Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: stephen au

Talking stephen au

im not sure whether anything has been started on stephen before...but i was looking around and didnt find anything. i think stephen au is a great actor! he did a great job acting in Burning Flame II, Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love, Witness to Prosecution II, A Case of Misadventure, The Legend of Love( altho i never watched it b4), and Angels of Mission. i really think tvb should give him some main roles. hehe. i was just wondering...does anyone else like this actor? and does anybody kno anything about him? cuz ive tried looking for info and sites, but couldnt find any. i really wanna know how old he is at least. "/
    Last edited by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx; 06-13-04 at 11:05 PM.

he always seems to play this evil type guy role doesnt he?

anyways this is all i can find on him

Birthday: April 26
    Marital Status: Married since 1997
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 76 kg
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I like Stephen Au also. But I actually perfer him more when he was at ATV. At least he got larger roles and he had his own serial where he played as the very lead. It was quite a long serial too I might say, hehe, but good. At TVB he usually is a minor or in second place. Then again that isn't bad.

The serial where he plays as the main in ATV is A Lawyer Can Be Good and I really liked him in there. Also I liked him in Flaming Brothers. What else..... hehe, can't think of anything else from ATV.

As for TVB, I've seen about all of his performances. My favorite would have to be his character in Angels of Mission and Burning Flame2. His character in AOM was very "heroic" and there was just something about him that I adored!!! As for BF2, hehe, amusing character. The very playful one. Thought he was cute in there!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Stephen in future TVB productions. Hopefully he continues to get larger roles!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Oh yes, here is a list of his series, movies, and etc Credit to tvseriesfans. With some adjustments by me

Series:
    ====
    ATV Series:
    Pride of Chaozhou
    A Lawyer Can Be Good
    10 Tigers Of Guangdong

TVB Series:
    Legal Entanglement
    A Case Of Misadventure
    Witness To A Prosecution II
    Burning Flame II
    Ups and Down in the Sea of Love
    The Legend of Love
    Angels on Mission
    Hard Fate

Filming:
    ========
    Mind and Soul Chicken Soup (Serie)

Movies:
    =======
    Forbidden City Cop (1996) --- Rating: 4.02 (24 reviews)
    Body Weapon (1999) --- Rating 1.17 (9 reviews)
    A Game of No Rule (2000) --- Rating: 1.63 (reviews)
    The Blood Rules (2000) --- Rating:
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by xox
    he always seems to play this evil type guy role doesnt he?

anyways this is all i can find on him

Birthday: April 26
    Marital Status: Married since 1997
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 76 kg
    oh wow!!! thank you soOo much! aww...hes been married for so long already. loL. neone kno how tall 180 cm is in feet? haha. jw. but thank you soooo sooo soo soo much for the info. and...yea..he does play a lot of roles that are bad guys...but he has sum nice ones too!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I like Stephen Au also. But I actually perfer him more when he was at ATV. At least he got larger roles and he had his own serial where he played as the very lead. It was quite a long serial too I might say, hehe, but good. At TVB he usually is a minor or in second place. Then again that isn't bad.

The serial where he plays as the main in ATV is A Lawyer Can Be Good and I really liked him in there. Also I liked him in Flaming Brothers. What else..... hehe, can't think of anything else from ATV.

As for TVB, I've seen about all of his performances. My favorite would have to be his character in Angels of Mission and Burning Flame2. His character in AOM was very "heroic" and there was just something about him that I adored!!! As for BF2, hehe, amusing character. The very playful one. Thought he was cute in there!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Stephen in future TVB productions. Hopefully he continues to get larger roles!!!
    yay! sumone else that likes stephen! hehee. oh i kno! he was like the BEST in Angels of MissioN! i loved wallace soOO much. i was soOO mad wen the ah fa girl didnt choose him. im kinda glad that he came over to tvb tho..cuz if he didnt? i never woulda knew that he existed. haha. =) never really watched any atv shows b4. BUT...hmm...mayb i should watch one now eh? haha. preferrably one with him as the main guy! hehehe. and yea..he was soo cute in burning flame 2. but i gotta say..i kinda didnt like him in ups and downs in the sea of love...cuz he was just soOo mean! but still kool! haha.

hey..u kno wen he was singing in there? it was rreally him singing rite? wow..if it was ..thatd b so kool..cuz hes sings kinda good. haha.
    do u kno how old he is?

oh yea..thx for the list of series that he was iN! i never knew he was in legal entanglement! but i kno hes in that one kinda new tvb sho...Dark Shadow. =) im watching hard fate rite now...and man hes such a good actor! haha. but newayz..thx for the infO!!

Hey there xsmile_starzx

I'm not exactly sure, but my estimation is that 180cm is about 5'9". Somewhere around that. That is quite tall, well middlish for a guy I would say, hehe

He was so loveable in Angels of Mission!!! Really adored him, hehe. I know!!! I was so annoyed when he didn't get a pairing in the end or even have anyone like him!!! I didn't quite like Charmaine with him, but still, hehe.

You diffinately should!!! Go try to find A Lawyer Can Be Good. Stephen is the main star in there and he is a lawyer, hehe. Quite an amusing character. Oh, if you rent Flaming Brothers, you'll diffinately cry for Stephen!!! After his absence in the serie, I was so missing him. It just wasn't the same without him!! hehe, trying not to ruin anything here, hehe.

Agreed!!! I didn't like him to well in UADITSOL either. He was just so annoying and bad lets put it. I hated how he was tricking Maggie Cheung. Argh, hate him there!!

Hehe, I liked him in Legal Entanglement. I found his character quite cute and funny, hehe. I was hoping that he would be paired with Myolie Wu since she had a crush on him there, but he got paired with that other girl. Forgot her name...

Same watchign him in Hard Fate also. I have a half half feeling for him. I don't like how he is very what do you call it....low as to get what he wants. But when he reuinited with Damain, I thought that was cute.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

He is also in Dare to Strike as an evil villian, so evil to the point of perverted.

Hey there xsmile_starzx

I'm not exactly sure, but my estimation is that 180cm is about 5'9". Somewhere around that. That is quite tall, well middlish for a guy I would say, hehe

He was so loveable in Angels of Mission!!! Really adored him, hehe. I know!!! I was so annoyed when he didn't get a pairing in the end or even have anyone like him!!! I didn't quite like Charmaine with him, but still, hehe.

You diffinately should!!! Go try to find A Lawyer Can Be Good. Stephen is the main star in there and he is a lawyer, hehe. Quite an amusing character. Oh, if you rent Flaming Brothers, you'll diffinately cry for Stephen!!! After his absence in the serie, I was so missing him. It just wasn't the same without him!! hehe, trying not to ruin anything here, hehe.

Agreed!!! I didn't like him to well in UADITSOL either. He was just so annoying and bad lets put it. I hated how he was tricking Maggie Cheung. Argh, hate him there!!

Hehe, I liked him in Legal Entanglement. I found his character quite cute and funny, hehe. I was hoping that he would be paired with Myolie Wu since she had a crush on him there, but he got paired with that other girl. Forgot her name...

Same watchign him in Hard Fate also. I have a half half feeling for him. I don't like how he is very what do you call it....low as to get what he wants. But when he reuinited with Damain, I thought that was cute.
    yea..i looked up legal entanglement..and song sum pix. now i remember his character! i dont remember myolie in there tho. haha. but he ended up with the girl he liked rite? the one that was with hacken at first?

ah..hard fate. im so confused? is he evil? or good? cuz im only on like..ep 11 or so. and hes reunited with his brother and working at the company again. but...is he just there to ruin everything or sumthing? oh..and do u kno if he ends up with that girl he likes? the...ah gwun ( i have bad spelling translation stuff. haha. ) girl? haha. just wondering.

i looked up pictures of A Lawyer Can Be Good..and i saw the poster. he looked pretty kool. saw him with glasses. well..he has glasses in Hard Fate too..haha. but i kant really get used to him with glasses. he does look a lot smarter tho..which is y he wore them in UADITSOL wen he was pretending to be a doctor...does he wear glasses for real? gosh..i agree with u! y didnt he get anyone that liked him in Angels of Mission! he was such a great guy...but nooo..he doesnt get anyone paired with him. "/ i was so sad when he was in the car with Dan on the way to the airport. i was like..wat? hes leaving? now? noOooO...must watch more scenes with wallace!!!

Originally posted by convoy
    He is also in Dare to Strike as an evil villian, so evil to the point of perverted.
    aww..i hate how he has to play evil characters so much. "/ but he does do a great job at it! haha.

Hey there again xsMiLeE_sTaRzx

Hehe, Stephen was nice looking in Legal Entanglement. Oh you don't remember Myolie? Well her character was sorta minor so I guess it is difficult to picture her up. But she played as a reporter who lived with Kenix. Anyways yup. Stephen ended up with Hacken's ex-gf.

Ah...Hard Fate. I haven't watched much of it this past whole week or the last. I've got up to tape 20 or so, but I've only seen up to tape 8 maybe? Anyways no clue on Stephen. He really does have the evil look down though. I woudln't trust him...lol. Are you talking about the character played by Maggie Sui? Not sure, I heard she becomes pregnant with his child though.

I liked Stephen with glasses more in A Lawyer Can Be Good since his glasses gaev him a smarter yet kind look. However his glasses in Hard Fate gave out the not trustworthy look.

I know!!! I was so shocked to see that he was leaving HK again so quickly!!! Its a shame that he doesn't get anyone. Eh, they could have at least gave him someone. Patrick (Dan) got someone in the end!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey goddessofhonour!!!
    i was around there when i first read ur comment. episode 16ish? but then i didnt have time to reply. but yea...now im around like..episode 22ish. so i guess tape 11? iunno. haha. but yea..i agree with u...the glasses he wears in hard fate...kinda freaky. and u cant even see his eyes that clearly. "/ i wonder if he wears glasses in real life. prolly not huh?

yea! it wouldve been kool if tvb just let wallace find another girl..and she actually likes him. then they leave together. that way..it doesnt seem like theres not anyone to like wallace wen hes like...the perfect guy in there. haha. =)

wow..i just found out today that stephen is in placebo cure. haha. have u watched that before? do u kno wat kind of character he has?

Hey xsMiLeE_sTaRzx

I have up to tape 19 of Hard Fate, but I'm still only on tape 10. Sorta got bored of the serie now, lol. But I will continue on with it later on

Seriously, I would have liked that. Come on now, Stephen was awsome in there!!! I loved the scene where he and Patrick were being held hostages and Stephen cared for everyone's saftey. Like he didn't let anyone near them and was trying to get Patrick's bomb off of himself first. Oh!!! Such a guy...thats my type, hehe.

Placebo Cure? Nope, I aven't heard of that serie. Is it a new one? I'll see if I can find info on it though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Placebo Cure? Nope, I aven't heard of that serie. Is it a new one? I'll see if I can find info on it though
    It's a new series starring Sunny Chan, Joyce Tang, Kevin Cheng and others. Sunny Chan's just back to TVB.

Thanks for the info Realdeal So I'm guessing Sunny will play lead right? Its been a long time since I've seen him. Will be looking forward to this
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey goddessofhonour!

i finally saw a trailer thingy for placebo cure. i think the main characters...r kinda equally split? mayb? between sunny, kevin, and joyce. yea. i thot it looked like a pretty cute series. haha. =) and i saw stephen in the trailer thing. he doesnt have a big part in here. like...i guess theres a lot of cases with the problems...and stephen was one of them. i think he was like a cop or sumthing. how kooL! heehehhe.

yea..the bomb part was kool in angels of mission. but i also liked the part where they were in the pool. and how charmaine sed that she doesnt have anything nemore...and so he says that she still has him. awww. that was so sweet. it was sad how she just pretended she didnt hear tho. and started walking away and singing so that she wouldnt hear him talk. man..if i were her? i would just turn around and hug him. hehhehe.

well yea..so hows hard fate going for u? im about done. one more episode today..and im done. man..i feel so sorry for stephen in this series. =(

Hie there,sorry but can i know who's stephen au?i hope i don't offend you guys but could someone post a pic of him here?

Hi ya xsMiLeE_sTaRzx

Hehe, before I get into our conver just wanted to tell you that you can call me goddess, goh, or whatever for short since I know my username is pretty long, hehe. Is it all right if I just call you Smilee?

Where did you see that trailer for Placebo Cure? Maybe I should take a look myself. Ooooohhh Stephen playing a cop again? That would be nice!!! hehehe

Oh yeah. That pool scene was so cute!!! I was all awwing when Stephen actually said that!! That took some confidence. Dang Charmaine Pretending not to hear him just because she doesn't "like" him. Hehe, I would have done the same thing as you, lol. Who wouldn't though? Such a loving guy with a sweet line when I'm depressed, hehe

Lol, I've been putting Hard Fate aside lately. I have like 10 or so tapes to watch before it ends. I'll get around to it though. Oh, so Stephen's character gets sadder as the serie goes? ooohhh gotta see how this works otu!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there sagiescorp Ah, Stephen is a great actor, imp. Anyways he was first with ATV, but then he jumped over to TVB where he is with now. Maybe you have seen him before Anyways here are some pictures of him from TVB series he has starred in:

Angels on Mission
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/3d/scene/img/ori/angels_popup_05.jpg')

Ups And Downs in the Sea of Love
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/upsndown/scene/img/ori/bigphoto_16.jpg')

Witnesses to a Prosecution 2
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/witness_prosecution2/scene/img/ori/witness2_popup_21.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/witness_prosecution2/scene/img/ori/witness2_popup_12.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/witness_prosecution2/scene/img/ori/witness2_popup_13.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/witness_prosecution2/scene/img/ori/witness2_popup_19.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Case of a Misadventure
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/misadventure/scene/img/ori/misadventure_popup_04.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/misadventure/scene/img/ori/misadventure_popup_07.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/misadventure/scene/img/ori/misadventure_popup_12.jpg')

Legal Entanglement
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/legale/scene/img/ori/legal_popup_05.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/legale/scene/img/ori/legal_popup_07.jpg')

I think he looks quite nice in Legal Entanglement
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.