Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1230

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

Eh? More kissy scenes? I need to sit through the entire drama, because I totally missed these scenes.

Theme song for Wallace's upcoming drama "General and I" with English subtitles

Lovely ballad!

General and I

currently watching general and I and boy is wallace hot!

does anyone have recommendations for his must watch drama? please let me know the synopsis too

Oh my goodness Wallace has film many series, I haven't seen them all but these are the ones I like.

He is hot in best time! Totally stole the show for me!! I was rooting for his character through out! There are three endings to the series. Also My sunshine with tang Yan , Ni Shui Han with Jillian Cheung,

And not to bad series
    If you really boared Rose Martial world with Huo Si Yan and Sun Fei Fei, Sammul Chan and Feng Shao Feng youthful days. Too late to say I love you with Li Xiao Ran.

Ones that I really don;t like Under the Bodhi tree with Hawick Lau
    The Magic Blade- hot mess and who is this stylist makes him looks like he was balding!!
    The Demi gods Semi Devil- He did okay in here, but the production is crappy and again withe the stylist!!

I was doing some research on Wallace Chung and is wondering if the scandal of him being secretly married is true?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolPerson100 View Post
    I was doing some research on Wallace Chung and is wondering if the scandal of him being secretly married is true?
    Hello,
    Wallace is very about his personal life, when reporter asks, he just says like it would be wonderful to have such family and says today we are here to talk about the series/movies. Hah but from the look of things it can be yes or no?? If it is true so happy for him, but being the secret wife can be both blessing and curse lol.

Oh yes one more thing to watch is his varities shows - I first became a bigger fan watching him on the AMAZING RACE CHINA i was rooting for him and his sister as well as Ekin and Jordan heh. He was also on this Going to school show with Sean Sun, they are actually good friends. Wallace was also on the Hurry up Brother, I guess that would be his frist collaboration with AB lol. He is pretty funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Oh my goodness Wallace has film many series, I haven't seen them all but these are the ones I like.

He is hot in best time! Totally stole the show for me!! I was rooting for his character through out! There are three endings to the series. Also My sunshine with tang Yan , Ni Shui Han with Jillian Cheung,

And not to bad series
    If you really boared Rose Martial world with Huo Si Yan and Sun Fei Fei, Sammul Chan and Feng Shao Feng youthful days. Too late to say I love you with Li Xiao Ran.

Ones that I really don;t like Under the Bodhi tree with Hawick Lau
    The Magic Blade- hot mess and who is this stylist makes him looks like he was balding!!
    The Demi gods Semi Devil- He did okay in here, but the production is crappy and again withe the stylist!!
    hi

thanks for your recommendations...i will slowly work through the list...

youthful days --> is this a movie? wallace seems to have acted in several movies

Ni Shui Han --> is this more of a wuxia show?

did you watch any of his variety / entertainment shows? i understand he has several. any recs?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Hello,
    Wallace is very about his personal life, when reporter asks, he just says like it would be wonderful to have such family and says today we are here to talk about the series/movies. Hah but from the look of things it can be yes or no?? If it is true so happy for him, but being the secret wife can be both blessing and curse lol.

Oh yes one more thing to watch is his varities shows - I first became a bigger fan watching him on the AMAZING RACE CHINA i was rooting for him and his sister as well as Ekin and Jordan heh. He was also on this Going to school show with Sean Sun, they are actually good friends. Wallace was also on the Hurry up Brother, I guess that would be his frist collaboration with AB lol. He is pretty funny!!
    Do you know what episode he showed up on Hurry Up Brother? and I started to watch Amazing Race China but there were no subs so I just watched the first two episodes and the last episode lol But I feel like they probably improved during the races because the made a bunch of fouls in the first ep yet they won in the last ep so that means there was a big improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolPerson100 View Post
    Do you know what episode he showed up on Hurry Up Brother? and I started to watch Amazing Race China but there were no subs so I just watched the first two episodes and the last episode lol But I feel like they probably improved during the races because the made a bunch of fouls in the first ep yet they won in the last ep so that means there was a big improvement.
    Hello, sorry for the late reply

here is the episode of Run brother