does not do the story justice, I, nonetheless, wept for what a beautiful man (character-wise, not physical looks) Rong Zhi turned out to be in the end. Now I can completely visualize Wallace in such a role! I would have actually preferred the story to end with Rong Zhi's death. I think it would have made a deeper impact on the readers. I don't think I would have liked Rong Zhi if he were too perfect, too black and white, too good. The way he was written in the story, he was perfect in an imperfect way. His flaws and his hard-heartedness made him hateful, but his fearlessness and complete willingness to exchange his own life for Chu Yu's redeemed him in my eyes.

Thank you for sharing this story with me. I know it must have taken a lot of time to write that summary. I want you to know that your wonderful summary has galvanized me to return to finishing the chapter in my own story. My sickness has really dampened my mood for writing lately. Thank you for giving me the motivation to return to writing.

Default coricori

Hi guys, I havent had much time because I was working, reading this thread of Wallace Chung, catching up and watching the series of Wallace Chung.
    First, H.Ge-C.Liu thanks for the nice pictures of Wallace Chung' lastest drama, I really liked this pictures, definitely I like this actor I dont care his hair I really like his work, he is an incredible professional actor. Therefore the pictures of Horizon, Bright Moon, Saber are wonderful.

xia0yuer, thanks for trying to subtitle "too late to say I love you" and share with us the MV with Wallace as the male lead Rong Zhi and Liu Shi Shi as the female lead Chu Yu. I liked it, the actress is beautiful. That's one of the reasons why I like this MV, because, you guys are right, in all wallace chung' dramas the leading actresses are pretty, old or ugly, except for SONG JIA, none of these actresses are exceptionally beautiful, just pretty, attractive, and I wonder why? Is it so hard to find really beautiful young actresses? I cannt believe, instead Wallace Chung is so young, so handsome, so hot, that doesn't match well with any of the actresses even Li Xio Ran, for me she is only attractive; none of the actresses help enhance the protagonist in the drama. It is a pity.

On the other hand, I am very very emotioned and anxious to see Hidden Secrets by Time, I've been reading all about the new project that Wallace is doing, and I'm really excited. So, I've been thinking, I'll see what I can do to subtitle his dramas, as my mother language is Spanish I don't read or write or understand any word in Chinese Mandarin. Actually I envy Melanie at least she can understand an 90%.
    Exactly I don't understand why they dub the Wallace' voice, he has good voice, he sing excellent; ahhhh! I remenber, please xia0yuer can you translate a little the song of wallace? "how are you" I like so much this song and I want to know what he says, please!!!!!!!! only a little. Anyone know where to buy his songs?

Melanie, thank you for share with us fresh news about Wallace Chung and seagd927 too, you guys always brighten up my day.
    Mel, I bet Wallace has girlfriend, and who knows could be Song Jia, since she is the most beautiful actress who has worked with wallace, because of the picture you show at the festival which promoted their dramas; Wallace protects his privacy but I bet Song Jia was or is his girlfriend. That picture is very suspicious.

Too, thanks for the current latest videos you download , I really enjoy them. But, it's me or I must be blind because I like the actor, I see him very young and very handsome, for me this actor should not have more than 28 years, on every interview, I see him very very young; guys what do you think? Do you think like me? or am I hallucinating?.
    Until now, I've liked and enjoyed all his dramas and movies, except "under the bothi tree " I didn't like the argument of the drama, but there Wallace looks very very young and very handsome, well above the actors and the horrible drama, it wasn't a very good choice.
    Last edited by coricori; 06-17-12 at 10:52 PM.

Magic Blade is on youtube!

The downside is that it's the ripped version (from 45min-35min). Finally, a wuxia drama in 2 years! Definitely watching this.

EP1 (other episodes on the same channel):
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).