Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Burning Flames II 《烈火雄心II》

Default Burning Flames II 《烈火雄心II》

thought to start this topic...
    started watching this the other day and now im in ep 15 not that great, but not boring either. i think burning flame 1 has nothing to do with 2? coz i haven't watched 1
    anyway, i noticed many familiar faces here. s3 are here (ron ng, kenneth ma, & bosco wong), leila tong is here too. they are very young here! im quite surprised that jessica played wong he's deceased wife. and i really kept on laughing when gilbert appeared! (melanie should see this! ) love him here though he had very little screentime (i cried when he made that farewell video ) i also agree that jenny shing was very good here! best among the children performers!
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-15-09 at 12:25 PM.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

s3 wuz in it? who did dey play?

let's see...bosco played one of the coastguards, ron played one of the martial arts brothers (stephen au's martial brothers), and kenneth ma played one of alex fong's subordinates (fireman). another familiar face i noticed was the guy who played roger kwok's brother in not just a pretty face. he was also one of alex fong's subordinates. currently in ep 23, so far it's getting better! love the story behind the characters
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

im down to the last 10 eps. im just curious, is kevin cheng bad here? also, i would love to know some spoilers will someone die?
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    im down to the last 10 eps. im just curious, is kevin cheng bad here? also, i would love to know some spoilers will someone die?
    Hey cherrie! spoiler ahead

Kevin Cheng's character will turn bad later on in the series...and Wong Hei's character will die in the very last episode.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i was surprised when wong hei died
    The One

wong hei will die?! o gosh! i thought he will end up with maggie! what abt jenny? im now discouraged to watch the series
    cherrie

yea Wong Hei was plannin to marry Maggie, but he died. I think Jenny is looked after by her Uncle (forgot name, u kno the 1 with Annie) in the end.
    The One

i just finished watching the series now. though im expecting it, i cried when wong hei died! it's so sad! and i also cried when jenny asked stephen (her uncle) if wong hei is really gone but i love the series! if wong hei had not died, maybe the impact on me would not be that great. seems that wong hei's death actually brought something good on everyone
    cherrie

seems that wong hei's death actually brought something good on everyone
    this is true indeed
    The One

I screamed bloody murder when Wong Hei died, even though I was expecting it. My roommate and I were crying so hard though. So so sad and poor Yiu Yiu!
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i thought it was really sad when jenny shing (yiu yiu) went into her dad's bedroom & started talking to his picture, because she knew that he was gone. i was bawling.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

I thought his death was kinda too rushy. I also screamed when I saw it.

Didn't cry until Jenny asked if her dad would never come back. For me, that was the most powerful part.

agree. that part was so sad i cried also in that part
    cherrie

let's see...bosco played one of the coastguards, ron played one of the martial arts brothers (stephen au's martial brothers), and kenneth ma played one of alex fong's subordinates (fireman). another familiar face i noticed was the guy who played roger kwok's brother in not just a pretty face. he was also one of alex fong's subordinates. currently in ep 23, so far it's getting better! love the story behind the characters
    thanks.... i noe it was sad how wong hei... i wuz crying so much.. it wuz so sad.. i felt bad for yiu yiu

know what? my friend's dad watched it. and according to my friend, his dad said that he was annoyed by the ending it's kinda normal for us to be affected with the ending...but a DAD?!?!
    cherrie

Although I felt sad about the ending, I was more affected coz of it. If Wong Hei hadn't died, I wouldn't be liking the serie as much, I guess. His death was what made the serie really memorable, and Jenny Shing...she gave an outstanding performance.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

totally agree! w/o wong hei's death, it would be just like any ordinary series
    cherrie

I agree, without that ending, the series would have been too ordinary and sedated.
    Wong He said that the producer and writer approached him and Maggie with two endings, asking them to choose. After reading both endings, Wong He said that Maggie and him unanimously agreed it should be the ending which kills Kei Tak because there wasn't a dried eyes after they read that ending.

if alex fong's character died, it would be okay for me
    cherrie