Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7 Weapon series by Gu Long

Default Chapter 2 Heavenly Bai Yu-jing

Chapter 2 Part 3

Yuan Zi Xia closed the door, moved a chair, and sat by the window.

In the courtyard, there were two monks who were chanting the scripture. From the building upstairs, looking down on the this harmony, the shiny head of the monks might appear very amusing, but their sutras sound was actually dignified and sorrowful.

In addition to this monotonous melancholy sound, there was the old lady and child's weeping sound. This caused the people who listened to it to think of the unspeakable sadness and void in their hearts.

Yuan Zi Xia sighed, and looked up to see the weather. She did not know when she got up, but the present actually already looked like dusk.

The weather was gloomy, as if it would rain. That three guys from the Green Dragon Clan, had also moved their chairs, sitting under the gallery. They looked around while waiting, with great anxiety on their faces.

Bai Yu-jing and Fang Longxiang were walking away, slowly going out of the door. They certainly had not looked at other people, but they actually felt many eyes staring at them behind their backs. If by any chance they turned their head to them, these people's vision would all avoid them immediately.

Yuan Zi Xia certainly was the exception. In her eyes, there was the indescribable kindness flowing like a silk thread locking up on Bai Yu-jing's heel.

Outside the door, it looked as beautiful as a painting. The dark brown path, gracefully started from here like a worm, passing through the lush green woods, along the deep blue lake water, extending to the bustling streets.

The far mountain looked cloudy, like in the fog, appearing beautiful as well as mystical. The small town was certainly not far away from here, but there was this deep lake water and lush green forest which actually isolated this from the bustling places down the mountain.

Bai Yu-jing took a deep breath of the fresh air moist and become mellow. He could not bear to sigh and said: "I like this place."
    Fang Longxiang said: "There are many people who like this place."

Bai Yu-jing said: "There are live people, and also dead people."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Usually all the dead people are not welcomed here."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Today is an exception."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Any visitor who resides in this place, regardless of who he is, must abide with the custom and cannot oppose it."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If he kills people?"
    Fang Longxiang has smiled, said: "That depends on who does the killing and whom he killed."

Bai Yu-jing coldly said: "This is actually the talk of a standard businessman."
    Fang Longxiang said: "I am originally a businessman."

Bai Yu-jing walked several steps toward the front and said: "I thought they would not allow me to leave, but when I went out, nobody wanted to block me."
    Fang Longxiang said: "En."

Bai Yu-jing also said that, "Perhaps, they did not come for me."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Perhaps."

Bai Yu-jing had suddenly patted his shoulder, said with a smile: "This time your luck is good."
    Fang Fanglong said: "What luck?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "You do not need to fear that I am invading your hospitality. I will go early in the morning tomorrow."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Tonight you... ... "

Bai Yu-jing said: "Tonight I want to drink, don’t let your cabinet stay close, and let’s make the daughters blushed."
    Fang Longxiang complexion suddenly changed somewhat melancholy, and regarded the cloudy mountain far away. He slowly said: "Tonight certainly can be very long."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Oh."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Such a long evening, there will be many matters."

Fang Longxiang said: "Also long enough to kill many people."

Fang Longxiang had suddenly turned his head, and stared at him. He said: "You must wait for that person to come, and only then you would be willing to go?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Who is that person?"
    Fang Longxiang said: " The person that the Green Dragon Clan people is waiting for."

Bai Yu-jing was smiling, in the eye actually brought a kind of very unusual expression. After a very long time, only then he slowly said: "To be honest, I gradually thought indeed this person is very interesting,"

Fang Longxiang said: "You don’t know anything at all about him."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because I do not know, therefore only then I would think him as interesting."

Fang Longxiang said: "So long as it is an interesting matter, you must certainly go?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Usually yes."

Fang Longxiang said: "Is there any person who can cause you to change your mind?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "No."

Fang Longxiang sighed, said: "Good, I take the wine and lead your drunken heroine down to drink."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I also must go and change into a new set of clothes."

Fang Longxiang said: "Now?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "When it is time to drink the wine, I always like putting on the new clothes."

Fang Longxiang the vision flashed, said: "When it is time to kill, you also like to change into a new set of clothes?"
    Bai Yu-jing smiled and lightly said: "That depends on whom I kill."

Yuan Zi Xia sat on the bed, holding the padded quilt and said: "Why don't we take the wine here, and drink in this room."
    Bai Yu-jing smiled and said: "To drink the wine, we need the right place, otherwise the good wine will also fade badly."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why isn’t this place right?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "This place is for sleeping."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "But... ... there are many people downstairs, I do not have new clothes to change, how can I go downstairs?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I am your new clothes."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "You?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "With me in the same place, you don’t need to change clothes, the others may not necessarily look at you."

Yuan Zi Xia has smiled charmingly and said: "You always think yourself as very great?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Usually yes."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Do you blush at all?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Nope."

He suddenly turned around, said: "But here I submit to you."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because I am blushing now. When I blush, I am not willing to let other people see".

Yuan Zi Xia brought out the box, and put out the set of clothes. Although these are not brand-new clothes, they actually looked gorgeous like pink clouds. She liked the bright colored clothes, and like the bright colored person.

Bai Yu-jing looked like this kind of person. He was arrogant, did as he pleased, sometimes impulsive very much like a child, sometimes shallow but also deep like the cunning fox. She knew this kind of man was not easy to cope with. When a woman wanted to capture him, it would not be easy. But she was determined to try.

Chapter 2 Part 4

The restaurant was certainly not big, but it was actually a very fine dining place. The table was made of solid teak wood, inlaid with beautiful stones. There were suitable calligraphy and painting on the wall, and hanging plants with blossoming flowers by the door. As soon as a person entered the room, he could see that having the meal here would make a person feel honored. Therefore the price was more expensive than the other place, but nobody cared about it.

The three people from Green Dragon Clan, occupied a table by the door, the eyes were staring outside the door. They were obviously waiting for a person. Young Master Zhu's table was nearby the window. He already started to eat and drink extravagantly, while that man in black was like a shadow standing behind him.

"Does this customer eat?"
    "He will wait for me to finish eating, then he will eat."
    Let the person take the lead, and wait for the person to finish eating before being able to eat. This is a destiny which some people chose.

The Buddhist ceremony was completed, unexpectedly that two monks also had their meal in here. The light illuminated their heads that were bright like the bottle gourd. They looked like they just had their heads shaven.

In the wind that old woman's weeping sound may also be heard faintly. Actually who died?
    Why did she cry so sadly?
    Did the person who broke the golden fish bowl ever made an appearance?
    Why did he hide straight in the room like he did not dare to see anyone?

The tea was good, the wine was also a good wine.

Bai Yu-jing changed into a new precious blue clothes. He had drunk several glasses of wine, as if he did not have any unhappy matters to forget. Fang Longxiang actually appeared listless, drinking only a little wine, and also not eating many vegetables.

Yuan Zi Xia charmingly said: "You are eating less than a young girl."
    Fang Longxiang painstakingly said with a smile: "Because I am paying for myself, I always avoid paying dearly."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I do not pay dearly."

He suddenly clapped to call a waiter and said: "Deliver several type of best food and wine for the person in the lane behind, to a person with a tattered felt hat and a shabby coat(?)."

Fang Longxiang coldly said: "Also to the wearer of the felt hat?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "It is said that they who do not follow the seasons, may not be able to find the food to eat."

Fang Longxiang said: "Centipedes, geckos, small snakes."
    Yuan Zi Xia complexion was suddenly pale, she could not bear it and must vomit.

In the room every person had secretly looked at her, even the two monks were not an exception. Their mouths were like a vegetarian, but the eyes were certainly not of a vegetarian.

Suddenly the sound of clapped hoofs was heard. A sturdy horse stopped outside the door. The three people from Green Dragon Clan suddenly stood up. Immediately there was happy expression revealed on their faces. The person they waited for had finally come.

Fang Longxiang looked at Bai Yu-jing, lifted the wine cup and said: "I respect you a cup."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Why do you suddenly respect me?"

Fang Longxiang sighed, said: "I only fear I will not have the opportunity to give the respect again."
    Bai Yu-jing smiled, said: "We might as well looked first at the person, then giving me the respect would not be too late."

With him saying that, each person's eyes were all staring at the entrance. The sturdy horse stood outside, a person came in in a hurry. A sturdy chap in the black clothes, entered in strides while sweating profusely.

The three people from Green Dragon Clan saw him, on the face revealed some disappointment, and two people actually sat down. The one who came was obviously not the person.

The one person who gave the welcome, frowned and asked: "Why."
    The others could hear him say this word, but his sound suddenly changed into the low like whisper. That person who just came in was speaking in even lower voice. He only said several sentences before leaving again in a hurry.

The three people from Green Dragon Clan looked at each other. They sat down and started to drink. The anxious restless color actually could not see again on their faces. Although the person they waited for had not come, they obviously had some news. What news?

Young Master Zhu wrinkled his eyebrows anxiously, the resemblance of the restlessness others exhibited was now evident on his face.

The two monks suddenly also stood up, gathered their clothes and said: "These poor monks’ account, please record in Ms. Guo‘s account." The monks specially ate here, certainly did not lift a finger to pay.

But for some reasons, Bai Yu-jing always thought that these two monks did not look like monks. His eyes gave the expression of thinking deeply. When they already went out, he suddenly said with a smile: "I heard you have a pair of keen eyes like a fox since you were born. I want to test you."

Fang Longxiang said: "What kind of tests?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Two matters."

Fang Longxiang sighed, said: "Test me."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "You looked at those two monks, what body part was missing a moment ago?"

Yuan Zi Xia was baffled. These two monks’ five senses were entirely complete, and they were not disabled persons. How could they miss anything?

Fang Longxiang had not thought all that complicated and blurted out: "Fragrant scar."
    Yuan Zi Xia could not help sighed: "Your eyes are really keen, very likely they don’t have fragrant scars."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Both people don’t have them."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "They.. . Aren't they real monks?"

Bai Yu-jing smiled, said: "Reality is an illusion, the illusion is real, the genuine and the fake, why are we so earnest?"
    Yuan Zi Xia pursed her lips to smile and said: "When do you also turn into a monk? How can you speak so wisely?"

Fang Longxiang said: "He not only can speak wisely like a monk, moreover he can also eat without paying." He did not let Bai Yu-jing open his mouth and also said: "You have tested one, what about the other?"

Bai Yu-jing lowered his voice and said: "Actually, do you know who the person the Green Dragon Clan people are waiting for?"
    Fang Longxiang shook his head.

Bai Yu-jing said: "They are waiting for Wei Tian-ying!"
    Fang Longxiang wrinkled the eyebrow immediately and said: "Wei Tian-ying? The 'Demon knife' Wei Tian-ying?"
    Bai Yu-jing nodded.

Fang Longxiang changed his countenance and said: "Isn’t this person already compelled by his personal enemy to go east to Fu Sang Island?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Fu Sang island is not the hell, even if he went, it’s possible for him to come back."

Fang Longxiang wrinkled his eyebrows tightly and said: "Not only the knife skill of him is said to be fearful, but also he has learned Fu Sang’s 'the enduring technique' (ren-zhu). He in the Green Dragon Clan is thought to be one of the fabled 'Green Dragon 12 ghosts '."
    Bai Yu-jing lightly said, "I thought so."

Yuan Zi Xia her eyes focused, said: "What is the enduring technique?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "The enduring technique is a specific wugong which teaches you how to covertly injure someone, so you’d better not listen."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "But I want to listen."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Even if you want to listen, I am not able to say."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because I do not know."

Actually he did know something about it. The enduring technique passed on from Jiu Mixian (Long distance immortal), in Virtue Manor period (mu-fu-de-chuan 幕府德川), carried forward by "the flying ape clan" and "the hidden fog talented vault", as well as the martial art masters from Fu Sang island.

Although mystical, this kind of wugong fable was accommodated by the levitation skill, the disguise skill, the internal energy, diving skill -- these wugong's deforming skill. The special skill was that they can use the space underground using animals as the tool to avoid enemy's tracing. This was divided into seven disciplines: the one’s celebration, the armor celebration, the mustard plain, the root arrival, the black one, the martial field, and the autumn leaf. The armor celebration was good at using the cats, the one’s celebration was good at using the mice.

Although Bai Yu-jing understood these matters, he was actually disinclined to say them because these are too complicated. If you wanted to explain a very complicated matter to a woman, then it became an unbearable matter, precisely too clumsy.

Fang Longxiang was pondering when he suddenly asked: "How did you know they were waiting for Wei Tian-ying?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "They said so a moment ago."

Fang Longxiang said: "You could hear them talking?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I could not hear, but I actually could see."

Yuan Zi Xia did not understand, and could not bear to ask: "They talked and you could see? How could you see?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "By looking at their lips."

Yuan Zi Xia sighed, said: "You really are a fearful person. It looks like no matter can be hidden from you."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Do you fear me?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Mmm."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If you fear me, you should listen to my words."
    Yuan Zi Xia smiled. She had said the exact words to Bai Yu-jing. She gently smiled and said: "You really are not a good person."

Young Master Zhu swaggered out. "You eat in here, after finished eating go back immediately."
    The man in black had dug up the food in the bowl in a hurry. He really must hurry back in a hurry.

Bai Yu-jing suddenly said, "Friend, wait, wait!" .
    The man in black stopped his footsteps, but did not turn his head.

Bai Yu-jing said with a smile: "Here the wine is good, why don't you stay and drink three cups?"

The man in black had finally turned around. His face did not have any expression, but the sorrowful gesture was even deeper. He saluted with the double fist while saying: "I also want to drink very much, but it is a pity that there are also eight people in my family that have to eat."

Although this was a very simple speech, it brought an extremely unspeakable painful meaning.

Bai Yu-jing said: "Your Young Master Zhu has called you to go?"
    Man in black's reply was simpler: "I fear so."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You do not want to do anything else?"
    The man in black: "I only know wugong. Although I was also mixed up in jianhu world, but now…” He hang his head and low spiritedly said: "Although I am old, I do not want to die, and also cannot die."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Therefore you can only stay with Young Master Zhu?"
    The man in black: "Yes."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You with him, certainly are not to protect him, but because you want him to protect you!" He said this sentence incisively with a penetrating vision.

The man in black was as if being slapped with an open palm, fell backward several steps before turning around to rush out.

Yuan Zi Xia nipped her lip and said: "You... Why do you want to hurt someone’s heart like this?"

Bai Yu-jing’s face also revealed a sorrowful expression.
    After a very long time, he gave a long sigh and said: "Because I am not a good person... "

Nobody can clearly hear his words, because at this moment, there was suddenly a miserable shout in the silent night. The kind that made a person’s blood froze. The call looked like it was coming from outside the front door. Fang Longxiang fled like an arrow step, he wielded the iron hook. With the "thud" sound, he crushed the window.

Illuminated from the front door, the lonely peaceful courtyard was large. The coffin had already been brought inside. In the center of the courtyard there had been nobody. But now, there was suddenly a person crazily rushing inside the front gate.

A monk.

The dim light showed there was no fragrant scar on his bald head. No fragrant scar, but actually there was blood! The blood that did not stop flowing and had flowed onto his face. It had flowed into his eyes, into the wrinkles at the corners of his eye. Under the dim light of night light, this face looked surreptitiously fearsome. He broke into the courtyard, and saw the broken window.

Fang Longxiang was rushing out the window. His eyes were filled with the alarm, fear, grief and indignation.

The twitching of the corners of his mouth did not stop. It was likely that he made an effort to clean his face with his hands but had injured the corners of his mouth.

As soon as Fang Longxiang got through the window, he lowered his voice: "Who is it? Who commited this violent treachery?"
    This monk produced the high pitch voice and hissed: "It’s Green... Green... Green... "

Fang Longxiang said: "What Green?"
    This monk had not said the second word before his four limbs suddenly went into convulsion. He jumped on one foot, and fell down!

Fang Longxiang knitted his brows and muttered: "What is green? ... Green Dragon?"
    He slowly turned his head. The three people from Green Dragon Clan formed a row under the eaves. They looked like they were also very startled.

The blood slowly flowed off from the top of the head, and gradually coagulated. It revealed a golden flash that Fang Longxiang squatted down immediately and turned the head to the light to see the source of the flash. He saw a golden link immediately. The seven inches diameter golden link, embedded in the head, only partially seen.

Fang Longxiang finally understood why this monk was acting crazily and fearfully a moment ago. A seven-inch diameter golden link, if inserted in anybody’s head, this person would become crazy immediately.

Bai Yu-jing knitted his brows and said: "Red Hair Clan’s golden link?"
    Fang Longxiang nodded, stood up, the eyes were staring at the opposite third door and muttered: "Why does he have to kill this monk?"

"Why don't you go and ask him?" The person who spoke was Young Master Zhu.

He was also obviously alarmed by the miserable call, went out in a hurry, and now were shouldering both hands, standing beneath the lamp. That man in black shadowed him closely.

Fang Longxiang looked at him and lightly said: "When did the Million Gold Hall and the Red Hair Clan become enemies?”
    Young Master Zhu said, "Enemies? Who said the Million Gold Hall has a grudge with their red hairs monster?"

Fang Longxiang said: "How did the golden fish bowl get broken?"
    Young Master Zhu smiled, said: "Perhaps they have a grudge about the goldfish... ... Why don't you go ask him?"

Fang Longxiang said: "You want me to ask him?"
    Young Master Zhu said that, "It is up to you."

Fang Longxiang was sneering, suddenly passed through. The third door was always closed, but actually somehow there shone a light coming through it.

Fang Longxiang had not knocked on a door, the door was opened. A person stood in the entrance, on his ear were two golden links with "the ting-a-ling" sound, his eyes were fiery.

Fang Longxiang looked at the golden links on his ear: "Miao Dongzhu?"
    Miao Shaotian in a calm face said: "Boss Fang has really good eyesight."

Fang Longxiang said: "A moment ago... ... "
    Miao Shaotian: "I was eating a moment ago. When I ate meal, I never kill people."

On the table there was golden tray, with a half-shed skin snake on it. There was some blood on the corners of Miao Shaotian’s mouth.

Fang Longxiang’s suddenly felt contraction, it looked like he was eating a poisonous snake.

Miao Shaotian cast a glance at Young Master Zhu in the courtyard with the corner of his eye. He coldly said: "Don’t forget as long as the person has the golden link, he can throw the golden link. As long as the person has the hands, he can use the golden link to kill people."

Fang Longxiang nodded, he could not open his mouth for fear that he would vomit.

In the room next door, the great pitiful weeping sound faintly continued.

Miao Shaotian closed the door with a "thud”. He continued to enjoy his rich supper.

The three people from Green Dragon Clan have drawn back.

Yuan Zi Xia hold on Bai Yu-jing’s hand tightly. She feared that he would be able to sneak off suddenly. The monk's corpse had become stiff.

Fang Longxiang knitted his brows and said: "Who has killed him? Why he has to kill him?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because he is a false monk."

Fang Longxiang said: "False monk? ... ... Why do some people have to kill a false monk?"
    Nobody could reply to these words.

Fang Longxiang sighed, painstakingly said with a smile: "If I’m any good, there is also a dead monk outside."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "A dead false monk?"

Chapter 2 Part 5

Yuan Zi Xia held on to Bai Yu-jing’s hands, and walked inside the tiny pavilion.
    Her hand was icy cold.

Bai Yu-jing said: "You are cold?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I am not cold, but afraid. Why could so many fearful people come to this place?"

Bai Yu-jing smiled and said: "Perhaps they all come for you."
    Yuan Zi Xia complexion was paler and said: "For me?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "The more fearful is a person, the more attractive is the woman he likes."
    Yuan Zi Xia smiled and said: "You? How could you not be a very fearful person also?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I..."

He suddenly discovered that Yuan Zi Xia’s door was open. He remembered when they went downstairs, they closed the door and also kept the light on.

Yuan Zi Xia had brought six or seven convenient boxes. Some women did not let a man see her things, especially scattered all over the place. Yuan Zi Xia was ashamed, also anxious, afraid, before she blurted out: "There is ... is a thief."

Bai Yu-jing's hand shoved open the next door. It was more chaotic in his room. Yuan Zi Xia did not let him look again, and had pulled him along outside. First most, she could not let some the items be seen by men, her face blushing to the ears.

Bai Yu-jing said: "What thing I cannot see?"
    Yuan Zi Xia blushed, said: "I..... I am fine… I don’t have anything worthy stolen."

Bai Yu-jing sneered said: "Perhaps there was no thief."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why didn’t the thief come to other rooms and randomly turn the things upside down?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "It looks like they are really looking for me."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Looking for you? Who? Why do they have to look for you?”
    Bai Yu-jing had not replied, he passed through and shoved open the rear window.

In the misty small lane, there was nobody.
    Beggars for food, hawksellers, the hunchback with the felt hat, all did not know where they went.

Bai Yu-jing said: "I will go to have a look."
    He just turned around, Yuan Zi Xia’s broke through and held on to his hand. She said: "You... ... Surely do not have to walk, I... ... I... ... I would die if no one else stay in this room."

Bai Yu-jing sighed, said: "But I... ... "
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I ask you, I ask you, now I am in really awful fear."
    Her face was pale like paper, the bountiful chest was heaving incessantly.

Bai Yu-jing looked at her, his eyes softened and said: "Now you are really in awful fear?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Mmm."

Bai Yu-jing said: "A moment ago?"
    Yuan Zi Xia hung her head, said: "A moment ago... I deceived you a little a moment ago."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Why has to deceive?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Because I..."

Her pale face was also red, suddenly made an effort to beat his chest, said: "Why do you have to compel other people to say? You really are not a good person."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Since I am not a good person, you also dare to let me stay in the room?"
    Yuan Zi Xia’s face was redder, said: "I... ... I will yield the bed to you, I will rest on the floor.

Bai Yu-jing said: "Am I cruel enough to let you rest on the floor?"
    Yuan Zi Xia nipped her lips and said: "It’s no concern, as long as you are willing to stay behind, nothing is of any concern."

Bai Yu-jing said: "On your bed."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "No ... "

Chapter 2 Part 6

Yuan Zi Xia rested on the bed.
    Bai Yu-jing also rested on the bed.
    They took off the shoes to lie down on the bed. Without the shoes, the other clothes were actually still being worn properly.

After a very long time, Yuan Zi Xia only then gently sighed, said: "I have not thought you are really such a person."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I have not thought so too."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "You... Don’t you fear some people might come in?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Totally not."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Totally not?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Although I am not a gentleman, I am also not a villain who takes advantage of somebody's precarious position."

He stretched out his hands and gently caressed her hands. He said in a supple voice: "Perhaps because I like you, therefore I do not want to bully you, much less in this kind of situation which I creates myself."

Yuan Zi Xia focused her eyes, said: "Do you intentionally call these people to frighten me?"
    Bai Yu-jing painstakingly said with a smile: "I might, but actually they are indeed looking for me."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why do they look for you?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because there is an item on my body which they want very much."

Yuan Zi Xia with undulating eyes said: "Do you think I want such a thing, and only then I would look for you?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I never have such a thought."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "If I ask you?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Then I will give you."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Gives such thing to me?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Mmm."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Such thing being so precious, why are you willing to give to me so casually?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Regardless of any thing, so long as you open your mouth, I will give you immediately."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Really?" '
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I now give you."

He really has put his hand inside his bosom.
    Yuan Zi Xia suddenly crossed his body, and grasped him tight. Her whole body was filled with the sentiment and gently said: "I do not want anything, as long as you accompany me. . . " Her sound was mixed with sobs, the tears had suddenly flowed down.

Bai Yu-jing said: "You are crying?"
    Yuan Zi Xia nodded, said: "Because I am too happy."

She dried the tears on her face that fell on Bai Yu-jing’s face. She said, "There are some words I have to tell you first."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "You say that, I will listen."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I secretly run away from my family, because my mother compel me to marry a rich old man." This was a very ordinary story, which was also a very vulgar story. But in this kind of story, actually did not know how many people's bitter tears were shed. As long as there were mothers who were greedy for money, and lascivious old men in this world, this kind of story will continue to occur forever.

Yuan Zi Xia said: "When I run away, I only brought a little jewelry with me. Now actually everything has already been sold."
    Bai Yu-jing was listening.

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I have not worked for money before, therefore ... therefore I want to look for a man." The woman could not live by herself, she would usually want to look for a man. This kind of matter also would never change.

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I found you at the time, certainly it was not because I liked you, only because I thought you looked very competent, you certainly could give me livelihood."
    Bai Yu-jing was smiling, a forced smile.

Yuan Zi Xia gently sighed, said: "But at present, things are different."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "What is different?"
    His sound had burst out in pain.

Yuan Zi Xia in a supple voice: "Now I knew that, I cannot find a better man compared to you forever. I can find you, it is really my luck, I.. I am really happy."
    Her tears flowed off, she tightly held him. She said: "As long as you are willing, I will give you anything, I won’t leave you all my life..."

Bai Yu-jing could not help, but also grasped her closely, in a soft voice: "Do I want you? How could I not want you."
    Yuan Zilu smiled through her tears, said: "You are willing to lead me away?”

Bai Yu-jing said: "From now henceforth, regardless of what I do, I will certainly lead you away."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Really?"

She did not let Bai Yu-jing open his mouth by covering up his mouth. She said: "I know you might get mad, but I only ask you to not go with these people. We may pay no attention to them, and secretly go."

Bai Zhujing was kissing the tear stains on her face lightly and said: "I promise you, I certainly will make every effort to no longer go with them."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "We now go away?"
    Bai Yu-jing sighed: "Now I only fear they will not be willing to let us leave. But if we wait until early morning tomorrow, I certainly will have the method to lead you away, so later nobody will be able to trouble us again."

Yuan Zi Xia smiled, her eyes were filled with joy and also with the expectancy of future happiness. She had finally obtained what she wanted. A beautiful woman with her fine institution, why it did not happen more frequently that she could obtain her wish?

Default :)

Such a long update,

Now it seems i have so many story to read

Thanks

Thanks.
    Here's a bit more.

Default Chapter 3: An endless night

Chapter 3: An endless night

Chapter 3 Part 1

Just as the stars would rise, it would also set. The earth was silent, even in the calm the sound of water movement on the lake could be heard.

The lantern by the front door would gently sway in the breeze as its light flickered in the wind.

Yuan Zi Xia curled up in Bai Yu-jing's bosom. She had gradually fallen asleep.
    She was really too weary, weary like a lost pigeon, which finally had found her safety perch.
    Perhaps she was not sleepy originally, but the view gradually disappeared, the gentle and happy darkness finally hugged her.

Bai Yu-jing looked at her, at her upright nose and long eyelashes. His hand was caressing her waist lightly.
    Then his hand suddenly stopped and rested in her lap.
    He had not made an effort, but gently had actually let her sweetly sleep until the daybreak.

Thereupon he quietly got out of bed, wore his boots, and quietly walked away.
    How could he feel relieved leaving her behind in the room, didn't he fear these people might injure her? He did not fear.
    Because he had determined that he must first look for these people, he was determined to solve this matter before the daybreak.

At that time he would lead her away.
    He had promised her.
    He was not a pigeon, but a hawk. But he was also too weary to fly, and he also wanted a safe place for him to perch.

The lights were dim. The grids of wisteria flowers in the courtyard were colorful, but the flowers were also bent in the wind.

Bai Yu-jing put on his boots, the old boots that were comfortable.
    His heart was at peace, because he knew he had made the toughest decision. His life afterwards would all be changed.

What was strange, when a person made the most significant change, it usually was decided in a flash.

This was not because this kind of emotion was too intense, therefore it only came so quickly! The original love arose suddenly, but only with the friendship could it accumulated and grew deeper.

Fang Longxiang was in the tiny pavilion.
    Bai Yu-jing just passed through the door that was opened by Fang Long Xiang. He stood looking at him at the entrance.
    He looked so obviously like he had not rested well.

Bai Yu-jing said: "There is a woman in your room?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Today is not a good day. Therefore although this place will continually have women, suddenly it lacks the goods."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Why don't you marry a wife, so to avoid not being able to sleep in this kind of time."
    Fang Longxiang said: "I am not insane."

Bai Yu-jing said: "I am actually insane."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Each man would unavoidably go insane occasionally. So long as he can be sobered promptly, that’s good."

Bai Yu-jing smiled, he just smiled.
    He knew his own present sentiment. It was not what Xiao Fang’s kind of person could understand.

Fang Longxiang had also smiled, said: "But I had not thought you would need a friend, tonight unexpectedly you still look for me."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I am not looking for you, I want you to look for a person."

Fang Longxiang said: "Who to look for?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Do you know where the hunchback with the felt hat and the sellers have gone to?"

Fang Longxiang wrinkled his eyebrows: "They have not gone looking for you, on the contrary you must go look for them?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Don't you understand about making the first move and taking control?"

Fang Longxiang thought, said: "Perhaps I may not be able to find them."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Good, you ask them to come here, while I eat in the hall and wait."

Fang Longxiang looked at him, somewhat hesitated, also with some suspicion. He could not bear to ask: "What are you planning to do?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I only want to deliver a thing to them."

Fang Longxiang said: "What thing?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "If they want anything, I will give them anything."

Fang Longxiang sighed, said: "Right, I will look. I only hope you do not commit murder there, or be killed, so I still may get my food down later."

Wow. That was a lot! Thanks for translating. I like Bai Yu-Jing- he is a fun character. He reminds me of Lu Xiao-Feng, (who I also like) though a little less crazy.

Here's a bit more

Chapter 3 Part 2

Young Master Zhu was also resting.
    Suddenly, the window was shaken with a "thud", and a person stood by the window. In a flash, this person arrived in front of his bed, in the hand the knife’s scabbard had touched his throat.

"Walk with me."
    Young Master Zhu could only start walking.

He never thought there was such skill in the world. When he went out the door, that man in black shadow followed behind him. He was not there to protect him, he wanted to be protected.
    He went out the door, and discovered Miao Shaotian and that three people from Green Dragon Clan had stood in the courtyard. Their complexion certainly was many more times more sullen than him.

The lamps were ignited. Ten lamps.
    The light although was bright, but each person's complexion actually was all very ugly.

Bai Yu-jing was actually the exception.
    His face had even a smile.

It was a pity nobody looked at his face, each person was staring at his sword.
    The used scabbard, and the similarly old sword handle bound on satin. No one could see the original color.
    "This is the sword that certainly has killed many people."

In this used scabbard, there was a sword, certainly a much sharper one. Because this was the most fearful sword in jiang-hu.
    Longevity sword!
    He only killed, nobody could cross him when he killed!

Young Master Zhu suddenly regretted offending Miao Shaotian, otherwise if they collaborate, perhaps there was hope, but now…

Now he suddenly saw the white horse Zhang San and Zhao Yi-dao walked, these two people also were first-class masters in jiang-hu without a doubt.
    Young Master Zhu’s eyes were filled with hope immediately.

Everyone knew there were only two different choices.
    To kill! Or to be killed!

Chapter 3 Part 3

Everyone was mistaken.

Bai Yu-jing also knew they were mistaken. He intentionally lowered his face and said: " I have known the reason why everyone of you come here."
    No one made any reply.

These are worldly-wise people in this room. Unless necessary, the worldly-wise people were not willing to open their mouth to speak.

When Bai Yu-jing said this speech, he had also stopped down. He stared at Young Master Zhu, then after looking at everyone, he saw Zhao Yi-dao directly. Then, he slowly said: "Who am I, everyone also knows?"

Everyone nodded. Their eyes could not help casting a glance toward that sword handle.

Bai Yu-jing suddenly smiled, said: "Everyone wants something that is with me." Each person’s eyes grew bigger. There was hope, desire, greed in the eyes.

The white horse Zhang San was originally a very outstanding talented man, but at the present he suddenly could not say anything witty.

Only that man in black did not have any expression on his face, because his heart did not have any desire. He was originally a very ugly person, but in this group of person, he suddenly appeared to become quite lovable.

Bai Yu-jing said: "If everyone wants such item, it will be very simple, as long as everyone agrees to my request."

Young Master Zhu could not bear to say: "What request?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "After taking such item, everyone walks away immediately. From this time on, no one must look for me again."

Everybody’s eyes grew bigger in surprise and interest.
    Who could think that his condition was unexpectedly so simple and easy.

Young Master Zhu lightly coughed again twice. He said reluctantly with a smile: "We and Bai zi-xia (young hero Bai) have not enjoyed a good friendship. Bai-zi, as long as we can attain such item, we will walk away immediately, and will not dare to disturb Bai-zi again."

Zhao Yi-dao nodded immediately to express his agreement.

The white horse Zhang San and the three people from Green Dragon Clan certainly did not have any words to say.

Miao Shaotian actually had some words to say.
    He suddenly asked: "Actually I do not know to whom Bai-zi plan to give such item?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "This is your problem. You best discuss it first."

The white horse Zhang San looked at Miao Shaotian, and also at Young Master Zhu without speaking.
    The three people from Green Dragon Clan appeared to have something to say, but they just rolled their eyes and waited.

Young Master Zhu suddenly said that, "This item came from the Green Dragon Clan, naturally we should give it to the eldest brothers from Green Dragon Clan."
    Zhao Yi-dao clapped his hands and said: "Good. That makes sense."

The three people from Green Dragon Clan also immediately stood up and gave them one salute.
    The person said: "The two of you speak out from a sense of justice. The Green Dragon Clan does not dare to forget the favor from two of you."

Zhao Yi-dao raised his hand and said: "No problem."
    Young Master Zhu smiles said: "Million Gold Hall will want the help of Green Dragon Clan in the future, the three eldest brothers need not be so polite."

Although this young master seemed to eat all day, but when he spoke, he showed his astute experience and showed that he was a very capable businessman.
    He knew when to trims one's sails, remained opportunistic. It seemed like he had known these matters since he was born.

Miao Shaotian stared at him maliciously. Although he refused to accept in his heart, he had no alternative.

Bai Yu-jing said: "So, this matter is settled?"
    Miao Shaotian: "Humph."

Bai Yu-jing after a long sigh, put out from his bosom a woven bundle of gold, and threw it on the table nonchalantly.
    No matter what the pouch might look like, the value in this woven bag did not look like small.
    Nevertheless he carelessly threw it like throwing out thrash.

Everybody’s eyes were staring at this woven bag, the faces were tense. No one were able to say any words.

Bai Yu-jing coldly said: "The item is already on the table, why don’t you take it away?"
    The three people from Green Dragon Clan looked at each other, one of them went and untied the woven bag with shaking hands.

Several dozens type of colored items came out rolling on the table. There were the Persian cat eye stone, India's gem, with beautiful jade, and big pearls.
    All had shone brightly like the light.

Bai Yu-jing languidly leaned on the chair. He looked at this pile of jewelry with a very strange expression in his eyes.
    These things did not come easily, but he was willing to pay the price.

He understood very much what they represent - good wine, magnificent clothes, clean comfortable beds, gentle beautiful woman, and the respect that came from the envy of other men.
    These were precisely what constituted an essential need of men. But presently, he had discarded them. There was not even a slight regret in his heart.
    Because he knew he had obtained well.
    Because all the wealth in the world could not fill up a lonely heart.
    And now he was no longer lonely and empty.

The wealth hung on the balance on the table. What is strange, no one present put out a hand take it.
    What was stranger, everyone’s eyes were not bright looking at them, instead they looked very disappointed.

Bai Yu-jing moved forward and saw them. He frowned: "What else do you want?"
    Young Master Zhu shook his head.
    The three people from Green Dragon Clan also shook their heads.

Young Master Zhu suddenly said that, "Bai-zi wait here for a moment. We will go and then come here again immediately."

Bai Yu-jing said: "What else do you want to discuss?"
    Young Master Zhu reluctantly says with a smile: "A small minor matter."

Bai Yu-jing looked at them hesitating. He finally let them leave.

All people have left.

Bai Yu-jing sneered at these people. He didn’t have any fear at all and he didn’t fear they have any clever plot trick whatsoever.
    He had willingly paid the price, only because he wanted to lead her away from here. Because he was not willing to let her receive anymore fright or injury.
    It was not because he was not willing to get injured, if it had to come to that. To think otherwise was a really stupid laughable matter.
    What did they now want? But, he was also not fully correct in his assumptions.

The window was open.
    He could see their movement. No one had gone to the tiny pavilion. That tiny pavilion was very peaceful.

She certainly rested very sweetly.
    When she was resting, she looked just like a baby. Pure and happy.

Bai Yu-jing’s corners of his mouth were unable to restrain revealing a happy expression - suddenly, all people unexpectedly came back. Each one had a cloth bag, which they put on the table. They started untying the knots.

The white horse Zhang San brought a bucket of pearls.
    Miao Shaotian had a pack of golden leaves.
    The Green Dragon had a box of silver.
    Young Master Zhu provided brand-new money papers.

These things, regardless of which one, all represented great wealth. Their value was not under Bai Yu-jing's jewelry at all.

Bai Yu-jing could not bear to ask: "What does it mean?"
    Young Master Zhu stood up, said: "This is our show of respect, please Bai-zi accepts."

Bai Yu-jing was hardly a person that showed his feeling, but now, he was actually unable to restrain his astonishment.

They did not want his jewelry, instead they were giving him their wealth.
    This was for what? He also could not think through.
    Young Master Zhu coughed gently and was saying, "We... We also want to request a matter from Bai-zi."

Bai Yu-jing said: "What matter?"
    Young Master Zhu said that, "How long does Bai-zi plan to stay here?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I must go at dawn."
    Young Master Zhu’s face cleared and he said with a smile: "That is extremely good."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You said about requesting a matter?"
    Young Master Zhu said with a smile: "If Bai-zi already wants to go, there is no other matter."

Bai Yu-jing was astounded.
    He originally thought they did not want him to leave, who knew them actually hope he would quickly go. Instead, they also would rather give him wealth.
    Why was this? He could not think through.

Young Master Zhu was hesitating. He said: "But, we do not know whether Bai-zi will go with someone else?"
    Bai Yu-jing suddenly understood.

They were not looking for him, but Yuan Zi Xia. Only because they had problems with his long sword, they did not dare to start their move until now.

They did not hesitate to pay such a great price to get her, what was their actual object for her?
    If she were only a girl who was running away from marriage and had left in a hurry, how would she had met so many prestigious martial arts world master? Were they all lies what she said? Did she say such things, only to move him, so he wanted to protect her? Was it because of this reason that she asked him to ignore these people, and just go with her quietly? Bai Yu-jing's heart had sunk.

Everyone was looking at him, waiting for his reply.
    On the table there were jewelry and gold, flashing and dazzling under the lamp is. But actually nobody was looking at them.

What they want was something that had a much bigger value.
    What was it? Was it Yuan Zi Xia herself, or something that she had?

Young Master Zhu looked at the expression on his face, and probed, “Bai-zi and that Yuan girl, only met by chance. Bai-zi certainly would not offend a friend for her."
    Bai Yu-jing coldly said: “You are not my friend."

Young Master Zhu said with a smile: "We do not dare to seek friendships with somebody of a higher social standing. But a woman like the Yuan girl, Bai-zi will certainly meet many later on, why... "
    Bai Yu-jing had cut him off and said: "What you want is not her?"

Young Master Zhu had smiled
    Bai Yu-jing said: “Actually I am not sure what you want?"

Young Master Zhu’s eyes flashed, “Bai-zi does not know?"
    Bai Yu-jing shook his head.

Young Master Zhu’s face revealed a treacherous smile. He was picking his words slowly obviously in fear of Bai Yu-jing. Maybe Bai-zi might not want to come to their cup of thick soup once he knew everything. Therefore, he was reluctant to say anything.

The value of this thing was without a doubt bigger than here all the gold and other different treasures.
    Bai Yu-jing actually could not think through.

What was such a precious thing on Yuan Zi Xia’s person? Her entire room had been ransacked by them.

Young Master Zhu said that, "In my opinion, Bai-zi does not need to consider this matter. If you had such amount of money and jewelries, wouldn’t you have any problem finding another beautiful woman that looked like an angel?"

Bai Yu-jing slowly picked up his own jewelry bag, and return it to his pocket.
    Then he walked away.

He no longer need to say anything, just walked.
    Everyone’s eyes were at him. Although they harbored resentment at him, nobody dared to make a move.

Because they also must wait for a person, who could cope with the longevity sword.
    They have confidence in this person.

I'm adding a little bit at the end.

I know some people have read this - I'd welcomed their responses too.
    Also along the way, I try to make the translations less formal by changing some structures from Babelfish output and hopefully it does improve the readability a bit.

I apologize for the "someone says, another says" format. It comes directly from Babelfish and to reformat them just take too much time for me. Anyway, if the Chinese can read them in that format - I'm sure you can survive

The whole 'Longevity Sword' is only 7 chapters. So we're pretty much at the half point. Of course, it does continue to the other weapons. But the longevity sword can be read just on its own.

Thanks for reading.

Chapter 3 Part 4

The endless night will end eventually.
    It was the darkest part before the daybreak, but the air was actually cold and refreshing.

Bai Yu-jing walked on the ground, taking a long breathe – He suddenly discovered the light in the tiny pavilion’s window had been screened by two shadows.

A person's shadow was slender and elegant, Yuan Zi Xia.
    But another person? The two people's shadows were far away but yet seemed so near.
    Were they discussing anything?

Young Master Zhu, Zhao Yi-dao, Miao Shaotian, the white horse Zhang San, and the three people from Green Dragon Clan were all in the building on the first floor.

Who was in the pavilion? Bai Yu-jing was gripping his sword tightly, his hands were colder than his scabbard.
    He really did not know whether he should go upstairs or not.

Default Chapter 4: A Stiff Corpse

It was not an endless night.
    The wind actually brought the news that daybreak was coming. It became more refreshing and colder.

Bai Yu-jing calmly stood in the cold wind.
    He hoped the colder was the wind, the more sober was his mind.

When he was 13 years-old, he started to roam about in jiang-hu. It had been 14 years now.
    For these 14 years, he was continuously sober, therefore he could continue living until now.
    Regardless of the previous experiences he had to suffer, the attacks and the dangers, if he wanted to live on, that would not be easy.

"Immortal man carried me high, bridging issues to obtain the longevity." (?)

In his heart, he was sneering.
    He had heard his stories in jianghu. He felt at the present just like in some of those stories. He needed his brain to continue working, while maintaining calm.
    Now he needed to be calm.

In the window, one the shadows walked nearer.
    He avoided guessing who this person was as much as possible, because he was not willing to suspect his own friend.
    Xiao Fang was his friend.

Since other people were all on the first floor, who would be in the pavilion besides Fang Longxiang?
    Xiao Fang was also a man who had a lot of attraction without a doubt. Perhaps he had more strength to protect her compared to him.
    If she went to Xiao Fang;s bosom, he also should not feel to much sorrow. Because between themselves, there was no written contract after all.

"If things took an opposing direction, little opposition would not produce a lot of worry."

Bai Yu-jing heaved a long sigh and forced himself to no longer think about this matter anymore. But he wasn’t immune to the fact that his heart had been punctured by a needle, punctured very deeply. He was determined that he had to walk. Actually walking away quietly was good, because nothing in the world worth so much to think too earnestly.

He slowly had turned around.

But at this moment, he suddenly heard Yuan Zi Xia’s call out in alarm.
    There was alarm and fear in the call like a person who saw a poisonous snake.

Default Chapter 4 - Continued

Bai Yu-jing flew like an arrow to the pavilion, with "crash", he hit the window.
    In the room, there were two people.

Yuan Zi Xia’s face was really pale, even more afraid than seeing a poisonous snake."
    She was looking at a person on the opposite. This person was indeed more fearful than the poisonous snake.
    His long hair was creepy, the body was stiff, there was blood dripping on his face; he looked very much like a corpse.
    This person was not Xiao Fang .

In a flash, Bai Yu-jing felt really sorry in his heart. A person really should not suspect his friend.
    But now was not the time to get depressed again.

He just broke through the window, when this corpse had lashed a whip to him.
    The whip points were like a spirited snake. It was quick.
    This corpse’s wugong was unexpectedly equal to jiang-hu’s master.

Bai Yu-jing body flew high, but he also could not draw back. As he was incapable of fending against the change, the whip noticeably started to curl around his throat.
    But there was nobody in the world whose whip could curl around his throat.
    As soon as his hand was raised, instantly, the scabbard had tied down the long whip tightly.

His other hand has drawn out the sword like lightning.
    The sword light was silver, glistening color, so bright that one nearly could not keep the eyes open.

With his toes on the base of the window, the mercury sword light had cut to this corpse.
    This corpse’s long whip let him go, to fly back due to from failure.
    However a cold feeling came by the cold stars filling the sky, like the rainstorm scattering towards Bai Yu-jing.

Bai Yu-jing sword light moved back and forth, the cold stars that filled the sky suddenly disappeared.
    But by now the corpse had moved towards the window.

How could Bai Yu-jing let him leave?
    He viewed his surrounding, the corner of his eye actually glimpsed Yuan Zi Xia unexpectedly had fainted from fear.
    Considering those people downstairs, he could not let her remain here.
    Should he pursue? Or should he not?

In this flash of moment, it was very difficult for him decide. Luckily by now, he had heard Xiao Fang’s voice: "What’s matter?"
    "I give her ... "

He had not spoken a word, but this person had fled through window like an arrow.
    Who knew a corpse that was so stiff like wood, could propel himself like a meteor.

When Bai Yu-jing answered the question, he had gone outside 70-80 feet. The shadow of the person was gone in a flash.
    Bai Yu-jing pursued after him, but he had disappeared.

The rooster’s crow resounded in the distant place.
    Is he really a corpse? When the rooster crowed, he can mystically vanish?

The east has shown a misty bluish color, the horizon was more visible.

Neighboring the spacious courtyard was the woods that were about 300 feet away.
    It was impossible for anybody to go 300-400 feet in a flash. Even in the former days, the world number one in levitation skill, Chu Xiang-shi, did not have this kind of ability!

The wind was colder.
    Bai Yu-jing stood in the ridge, calmly thinking. He suddenly jumped.

There were four rooms in the side building downstairs. The third one was the place where Miao Shaotian lived. Now, it was very quiet, all the lights were extinguished.
    In the second room, there was a solitary lamp.
    In this dreary light, a person's shadow silhouetted the window. Looking at the shape of the person, this would be that wailing hunchbacked gray old lady.

She was obviously sad because of her family member's death. Maybe even so late at night, she could not go to sleep. Perhaps she was not mourning the others' death, but was just sad thinking about her own life.
    When a person came to the old age, he could be very sensitive and fear death specially.

Bai Yu-jing stood outside the window, calmly looking at her. He could not bear to sigh gently.
    It was strange that when a person was sad, he was more keen to some feelings.

In the room some people were asking immediately, "Who is it?"
    "I."

"Who are you?"
    Before Bai Yu-jing replied, the door had opened.

This wailing gray old lady, with her hand on the door and the hunchback behind her, was standing in the entrance. She was with suspicion but the eyes with resentment were taking him in. She asked: "Who are you? What do you want?"

Bai Yu-jing was hesitating, he said: "A moment ago, someone seemed to run away to this place. I don’t know whether he had alarm you or others?"
    The old lady’s resentment showed, "A person? This is very late at night. Where can this person be, are sure you are not fantasizing?"

Bai Yu-jing knew her mood was not good, and her resentment was rising. He placated with a smile and said: "Perhaps I was mistaken, I’m sorry."
    He unexpectedly did not say anything else. He joined his fist in respect and turned around to go down the courtyard. It was a long extended moment, as if he was extremely weary.

At this moment, he heard "thump".
    That old lady, who was weary, had became pale and greenish with sorrow. She was like a box with a gunpowder inside her. Suddenly, it exploded and struck her down.

Bai Yu-jing flew up the steps to hug her.
    Her pulse was still beating, and she was breathing. Only it was all very weak.

Bai Yu-jing breathe a sigh of relief. He gave some immediate first aid. After a very long time, there was redness gradually on her pale face. The pulse has also gradually returned to normal.
    But her eyes and the mouth were still shut. The corners of her mouth did not stop leaking the saliva.

Bai Yu-jing lightly said: "Old woman, wake up -"
    The old lady suddenly put out a long sigh, the eyes had also opened. She was looking at Bai Yu-jing, but it was as if she had not seen anything.

Bai Yu-jing said: "There is no problem, Once you go and lie down, everything will be all right."
    The old lady was struggling and panting for breath. She said: "You just go. You don’t need to take care of me."

But in this kind of situation, how could Bai Yu-jing just leave here like that?
    He could not avoid the trouble and carried her inside.
    Perhaps this was his first time holding up a woman older than 30 years-old.

The coffin was lying in the room, the square table was full of money papers (?), with two select round candles, and three incense sticks.

The incense smoke was winding, the candlelight was gloomy, the whole room was filled with gloomy misery. That young boy’s body curled on the table, like a sleeping dead person.
    When a child was resting, even if the sky collapsed, he would be very difficult to awaken.

Bai Yu-jing hesitated. He did not know where he should put this old lady.

Suddenly, the old lady's body turned around in his bosom, two clawing fingernails had blocked his throat.
    She acted not only quickly, but also really powerfully.

Bai Yu-jing’s breathing stopped immediately, the eyeballs wanted to jump out of his eyes.
    His sword was inserted in the waistband a moment ago. At this moment, even if he could hold his sword handle, he would not have the strength to draw it out.

The old lady’s face revealed a fiendish grin. The sad, weary, old face, suddenly changed into a wicked wolf. Her fingers gradually closed. She fiendishly grinned while saying: "The longevity sword, you die! ... ... "

Default Chapter 4: A Stiff Corpse - Continued

She had completed her words, she suddenly felt an ice-cold thing against her ribs.
    It was the handle of a sword.

She looked again at Bai Yu-jing’s face. Not only there was distortion on it, but instead it looked like he was smiling. She suddenly felt her grip on the neck didn’t feel like it was a person’s neck, but a snake’s soft skin. Then there was also a sharp sting of stabbing pain, which caused her ten fingers to gradually loosen up.

The sword was already in Bai Yu-jing’s hand.
    The sword point pricked her ribs, the blood had seeped out, dyeing the new clothes which she had just exchanged.

Bai Yu-jing looked at her, smiled and said: "Your playacting was good. It’s a pity you can’t hide the truth from me."
    The old lady’s eyes were filled with fear. She tremblingly said: "You... ... You already know?"

Bai Yu-jing said with a smile: "A genuine old lady, certainly could not awake that quickly. She also could not be so heavy."
    The sword light flashed paring a piece of her hair.
    Under the gray white hair, the hair was unexpectedly luminous pitch-black and smooth like silk.

The old lady sighed, said: "How do you know an old lady so well?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I know."

He certainly knew, he had hugged so many women. Very few people would have more experience than him.

An old lady's muscles were frail, the bones would also be light. As soon as he carried her, he knew she could not be more than 35 years old.
    A 35 years-old woman, if she maintained herself, the tone of the body would still be elastic.

The old lady said that, "Now what do you want?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I had to look at you."

The old lady said that, "Look at me?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I’m looking at you to see whether you’re obedient?"

The old lady said, "I am always obedient."

Her eyes suddenly revealed an enchanting alluring expression. She rubbed her hands on the face, and some dusts drizzled down.
    A mature, beautiful, and extremely graceful face appeared.

Bai Yu-jing sighed, said: "You really are not an old lady."

This woman smiled charmingly and said: "Who said I am old?"
    Her hand was working on the buttons, before she slowly has pulled open on the hemp clothes.

Underneath the clothes, there was a rich, supple, mature and attractive body. All parts were not beneath the chest. Bai Yu-jing looked at her chest. There were two peaks on her chest that had become very hard.

She lightly nipped at her lips and said in a supple voice: "Now you ought to see, I have always been obedient"
    Bai Yu-jing could only acknowledged.

She charmingly smiled and said: "I can see that you are an experienced man. Why do you just stand around like a child."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Do you want to do it here?"

She smiled flatteringly and said: "Why is here not good? The old ghost had died, the little rascal had slept like a dead person. As long as you close the door..."

The door was open.
    Bai Yu-jing could not help but look at her face.

Suddenly, the child that had slept like a dead person leapt up. He stood up quickly and shot ten starstorms. This child had acted unexpectedly and also so quickly. The most fearful part was certainly nobody could think such a child could act so vicious, much less Bai Yu-jing who was facing a naked woman.

Back to the usual Gu Long naked woman

Default Chapter 4: A Stiff Corpse

In the world, there was nothing that can change the man’s sharpness like a naked beautiful woman!
    These scattered secret weapons would, without a doubt, prove to be fatal.

But Bai Yu-jing seemed to have calculated this. With a sword light, these fatal secret weapons had disappeared.

The woman nipped her tooth, and said severely: "The good boy, the old lady will help you."

That child leaped up and unexpectedly had drawn out two pointed knives from the pillow. He threw one to the woman. Two pointed knives like two lightning immediately to Bai Yu-jing.

At this moment, the coffin cover suddenly raised, a whip like a poisonous snake came out, curling towards Bai Yu-jing’s waist area.

This whip was truly fatal!
    Bai Yu-jing's waist was threatened by the whip, while the two knives were moving quickly towards him.
    He completely did not have any leeway to fend himself!
    He did not fend, instead he had welcomed the knives.

The person in the coffin had an enormous strength when he moved. He was precisely the vanishing corpse just a moment ago.

She saw the two knives piercing towards Bai Yu-jing’s body, who knew suddenly a miracle revealed itself. They seemed to work, but then fell down.
    The woman and the child already had blood-stained mouths.

Bai Yu-jing's sword was the miracle.
    The sword light flashed, truncated the two knives of the two persons. At the same time, it moved again to cut down the long whip.

The corpse originally was making an effort to gain the whip. When the whip broke, he lost his balance immediately. He fell with a "thud" by the window.

The child and the woman called out in alarm. Bai Yu-jing had backhanded a timely fist and hit the child's stomach. In the dark, he had felt little pain and already fainted.

That woman's face was distorted full of fear. She turned around to run away.
    Her body just moved, Bai Yu-jing’s sword handle had knocked her head – she fainted faster than the child.

The corpse had his back on the window. He looked at Bai Yu-jing, with the color of fear in his eyes.
    He nearly did not believe if he didn’t see it himself that he was facing a person who could act so quickly.

Bai Yu-jing was also looking at him and coldly said: "Why didn't you run away?"
    The corpse suddenly gave a long sigh and said: "I have not offended you, why do I have to run away?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Indeed, you have not offended me. You just want my life."
    The corpse said: "That is also because you forced us."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Oh?"
    The corpse said: "All I want is only the item that that woman deceived from me."

Bai Yu-jing frowned and said: "What item did she deceive from you?"
    The corpse said: "A secret map."

Bai Yu-jing said: "A secret map! What secret map? A secret treasure map?"
    The corpse said: "No."

Bai Yu-jing said: "No?"
    The corpse said: "This map itself is a buried treasure. Regardless of who had this map, not only he may become the richest person in the world, but he also may become the most powerful person in the world."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Why?"
    The corpse said: "You don't need to ask me why. As long as you let me off, I will help you find this map."

The corpse said: "I only know that this map is with her."

Bai Yu-jing was hesitating. He suddenly smiled and said: "Since it was certainly with her, why do I need you to help me find it?"
    The corpse said: "Because she wouldn’t tell you the truth, she wouldn’t tell the truth to any person. But I not only know her secret, but also know... "

His voice suddenly stopped, cut off abruptly.
    A pair of iron hooks extension came in from the window. His throat was all of a sudden pinched by the hook without saying any other word. The eyes had protruded, the blood from the split open corner of the eyes had flowed down.

Then his entire body collapsed, like a tree that withered. If someone did not see this with his own eyes, he could not absolutely think of how fearful this kind of situation was.
    Once he had seen it, he could never forget it.

Bai Yu-jing only felt his own stomach contracting. He could hardly stop himself from vomiting.
    He looked at Fang Longxiang slowly entering the room in the snow white silk clothes. He was removing the blood from the iron hook.

Bai Yu-jing calmly said: "You should not kill him."
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "Why don't you look at his hands?"

The corpse had collapsed, but both hands actually were grasping something tightly.
    Fang Longxiang lightly said, "You thought he was really talking with you. If I had not killed him, I feared you had turned into a honeycomb."

He used the iron hook to break open the hands. The hands laid open, full of secret weapons.
    In the hands there were four different shapes of secret weapons.

Fang Longxiang said: "I know your longevity sword is the ultimate adversary of secret weapons. But do you know why I do not feel safe?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Because I also know this person’s secret weapons miss very little."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Who is he?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "South of Yangtze River, the secret weapon’s first master Gongsun Jing."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Green Dragon Clan’s Gongsun Jing?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Right."

Bai Yu-jing sighed and said: "But you should not kill him so quickly."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Why?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I also have many questions to ask him."
    Fang Longxiang said: "You may ask me."

He passed inside, casting a judgemental look around. He saw the woman and sighed: "I didn’t know that Gongsun Jing not only understood secret weapons, but also he understood very well how to select his woman."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "This is his woman?"

Fang Longxiang said: "This is his wife."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "This child is his son?"

Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "Child? ... ... You really think this is a child?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "He is not?"

Fang Longxiang said: "This child's age is at least ten years older than you."
    He used his foot to kick this child's face and the dust also fell down from the face.
    Unexpectedly, there were wrinkles on this child's face.

Fang Longxiang said: "This person is called the poisonous nail. He had practiced skills since he was born. He is also Gongsun Jing’s follower."

Bai Yu-jing could not bear to sigh. He painstakingly said with a smile: "The deceased person is not a deceased person, the child is not a child, the old lady is not an old lady - this is actually very wonderful."

Fang Longxiang lightly said that, "When you encounter this wonderful thing again, you will be a dead person."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "The Green Dragon Clan’s influence proliferates in the world, why does a Green Dragon Clan’s person should act so surreptitiously?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Because the one they tried to avoid, was the Green Dragon Clan."

Fang Longxiang said: "Because Gongsun Jing made a disgraceful matter to the Green Dragon Clan."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "What matter?"

Fang Longxiang said: "The same item which was very significant, was swindled by someone from him. He certainly knew the Green Dragon Clan’s custom."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Therefore he led his wife and his followers to disguise themselves. They play a role here to recover the item?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Right."

Bai Yu-jing said: "How do you know about these matters?"
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "Have you forgotten who am I?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Such item is really with Yuan Zi Xia?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "This you should ask her."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Where is she?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "She’s outside."

Bai Yu-jing went out immediately, Fang Longxiang allowed him to pass through.
    Suddenly, an iron hook cut down on his hand, the longevity sword "ding" fell down.
    After that, the iron hook like a hard fist had hit Bai Yu-jing’s blood gate under his waist.

The candlelight was undulating, the entire room seemed to keep on undulating.

Bai Yu-jing had not opened his eyes, but he had felt an ice-cold iron hook tickling his throat.
    He finally awoke. Perhaps he’d like to never wake up, because he did not really want to see Fang Longxiang’s face again.

That extremely outstanding talented face now actually resembled an unspeakable ugliness.
    This face was smiling while facing his face. He said: "You could not guess!"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Indeed I could not guess, because I always thought of you as a friend of mine."
    He diligently tried to maintain a tranquil face - since he had lost, why should he act childishly?
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "Who says I am not your friend: I am always your friend."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Now?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Now it would depend on you."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If I am not willing to be obedient?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "You can bend a little."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If am not willing to be obedient?"
    Fang Longxiang suddenly heaved a long sigh. He looked at the iron hook on his hands and slowly said: "I am a disabled person, a disabled person would have a hard time trying to mix in jiang-hu. If I do not have a very strong backing to support me, even if I refused stubbornly, I would still not be able to live comfortably."

Bai Yu-jing said that, "Who is supporting you?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "You cannot figure it out?"

Bai Yu-jing finally understood that, and said painstakingly with a smile: "So you are also a Green Dragon Clan’s member."
    Fang Longxiang said, "Green Dragon Clan’s altar master."

Bai Yu-jing said: "This place is also one of Green Dragon Clan’s altar?"
    Fang Longxiang sighed: "I know you could clear up your thought sooner or later. You are always a smart person."

Bai Yu-jing felt like swallowing a bitter pill but could not spit it out.
    Fang Longxiang said: "Three years ago, I was also in a similar position. I was lying down on a place, with some people rubbing my throat with the knife."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Therefore you must enter the Green Dragon Clan? You can’t avoid it?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "That person actually did not have to force me to enter the Green Dragon Clan. He gave me two choices."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Which two choices?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "One is to enter the coffin, the other is to enter the Green Dragon Clan."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You certainly chose the later one."
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "I want many people to similarly choose this way like me."

Bai Yu-jing said: "That’s good. Nobody can say you chose wrongly."
    Fang Longxiang said: "We are always good friends. I certainly should at least give you two choices!"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Thanks for saying that, you are really a good friend!"
    Fang Longxiang said: "The first way is very close, there is a coffin nearby you."

Bai Yu-jing said: "This coffin is too thin, for such a famous person like me, you should at least give me a much more presentable coffin."

Fang Longxiang said: "That actually would not do. I can guarantee that you can lay down, but cannot make the coffin thicker." The iron hook on his hand started to move. While smiling he said: "But in any event, resting on the bed is always more comfortable than resting in the coffin. You may have some woman's time too on the bed."

Bai Yu-jing nodded, said: "That is all true, only when resting on the bed, I don’t want any woman."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Oh!"

Bai Yu-jing said: "If on the bed rests a naked cow, I would rather rest in the coffin."
    Fang Longxiang said: "You certainly cannot think that Yuan girl is a cow."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Indeed she is not, she is a *****."
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "In your honest opinion, say what she said was right, who would think such an old fox like Gongsun Jing can be swindled by the *****?"

Bai Yu-jing sighed, said: "In my honest opinion, I actually sympathize with him a little."
    Fang Longxiang said: "I also sympathize with him."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Therefore you have killed him."
    Fang Longxiang sighed: "If I do not kill him, perhaps he would die ten times more miserable."

Fang Longxiang said: "The Green Dragon Clan can cope with such a person as him in at least a hundred methods, each kind will let him regret why he had lived in this world."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Actually what disgraceful matter he had committed?"
    Fang Longxiang hesitated a little before saying: "Have you heard of 'the peacock feather'?"

Bai Yu-jing’s countenance changed. He said: "Peacock village’s peacock feather?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "You really have heard." .

Bai Yu-jing sighed: "In jianghu, if a person had not heard these two words, he probably has not heard of the longevity sword."
    Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "You are very modest."

Bai Yu-jing also smiled and said: "Modesty is one of my excellent moral traits."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Oh? Your also have some other excellent moral traits?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I do not gamble, do not drink, I am not lascivious, I only have one kind of problem."
    Fang Longxiang said: "What problem?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I told a lie. Only once every day."
    Fang Longxiang said: “Today you had not said one? "

Bai Yu-jing said: "No, therefore I must quickly say one now, so as to avoid missing out later."
    He smiled and then said: "Therefore if I say anything now, you should better not believe it."

Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "Many thanks you remind me, I certainly won’t believe you."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If I said that Gongsun Jing who had just been killed by you had come alive again, you certainly would not believe me."

END OF CHAPTER 4

Nice job fastclock. Keep up the good work

It seems like the Wuxia Translations forum is alive as ever nowadays.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    Nice job fastclock. Keep up the good work

It seems like the Wuxia Translations forum is alive as ever nowadays.
    Great job Fastclock, so many translation to read, so little time....

Now, if Moin can just finish that Book 3 of LXF: The Duel (sigh).
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----

Thank you for the encouraging comments.

I think Gu Long's works in the 1970's translates better in Alta Vista's babelfish.
    So, this could be a hint for someone who is eager to participate in the forum with little/no knowledge of Chinese.

Get the novel here:
    http://www.easysea.com/wuxia/

Get the translator here:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Get all the chapters in the novel in MS Word or equivalent. Do the 'find and replace' as often as you like . And finally just edit it.

Here's a couple more websites to help with the Chinese words:
    http://www.rikai.com/perl/HomePage.pl?Language=Zh
    http://www.yellowbridge.com/language/worddict.html

If someone wants to do it, you can also go to this website:
    http://www.geocities.com/hadrian_d/

and start editing one of the half-baked novels there (Jiu Yu Ying Fei, Smiling Proud Wanderer, or Laing Yusheng's Xia Gu Dan Xin).