Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: stephen au

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there d3bbie

I don't mind if their real names are put. I actually would like that so it would be clearer as to who is who in series since many artists now adays look a like. But I don't like it being in the themevideo, rather it be in the end credits and all. Since putting it in the themevideo makes me think that its their character names instead
    *laughs* The thing is... I don't watch end credits!

I think Stephen Au is in Placebo Cure. I just saw a few glimpses of a person that look a lot like him in the theme video, I'm pretty sure it was him. If Stephen is really in this series it'll be more interesting to watch.

Hey there guys

sailorpupz, yups. Stephen is in Placebo Cure, but from what I've heard he is only a minor in there. He appears in a case and then doesn't get much mention afterwards. Hehe, ask smilee more on this

Lol d3bbie Me either. I just fastforward through them unless I like the music.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey guyx! so kool or theres so much ppl in here now. actually..its not a lot...but its way better than b4. b4 it was just like...me n goddess. and if one of us didnt post...the thread would just not b updated. haha. so sad. yay. this threads on its 5th page now! hehe.

hey goddess!
    hehe. time to reply. wow...seems like so long ago that i read ur reply. haha.

ok..so in good against evil .yea! i agree. i llike the look on evil derics face too. actually...evil derics just super kool all together. like..not his personality...but the way he looks. hehe. the whole curly hair n funny mustache thing. lol. i couldnt help but crack up once in a while wen i saw him. hahaha.

yea...in triumph in the skies..iwas really annoyed with flora too. not only was she ruining myolie and francis...she wasnt satisfied with having joe. she just HAD to keep thinking about francis. gosh. haha. i really really hated how joe died tho. he was so perfect. like...so nice to flora in every way. i remember falling in love with francis' character from here. cuz sam was reallyyyYYy kool. man...his english tho. pretty krazee. lol. one of the funniest things ever. everytime i hear it...i crack up. hahah. but joes english wasnt that good either. okayish tho. hehe. but yea...now that im watching summer heat....im sorta into joe. aha. altho i dont like his hair in there...a bit too long i think. his hair was fine in triumph in the skies tho. (haha. im trying not to use the acronym . =]) hmm...ur rite...summer heats not ALL that good. the plots kinda...not well thot out. how she just keeps accusing ppl. joyce's character kinda annoys me. but shes still kool...cuz i like her as an actress. very pretty. haha. im kinda only watching this for the relationships. iunno y...but i like to watch joyce n joe get together. ^_^ almost dun tho. kinda...just 3 more eps. trying to save it. haha. this always happens to me. like...towards the end of a series..i try to save it cuz i dont wanna finish it. i remember wen iwas watching a step into the past...and was almost dun...i thot about watching just one minute everyday so that it would last. that way..i would b able to see louis everyday still...and that could last a month or so. hahaha. so wen i was watching with my parents...we'd watch around one min...and id b like...hmm..im sleepy..lets go to sleep. lol. it didnt work tho. and we ended up finishing the rest in one day. man was i sad. lol.

hahah! u once cried thru a whole series? no way. is that possible? lol. dont u like..run out of tears? haha. that must've been a really sad series. haha. im totally the opposite of u. u sed u used to cry wenever sumone died or got hurt wen u were young rite? well...me? i never cried at all wen iwas younger. id see sumone die or get hurt...and i d just b like...watever. haha. no reaction..no feeling. i think i used to sumtimes laff too. hha. so evil. of me. but yea...now..i actually do cry. but i always hold it bak. never really let a tear drop. unless i was watching alone..then its ok. haha. thats wat happened for triumph in the skies...the first time i watched it with my parents...i didnt cry for any parts. but the nxt 4 times i watched it alone...i always cried wen vincent died...the part after he died...and the parts with zoe in the hospital. hehe. my mom...she just cries everytime she sees sumone cry in a series. but it has to be a sad cry....like not a happy one if u kno wat i mean. haha.

yeaa...i like raymond better than ron too. at first....i always thot that raymond was older than ron. but then my friend told me ron was older...man was i surprised. but then...now i think hey're the same age. like..same year. i THINK. haha. if they r the same yr tho..i think rons older cuz raymonds bday is in november rite? and thats pretty towards the end of the year. =] i like the way raymond acts too. but sumtimes i really dont like his characters. like in blade heart( which i am STILL watching. r u dun yet?) his character is soOo...iunno. dont like him in there. well...towards the beginning hes ok...not at the end tho. "/ i LOVED raymond in survivors law tho. such a great character. hehe.

u kno in hard fate? do u remember wat wat maggies characters name was? wait..wa her name even maggie? the one that liked damian a LOT n stuff. was it sophie or sumthing? cuz i was reading this site thing and it was like a site where they kinda make fun of series for fun. but its not mean or nething...quite funny. newayz...then theres this one thing where they like have a picture and put wat the ppl r saying towatever they want. and they had one where they had flora say how sophie was older yet got to kiss a hottie. so im assuming that if sophie that girl...then "hottie" is referring to STEPHEN! hehee. if thats troo...pretty kool.

lol. welll about it for this reply. and after this..i ont b able to reply for a while cuz im going on vacation. prolly like 2 weeks or so...or more. dunno. haha. so ill ttyl! byE!

Hey there smilee

Hehe, I know what you mean. Lol, I think we went on for 2 or 3 pages just with our conversation!! Its great that there are more members in here though!! Lol, you and me can take a break every now and then with replying, lol

Lol, agree. Evil Deric looked just hilarious!!! I also laughed whenever he was onscreen, mainly because he looked so funny!!! That curly hair was so big looking, hehe. And the mustach? LOL. I found the part where he was eatign with Yoyo in the resturant so funny. How he was digging into the food with his hands like she was!! LOL, looked hilarious.

I know. Belle really should have treasured what she had instead of went searching for something else only to be regretful at the end. I love both Francis and Joe's character. They were so great in many different ways. Joe was able to change for Flora while Francis was able to adapt from Myolie Such great guys!!! ^_^

So your about done with Summer Heat? Hehe, so fast!!! Yup same here. I watched Summer Heat right after Triumph in the Skies and I did not like his puffy curly hair either. I like him with a cleaner cut, looks much better. Argh...don't remind me about Joyce. I also love her as an actress since she does have talent yet her role in here stinks. Its such a shame how one of her leads has to be so annoying. Hated how she kept jumping to conclusions of who caused her father's death

Lol, I am opposite of you on this. I actually tend to watch series faster when I get toward the end. Like if its really late at night and I'm sleepy, but there is like 2 or so tapes left I would stay up to watch it until I was done. LOl, I really don't have patience and I like to figure out the ending. Even though I get sad at the end sicne the serie has ended and all, I get happier once I re-watch. Hehe, so I enjoy hurrying to finish a serie and then being able to rewatch Hehe smilee!!! A minute of a serie for a day? LOL, that would deffinately last you more then a month!!!

Lol, something like that. I just know I cried a lot while watching that serie yet I don't have memory of what serie that was!!! Lol smilee!!!! You'ld laugh at someone's death when younger? Lol.... Hehe funny how we are quite opposites here as well. I'm not too sentimental as I used to be, but still sensitive. Same here though, I usually will not cry in front of my parents. Since I watch series alone most the time that situation doesn't come up often. Lol, I don't know. I think after watching My Date with a Vampire 1 & 2 (ATV) I have learned to cry very less. Have you seen those serie?

No clue on Ron and Raymond. Will have to look that up though. Anyways I do know that Raymond was born in December though. If I remember correctly he should be 25 this year. He does look older then Ron though, but it'll be intersting to see Ron older!!

Anyways I still hae not finished Blade Heart. Lol, I was planning on watching it more, but I decided to watch other ones first. Will continue again soemtime. But I do agree. Don't like what I've seen of Raymond's character. So darn gulliable!!! His very ending was cute though, characterwise that is. I was very touched Yes!! He was so darn AWSOME in SL!! Loved him!!!

Hmmmm...can't remember Maggie's character name. Lol, it probably is Sophie since I can't remember anyone else that had that name or could have. Hehe, hottie? Lol, it would be so funny and cool if she was mentioning Stephen as the hottie!!

Oh, you off to vacation? Where are you going? 2 whole weeks? I'm going to miss you!!!!! But enjoy your vacation!!! hehe, have an awsome time wherever your going and bring back gifts!! lol, bring me an imaginary one ^_^ Take care!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Who else was in Call of the Wild sorrow? Do you happen to know when the serie was produced? I want to see if my rental store has this. hehe, Simon and Michael?
    Sorry for the late reply GoddessofHonour but I haven't been in this forum lately and wasn't really checking up on it. But here is the info you asked about from the last post I posted.

Chen Shen Shen (Sasa Chen) was the girl that was paired with Michael. The girl paired with Simon Yam was a taiwanese actress named Yu Lei. Here's a site with a summary and more info.

http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan_callofwild.shtml
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Hey there sorrow Oh thanks for that link!! Lol, I didn't even notice that review Anyways I'm off to reading it. Don't recognize the castings except for Micheal, Simon, and Jimmy ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey there goddess!

yay! bak! hehehe. yea..i kant believe we went on for so many pages. it didnt even seem like that much. haha.

evil derics kool. hes supposed to b all evil...but he just cracks ppl up. haha. i love the part where deric went into his home and found evil deric on the ground. at first..i thot that good deric had that cream on his mouth to look like the mustache. i was all..how dumb...of course the ppl wil lsee that its wite. but then i understood it after. pretty smart move to pretend he shaved. hahaha.

yea! i loved joe and francis in there. but i still liked francis' character better. altho he kinda annoyed me sumtimes too...cuz he was always thinking of belle too. i loved watching the parts where sam and zoe were finally really good tho. hmm..i may have sed this stuff b4. but after these 2 weeks..i totally kant remember wat i have and havent type b4. "/ so if i repeat..sorry. lol.

omg! i kno! in summer heat...joyce and her investigations. so annoying. but i liked the way she dressed in here. not joe tho. lol. gosh..i hate his hair here so much. lol. i finished one day b4 i went on vacation. haha. didnt wanna be wondering about the ending for 2 weeks. i thot the ending wa skinda dumb tho. how her dad wasnt even dead. i mean..i kinda guessed it...but its just so stupid. cuz this means that the whole entire series was really investigating the death of sumone hoo wasnt even dead. "/ but i guess that was the only way to make joe not get arrested. bleh. so yea...i agree..such a bad main role for joyce. but...joyce is the main actress in placebo cure too..and i think her character in htere seems ok..hopeffully. still havent watched it yet. hahah. with all these new series coming out..i really dont kno wat to watch. i really wanna watch twin of brothers tho. is it a 40 ep show? not all the eps r out yet rite? iunno. such hard decisions. wat would u recommend i rent?

haha. i usually dont get to rewatch series cuz my parents get mad. they always go..awt a waste of time..uve already watched it b4. so then i try to save it..otherwise i never get to see it again. =( unless they show on tv! hehehe.

no..i've never watched my date with a vampire. mayb i should huh? then i wouldnt feel like crying since it helped u cry less. lol. well...i only laffed a but. lol. but then b4 that...i used to b really really sad wen sumone died...but i didnt cry. cuz i used to think that movies were real. so wen sumone died..i thot they were really dead. and then we'd watch another movie..and i would see that same guy that died. so i got all confused and i asked my mom..didnt he die in that other movie? and she would say..yea..but movies arent real so they dont really die. iunno..she sed sumthing like that..but i didnt understand. so i remember thinking..hmm..i guess she means that the person was in this movie b4 the other...so hes not dead yet. yea..ok. haha. but then once i saw a movie with this guy that died in another movie..and he died in this one too. that really got me confused. but i ignored it. and not until i got older did i find out that movies arent real. lol. so rertarded of me. hehh.

wow..raymonds pretty young. he looks older tho. i think he could pass for being in his 30s. lol. and ron..iunno. dont kno much about him.

hmm..i dont get it. hahaha. so u havent finished blade heart? or wait..mayb u have in these 2 weeks. but yea..wen u rote that reply..u didnt finish blade heart yet? but then how kum u sed the very ending of raymonds character was cute? im not liking him rite now. cuz hes kinda evil. r u dun yet? like now? hahaha. if not..wat part r u on. if yes...was the ending good? i heard the ending sucked. lol. making me not want to watch on. "/ but in survivors law..yeaa...wonderful! haha. i loved the parts with him. like wen he got that butt poking toy for myolie. and wen he learned to knit n stuff. that was so sweet.

yea...i kno..its kinda hard to imagine stephen called a hottie. altho he was sumwat in AOM. haha.

yea.. i went to china on vacation. saw sum series on tv. there was eternal happiness! omg..i love that show! hahah. but didint get to watch much of it. i saw cold blood warm heart too...just a bit. and some of a colourful life. yep. all in mandarin tho. =( so...imaginary gift eh? lets say i got u sumthing really kooL! ahaha. watever u want..yea..thats wat i got you. hahaha.

hmm..this reply seems kinda short. but i dont have much to rite about. i guess 2 weeks in china...and im really behind on stuff. now. "/ gotta go catch up on tvb. lol. ok..questtion time. wat shows r u watching rite now? wen does skool start for u? r u in any other forum things? ok. thats it. hahaha. ill ttyl. byebyE!

Hi ya smilee

Yeah, even though evil Deric was supposed to be all evil and all, I found him very amusing to watch. He really was an amusing character and all. The mustach and hair really added laughs!!! I liked how in the end we find out that Melissa and Yoyo saw evil Deric before he died!!! I didn't expect them to become suspects!!

I have not come to a complete decision between who I perfer more, Francis' Sam or Joe's Vincent. They both had their goods and bads, but I think Vincent will win here. I just adore his devotion and love for Belle. I wish that Sam and Zoe's last few scenes were more dramatic. It was too obvious that she was going to survive and all, but thats a good thing

I know what you mean completely!!! Joyce was very cute in there with her styles and her hats. Joe really looked yucky!! Lol, since I saw this after TITS so you could see how annoyed I was that he didn't have that cute look, lol. Gosh, your so right!!! The whole storyline is really "ruined" by the fact that it didn't happen. Like you've said they were investigation a death tht didn't take place!!!

Placebo Cure has released out in viet for me and its completely out. Lol, didn't rent it right away so will now. As for TOB it should release out for me soon. Maybe in a week or so? Anyways I think you should get both so we can discuss!!! lol ^_^

Same here sometimes. My parents yell at me for wasting money if they figure out I re-rent. But then they cool down and re-watch as well, lol. ^____^ Thank goodness too or else I would become deaf!!

LOl smilee!!! hehe, same here. I used to think that series were real as well thats why I cried so much, but after a while I figured out it wasn't real real. Yet I still felt as if it was so I would cry as well. Hehe, but you should definately rent MDWAV!! Its awsome!!

I have finally finished Blade Heart like a week or so before and overall it was good. Lol, in my other reply I actually watched the ending without all the stuff in between. I just couldn't help it!!! Anywys the ending wasn't exceptionally annoying. It really depends on how you want to look at it. I'm trying to look at it from the good angel

Oh yes, Raymond was adorable as ben. Loved everything he did for her!! Loved the scene when they were going to that playboy place to get some pictures as evidence to help in Myolie's mom's case. How the two of them were being chased out and they had to jump from this high place. LOL, Myolie landed on poor Raymond!!! But it was cute how she was "massaging" his back later on ^_____________^

Oh lucky!!! Too bad you wern't able to watch all of those series though. I saw a few tapes of Eternal Happiness, but never finished it. For some reason I just don't like it.

Lol, oh my gosh!!! You got me this!?!?! Lol. (Goddess holds up an imaginary gift) Its so prettiful!!! I just love it!! Thankies, hehe.

LOL smilee!!! That reply of yours was short?!?!?! That was a long reply, hehe. Anyways here is to answer a few of your questions.

1. I'm currently watching:
    Seven Warriors
    Hidden Treasures
    Hearts of Fencing (just finished)
    Romance in the Rain (re-watching)
    Thunder Cops (re-watching)
    Modern VOH part 4
    and thats bout it.

2. I start school on Sept. 7th. So that would be this coming Tuesday. Darnit!! I miss summer!!!

3. Forums? As in other places or threads? Lol, I'm everywhere!!! Even right behind you!!!!!!!

One more thing before I finish this reply. To me Stephen is more cute then hot, but he definately was hot looking in AOM, hehe. Here is a pic of Stephen. Its a old picture from Em's site http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030530/photos/m382255SP.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

OMG! this sux so much! i rote this long reply..but i guess i took too long..so i was logged out. and wen i pressed submit..it told me to sign in..so i did..but then i lost my reply! it took me forever too. so i guess i gotta rerite it from memory. and im so gonna copy it this time..just in case. >=[

hey hey hey goddess! =]

hahaha. im soOo bored...so i decided to reply to ur reply..even tho u just replied today. loL.

yea..its hard to choose between sam and vincent. but the first time i watched it...i fell in love with sam. but then..he IS the main character..so they mdae him super kool n stuff. haha. =D but ur rite...they do have their own qualities. but then i guess another reason that i liked sam better the first time i watched it was cuz i didnt realy notice joe b4. after watching summer heat..i started noticing him. and then i thot about his character...and it was really kooL too. so yea..so hard to choose. loL. hmm..i didnt find it predictable that zoe was gonna live. haha. except that my friends told me she was gonna end up with sam. that was the only reason i knew. otherwise..i think i woulda thot that she would die and sam would end up with belle. of course..after it passed the part that she got a heart transplant already..it was obvious she was gonna live...even if there was that extra "oh no she has a fever and is in danger again" thing. i still cried at those parts tho..haha. they made it soo sad. =(

hehe. i rented placebo cure on tuesday..and finished it on wednesday nite. lol. first time i've ever finished a series in 2 days! it usually always takes me like..at LEAST a week. "/ hahaha. so kooL. but then its summer..and theres not really much to do...so i guess thats y. =] i liked it a lot tho..cuz i liked watching the love relationships. stephen's character was pretty kool in here too. not hot...but cute. (as u say..loL.) in a way. kinda funny too. hehhe. but ill stop for now...and we kan discuss about it wen ur dun. or r u dun already? either way..tell me wen u r so we kan talk about it! hehe. =D as for TOB..i really wanna watch it...but then my mom sed to not rent it until the whole entire thing is out. "/ so i guess i gotta wait. =(

aww..blade heart. i totally kno wats gonna happen now cuz i spent like over an hour reading the BH thread thingy here. loL. i really dont want adam's and mimi's characters to die. i mean..even if they dont really show them dead..but still. i dont want it to end with the "mayb gonna die..mayb not" thing. haha. who was ur favorite character from BH? i really liked ling fung. hehe. cuz adam's kool like that. loL. wat do U think of adam cheng? haha. so funny how u just went to watch the ending and skipped the middle at first. LOL.

oh yeaa..i remember that myolie falling on raymond part. i think i was happy wen that happened cuz i really wanted them to get together. loL. i totally forgot that raymond's character's name was Ben. hahaha. hmm..sammul's was vincent rite? i liked myolies nickname in there. lingling. sounds so cute. =]

u dont like eternal happiness? hahha. we're so opposite on many things. loL. i loved eternal happiness cuz i really liked watching the love relationships in there toO. hehehe. 2 guys liking michelle. so kooL. =P i seem to really like love stories. hahahah.

LOL! i couldnt help but laff at ur "reaction" to receiving the "present" i gave u. hahahahaha.

wow. ur watching a lot rite now. is hidden treasures good? how about hearts of fencing? cuz i heard a lot of ppl liked HOF...but then i was never really interested in it since i didint really kno the cast ppls. i seem to stik with the old cast. hahha. after finishing placebo cure...my mom went to return it and rent sumthing else. i told her to rent 1) TOB 2)to catch the uncatchable or 3) to get unstuck in time. but she came bak with a handful of love. i really wanted to watch this after i was done with summer heat..cuz joe. haha. he was so sweet in there...risking his life to save joyce's so many times. but then i heard from a friend that it wasnt that good..and i wasnt all that interested either since it seemed like seed of hope..with all the kids n stuff. and since my mom didnt really wanna watch it either..she took it bak..and brot bak the vigilante in the mask. lol. i remember wanting to watch that a while ago too. when i was into deric. but then...after watching 2 eps...we just werent interested. and deric looked weird in there too. cuz they made his face kinda red and so it looked swollen. and they also gave him a beer belly. loL =] so yea..today..we took it bak again..and got to get unstuck in time. i hope its good. =D and thats all im watching. lol. one at a time for me. =)

so skool starts on tues for u? mine starts on thurs. =( i dont want skool to start. skool starting= less time for series, less time to go online n surf around, less time to check bak and reply at these forum thingies. =[

haha. goddess..ur rite...u are everywhere. or..i feel like i've seen u at a lot of the forum thingies. the only one i remember rite now is that hkseriesforumer3 or sumthing like that. sumthing with a 3. and...wat else. mayb that was the only other one i saw u in. hahaa. =P but it was kinda freaky the way u were like..."Lol, I'm everywhere!!! Even right behind you!!!!!!!" hahaha. it was funny tho..cuz i started laffing wen i read it. but then.i was home alone at the time...so u kno...i couldnt help but turn around just to check if there was neone rite behind me. LOL.

have u ever watched the driving power? cuz i heard it was really funny..n i wanna watch it..but then a lot of the rental places dont have it. "/ do u think it seems like a good series?

even tho i slightly referred to ur paragraph about the cute stephen and not hot stephen..im gonna talk about it again. loL. i agree with u...i would describe him more as cute toO. but his character in AOM....the mysteriousness and non-smiling-ness made him not a cute guy. yet..still attractive..so i guess hot. loL. but actually..not hot either..wait.iunno. lol. i LOVE the picture thO! hehehe. ok..time to end the reply. loL. until nxt time them goddess. hahha. =D by the way..sorry...but this second time of riting this reply...i seemed to have thot of more things or sumthing..cuz its longer. loL. =]
    Last edited by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx; 09-03-04 at 09:58 PM.

Hey there smilee!!

Oh that completely stinks!!! That happens to me a lot, I write such a long reply and it takes forever,but when I submit it, something goes wrong like too many similies and it gets erased I'm never logged out though, got my browsers clicked on log in forever!!! Lol ^_^

I've seen Joe in numerous series before TITS. Usually as the minor ones, but then he's been getting more mains so I've noticed him more. And I would say this is his best main role. As for Francis, his character was a great one to start off with when returning to TVB :thumbsup I still think Myolie's whole condition was still too predictable for me. I couldn't help, but role my eyes when everyone was freaking out. Espically when the docs said she might not make it overnight and then they run in to say they've got a heart

Wow smilee!!! you finished Placebo Cure that quick!!?!?! Lol, you must have really enjoyed it. Anyways I haven't even rented it yet, lol. I'll be renting it on Monday, but it'll take me a while to watch it since school starts the next day So sad, summer is about over for me!!!! No!!!!!!

So your not done with BH yet right? LOl, you shouldn't have spoiled yourself!!! Lol, read the whole thread? Hehe, I would have been too lazy. I liked Adam's character a lot and his acting is superb. I've always liked Adam ^_^ My favorite character however would have to be Mimi's. I just adore her in there!!!

Lol I do that a lot. Sometimes I get bored and skip right to the end to see what happens and then continue where I left off. Hehe, I used to do that a lot whenever I dind't have time to finish up a serie when I want to know the ending. I've stopped doing that though since trying to stop spoiling myself, hehe.

Yeah, that was so cute!! I loved all the Myolie and Raymond moments. My favorite would be on the ferris wheel though. That is where they really got together, hehe ^____^ Yup, Raymond was Ben. Sammul was Vincent and Bernice was Jessica. Hehe, same. I really liked Myolie's name!! Ling Ling, so cute!!!

Lol, we have so much in common as well as opposite opinions, hehe. Well maybe I shouldn't be judging everything yet until I watched the whole thing, but I just couldnt' get past the few tapes I saw. Even Raymond and Myolie couldn't save it. I really like love relations as well, but just wasn't too fond of EH's.

Hidden Treasures is surprisingly good. I really didn't expect much of it, but from what I've seen I really like this serie!! You really should give it a go. As for HOF, I actually think a lot of people don't like it. But I think it was an average serie. Cheesy, but amusing. There are a lot of new faces in here, but thats still a good thing since they might be the "future" artists. They better work a little on their acting though ^_^

Hmmm...when you return your tapes do they still charge you for it? Anyways Vigilante in the Mask isn't that great, Deric didn't look all that charming But I think A Handful of Love sounds good, I'm going to rent that soon as well. I've heard very good things on Unstuck in Time though. Seems like people perfer it over AHOL. Is TOB out for you yet? If so definately get it!!

Yup, Tuesday *_* So your on Thursday huh? 2 days more of rest, lol. Same. I don't want school to begin since its going to take up a majority of my time. However my sis says that 10th grade isn't hard and is really laid back. Hope so cause I want to come online a lot and watch series!! lol

Lol, I belong to quite a few forums, but I usually come to spcnet the most since this was the very first forum I joined. I'm also at that Hkseriesfans forum, Asianphen, and etc ^_^ Lol, sorry if I scared you. I hate being home alone, espically when I'm on the comp since it gets really really quiet sometimes and I hear "noises" and always look behind my back. Lol, I have a thing with thinking someone's behind me......0_0

I never saw The Driving Power. Haven't heard much comments on it either. Maybe you should check out the Driving Power thread to read suggestions and comments? If you watch though do tell me how it is. Hehe, I might rent.

Yeah, Stephen is more in my cute category. When he was in AOM it was his mysteriousness that made him come into my "hot" category. Characterwise though he was hot, but otherwise he was very cute in there. Sorta get what I mean? lol, I dont, hehe.

Anyways tell next time then!!! Hopefully we'll both be able to come in here even when school starts!! Good luck with school!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hihi goddess! (<- yea..ur kooL. hahahha. =D ) man...it did the same thing to me again. logged out...and lost everything. then the too much happies thingie. "/ good thing i copied it this time. hehehhe. =] newayz..on with the reply.............................=D

i FINALLY finished blade heart! loL. took me sooO long. yea..i liked mimi's character a lot too. its so stupid how the 2 koolest characters (adam's and mimi's) haev that ending where u dont kno if they die or not. =( is mimi going out with power chan or sumthing? cuz i was looking at that tvbspaceblogspot sumthing sumthing thing yesterday...and i got to sum old news talking about mimi filming lady fan. and iunno..sed sumthing that seemed like they were together. hahaha. =] i liked mimis character in lady fan too tho. she always has such great characters. i didint really like liza wang in there.(oh yea..switching attention bak to BH. hahaha. ) her character annoyed me. how she left adam on the mountain. hahha. so i didnt like how it ended with her face. cuz then..i listened to the song one last time..and her face is there..so im stuck staring at her face..which then gets stuck in my head. "/ it woulda been kooler if they just ended with adam continuing to walk down the steps..then freeze...song. yea. loL. that way a better face could b stuck in my head. hehehe. =D

hahah. i've never just went to watch the ending b4..but when i get curious of the ending...i go read spoilers. loL. kinda the same as just wtching the ending i guess. but for books..i do that. just go and read the last few pages. hahahah. =]

wow..i kant remember the ferris wheel part. is that the part where sum evil person came to pick on myolie and ripped this big stuffed animal bear or sumthing? or was that a diff series. hahha. kant remember! ahhHh. but survivors law was on tv a while ago. or mayb its still on..ill have to check on that tonite. heheh.

oh yea...i just remembered that myolie was in EH. hahaha. however...i didint like myolie in there. but EH was the first series that i saw michelle in. at first...i played like one min of the series to see who was in it and stuff. and when i saw michelle...me and my mom were like...ohHh..jessica hsuan. hahaha. but then wen we REALLY started watching it...thats when we noticed it wasnt. hahah.

wow...hidden treasures is good? i saw the trailer thing or watever...and for sum reason it didnt appeal to me..like the plot. and well...bobby...hes a funny guy...but a lot of times...the series with more attractive guys appeal to me more. haahha. =D im so shallow. loL. but since u say its good...i think i mite give it a try. after i rent the other things i wanna rent. hahah. cuz i still gotta save money for TOB. heheh. and some new series coming out later on. HOF...a cheesy series eh? loL. mayb ill see those new artists in sum series with a "rite now" artist...and then like them a bit more and wanna watch HOF. hahha.

i dont think they charge extra. cuz when we took AHOl bak..it was within 30 minutes...so they should know we didnt really watch much. and wen we took Vigilante in the Mask bak...we made up a reason. haha. we were like..its english subtitles..."/ hahha. so i dont think they charged extra for that either. so ur gonna rent AHOL sumtime soon? ok..then ill wait till ur dun and get ur opinion. hahaha. a bit too lazy to read the threads n stuff cuz everyone says different things. so i get confused..and still dont kno whether its good or not .hahha. one opinion will b good enuff for me. =D yea..TOB is out...but my mom wants to wait till all the eps r dun to rent it. -__-. or shes trying to see if that lady that lends it to us will have it. cuz shes always skared that we'll go rent sumthing..then that lady lends it to us...and its like a waste of money. altho it kinda would ...but yea. hahahha.

u kno..i forgot where i saw ur bday. either at ur profile in this forum or another one. but then i noticed that u were only a few days younger than me. so how kum ur going into 10th grade?? anyways...haha. i forgot....u live in the u.s rite? california? or..im not even sure if u live in the u.s haha. kant remember if u told me or not. hehe. =D r u taking a foreign language? if so...which one?

hahah. no no..u didnt really skare me. more like..gave me a good laff. hahahah. =D but yea..i do the same too. cuz my house creaks sumtimes...and it kan b pretty loud. so everytime it does...my imagination starts running. and i think..oOoo..maybe theres sum stranger that got in my house...and he was walking so the house creaked! then i turn around to check...and sumtimes..even walk around the house to make sure theres no one or to close all the curtains. hahah. sumtimes i wish my bak was towards the wall instead. "/

hahha. a lot of the ppl that have watched the driving power just say its really really really funny. that makes me wanna watch it so much. hahaha. it kinda reminds me of old time buddy...which was really funny too. cuz they're both in like...a diff decade. =] i doubt i kan rent it tho..cuz my video rental place doesnt hav it. ='((((((((((((((((((((((((

hahha. don't worry..i get wat u mean with cute cute hot stephen stuff. cuz thats exactly wat i think too. lol. i guess AOM is the only one where he kan b put in the hot category. cuz hes not hot in placebo cure. hahha. quite cute tho. wen u watch..dont forget to check the bak of his head! ahaha. cuz i still think i see that balding spot or sumthing. "/

hehe..i wonder how long this reply is. loL. i always wonder. cuz then..if its short..i feel bad. like..aww...darn...my replies r getting shorter n shorter...not kooL. but if its too long...im like.." oOo..i hope goddess doesnt find it annoying and a hassle to reply to." hahahah. so i hope this is a JUST RIGHT length!

wow..skools starting tomoro for u! and mines on thursday. im like dreading thursday. hahaha. last yr i was kinda excited to start skool...but this yr is diff. cuz i think i have a test on the second day of skool... and im suppoesd to b like..studying n stuff. however..these past few days..all its been is computer...forums...surfing online..watching blade heart. hahahha. im gonna die wen skool starts. =( but yea..good luck with skool tomoro! think on the brite side..u get to see all ur friends agaiN! hehehe. try to have fun...if possible. =] talk to u later...when u have time to reply! byE goddess!

Hey there smilee!!! Lol, seems like a lot of things happens to your replies huh? Hehe, but good thing you didn't loose it the second time!!!! Always copy just in case ^___^

Finally you've finished!!!!! LOl, it definately took you a long time!! hehe, longer then me even!!!! Anyways I'm so in agreence with you. The best characters get the worst endings in here!!! ARGH!!! That stinks!!! Yeah agree. I really did not like Liza's character in here. There were so many times when she confused me and her acting was just too much at times. Did not like at all!!!

Yups, Mimi and Power are going out. They have been going out for a while now. I'm not sure how long, but they are together and a very "lovey" pair. hehe. You should join into the Mimi thread to talk about her!!! She really does get a lot of good roles, but many of her relationships aren't that great

Same here. I do that a lot to books as well. Just go read the ending of it then start from the beginning. Lol, bad habit, but still!!

Yup, that is the scene. After the ferris wheel thing, she gets pulled behind a stall and some guy threatens her and he ripps the poor teddy bear thing. I was like "Oh, don't hurt the teddy bear!!!" and the next thing I know, its head is off...

Never finished Eternal Happiness so no comments on Myolie's character there. As for Michelle I first saw her in GOH and liked her a lot in there. As for her recent series and all, not a big fan. Anyways you thought she was Jessica Husan in GF?

Forget about Hidden Treasures. I finished the serie a little while ago and it just went down hill!!! The beginning was fantastic though, great start. But the middle to the end was ruined. Everything just went wacky and was too rushed and all that. I totally was so dissapointed since it really could have been a terrific serie.

Lol, Hearts of Fencing is chessy, but okay. Do watch it if you have nothing better to watch and want to see a serie with lots of new artists and all ^__^

Hehe, guess what huh? I finished A Handful of Love a little while ago!!! Lol, overall it was okay. It was actually a little dissapointing for me. There was several things I didn't like. Oh yes, Mimi was in there!!!! hehe, loved her. Character was very cute as well and her relationship was amusing though I really wanted a lot more!!! Do read my comment (s) in the AHOL thread since my sister is rushing me to get the comp

Yeah, only 10th grade. I'm not completely sure, but its probably because I was born after Sept or something. Anyways I do live in the US, hehe, but not California Minnesota actually. As for the foriegn language thing, I do take one. I'm currently in my second year of German ^____^ What about you? Do you take a language as well?

LOL Same as me!!! I shouldn't be laughing I guess. My house makes really odd sounds sometimes as well and it really freaks me out. Gosh, I have a really active imagineation, I can scare myself without even meaning to!! Lol, I usually would walk around teh house to make sure its "safe" and then returned to the comp. But not before I turn all the lights on, lol.

Oh oh oh. Have you rented TOB yet? I've rented the first 3 tapes, well thats all that is released. Its pretty good, but I hate how it has english subtitles at the bottom!!! Since the whole ancient effect is lost with that!!! Argh, its driving me crazy!!!

Driving Power, it does sound funny and the costume/facial expression I see that some of teh castings has, amuses me. So you want to watch it, but can't? Maybe you'll be able to find it at someother store or someone can lend it to you?

Well still haven't rented Placebo Cure yet, but I will!!! Lol, its taking awhile. Was going to get it on Friday, but I forgot. So will get it this Friday. LOL, will check out the back of his head to make sure!!!

LOL smilee!!! This reply sure isn't short!! Lol, I think you probably made it longer then the first one huh? hehe, but no worries. I love responding back since its great chatting with you ^___^ No hassle at all.

Gosh, reading your last paragraph shows how long it has been since I've replied!!! I'm soooooooooo sorry for this late reply. Lol, since I'm like in my 4th week of school now so that means I haven't responded to you for a month!!! (Goddess crawls into the corner) So how has school been for you? Lol, I'm guessing your also in your 4th or 3rd week right? Everything going well? I'm sure your doing great, hehe.

Anyways I've gotta run now. Sister is breathing down my neck to get the computer. Threatening if she doesn't get it now then I'll be sorry I'll talk with you next time okay? Take care and respond soon!!!!!!

P.S. I'm thinking we might need to take this chatting into PM soon. Lol, we are erally going into a lot of different topics that doesn't have much Stephen in it.....Well, we'll see next time, hehe. Bye!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default any know where i can d/l clips of him and annie in

Burning Flames II

sorry babyface...dunno where to get those clips n stuff. "/

hey goddess!!! happy mooncake day! or..if thats even wat its kalled. =P

yea..i did take a long time for BH didnt i. hahah. over a month. mayb even two. lol. BH is prolly the slowest series ive watched. "/ hahah. oh man...in the BH thread...u sed to rite an analysis. hahaah. i was like..uhHHh...uh oh. i dunno how to rite analysis stuff. lOL. then..as long as the replies in here? even harder! hahahaha. so yea..i avoided replying u in there. haaha. sorry. ^.^ i hated liza's character too. almost everything about her. ALMOST. hahah. first...her character was...ewwie. she totally didnt care about nething but revenge in the beginning. then..when she finds out adam's alive..it seems like she blames him. she doesnt even seem happy to see her husband after not seeing him for 20 years!!! and then...it seems like shes blaming him for being alive. its like...y r u alive? now all my years of trying to get revenge was for nothing! you wasted 20 years of my life! thats wat it seemed like to me. hahaha. she also totally freaked me out when shirley died. all trying to cut her hair off n stuff. eeK. and i didnt like her hair. hahahah. =D ( im trying to use less smilies. loL. i always use up to the point that theres too much and i have kum bak and delete them ."/ so yea. ) u kno wen that sima ping ting girl had both adam and liza hostage? i thot liza was supposed to die there. cuz when the sima girl slashed her sword..i thot it sliced lizas neck. so i was like..yess...i think shes gonna die! hahaha. but i guess it wasnt on her neck. but the sima girl just had to go and stab adam like krazee. i wish she woulda just sliced adam the way she did to liza.. and then stab liza like krazee instead. hahaha.

oOo..so mimi and power ARE going out? how koOL! they look cute together. haha. wow...i just noticed that i have never replied in a thread for actresses i dont think. loL. i think ill go nxt time. hahahh.

OMG...i thot the same thing as u at the ferris wheel part! hahaha. i was like.." aww..wat a cute teddy bear!!! wait..wats happening? dont grab it away...ur evil. oh noo...leave it alone..go for myolie instead!" hahaha. im evil. lol.

oh...no..i meant that i thot michelle was jessica in eternal happiness. i learned to differentiate thim in GF. hahaha. =)

oOo...ok then...not gonna rent hidden treasures for sure now. hahaha. not even sure if i was gonna b4 since it didnt interest me...but i guess not now. =P (my gosh...i feel like i used so less smilies...but i still have to kum bak and change all my real smilies to these fake ones. =[)

so AHOL wasnt all that bad? o well..at least u didnt say it was REALLY good. otherwise i would feel super bad for bringing it bak to the rental place and not watching it. hahaha. =] but then if i didint...i never wouldve been able to watch to get unstuck in time..and i liked that one. hehe. =D its funny how roger doesnt seem to age. he looks the same as he did so long ago. lol. but yea...mimis kool characters really make me like her as an actress. and shes great at acting too. ^_^ i remember i didnt like her at first in Lady Fan tho...cuz she was always against jessica. but later on...she was always on jessicas side..so that was kool. =) i just noticed that ive never seen mimi in any modern time series...only ancient ones. but then again...i have only seen her in 2 series. hahaha. i think..."/

so minnesota eh? i see now. loL. mayb in minnesota..wen ur born after sept...ur in the nxt grade. haha. cuz then..im born after september too. in fact...im actually only like...5 days older than u. not much. hahaha. OMG! u take german? u have no idea how surprised i was wen i read ur reply. cuz i thot most ppl wouldnt take german..since ppl always say it sounds ugly. u kno...with the -ch stuff...like ich. haha. but yea..i take german toOOOOoo! hahahha. in my third yr..since imma junior. and its getting hard for me. loL. i kant remember nething from my second yr...which was very important since thats when i learned all the grammar stuff. hehe. still kant belive u take german. hahah. so koOL . do u guys have a lot of languages to choose from? cuz i was only able to choose from german, french, or spanish. i was NOT gonna choose spanish at all...cuz everyone takes spanish. haha. and i dont like spanish either. i was thinking about french...but then i didnt like the french teacher...and the german teacher was kool..so yea...i went for german. hahah. =D but if my skool had cantonese? heeheh.....

yea...im really scared of a lot of stuff. and i scare myself even more when im home alone. omg..last friday...a friend came over to my house with me after skool. so rite when i got in the door..i went to shut off the alarm...and then i forgot to lock the door. good thing my other friend came later on..and i found out. so i just laffed it off. hahah.then one of my friends leeft...and the other stayed to keep me company. after like 2 hours... when it got real late...like 10-ish...my friend was like,"oOOo..its dark now. skary...did u lock all the doors and close all the curtains?" i was like..of course. haha. then a few min later...i went to check newayz..and it turns out i left the front door unlocked again. this time for 2 hours. i was like...omg. and i got all skared...thinking..mayb sum killer came in while it was unlocked..and is hiding in one of the rooms rite now. mayb hes gonna kill us. hahaha. yea..i just totally started freaking myself out. hahaha. but i do the same as you..turn on as much lights as i can when its dark and im home alone. lol. =]

OOo...TOB. my mom still wont rent for me. cuz she says no renting tapes this yr...since its junior yr and theres SATs. but then...my uncle bought it in china. but its in mandarin. so i dont really kno if i wanna watch. cuz ive kum to hate watching stuff in mandarin now. makes me feel...icky. hahaha. sorry...just had to use that line..came from a movie. lol. but yea... i like original voices better. and if i watch this mandarin one..then ill never get to watch the canto one..even if we do get it from my moms friend. but if i dont watch it..i dont kno if ill get it from my moms friend. hahaha. i hate decisions. lol. oh well...i'll just have to see. if thers nothing else to watch at the time...then i guess imma watch. its good rite? i feel i dont even have to question if this ones good..cuz there hasnt been much ppl that sed it wasnt good. LOL. ur rite..english subtitles on the bottom of an ancient series? totally outta place. hahaha.

oOO...tell me when ur dun with placebo cure! or...wen u start it! hahaha. i liked watching the love relationships between the main characters. oOo...yes yes..check the back of stephens head! hahhaa. but it doesnt show it much. cuz i was trying to look...and only very occasionally did i get a glance at it. lol. i find his hair kinda weird in here tho. its like...flying everywhere or sumthing. not as kool as it looked in AOM. the spikey ish look. that was kool. hahaha.

eww...skooL. haah. i miss summer so much. =[ i hope skools going good for you toO~ yea...mayb we should take this into PMs. up to u. hahah. out of these long replies..we have like...a little paragraph..or one sentence on stephen. loL. i think i have a thing with going off topic. hahha. id feel bad if this thread was like..closed cuz of all the off topicness. but then itd b the same..cuz no one posts in here..and this thread would die without all or off topic replies. lol. okaayYyy....gotta get bak to hw now. hahaha. took a long break already. ill ttyl and reply soon toO! hehehe. byEe!

p.s. not really a p.s....but more like adding on. haha. i just noticed that ur watching to catch the uncatchable rite now toO! ahaha. how kooL. =D altho..i dont really kno where u r..so i dunno wat i kan say and kant say...so ill talk to you about that later. hehehe. sorry for adding on again...cuz i see that this reply is already pretty long. "/
    Last edited by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx; 09-29-04 at 01:06 AM.

Hey there smilee!!!!!!

Hehe, happy Mooncake Day to you as well ^_^ Yes yes, I know I'm quite a bit late, but its better then not saying it at all right? Hehe. Lol, I guess literally translated it comes to be Mooncake Day, hehe.

LOL smilee!!!! How dare you avoide me in the BH thread!!! That means you have to write a reply twice as long as this one in there now ^____^ I'll be waiting to see that reply now!! Lol, j/k

LOL smilee!!! Hehe, agree. Not fond of Liza's character at all. I know what you mean. In the beginning all she wanetd was revenge and she was willing to use Raymond as sacrifice as well!!! I can't believe she would sacrifice an innocent human being just to get revenge!! Ah yes, agreed. I don't like how she was getting all mad at Adam for not coming forth to her earlier and all. (sigh) Her character was just so argh!!

Yup, Mimi and Power. Very very cute couple. Hehe, I wonder if they will turn out like Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang or Frankie Lam and Kenix Kwok? Dating for a very long period of time ^___^ Oh, haven't you? Lol, then you better go into the actresses forum!!! oh oh oh, go into the Mimi thread!!!!!!! YAY!! Oh yes, Mimi so far is in two modern series. First one would be A Handful of Love then second one is The Last Breakthrough aka Wandering Hero Medics.

Lol smilee!! You are evil!!! Go for Myolie's head? But the poor teddy bear!! It was so innocent and it was given to her by Raymond!!! Well, he'll just have to win her another one later on ^_^

LOL!!!!!!!! hehe, wouldn't it be awsome if there was an unlimited amount of similies in a post? LOL, I would probably go insane with my similies!!!!!!! Heheheheheheheheheheheh ^___________________^

Between AHOL and TGUIT I think I liked TGUIT more because I'm a cop kind of person, hehe. However in the end I thought both series were average. Quite a few things on TGUIT that annoyed me.

Lol, I don't even know about the whole born before/after September anymore. Lol, as long as I finish school I am happy, hehe. Anyways you take German too? Lol, that is sooooo awsome to know!!! hehe, I'm so excited to hear that!! Lol, same here. We had three languages to choose from; Spanish, French, or German. I also did not even think about Spanish because I just think there are already a lot of people speaking/taking it. I was very very close to taking French since France used to be in control of Vietnam so I thought it would be cool to learn more onto the language, but German won for some reason, lol. So your a year ahead of me in that class. Anyways what is your German name eh? Last year I was Tanja, but now its Claudia, hehe ^___^

Lol, wild imagination. Yeah, I'm a scardy cat too. I can scare myself with the smallest things and not even meaning to!!! I don't have the problem of forgetting to lock the doors cause I always remember. Its my dad, sister, and brother that forgets and that is what gets me!! Lol, I always have to run to check if the door is locked when they come home or leave!! Argh you know what I hate most? Dark rooms. Lol, at night when I walk past the bathroom or my sister's room (she leaves the door open, but turns off the lights) I always imagine someone standing in there 0_0 0_0 0_0

I'm only on tape 9 of TOB and there should be a total of 30 something tapes in viet. Well so far everything is good. I love Ron and Leila, lol Such a cute pair!! Raymond, Tavia, Nancy, Li Qian, and etc are great, but they can't compare with the chemistry Ron and Leila has, hehe. Oh, that stinks!!! No series at all through junior year? How will you survive? I would probably drop dead within the first minute of hearing that!!! Well I do hope that you'll be able to watch TOB so we can chit chat on it, hehe ^_^

So are you done with To Catch the Uncatchable? I'm currently on tape 10 of it and it ended at the part where there is a shop sign that fell down on the owner of the shop. That is the case where I'm at right now. Hehe, we can talk about anything before that ^_^

Lol, we probably should take this onto PM soon since our replies are very very long!! Lol and like you said only a small portion is on Stephen, but still....lets just see now ^_^ Hehe, we should jump back to talking more on Stephen and I know exactly how to too!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------

Lol, just thought I'ld draw the line from our somewhat off topics from talk on Stephen. Well I've rented Placebo Cure and I've watched only up to tape 10 of 15 total ^_^ I can't wait to finish!!!!!

Gosh when I heard that Stephen would only be a guest star I was quite dissapointed, but his character isn't all that minor!! He appears here and there to help Sunny with cases, hehe, thats nice. Get to see him every tape or so. Also he got a relationship pairing as well!!! YAY. Cute with Fiona and how they paired. Lol.

I agree. Stephen looks a lot better with spiked hair. His flatish hair style in here doesn't work well for him. Nope. I realized in one scene that it looked very much as if he was getting a bald spot in the back!! I only noticed one scene of it though, haven't seen a view of the back of his head anymore yet.

Lol, well thats about it from me ^_^ I'll be waiting to read your next reply as well as that one in the BH thread!!! Lol. Take care, liebe goddess ^_____^ (hehe, taking out the German now!!!)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I can't wait for that one serie with Stephen and Annie to come out. The one which also has Charmaine, Nnadia, Joe, Sek Sau, and etc. Hehe, Stephen and Annie together again!! I wonder how their relationship will come along.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

eh i'm a little late coming to this thread, since the last post was made back in 2004..

but i was just watching angels of mission, almost done with it, and my favorite character ( well male) is definately wallace! stephen isn't exactly the hottest guy out there, but there was something about him that attracted me. anyone else have the same feeling? and i think tvb should give him bigger roles cuz he can act really well.

is placebo cure worth watching? cuz i like joyce as well.

Quote Originally Posted by alecforever815
    eh i'm a little late coming to this thread, since the last post was made back in 2004..

but i was just watching angels of mission, almost done with it, and my favorite character ( well male) is definately wallace! stephen isn't exactly the hottest guy out there, but there was something about him that attracted me. anyone else have the same feeling? and i think tvb should give him bigger roles cuz he can act really well.

is placebo cure worth watching? cuz i like joyce as well.

hI! oOO yeah! stephen was the best as wallace! AOM really got me to like wallace. he was just..so nice to charmaine and like..iunno...cool. hahha. i dunno. For me...im not sure if it was stephen that attracted me. im sorta thinking it was more stephen's character that attracted me. hahaha. but he does act pretty well. and as for placebo cure? i really liked it..cuz im a fan of joyce tang too. it has many different cases and like...has a love triangle. =) i like those too. lOL. I kinda thot the cases were pretty interesting too. so i liked this series..but then thats just my opinion. =D and stephen's role ( if u wanna know. haha.) in here isn;t that large. it's like..each case revolves around a different person. and usually when that case is over..the person disappears. but after stephen's case was over...he didnt full disappear. he still pops up a couple of times. lol. but his role is still pretty small.

haha wow seriouss, you guys write like stories in here o__o" ahaha its all good, haha last post in here was like 5 months ago, haha but yea, stephen au... I like him a lot haha i think he looks kinda cute at times... great actor. but it seems as if he stopped being filmed in movies never seen him in movies for awhile now.. but anywho, i can't remember what actually happend in AOM anymore haha seen it so long ago, but i just know that there was a part when charmaine was drunk and pulled him into the pool and he said he liked her that part was so cuteee, and adorablee i wish i could see it again
    Last edited by Simplicity; 08-18-05 at 10:23 PM.