Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: stephen au

Thx goddess.Ya,saw him before the deepest impression he got me in was in burning flame2.Well,guess you're rite,he does act well

Default stephen

yeah.. i liked him in legal entanglement, burning flame 2 and fink is he great in Hard Fate as a meanie

i only see modern series , aint seen the others.
    ME TVBfan and he made a great switch from ATV to TVB.

Unhappy

He was sooooooo sweet in Angels of Mission with Chermaine.

It's not the first time they've filmed together!!!(in wittness and prosecution II also) He had such a good character in AOM how can they not end up together.
    Princess Charm

No problem sagiescorp Oh, yes. His character in BF2 was good too. I liked his character, quite an amusing uncle, hehe.

Hey ya teddybear You should give some of his ancient ones a try. He does pretty good in them and his character is pretty intersting. Its funny, most of his characters has this harsh look to them, but in the end is a good guy. I would recommend if you go for ancient then go with Legend of Love first. I just liked his story with Leila, hehe.

agree tvbseriesfan. His character in AOM was cute!!! I just guess Charmaine wasn't good enough for him. Why did she choose him now? Argh....

I've actually seen all of Stephen's TVB series and he does well in each of them!!! Sort of plays a different character in each. Hmmm...he pairs well with everyone too. Only pair I didn't quite like was him and Maggie. Could have just been due to me not liking either of the two's roles. Then again I'm only on tape 12 of Hard Fate now.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hi ya xsMiLeE_sTaRzx

Hehe, before I get into our conver just wanted to tell you that you can call me goddess, goh, or whatever for short since I know my username is pretty long, hehe. Is it all right if I just call you Smilee?

Where did you see that trailer for Placebo Cure? Maybe I should take a look myself. Ooooohhh Stephen playing a cop again? That would be nice!!! hehehe

Oh yeah. That pool scene was so cute!!! I was all awwing when Stephen actually said that!! That took some confidence. Dang Charmaine Pretending not to hear him just because she doesn't "like" him. Hehe, I would have done the same thing as you, lol. Who wouldn't though? Such a loving guy with a sweet line when I'm depressed, hehe

Lol, I've been putting Hard Fate aside lately. I have like 10 or so tapes to watch before it ends. I'll get around to it though. Oh, so Stephen's character gets sadder as the serie goes? ooohhh gotta see how this works otu!!!
    hey goddess! hehe. yea...u kan kall me smilee.

i saw the trailer for placebo cure like in one of the tapes i rented for hard fate. they like had a preview for a new show everytime( altho they sumtimes had the same one. ) and once it was placebo cure. =] hmm... i THINK hes playing a cop? haha. i just saw him holding a gun. hopefully a cop. wat else was he a cop in? do u mean angels of mission? or was he a cop in sumthing else too?

haha. yea. it sux how hes not even in the sho for a long time. im like...waiting. where is he? where???? and hes not there for like...so many eps. o wow! kooL. posted pictures!!! yeaa!!! i totally agree with you! he looks really good in legal entanglement. mmm...i love that last pic u posted. he looks skinnier than usual there tho...soOooo cuteee~

Hehe, okay smilee

Oh okay. My store fastforwards all those previews and stuff so I never know if there is a preview or not, lol. I'll just wait and search around. So it looked good? Lol, yes, lets do hope that Stephen is a cop instead of something else!!!

Yeah, I was referring to Angels of Mission. Gosh, he was so suave in there!! I liked his "mysterious" aura. He seemed quite arrogent and mean hwoever once you get to know him, he is so cool!! hehe

Yeah, very very nice looking in Legal Entanglement. However I like that pic of him from Angels of Mission. Looks quite nice there too, hehe. Like he's goign to go in action!!!

Oh yes, I've just gotten to tape 12 of Hard Fate. Gosh, he is so sly!!! Tryuing to get Maggie back with him. Faking this and faking that!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi again goddess!

oOo...yea..hope hes a cop. =) hes always so kool as a cop. hehehe.

yeaa! i love that mysteriousness in angels of mission too! in the beginning..when he was all mean to charmaine..and like...never smiling...i was like..geez...hes mean. haha. wats rong wit him. but later..it was like..omg...this guys the koolest guy ever!!!!!! it was so cute how wen he was riting a check to give money to his brother..he was smiling. =] man...charmaine in angels of misison is one stupid girl. to not choose stephen? gosh. and stephen..hes still all nice. and he even helps her and stuff. doesnt try to separate them or nething. so...weeE. hehe.

yesterday...i went to the santa monica beach place. and i saw like...the carnival-ish place with the ferris wheel. i didnt wanna walk down at first..cuz i was lazy. butthen i noticed that that was where they filmed parts of Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love! i really wanted to walk down and like..see the place and like...see where he was standing in the series n stuff. man..i wish i could live in hong kong. =( but yea..i ended up not being able to walk down cuz my brother was too lazy

u kno in ups and downs...stephen was really singing the song rite? like the one he sang to yama? cuz if it was really him..he actually sings pretty good. hehehe. and his english wasnt bad either..rite? i think? haha.

oh yea...the parts where he was like...pretending to b all nice n stuff to get her bak. haha. i feel really bad for stephen at the end tho. dont wanna ruin it for u tho. =] unless u already kno the ending. haha. by the way goddess...r u canto? haha. just wondering. well..ill ttyl. hehe. byE!

Hi ya smilee!!!!!

Exactly!!! I quit like characters like that. Like they give you a bad impression, but really deep down they are the greatest guy!!! I quite felt bad for him when he went to visit his aunt was it? She only remembered Patrick and not him Hehe, it was very cute how Stephen was trying to mend his relationship with Patrick!!!

Hehe, so you live in CA? hehe, that carnival place looks very fun!!! Did you go on any rides? Lol, so in the end you still didnt' get to walk down? Next time though huh?

I would love to get to visit some of the places that was used to do filming for series!!! That would be sooooooo cool!!!

Hmmmm..did he really sing that song? Either way it was a good song and a nice voice from Stephen or whoever It doens't really matter for me since I watched the viet version and all.

Lol, its going to take me forever to finish Hard Fate!!! I'm currently re-watching DIF4 for the thousandth time. hehe, but anyways I'll try to get it over with this weekend I don't quite know the ending for Stephen. Will watch for myself I guess, hehe

Actually I'm viet. So does this mean that your Chinese? Hehe, if so then another buddy to add to my help translate list, lol. JK there
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hie again,ermmmmmmmm,what song is that that he sing?If it's good,i would love to hear it too.Too bad i miss the part.Anyway,i thought he was a villian in MOA and ups and downs in the sea of love wasn't he?i mean not really a villian in Ups and downs but still not a good character rite?he plan to cheat yama's money wasn't he?
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there

Hi ya sagiescorp We are thinking that Stephen sings this one song in UADITSOL. Its an english song that Yama (Maggie) really likes and he sings it to try and gain her affections. In other words, to try and get her money afterwards. I would say he is supposedly the villian in the serie. Why? Since he is the only really bad guy.

MOA? Do you mean Angels on Mission? Goddess is confuzzled....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I believe the song title is "You Are My Love". Nick also sang the same song to Yama on her birthday on the cruise ship.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Okay I've just finished watching Hard Fate late yesterday or early morning, whichever, hehe So came here to comment on Stephen. I have to say that I still hated Stephen's character however his ending really makes me pity him.

I do think he should face the consequences to his actions, but not like that!!! He was betrayed for goodness sakes. Dang Damain!! Poor Stephen...till the end he still doesn't know that Maggie bore him a son was it? Or daughter? Forgot, hehe. Anyways I guess thats what he gets....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi again goddess! man..i havnt written in here for a while. "/ oOo..yea...i thot it was cute in AOM when patrick was so happy that he went and hugged stephen. haha.

ohhhhHh...u watch the viet ones. i see now. hehe.

oO..DIF 4? i wanna rewatch that toO. i remember it was good..i think. actually...i kant really remember. haha. but that was the one with louis koo rite? oh..and yea..im chinese. heh.

yay! u finished hard fate now? yea...i hated stephens character in there too. too evil. but i still didnt want him to die!!! oh..and yea! i was soOOo mad that damian didnt tell him he had a son! ahHh..thats so sad. but he really DID like maggie rite? he wasnt lying to her was he? cuz it seemed like he liked her.

aww...todays the last episode of Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love on tv. sad...even tho its the second time im watching it...but still. haha. man...seeing him in there kinda makes me a bit mad tho..cuz hes soOo selfish! haha. but hes still koOL. in a way.

so wat r u watching now? anything good u recommend?

Originally posted by bubcas
    I believe the song title is "You Are My Love". Nick also sang the same song to Yama on her birthday on the cruise ship.
    ohh! thank you! i was just gonna ask wat it was kalled too. hehe. =]

Hey there smilee!!! Yes, its diffinately been awhile since you've posted here!!! Have you been busy? Anyways doesn't matter since you here now!!! hehe

Yup, DIF4 has Louis Koo and don't forget Jessica Husan either though!!! Lots of other artists in there too. Its very nice to rewatch it, hehe. But its strange since I didn't find it as entertaining as when I first watched it.

Lol, yeah. Finally finished Hard Fate. Once I began, I was addicted!!! I think that Stephen didn't deserve death, not in that way at least!!! Well like he should have been told about his son!!! Argh, dang Damain!!! Yeah, I really think that Stephen did love Maggie truely. Quite sad for them though

I don't like Stephen in there. There was times that I thought he was cute and sweet, but overall his character really annoyed me way too much!!

Hehe, I'm thinking of re-renting Legal Entanglement this Tuesday!! YAY!! Really got a urge to see Hacken again, hehe. I can't wait to see Stephen again though!!

I'm actually not watching much. What type of series are you intersted in? Currently I'm watching An Affair of a Lifetime, Dream of Colours, Blade Heart, Field of Dreams, and etc. I actualy haven't started Dream of Colours yet, but heard its really good!!! Plus, Myolie Wu and Tse Kwan Ho are in there, can't wait to see them paired!! hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

heyyY goddess!!!

ya..ive been kinda busy. summer skool and SAT prep class stuff.

ohh..im kinda remember DIF 4 now. i think i was skared of that show...since i watched it wen i was pretty young. the mysteries n stuff...after i watched it..i would b like ..i kant sleep. but then..i got thru it..since louis koO was in there. hehehehe.

yea..i think it was sad how maggie never really liked stephen..and yet he liked her so much. i mean...sure...mayb she didnt like him cuz he was kinda...evil. but she liked damian..and he was like...way more evil. gah..poor stephen. hehe..i think im biased. always saying good stuff for stephen. oOo! lucky! rewatching legal entanglment! i never really finished that! or..i did..but i never watched the whole thing. cuz i watched it on tv...and there were days wen i had a lot of hw and couldnt watch. so i missed quite a few episodes. =( i barely noticed stephen in there wen i watched it tho. "/ totally regret that now. haha.

wow...ur watching so many shows at once. lucky! haha. i havent had time to go rent any new ones yet. but..i already kno that im renting Placebo Cure next. 1) stephen aus in there....a little bit. just a little..but still good. 2) cuz kevins pretty kool now. =] 3) joyce tang is a nice actress. very pretty...once of the few that i like watching. 4) stephen!!! hehehe. oh yea..im watching blade heart rite now toO! but going kinda slo..cuz that one i always have to wait for my dad to watch..and hes only home on the weekends. hes more interested in it..since its like...iunno. haha. but i guess blade hearts ok so far. adam chengs kinda old tho. haha. im not really sure wat series im interested in. mayb just all tvb series...almost. or...i think like..love relationship stuff. cuz i REALLY liked Triumph in the Skies...but mainly cuz of the relationship stuff between Sam ans Zoe. =] it was so sweet watching those parts. i wanna watch dream of colours toO! but i guess...after placebo cure. haha. so wat kind of shows do u like watching?

u kno? i always thot that u were older than me. like..a lot older or sumthing. but i just checked ur profile today..haha. and i saw that we're actually about the same age! how kooL! hehee. =]

Hi ya smilee!! Hehe, you are busy!!! I guess I need to go find myself a life, lol

Hmmm....this means we might be about the same age huh? Since the serie was released out in 99 or something. Hehe, see my detective skills are at work Yeah, there were quite a few cases that were creepy. Or in other words strange, hehe. Lol, I was writting this paragraph before even finishing reading your reply!! So we are about the same age? Lol, how much older did you think I was? hehe, so how old are you?

I know!! Can't blame Maggie, but then again you can. I think her not liking Stephen because of the things he does is right. Yet she loves Damain that much, but can't blame her there since she dind't know of all his evil doings. Even till the time she leaves, she still doesn't know his "true" side. She only loved a fake person while she was with someone "true" even if he was bad. Lol, does that make sense?

Oh, what a shame!! Maybe you'll be able to catch it again if it gets aired I haven't rented it yet, getting LE tomorrow!! Can't wait!!

Yeah, I just read a few things on Placebo Cure adn it sounds intersting. Still haven't found much on Stephen's role though. Hehe, when you do get to watch it, tell me!! Hehe, this is actually very little series for me. Before I would have at least 9 or so series to watch

I still haven't gotten started on Blade Heart yet....I have seen a few parts here and there since my dad is currently watching it. I really don't like the storyline for it. But I'll watch for Raymond, hehe.

Oh, same here. Triumph in the Skies was one I really liked. Myolie and Francis' relationship was very touching!!! Hehe, Dream of Colours is awsome!! Seen the first 3 tapes and I really am enjoying!! Can't wait to see Myolie pair with Tse Kwan Ho since I think they are so compatiable!!

I'm very easy really. I like practically any type of serie. Like a mystery, action, comedy, and etc. It just needs to have a good storyline and good acting. Also I enjoy relationships in serials also
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hiiii goddess!!!

i acutally thot that u were like...20 sumthing already...with a job n stuff. loL. i have no idea y...but i just did. im 15...how about u?

haha...yea..that maggie/stephen/damian explaining thing made sense. i totally kno wat u mean. sux that she never knew he was evil... i wish she coulda gone to visit stephen. i wonder wat his reactin woulda been if he found out he had a son. im glad they didnt sho him get shot tho. haha. that woulda been to sad. loL.

wow..9 series to watch? luckyyY! the most i ever had at once was 3. that was like..once tho. usually...mayb two. sumtimes only one..and sumtimes none at all. i hated those times...with nothing to watch. haha. it sux. but yea..in palcebo cure...stephen has a really small part. hes like this cop hoo has those..."problems" thingies..and so i guess he goes see a doctor or sumthing. and hes like..one of the cases or sumthing. but i heard after that...he barely ever comes out nemore. very small part. =( kant wait to go rent it. i saw sum pix of stephen from there too...his hairs different. haha. i liked his hair in AOM a lot tho. it looked kool. haha.

i agree...i dont seem to really like the plot for blade heart either. but im only in the way beginning..so mayb itll get better. hopefully. its such a serious series..haha. no funny parts. i dont think. "/

hmm.dream of colours. wat was tse kwan ho in other than this? cuz i never saw him before. i kinda wanna watch dream of colours cuz a lot of ppl sed it was good...but tse kwan ho was a reason that i didnt go rent it right away. not that i have nething against him..its just i never saw him before so i wasnt interested. haha. i usually choose series by the main actor....or sumtimes a side actor person..like stephen. hehe and once in a while the actress. but i still think im prolly gonna watch that sumtime. =]

yea..i usually like almost all series too. there was never really one that i actually hated. well..actually...there was one. i really really didnt like Where The Legend Begins. that was one series that i totally slept thru. "/ iunno...wat did u think of it? haha.

man...i wonder if we're totally off the topic here. cuz not much stephen..i mean...his name pops up once in a while...but rarely. does it matter that we're off topic? "/

Hey there smilee!!

Lol, 20? Hehe, everyone seems so shocked when they find out my age!!! I wish I had a job and didn't have to go to school, hehe But school isn't that bad I guess. I quite miss my friends now that its summer, but I'm meeting with them later this weekend

Hehe, your 15 too huh? I wonder which of us is the older one? My birthday is in November, what about you? Lol, you can just check my profile and then tell me if your older or me ^_^

I wish that Maggie would have went in herself to see him one last time....but I guess she just couldn't. ARGH!! The more I think about it the more annoyed I get that Damian didn't give Stephen that letter I am also very glad that we didn't see him get shot!! That might have been a little too much for me

Lol, reason for so many series that I get to watch at once is because I'm sorta in charge of renting the series. My parents "usually" pay for it and then I pick it out. They really don't care, lol. They nagg at me for renting this and that so quickly, but they get over it, hehe ^_^

Oh, so he is a cop!!! Gosh, I wsih that he would have more appearence though!! I would like to see him as a cop more and more, hehe. Oh, can't get his appearence in AOM out of my head!! So very very suave!!

Lol, at least you've started on it!! I still haven't watched any tapes of Blade Heart yet!! Hehe, I keep renting new series and putting it aside or re-watching other series

Dream of Colours is very good with only 20 eps. You should diffinately think about renting it!! A very refreashing serie with a good cast. Many "newcomers" and their acting is quite good. Melissa Ng looks very veyr young and stylish in here!!

I have only seen a few series of Tse Kwan Ho, but he is very good in them all. I think taht Dream of Colours is his first TVB serie. Anyways he was also in Thunder Cops (ATV), My Date with a Vampire 2 (ATV) as a guest star though, and Love and Gratitude (China?). He probably has starred in other series too that I don't know of though. There is a thread on him somewhere here. Check it out if you like

I actually really liked Where the Legend Begins. lol, found it to be very touching and sweet. I really thought taht Steven Ma did fantastic in that serie and his chemistry with Ada was awsome!! My favorite part in that serie would be the "legendary" seven steps poem. Overall I think I would give the serie a 3.5 out of 5. Hehe, guess it just didn't interest you huh?

Hmmm...I don't think we are getting too off topic since we are still talking "a lot" about Stephen. Just as long as we don't completely forget about him and talk about other things it should be fine

Oh yeah, I have finished re-watching Legal Entanglement now, lol. Fast huh? It was soooo good and I love Stephen in there!!! He is so darn awsome!!! Anyways he plays as a detective sorta. Or should I say investigator? Something like that. He used to be a cop, but quit since he felt that he hasn't done his job completely since he wouldn't go to court and testify against his friend who was also a cop.

Gosh, so modest too!!! His friend hit a pregnant women and then ran, but Stephen took the crime for him. He wuldn't even peep out a word that he hadn't done it!!! I really had to give it to him for being a good friend, yet I was annoyed at his action, lol. I would have loved for him to end up with Myolie Wu instead of Kristy Tong or whats her name? Anyways since Myolie seemed so there for him and really "loved" him. Lol, in my mind he ends up with Myolie ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I can't help but jump in here. Goddess, you are only 15? Oh my god. I feel so old...