Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Burning Flames II 《烈火雄心II》

realdeal: when you said 'thank you' it actually sounds like you're wong hei
    bebe_girl: yeah, louis lost his leg in bf1
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

he did?! hm.. I dont remember louis losing a leg.. hm.. can someone refresh my memory on how it happened?
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    he did?! hm.. I dont remember louis losing a leg.. hm.. can someone refresh my memory on how it happened?
    hmm...i think it was that there was this big fire. and that evil guy...i think the evil guy was his brother? kant remember...but the evil one that like raped louis' gf. and they were fighting and stuff....and then the brother was stuck under sumthing i think. and louis was gonna leave him there...but then hes such a nice guy so he did his job and saved his brother. but then i think a bookshelf or sumthing fell on louis' leg and louis got stuck in the fire...but his stupid brother( if it even was his brother) just left him there. and later....the leg that was stuck had to b cut off or sumthing. towards the end of the series...u couldnt tell cuz they say he got those fake leg stuff or watever...kant remember wat they're kalled. im not sure if thats correct cuz i watched this a lonngg time ago and kant really remember...so sumone correct me if im rong.

its coming back to me.. thnx xsMiLeE_sTaRzx..i cant believe i didnt remeber that happening... i woulda thought it would leave a more drastic memory for me....
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

yes that's exactly what happened. he wore prosthetics in the end
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yesterday I was so bored so I went to the storage room to find some series that I recorded cause I loved them so much and I found burning flame I. I was missing some tapes though . I only had the beginning, all of their training and the tape before the ending. It stopped at the part when Louis went into the ambulance too! I know he loses his leg, he can't be a fireman, and so what does he be later on? Does Lee san san get killed too? I hope he'll act series again!! Which I know would probably never happen. I rather see him in one series than a bunch of movies. I love the way he takes care of his brother its cute. I love Louis, his character in this series is sad.

louis did lose his leg. but he ended up as a happy man. he accepted his disability and joined a wheelchair competition for the disabled. lee san san ended up with louis. she helped louis' brother to write a comics abt firefighters
    cherrie

I really like the song that usually appear at the ending of Burning Flame 2. The song is sang by Gigi Leung but I don't know the song name.. Anyone know???
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

this is the great serie. I like Maggie, Wong Hei and Jenny. She is really good in here, and she can cry when she know her dad died. That sad that Wong Hei died, he didnt marry with Maggie, and his daughter doesnt have a dad. But this ending will make people remember this serie, the Wong Hei's died scene made me sad and cry alot. I felt pity for His daughter and Maggie. The producer made the relationship of Maggie and Wong Hei is so fast. I am interested in their relationship, Wong Hei helped Maggie alot, but hteir relatonship is so fast. I also like the part He with his daughter. Maggie did great in here, i like her character.

The relationship of Alex, Yoyo and Flora is boring, Iam not interested in much.

The part between Annie and Stephen is funny, their relationship is good and so funny. And Maggie and Wong Hei is funny also.

Kevin is bad in here, i didnt like him, but i like him at the end, he had change after his brother died, I think Wong Hei's death is sad, but it made his brother change, and everyone always remember him, even the audiences. This will be the unforgotable moment. But i still hope it will be a happy ending for Maggie, Wong Hei and Jenny. Love this serie.

I aslo love the theme song .

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arching_Hero
    I really like the song that usually appear at the ending of Burning Flame 2. The song is sang by Gigi Leung but I don't know the song name.. Anyone know???
    long pain long love

"i live in 7a" album

Quote Originally Posted by joyce_20176
    this is the great serie. I like Maggie, Wong Hei and Jenny. She is really good in here, and she can cry when she know her dad died. That sad that Wong Hei died, he didnt marry with Maggie, and his daughter doesnt have a dad. But this ending will make people remember this serie, the Wong Hei's died scene made me sad and cry alot. I felt pity for His daughter and Maggie. The producer made the relationship of Maggie and Wong Hei is so fast. I am interested in their relationship, Wong Hei helped Maggie alot, but hteir relatonship is so fast. I also like the part He with his daughter. Maggie did great in here, i like her character.

The relationship of Alex, Yoyo and Flora is boring, Iam not interested in much.

The part between Annie and Stephen is funny, their relationship is good and so funny. And Maggie and Wong Hei is funny also.

Kevin is bad in here, i didnt like him, but i like him at the end, he had change after his brother died, I think Wong Hei's death is sad, but it made his brother change, and everyone always remember him, even the audiences. This will be the unforgotable moment. But i still hope it will be a happy ending for Maggie, Wong Hei and Jenny. Love this serie.

I aslo love the theme song .
    i certainly agree with you. it's actually the ending that made this series so unforgettable
    cherrie

Rewatching Burning Flame 2 in TVB Xing He & what can I say.......
    This series is very memorable & you won't get boring watching it again. Wong Hei & Maggie chemistry is just So as Jenny's chemistry with WH & Maggie
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

i certainly agree on that
    cherrie