Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: stephen au

Lol realdeal!! hehe, you popped in here and posted just by the shock of my age? : Oh, your not old!!! Just think of it as me being young We both profit from that thinking!! hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess!

haha. yea..i agree...without skooll...there really would b nothing o do and u wouldnt see friends. altho staying home and watching tv sounds fun. haha. i guess im older then. haha. since ur bdays in november. cuz mines in october. not much older tho. =] cuz its towards the end of october. hehe. wow...seems so weird that im older than u. i kan totally see y realdeal would b surprised too. haha.

haha..yea..if i saw stephen get shot...iunno if id scream or not. loL. then my mom would think im weird...since i always watch with her. i guess thats like our family time. hahaha.

wow! lucky! u just choose watever series? for me...i used to just watch watever was on tv...and if we didnt have time...we'd record it and watch it later. but then sumtimes there wasnt nething on..so there wouldnt b nething to watch. theres also this lady thats my dads friend....and she goes to rent stuff then lends it to us. but she didnt rent a lot....so we didnt have much to watch either. and now...my mom put sum money in to our account for the video renting place...but once we finish that...no more renting. that sux...its like..the first time that we rented series. well...the last time we did was a LONG time ago....i was like...5 or sumthing. so i didnt watch the stuff. haha. thats y i kant re-rent old stuff either. cuz my mom would think its a waste of money since we're only having that certain amount in our account...so i guess its better to rent new ones we've never watched b4. otherwise...i would so rent BF II again. haha. really wanna see stephen in there..cuz he was soOoOo cute! hehe. there...that was on topic for a while. haha. =]

yea..AOM was so kool cuz of him. i went and rewatched all the parts with him over again. hehehe. gosh i love him in there.

in dream of colours...is melissa ng a new person? or that one girl from like...king of yesterday and tomorrow and crimson sabre?

ohh..no wonder ive never seen tse kwan ho before..."/ cuz ive never watched ne ATV shows before. except one..that No. 8 Bus thing. prety good. haha.

Where the Legend Begins..hmm. haha. well...mayb it wouldve been good if i had watched it. cuz i guess i was always tired at those times so i fell asleep...and then wen i wake up...i have no idea wats going on...and i cant catch up..so i fall asleep again. haha.

aww man..ur making me wanna rewatch legal entanglement. haha. i still kant really remember how stephens character was like..but i do remember this part where Hackens ex gf was crying at sum place..and stephen goes over to comfort her. and i remember sum part where stephen was crying. dont remember y. i wish i could watch that again. "/ Oo...used to be a cop eh? hehehehe. haha. man..u do watch it really fast. loL. pretty kooL. =) oh wow...he admitted to a crime he didnt do for his friend? omg...wat a great friend. ahHh..he seems like such a great guy in there ...i wish i could remember. was he as sweet as he was in AOM? so wait...he ended up with kristy tong? ( i dont kno her name either..ill just go with u. haha. ) wow..myolie liked him? totally kant remember that. well..wait..duh..i dont even remember myolie in there. hha. darn.

well..i just finished watching Love and Again on tv. u watch it b4? prolly huh? u like watched everthing. haha. i kinda liked it. have u ever watched in the realm of fancy b4? cuz its on nxt...wondering if its good or not.

u kno? i saw u in the other forum thing too. like..i was looking thru the deric thread...and i saw that u rote sumthing. at first..i just thot it was sumone with the same username...but then isaw the signature was the same. so i kinda left u a commentish thing in that thread. heheh. well..okayx...ill ttyl. hhe. byE!

Hi ya smilee!!

Lol, you just can't have it both ways!!! Anyway you try it, its difficult to manage both ^_^ I think I perfer when school is out though since more serie time and every now and then, friend time, hehe. Yes yes, series above friends :

Oh dangit!!! Lol, another friend who is older then me!!!! : hehe, but its nice to find someone in the same age area Hehe, it isn't that shocking that I'm younger then you is it? ^_^

I use to watch with my whole family, but now everyone is busy so I watch alone. Sometimes we watch as a family again.....every millinium

Oh, I wish I had a channel that aired series!!! I don't think there is one available where I am. Yeah, usually I pick out the serie, but that works better while my mom is with me, lol. My dad complains quite a few. Oh, they know I'm a seriesoholic and I wouldn't live without my series so they let me rent a lot. ^_^ Then again I'm forced into doing all the house chores in return

Yeah, Melissa Ng was in Crimson Sabre and King of Yesterday and Tomorrow. She's actually been in several series. Some others include Riches and Stitches, A Herbalist Affair, DIF4 (guest star), and etc.

Hehe, I watch quite a fwe ATV productions. Really like their series!!! Never saw Bus #8 yet, but I've heard of it. Hehe, maybe one day I'll go get it ^_^ Oh smilee, you should diffinately rent My Date with a Vampire from ATV!! It is super good

I know how you feel, lol ^_^ Sometimes the main reason I dont' like a serie is because I watch some parts but miss another so I have no darn clue whats happening and I just think "Forget it. I have other series to watch" hehe.

Hehe, Stephen was a great guy in there!!! A very helpful friend, but quite stubborn or in other words, determined, hehe. ^_^ Yeah, he took on the crime since hsi friend once saved him and his friend had a family that he needed to care for and all. Stephen's role in LE was smiliar to AOM if you ask me. Its just he looked more dashing in AOM, hehe. A little plainer in LE.

LOL I hope she is Kristy Tong then!!!! Hehe, since we are not "officially" referring to her as that. Anyways I think the crying scene you are referring to happened after Kristy's "secret" got out and the blame was put on Stephen because he investigated her, but he ddint' reveal the secret; it was one of his employees. Anyways she was mad at him and was like giogn to leave and he was very sad. Myolie went to comfort him in those times and she stood by his side when people blamed him; she defended him also. That is why I rather her end up with him ^_^ LOL, forgot about her in there? Her role was small so no wonder, hehe.

Lol, I don't watch everything!! : I actually didn't see Love and Again or In the Realm of Fancy. Both just didn't catch my attention and I wasn't too appealed with the castings either. So you enjoyed Love and Again? That is the one with Bowie Lam and Sonjia Kwok right? Anyways do tell me your opinions on In the Realm of Fancy!!

Hehe, I read this post and then I ran over to Deric's thread at tvseriesfan to post to you ^_^ Left you a message there!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hiiiIiiIiiIiIIiii goddess! hehe.

haha. im like the opposite of u. cuz really...the main ppl that watch series in my family is me n my mom. and my mom...she usually has time. im like..the busier one and shes always waiting for me to watch. haha. and on the weekends...its our blade heart time since thats wen my dads home...but if i have hw..they have to wait for me too. well..they dont have to..but i kinda beg them too. hehehe. cuz..iunno..sometimes i dont really like watching alone..cuz if i dont get sumthing...i hav no one to ask. but then again..its sumtimes better to watch alone cuz u get to rewind and rewatch the parts u want over an over again. haha. i did that wen i rewatched sum parts of AOM. i was home alone..and i was like...man..stephen was kool in there. kinda miss wallace. lol. i think ill go watch him. and so i went and rewatched all of his parts. =]

whoa...wat? u dont have a channel that airs tvb series? no way. omg...i kant imagine wat id do without a channel that aired them..since i watch a lot of my series from tv. wait...where do u live that theres no channel for series? i thot there was one everywhere? i only have one..but my friends that have satellite...they get TWO tvb channels! ahHh..thats so krazee. loL. im pretty obsessed with series too. haha. dont think i could live without them. my mom always threatens me with it. shes like...clean ur room or else dont kum out to watch tv. =( but i dont clean it and go out newayz. haha. =] for these times that we get to rent series..im the one that gets to choose too. hehe. oh man..i just notcied...i kept saying i was gonna go rent placebo cure..but i still havent yet. darn. haha.

so u watch all ur series in viet? pretty kooL. haha. im not canto either...but i dont like watching them in mandarin. iunno y...but the mandarin voice over stuff so sooo...ewwie. haha. i like their normal voices better. i used to watch them all in mandarin tho..but then like...i watched one in canto cuz i wanted to hear louis koO'z real voice. haha. and i was like...shoot...all these voices sound so much nicer. so yea..just always watch them in canto now. i wonder how they sound in viet. hehe. =D

ohH..so it is that melissa ng. i was thinking mayb it was someone else with the same name or sumthing. iunno y...but i never really liked her. she freaks me out. i think its cuz i once i watched this tvb telemovie where she was like a ghost that kept combing her SUPER LONG hair...and it really freaked me out. haha. so from then on i didnt really like her. OH...and in good against evil too. how she was lez..that freaked me out too. cuz the way she acted. and cuz she was getting in the way of deric and yoyo. dericc.... hehehe.

my date with a vampire eh? heard of it. is it about vampires? lol. oOo..is stephen in it?

yea...i saw pix of stephen from legal entanglement. he dresses in like..normalish clothes rite? i thot he still looked pretty good. very...cute and clean...and like...innocentish looking? but in AOM...oOOoOOoo! haha. it was that mysterious look where u didnt kno if he was evil or good. then..u find out hes good...and he just becomes soo kool. hes like almost always wearing blak in there. like..ALL blk. which i gotta say looked pretyt good on him. hehe. im not totally obsessed with his character nemore...but wallace will still always b super kool. haha. gosh hes like the best guy in AOM. heeeeeeeeeeeeeE. =]

oh yeaa...i remember the part where the other guy told out her secret. iunno y...but i kan remember that scene in my head where stephen goes bak and kinda like argues with the guy rite? i think..haha. i remember wen i watched this series...i wasnt too into stephen. after watching it..i actually thot hacken was kool. i think it was cuz i liked how his character got with kenix. an d i jiust think it was sweet n stuff. even tho i kant remember wat happened. lol.

oh really? u never watched love and again or in the realm of fancy? oh..umm...love and again isnt bowie lam and sonjia. its alex fong and sonjia. the older alex fong. hmm..in the realm of fancy..yea. that never caught my attention b4 either. but since its on tv..i guess ill awtch it. but i was pretty busy with projects n stuff this week...so i only watched half an episode so far. haha. "/

yea...after i read ur post and saw that u sed u left a comment at tvseriesfan..i went over to read ur comment. i was too lazy to sign in and respond tho. loL. i usually go with this one more too. even tho i actually dont post much at either one. but i kinda like spcnet better cuz it doesnt lag as much. iunno..is it just me..or does the tvseriesfan one load super slo n stuff. usually..the only one i post in there is the stephen thread. haha. theres more stephen fans there. not much more...but yea. cuz in here...its always just me n u talking. haha. which is still pretty kooL.

its so kool how we always have some super long messages. hahaha. they're fun to read.

hmm..wat do u think is ur favorite series so far? like one that u watched over n over agian..or wanted to wtch over and over again. just wondering. hehe. ok..ill ttyl! nxt time i have time to respond. haha. i think i take longer and longer to respond everytime. =( i hope ill b able to find time nxt time..cuz summer finals r kuming up again. gahhHh. hate summer skool. i wish i could just stay home everyday and watch series. haha. sound so lazy. oO..is ther elike a job where all u do is watch series and then like..give ur opinion on it? haha. like criitics for chinese series. thatd b a kool job. but then just sitting there everyday..prolly get all fat n stuff. loL. ok..must stop typing now. haha. byE!

Hey smilee!!!!!!

Hehe, we are totally different in this area. Hehe, totally opposites of one another!! I watch alone practically all the time and I get done before my whole family since I have nothing else to do, hehe. I know what you mean. I like watching alone most the time though since I can rewatch all these scenes I like and I can make comments to myself, hehe ^_^ But it is nice to have company once in a while so you can ask questions ^_^

Sadly I don't. Or at least don't know of one....is so darn sad!!! I live in the US, central time, and dont' know of a channel that airs TVB series. Or at least airs them in viet or so. So I have to rent practically everything, but its still pretty good cause at least I can still watch it, hehe. ^_^

Yup, I watch everything in viet. Hmmmm.....so are you Mandarin? But you watch things in cantonese huh? Hehe, I wish I could understand canto sicne I would love to hear the artist real voice and understand it as well, hehe Hmmmm...viet version for TVB isn't bad at all. Usually there is a specific voice that dubbs a certain artist. Such as Jessica Husan, in ever serie I've seen of hers, her voice is usually done by the same person.

Lol, I saw that telemovie too!!!!! I think its called Death Trap with Joe Ma and Nnadia Chan right? Eh....don't get me started on it, lol. That totally freaked me out as well!!! I started watching alone, but the intro with the woods and green color scared me that I stopped and waited for my dad to come watch with me. It was so scary though!!! How the whole nail scratches in the well and every now and then there would be that eeiry picture of the well Oh oh oh.....I hated those scenes with the long hair!!! It really freaked me out!!! Espically at the end when Nnadia's hair grows out 0_0 Oh, really really scared me!!!

Dont' mind Melissa though since I've seen numerous series where I liked her so this didn't scare me away. Oh, but agree with you. She was "horrible" in Good Against Evil. At least characterwise. Hated how she was doing all these things to ruin Yoyo and Deric's relationship!!! Her ending was cute though. I wanted her to end up with Robert...(is that his name?)

Hehe, yup. My Date with a Vampire is a focus on vampires and slayer. Almost like Buffy, hehe. Sadly, Stephen isn't in it But lots of other cuties, hehe.

Yeah, he is more normal looking in Legal Entanglement, but never the lest cute!!! Still can't beat his mysterious look in AOM though. But characterwise, I think it almost ties. Hacken is pretty cool to watch, hehe. I don't like how his character sorta went down towards the end. Like he lost all his "fame." Hehe, glad he ended with Kenix though!!

Hehe, my mistake. Hmmmmm....what is that serie with Bowie and Sonjia? Oh who cares, lol. Its not like I'm goign to watch it. So how is In the Realm of Fancy coming along?

I know what you mean ^_^ Between Spcnet and tvseriesfans, I perfer spcnet since there is a more "closely" bond. So many people at tvseries that sometimes you can't get up to date with the replies or really get to know someone. In spcnet though, I feel as if everyone is easier to talk with and you get a chance to know someone better. Hehe, this is a great example!!! Me and you in this thread I don't think we would have really gotten to know each other as well over there, but here we've been talking for quite awhile now and all our messages are getting longer and longer!!! hehehe.

Hehe, I like almost every serie there is. But my absolute favorite of all time that I used to watch over and over when I was younger (haven't had time to watch it in so long!! Must go re-watch, anyways) is a Singaporean serie. Its called Immortal Love and it stars Chew Chor Meng, Florence Tan, Michelle Goh, Pan Ling Ling, Edmond Chen, and etc. Have you seen/heard of this? It was produced/released in 98 or 97 I think. Great serie!!

Hehe, do hope you get more time to come online!!! I'll be waiting for your reply!!!! Good luck on your finals. LOl, I wish I could get a job with just watching series all day!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

heyaH goddess!

ohH...yea..ive never seen any with viet dubbed voices on tv b4 either. "/ thatd b pretty kool tho. haha. for mandarin voice overs its the same toO! haha. theres always the same person for a person. loL. i remember wen i used to watch series in mandarin...they always made Dicky Cheungs voice kinda high pitched. i got all used to it and kinda thot that it matched him since he is kinda smallish and shorter. or sumthing..iunno...but a high pitched voice seemed to match him perfectly well to me. then i started watching series in canto...and wen i heard his voice...i was like.. wat? thats his voice? haha. it was like so much deeper and less high pitched. haha. it sounded better than the mandarin dubbed voice tho. haha.

yea yea yea! death trap! that was wat it was kalled. loL. so skary. i really gotta ssay..out of everything..it was Melissas hair that skared me the most. haha. i've always been skared of wigs for sum weird reason. and like..other fake stuff too. like manicans. haha. so i used to b skared to go to the mall. "/ hehehe. but yea...so im always really skared of like..really really long hair thats really really blk. hahaha. which was wat her hair was like. skary. haha. i actually didnt watch the whole thing. i only kame in towars the endish. i forgot..was joe the evil guy or sumthing? like..trying to push his wife..was it nadia?...down the mountain or sumthing ?

oh yea..in good against evil. ergh.. i was so mad wen she hid the letter deric gave yoyo..the one with the movie tickets for like the whole month or sumthing. and the deric went everyday to wait for her. poor deric. haha. oh yea..that guy was really nice to her! hmm..i guess he was robert? haha. dont remember. the rich guy rite? lol.

oh yea,...i remember. how in LE...didnt he like lose the company too? kinda sad. kant remember y or nething tho. haha. but i remember the alternate ending. lol. at first..wen it ended..i was like..omG! this is the WORST ending EVER! ahha. then the little boy was like..BUt..this is how it shoulda ended. but if he says SHOULd have...doesnt that mean that it still ended the bad way? lol. or mayb i heard rong. "/

hmm..in the realm of fancy? iunno. im still only on the second episode. hahaha. so sLoOooW. i dont really like it that much rite now tho. not that big of a fan of kwong wa. hes ok tho. haha. pretty good. but that other..second main character guy...never really saw him b4...and u kno how sumtimes the actors in the series r wat interest u the most? or mayb thats just me. haha. like if i ever saw a series with an actor or actress that i realy didnt like..i prolly wouldnt rent it...but if it was on tv..i prolly would. haha. likewise..if i ever saw a series with louis koO...id watch it no matter wat. even if ppl say it sux. hahaha. i hope he kums out with another series soon. miss watching him. =( wat do u think of louis koO? hehehe.

hmm..gotta say sumthing about stephen...to b sumwat on topic. loL. letes se.e...wat to say. uhhH..hmm. hahaha. oh! u kno wat i noticed? iunno if its just at certain angles cuz of the light or wat...but sumtimes..do u c like the back of stephens head? does it look kinda like hes balding a bit? just a little bit? jw. haha.

yea..i agree. the ppl at spcnet do seem a bit friendlier. hha. but the kool thing about tvseriesfans is that just after 20 posts...u get an avatar. ehe. u need 200 in this one..and im not really getting much closer. haha. the first time i joined this..like first week..i did like 50 posts. but after that week..started getting busy..and its been like 1 post every few days. "/ hehe. yea..our msgs are getting longer. lol. now i look bak to my first few posts n stuff...and i used to think..weeE...long post. but now i look at the last few ive written..and the first few look so short compared to it. hahha.

hmm..so thats ur fav series? hehe. never heard of it or seen it b4. "/ sry. i dont really watch singaporian series. i think all i watch r tvb...mainly. do u watch taiwan shows? omg..i used to watch them...but now..i really kant stand them. mayb its just me..but i think they drag a LOT. i remember awtching this one thing where the series was like 100 sumthing eps. i thot..well..it must b good to make that much. boy was i rong. usually...hk shows...if sumones hit by a car...and they're a main character or sumthing...they wake up in the same episode. unless the producers purposely want them to b in bed that long. but that taiwan show...omg. this person was shot by an arrow or sumthing..and she was lying in bed. the main guys there talking to her and telling her to wake up. hes all crying n stuff for like..10 min. then it goes to another scen for a while..then i goes bak to the guy still there crying..other scene..guy crying. then the episode is over. gosh...it was soOO draggy. haha. my family n i got so tired of it we ust stopped watching it. lol. ok..i just rambled on like krazee. sorry bout that. hahha.

i agree...there r a lot of good series. usually..rite afteri finish one..i think its like SUPER good and that ill never stop thinking about it. but thenit goes away. but i still think one of the best from tvb was triumph in the skies. did u like that series? man..after watching it the first time..i was sOOo super obsessed! haha. so after...i watched the whole thing again..alone this time. which was kooler...haha. after the second time..i was still obsessed..so i watched all the good parts again a 3rd time. and after that..a 4th and 5th time. all in a row. haha. not like...few weeks later..but RITE after i finished..i started again. loL. but then i had to stop later..cuz we had to return it. hehe. but its so weird...cuz after the first time i watched it..i thot...man..i love it how sam goes with zoe. but everytime i rewatch the beginning..i want sam to go with belle. then wen it moves on towards the middle..i want him to go with zoe. haha. i guess i go with the plot. loL. hmm...i keep on rambling like krazee cuz im trying to make it longer and longer...see if i could make it longer than my last entry. dont really kno where i man rite now. but o well..cuz i gotta go eat dinner now!. hehehe. hungryyyyy. hehe. ttyl. byE!
    Last edited by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx; 07-27-04 at 10:16 PM.

Hey there smilee!!!! Very happy to see you reply back so soon!!!

Hehe, I get what you mean. I think that if I'm ever able to really get to hear the artists real voice and understand them, then I would probably find the viet voice weird, hehe. All real things are better right? Oh, same here!! Dicky's viet voice is sort of high pitched as well, but not too much. His voice has a more joking tone to it and I feel it fits him well since he usually gets those comedy roles you know?

Gosh, I know what you mean!!! One time when I was sleeping, my sister came into my room to check on me and I suddenly awoke and saw her, scared me to death since she also has long hair and she looked scary in the dark!!! Lol.... I've warned her to never come check on me again, lol. Or if she does then turn the light on!!!!

Yeah, Joe was the bad guy. He married Nnadia so that he could get her money and in the end when she figured out his scheme, he tried to kill her and the baby by pushing her down a mountain.

Have you gotten over those fears yet? hehe, I'm a bit afraid of wigs and stuff as well!! Lol, used to think it was alive and would strangle me : Not quite scared of manicans though....except its a bit scary if you think about it. One time at the mall I mistakened one for a real person and tapped them on the shoulder to ask something and then I didn't get an answer so turned to see their face, but there was none!!!! 0_0 0_0

Oh and remember how she accidentally cut poor Deric? Good thing Yoyo came and bandaged him up!!! hehe. Anyways Robert was actually the poor guy. He was Deric's robber friend. The rich guy who "loved" her was such a jerk though!!! How he left her when she was pregnant cause his mom told him to, but then came back for her later

Actually in LE, Stephen decided to end his company since he wanted to follow Kristy around the world. He also sorta felt guilty that her secret got out so he closed down the place. Hmmmm....I think that is what the kid said. Lol, but ignoreing that. I believe taht it did happen, hehe ^_^

I get what you mean. The artists really play a key part in the renting since you want to see someone you like and can "act." Sometimes though you should rent a serie with new faces cause if you don't then how will you get to know them? hehe. Anyways I think that other guy you are referring to is Terry something. He was also in DGSD96 with Felix Wong, Benny Chan, Carmen Lee, and etc.

Hehe, its okay. Not many people watch Singaporean series or have they heard of Immortal Love. I watch series from about every production. Hehe, yeah. I've seen a few Taiwanese series. LOL, some of them do tend to drag a bit. What was this serie called now? hehe, will be sure to dodge it!!! 10 minutes and more of crying? lol....probably would drive me mad!!!

Hehe, know what you mean. Sometimes there is just a serie that really gets to you. Like you love it so much that you can re-watch forever and ever and wont' get tired!!! hehe, yeah. I saw Triumph in the Skies and I really liked it as well. Very very sweet storyline between Sam and Zoe. Hehe, all the many times I've watched it, I've wanted Sam with Zoe. Or at least happy ending for Zoe since I love her character not to mention her as well. Hehe, I wouldn't have minded Zoe with Isaac either though, hehe. ^_^

Lol!!! I didn't know tvseriesfans give out costumed avators only after 20 posts!!! Thats very little!!! Hehe, but I guess spcnet's 200 posts gets members to actually post. It shows those that are going to stay around for a while and all you know? hehe, don't worry smilee!!!! Your getting there!! Even if its little by litte, eventually you'll reach that goal!!! I'm rooting for you!!!!

Lol, your diffinately right!!! Gosh, looking from the first few posts we have diffinately written more. Not only that though, we have gotten to know each other better and become what I call "close" friends, hehe LOL!!!!!!!!! If you keep trying to beat your last posts length, I think it'll take me a hour or two to write my replies then!!!!!!

Hmmmm.....for that balding question you have on Stephen, lol.....I don't quite know, hehe. Haven't really noticed. Will pay closer attention next time though, lol. Maybe its jsut because of his hairstyle? hehehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi hi hi hi hiiiIIii goddess! =]

yeaa! the jokingish voice! thats how it was in mandarin too! hahaha. pretty koOL. loL. =D

omg...hahahah! i read ur paragraph and i totally cracked up laffing. haha. whew..good thing no one has really long hair in my family. i think i hvae the longest...but its not that long. hahaha. hehe. i always think that wigs will strangle me toO! and i just get that creepy feeling when i feel one...like they're alive and r real from like..sumone elses head. and that sumone else died or sumthing so they're spirit went in the hair. hahah. yea..i seem to find things to skare myself with. im always skared of the weirdest things tho. i was once skared of china. haha. i dunno y. btu it was weird. like..i dont think i knew wat china was...but i was skared of the word. and u kno how a lot of things have those tags and they say made in china? yea..my stuffed animals and everyting, got skared of them. haha. i was skared for like..a few weeks until my mom finally told me wat china was. lol.
    haha..u thot a manican was a real person? heee. i kinda could usually tell wen its fake cuz the manicans at the malls i go to usually have like the paint kuming off n stuff. lol. still skary tho. i havent had a time wen i thot a manican was a real person..but there was this time where i thot this real person was a manican. lol. my brother was teasing me cuz he knew i was skared of manicans. so i was like..no im not..watch. so i went up to the "manican" and leaned on it. but then it moved! and the lady was staring at me all weird like wondering y i was leaning on her. so i just sed sry and ran away. hahaha. =D

ohHH! rite! the poor guy! almost forgot about him. yea..he was nice at the end. but i gotta say..i kinda hated him in the beginning. he was always in the way and like...gambling n stuff. but he was really nice to melissa at the end. but the rich guy..he wasnt all that bad either. he didnt leave melissa wen she was pregnant. like..thats wat we thot...but then wen he came bak...it showed wat really happened. and it was that wen he asked melissa to go with him...she sed that there were too many "things" that she couldnt leave behind. *cough cough...yoyo* haha. and so she sed she couldnt leave with him. thats y the rich guy left without her...but then he really loved her and thats y he came bak for her again. i thot it was sad for him tho. cuz he was trying to get her bak and she totally just stabbed him with scissors! mean melissa. haha. but i guess he was pressuring her too much. but then wen he was on the stretcher thing going to the hospital..he was still saying that it wasnt melissas fault. i thot that was nice. haha. =]

hmm..kant really remember wat that taiwan series was kalled. watched it like 2 years ago. man..thx to that series..i have like taiwanseriesphobia now. haha. so skared that id start watching one and it turns out like that. terry sumthing eh? ive watched a little more of in the realm of fancy. i think its kinda weird how they match shirley yeung with kwong wa in the beginning. cuz kwong was a lot older than her. but i guess its kinda ok since kwong wa looks kinda young-ish in there. haha.

yea..in triumph in the skies..ive always liked sam with zoe too. just not in the waYYy beginning the first time i watched it. i remember my first time watching...i found out from friends that sam doesnt end up with belle. i was all mad and didnt even wanna watch it nemore. whew..good thing i didnt just stop watching it. haha. yea..in the whole series..i think i liked watching the sam and zoe parts the most. and towards the middle and end..i hated watching sam and belle together. i always felt that belle was in the way. at the end too...cuz the ending seemed like they were a threesome. haha. i wish vincent didnt die. cuz he was REALLY nice to belle...like the perfect husband. so sad that he died. =( i kinda noticed that isaac liked zoe...but i didnt really notice wen he stopped liking her. and i didnt really notice wen he noticed that zoe liked sam either. "/

did u see that jade starbiz thing where stephen sang? he sang like those old chinese opera thingies. where they like...ok...kant explain. haha. but yea..that was to b sumwat on topic. haha.

yep yep. close friends now..with our super duper long msgs. haha. i tried to restrain myself a bit on the rambling this time. hehe. so it should be a bit shorter? haha. hmm..do u kno hoo the girl in my avatar is? just thot she looked really pretty and kinda familiar. haha. so i decided to put her. do u kno if theres ne that r of louis koo? cuz i saw like..2 that kinda looked like they mite b...but i wasnt sure. "/ newayz... so r u watching any series rite now? oh..psh..wat kinda question is that..of course u r. haha. i mean...soOo..wat series r u watching rite now? have u gotten to blade heart yet? im like going so slow for that series. hehe. well...talk to u sooN! hehe. bYE!

Hey there smilee!!!

Oh gosh, I never thought about those suggestions with the wigs until you mentioned it!!!! Now I'm even more scared of it..... Actual hair from a person? A dead one? Oh great...: hehe

Lol smilee!!!! I can't stop laughing at hearing you were once afraid of China!!! LOL hehe and even got afriad of your teddy bears and stuff? lol....hehe....lol...hehe.^_^

LOL, its so funny how we had opposite incidents that involved a manican!!! LOL, can't stop laughing at this either, hehehe. LOL, you must have been freaked out when the "manican" talked and moved, hehe Such a funny incident!!!! ^_^

Hehe, can't remember much on the serie or Melissa and the richer guy so no comment there. Do remember when she stabbed him with the scissors and all though. 0_0 I like her more with Robert, the poor guy. He was sweet to her, taking care and doing all those things for her. Lol, till the end I was a bit confused. So Melissa did "love" Yoyo in that way huh?

Lol, just that serie has killed your chance at watching other Taiwan ones eh? hehe. I think you might like A Chinese Ghost Story though!! Its awsome. Jessica Husan and Jason Wu were perfect in there. Nie Yuen was so cute!!!

Same here!!! I really loved all Francis and Myolie moments!!! I didn't like Flora's role later on in the serie. Espically when she kept on having these switched feelings!!! I was crying when Joe went on his last mission. How he turned and waved at her in the airport I do wish that he hadn't died either!!! Oh gosh, the scenes were Ron tells Myolie he liked her and where he "figures" out she likes Sam was basically all cut out. Dangit!!! I wanted for it to be included!!!

Hmmmm...if I'm right, I think your avator is of Fann Wong in ROCH98 as Xiao Long Nu. I'm not sure of a site with avators with Louis, but there probably is here at spcnet. Let me take a look at the avators list again and tell you which probably is him.

Currently I'm watching probably only 2 or 3 series. Its awful, there is like no real interesting produciton that I want to watch. There are a lot that I'm waiting for though!!! Wish they would hurry and release!!! Anyways I am still on Blade Heart, lol. Only on tape 3 now. Like you, I'm so slow moving on it as well!!!! ^_^

Nope, didn't hear about Stephen in the Jade Starbiz thing. Anyways I was re-watching Flaming Brothers last night and its so funny!!! Since the serie has this extra tape at the end where the artist in the serie come togehter and talk about the serie. Hehe, guess who hosts that? Stephen and Patrick!!! They were both in the serie and they got to host it. Awsome!!! I love that extra tape. I watch it over and over. Just so darn hilariosu!!!!! Stephen and Patrick seemed so close in there and all!!! hehe, wish for another serie with them. Loved them in Flaming Brothers and AOM
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey, you guys! *grins* Just thought I'd interrupt the ball you guys are rolling... gosh, what long posts! (And about practically everything)... now I feel like I'm eavesdroping/intruding on a private conversation... haha

I just finished AOM last night and I must say, for once, Stephen as Wallace turned into a character I didn't in any way dislike at all... and neither did he annoy me.... which is a GREAT plus. I remember him in Case of Misadventure... which annoyed me, in BFII, he was overshadowed by Wong Hei (and glimpses of Jack) as well as the little girl (although their relationship was very cute!) and in Hard Fate, I'd have to say I never rooted for him.

BUT...

In AOM, he looked extremely dashing in that suit of his that he redeemed himself, especially at that heart-stopping part where bombs were tied on to himself and Patrick and he jumped into the water... gosh! I enjoyed his relationship with Charmaine as well... was definitely very interesting to watch

Stephen is a great actor. Much more versatile than some that are heavily promoted by TVB now.

I can't stand how TVb likes to have him interested in Charmaine in a lot of their series together but have Charmaine reject him each time. Gosh that sickens me especially since I don't like Charmaine at all.

I love him coupled with Annie Man. Could be the influence of ATV but they're absolutely adorable together and how he treats her in all their series together is so sweet.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Hey there d3bbie and sorrow Welcome into the thread and conversation!!! Its great to have you two come in since its great to know there are more Stephen fans, hehe.

Lol d3bbie!!! hehe, its okay. You aren't intruding or anything, hehe. Its great to have you in here to chit chat with as well, hehe.

Your diffinately right. I think Stephen shone out most in Angels of Mission. His other series he was indeed either overshadowed or just had an annoying role.

Hehe, I loved that bomb scene as well!!! My absolute favorite. It was awsome!!! He looked so dang cute there and that move was very very modest!!!!!

Like you sorrow. I hate the idea of having Charmaine be his love interest and then not let her like him back I think that's happened twice or so now?

Anyways I also like Annie and Stephen togehter. They were cute in their ATV series and many of the pics of them togehter is so cute!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey Goddessofhonor

I actually believe it happened many more times. Bit not only with Stephen. With Micheal Tong Man-Lung too. In "Perish in the Name of Love", "Country Spirit", and other series I can't remember but I know it happened because Charmaine fans old me Stephen and Michael are so pathetic becasue of these roles. I was furious to hear them base real people on the roles they have in series.

Hye btw where do you and others get those pretty pics you have next to your names? I really like them an did a search for them on the net but couldn't find the right name for them.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Originally posted by Sorrow

Hye btw where do you and others get those pretty pics you have next to your names? I really like them an did a search for them on the net but couldn't find the right name for them.
    They are called "avatars". You can set your own avatar on your members info page.

Hi Sorrow, Goddess... how's it going?

It's always great to chit-chat with ya, goddess.

It was refreshing to see Stephen play Wallace in AOM. Very good to see him in a different light. He was OK in BFII, like I've said but it was the fact that he kept pulling Yiu Yiu away from her father annoyed me to no extent... but yes, I enjoyed his relationship with Annie Man in BFII. I've never seen them in any ATV series... because I've never watched ATV series.. *laughs*

I was rooting for Charmaine and Stephen... but sadly, nobody really chose anybody in the end, which was pretty depressing at the end. But he was being the gentleman, letting her cry on his shoulder, protecting her from the baddies (by always shooting her with the knowledge that she has a Level 4 bullet proof vest on)

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Hi Sorrow, Goddess... how's it going?

It's always great to chit-chat with ya, goddess.

It was refreshing to see Stephen play Wallace in AOM. Very good to see him in a different light. He was OK in BFII, like I've said but it was the fact that he kept pulling Yiu Yiu away from her father annoyed me to no extent... but yes, I enjoyed his relationship with Annie Man in BFII. I've never seen them in any ATV series... because I've never watched ATV series.. *laughs*

I was rooting for Charmaine and Stephen... but sadly, nobody really chose anybody in the end, which was pretty depressing at the end. But he was being the gentleman, letting her cry on his shoulder, protecting her from the baddies (by always shooting her with the knowledge that she has a Level 4 bullet proof vest on)
    wow! this is soo koOL! so many more ppl in here. well..2...but still good. haha. yea...loved stephen in AOM. its like...not possible to not fall in love with him in there. loL. i agree with u d3bbie. i also really wanted charmaine to go with stephen in the end. its like..forget patrick..u have such a great guy that likes u already. i hated the ending for AOM. i wish they woulda let ppl end with ppl. a happier ending. hha, but i guess to sho that women kan b independent and dont need men...they had to do it that way or sumthing. "/ hehe. well..gtg now. ill type up my longer reply nxt time goddess! lol. this is just a short one that i HAD to kum in and type cuz i was so happy that there were more ppl in here. lol.

Originally posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    wow! this is soo koOL! so many more ppl in here. well..2...but still good. haha. yea...loved stephen in AOM. its like...not possible to not fall in love with him in there. loL. i agree with u d3bbie. i also really wanted charmaine to go with stephen in the end. its like..forget patrick..u have such a great guy that likes u already. i hated the ending for AOM. i wish they woulda let ppl end with ppl. a happier ending. hha, but i guess to sho that women kan b independent and dont need men...they had to do it that way or sumthing. "/ hehe. well..gtg now. ill type up my longer reply nxt time goddess! lol. this is just a short one that i HAD to kum in and type cuz i was so happy that there were more ppl in here. lol.
    Hey xsMiLeE_sTaRzx ... hehe, well... not "forget Patrick" entirely but at least give Stephen a chance before making your decision! I was like, *jaw drops open wide*... "WHAT?! THAT'S IT?!?!" I was wondering though, why Charmaine never sent Stephen off at the airport... they were good friends, weren't they? Good enough for her to go crying on his shoulder!

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Hey xsMiLeE_sTaRzx ... hehe, well... not "forget Patrick" entirely but at least give Stephen a chance before making your decision! I was like, *jaw drops open wide*... "WHAT?! THAT'S IT?!?!" I was wondering though, why Charmaine never sent Stephen off at the airport... they were good friends, weren't they? Good enough for her to go crying on his shoulder!
    i knO! like..after stephen saved her life by not shooting her in a way she would die, it never even showed her say thank you. and after he got out from the water (after the bomb thing) ,she never went to visit him either! i mean..she sed she was going to, but that was just an excuse to go see patrick, and wen she saw patrick downstairs...she just chased after him and didnt go to visit stephen. =( even tho he was hurt n all. and i agree with u...she should have sent him to the airport. cuz thats wat friends do, and we dont even kno how long its gonna b until he kums bak. but i guess she doesnt care...so she doesnt even go to say bye. so sad for stephen. haha.

Originally posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    i knO! like..after stephen saved her life by not shooting her in a way she would die, it never even showed her say thank you. and after he got out from the water (after the bomb thing) ,she never went to visit him either! i mean..she sed she was going to, but that was just an excuse to go see patrick, and wen she saw patrick downstairs...she just chased after him and didnt go to visit stephen. =( even tho he was hurt n all. and i agree with u...she should have sent him to the airport. cuz thats wat friends do, and we dont even kno how long its gonna b until he kums bak. but i guess she doesnt care...so she doesnt even go to say bye. so sad for stephen. haha.
    Hey Haha, yes! I was just so upset when she never managed to see him after the bomb incident. It was so annoying how she never even bothered to go to the airport! *grrr* And Wallace was just written out of the script just like that -- *poof!*

Hi ya everyone!!!!

Hehe, seems like we've gotten a conversation going, espically on Stephen in AOM eh? hehe, must join in now then!!!

I don't like the ending that much. Even though Patrick got a good ending, it was felt rushed. I wanted a little more "info" on that and how he got over the two, lol.

The thing that bothers me most about the ending though is that all three girls did not end up with anyone at all!!! I can understand them wanting to give off the independent women feel, but I think it would be better to show that independent women/working womens can handle their careers along with a relationship.

Lol, I actually found it quite amusing how Stephen was trying to "steal" Jenny from Wong Hei. I was very amused at watchign Stephen and Wong Hei go at one another and watch as their fued turns into a brotherly relationship.

hi ya sorrow Ah yes. Stinks how Micheal is a really talented actor to me, yet he gets these roles where he falls for the "main" girl yet doesn't get her. Anotehr example is in A Trust of a Lifetime and Invisible Journey. Hmmmm...he was in Country Spirit? Lol, can't remember.

Hehe, realdeal already answered your question there, but I'll expand a little more on my personal avator. Hehe, mine is more of a comic drawing of a character in a serie. Its supposed to be Xu Qing as Ren YingYing from SOD01

Anyways you can get your own avator after 200 posts I think. Just pick out a pic you want and resize it down to 60 by 60 then upload it and then put it in as your costumed avator. Lol, its been so long since I've had this one that I cant remember evreything. If you need help with it, just ask and I'm sure many people will help you out
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.