Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can Li Mo Chou survive?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    When she does bump into greats she just uses the "you're an elder, it is unseemly for you to kill a junior" trump card. She used this on HYS. And when she encounter Yideng at the wedding he did not kill her either.
    I was surprised that East Heretic Wong Yerk See fell for this particular tactic. Of all people, I would have expected *him* to care less about such proprieties (he's East Heretic, after all).

Lee Mok Sau was lucky she never had to fight West Poison Au Yeung Fung. As a madman, he really would not have cared about her being a junior.

And for all his rhetoric he could not face up to his own feelings for his own disciple so he was not as "i do as i please" as he liked to think when it came to the crunch.

LMC got lucky with AYF since she did not miss him by that much at the beginning when YG got poisoned by the needles and shortly after met AYF.

Some posts say that the Five Poison Manual was AYF's. Is this true? Are the Icy Soul needles from the same manual? How on earth did she acquire these manuals?

Did anyone ever mention to her that YuNu XinJing can only be learnt by a male and female who have a good connection (eg. those in love)? I'd like to have seen her face. Given how shy she gets when YG hugs her at least twice it would be majorly funny. I always thought it was quite ironic how she was so ruthless but when grabbed by a guy she was all shy and demure.

Maybe all she needed was a guy to come dominate her and she'd be an obedient housewife!

Did she actually lose her virginity to Lu Qian Yuan? Or was it just a lil kiss that caused the misery of countless souls?
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Did anyone ever mention to her that YuNu XinJing can only be learnt by a male and female who have a good connection (eg. those in love)?
    That can't be true because Lam Chiu Ying originally designed the Jade Maiden Heart Manual for use by heterosexual females.

Oops my mistake. I blame the Roch Singapore as i am currently watching that version. So in fact LMC could practice YNXJ with another female and even reach the peak of the skill if one of them used Quanzhen techniques right? Jianghu would be quite screwed if that is the case and LMC stole and learnt it with her disciple and wulin had to rely on those two to thwart the Golden Wheel Monk!

In this version YG also mentions that whilst they are naked and in the process of learning, only the male can stop suddenly whilst a female must continue or risk fire deviation. Is this correct since YG in other versions seems to be able to stop suddenly when the Taoists arrive but XLN is half dead. Other remakes don't really seem to mention or explain this... or maybe i just can't remember.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Oops my mistake. I blame the Roch Singapore as i am currently watching that version. So in fact LMC could practice YNXJ with another female and even reach the peak of the skill if one of them used Quanzhen techniques right? Jianghu would be quite screwed if that is the case and LMC stole and learnt it with her disciple and wulin had to rely on those two to thwart the Golden Wheel Monk! .
    Like any other great martial art, the Jade Maiden Heart Manual couldn't be mastered by just anybody. It's possible that Lee Mok Sau could have mastered it to a fairly high level, but I doubt Hung Ling Bor would have gotten very far with it. In any case, you don't need the Jade Maiden Heart Manual if you have the complete 9 Yum Jen Ging. The 9 Yum Jen Ging trumps the Jade Maiden Heart Manual (and just about everything else in the world of L/ROCH).

In this version YG also mentions that whilst they are naked and in the process of learning, only the male can stop suddenly whilst a female must continue or risk fire deviation. Is this correct since YG in other versions seems to be able to stop suddenly when the Taoists arrive but XLN is half dead. Other remakes don't really seem to mention or explain this... or maybe i just can't remember.
    While it is true that Yeung Gor was able to stop his training while Little Dragon Girl could not, the reason was *not* that Yeung Gor was a male and Little Dragon Girl was a female. It was because they were at different stages. Yeung Gor was at a more basic stage (his inner power was weaker than Little Dragon Girl's at the time); Little Dragon Girl was at a more advanced (and hence, more dangerous) stage.

I thought it's just that Yang Guo had reached a level in which he could stop anytime he wanted but for XLN, she had reached a level where she must not stop, and must not be disturbed or suffer fire deviation in return.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

And when she encounter Yideng at the wedding he did not kill her either.
    I don't remember this scene. It's not in the novel, is it?

I think it should be and roughly goes like this:

LMC's ex was marrying He YuanJun and she decided to go to crash the wedding and kill the "****" (as the ROCH Singapore nicely translates it into english). There is Wu SanTong who is the brides godfather and actually loves her in a not very proper way. Presumably they are marrying in Dali which is why Yideng is present (probably also to restrain his student from doing anything stupid).

LMC arrives but is defeated by Yideng and he manages to secure the couple 10 years of peace. Surprisingly she actually keeps her word, perhaps for fear that Yideng and entourage will hunt her *** down.

However, her ex dies and the "****" follows him. Only ppl left for LMC to kill are Lu Liding (brother of Lu JianYuan) and wife plus their kid and the offspring of Lu JianYuan plus countless others she feels like of course.

Wu Santong's family is also in the area as he is also looking for He YuanJun.

That is what i gather from watching several versions plus the manga. Perhaps someone can authenticate it.

It was not reverend Yideng who stopped LMC but an unknown monk from the Celestial Dragon Monastery.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed