Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7 Weapon series by Gu Long

Default Chapter 5: A good bright knife

Chapter 5: A good bright knife

Fang Longxiang said: "Certainly!"
    Bai Yu-jing smiled and said: "If I said his wife had come to and were preparing to plot against you, would you believe me?"

Fang Longxiang said: "I will not believe it."
    Although in his mouth he said he did not believe it, he could not help turning his head. His hands also moved, the iron hook moved away from Bai Yu-jing’s throat.

Behind him, Bai Yu-jing suddenly made an effort to turn to his left and got up.
    The longevity sword fell nearby Gongsun Jing’s corpse.
    As soon as he turned around, his hand had gripped the sword handle.

But at this moment, his newfound strength, suddenly inexplicably vanished.
    He just leapt away three feet, but little by little had fallen down.

Then he heard Fang Longxiang’s self-satisfied laughter. His heart had sunk.
    Because he knew that this was his last opportunity. Now that the opportunity was gone, it would never come again.

Cold and humid.

Bai Yu-jing bent down on the floor, the whole body seemed not willing to move again. But the iron hook had lifted his waist, and turned his body around.

Fang Longxiang was looking at him while smiling. Smiling like a cat looking at his fingernail at the mouse. When the cat caught a mouse, it usually give the mouse 12 opportunities to run away, because it knew that this mouse certainly could not run away.

Bai Yu-jing sighed, said: "I could not think your accupoint hole technique had progressed a lot, we might encourage this by celebrating."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Actually while you deceived me so I turn head, I was giving you a chance to try."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Oh."
    Fang Longxiang said: "You thought you had really deceived me a moment ago."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If it’s me instead of you, I would not be able to stop myself from looking."
    Fang Longxiang said: "But I actually do not need to."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Oh."
    Fang Longxiang smiled happily, said: "Because I know that Gongsun Jing’s wife had died."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You... ... You have already killed her a moment ago."
    Fang Longxiang said: "I do not like letting a live person behind me, therefore although I lack a woman presently, I have to sacrifice her reluctantly."

Bai Yu-jing sighed: "I remembered you as a very affectionate person before."
    Fang Longxiang revealed strong hatred on his face and coldly said: "Before, I also am a person with two hands."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Because you no longer have hands, you no longer trust any woman?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "I only trusts one kind, a dead one."
    Suddenly he revealed a happy smile on his face, saying: "So now we may continue our discussion?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "What discussion? The peacock feather?"
    Fang Longxiang nodded and said: "It is said that there are 360 different kinds of secret weapons in the world, but the peacock feather is without a doubt the most successful, the most fearful kind."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I acknowledge that."

This point could hardly be disputed by anyone.
    It was said when this kind of secret weapon was sent out, it looked beautiful like a peacock spreading its tail. Not only it was beautiful, it was also magnificent and bright. There was certainly nothing in the world that could compare with it.

But when it moved, this thing would confused you, and claimed your life immediately.

Fang Longxiang said: "What is the most fearful is, besides the peacock village’s direct descendants, there was no one in the world who know the secret of this secret weapon. No one knows how it strikes you."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Indeed no one knows."

Fang Longxiang said: "But presently someone has the secret."
    With a glint in his eyes he said: "Gongsun Jing’s secret map which was swindled from him is the map of peacock feather scheme, with how to use the peacock feather."

Bai Yu-jing’s countenance changed immediately. He said: "How can this map fall in his hand?"
    Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "If the Green Dragon Clan wants to obtain something, they usually have many methods."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Is it stolen from the peacock village?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Perhaps."

He did not let Bai Yu-jing ask again about it. He continued saying: " Because Peacock village has such as weapon, thy have ruled jiang-hu for dozens of years. Nobody dared to cross with them, even the Green Dragon Clan are not willing to make this kind of trouble."

Bai Yu-jing said: "I know the Green Dragon Clan has always been very unsatisfied with the peacock village."

Fang Longxiang said: "But if others can also make the peacock feather, the power and prestige of peacock village would diminish significantly. These years, they had made many enemies."

Bai Yu-jing pondered this information. He said: "The white horse, red hair, the sharp knife, million gold hall, these all have very big feud with them."

Fang Longxiang said: "Therefore they do not hesitate to lose everything, and had rushed to purchase this secret map. At the least, if they can make the peacock feather successfully, they can have their revenge immediately. Moreover they also very quickly gained a name for themselves."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Right. It is critical for some people in jiang-hu to buy the peacock feather no matter how high the price is."

Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "Perhaps more than the people who want to buy your longevity sword."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Why can’t the Green Dragon Clan make this peacock feather on their own? Why do they have to sell to the others?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Because the Green Dragon’s eldest child is only interested in one thing."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Gold."

Fang Longxiang said: "The silver jewelry is also good."
    He smiled very much mysteriously and said, "The Green Dragon Clan can obtain this thing, has certainly spend big amount of money. The Green Dragon Clan’s expenditure is frightfully big, therefore the Green Dragon was anxious to let this thing go at the right price."

Bai Yu-jing had also smiled and said: "Moreover this thing is a very hot item, the sooner you fling it away, the sooner the trouble fall upon the others."
    Fang Longxiang said: "That’s true."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Also, there are many people in jiang-hu who has died under the peacock feather. If you kill him with the peacock feather, his family member would also unavoidably want to take revenge against the peacock feather."

Fang Longxiang revealed his appreciation of the analysis and said: "That would certainly be unavoidable."

Bai Yu-jing said: "This kind of matter will produced more chaos in jiang-hu. When jiang-hu become more chaotic, the Green Dragon Clan can fish in the troubled waters for more opportunity."
    He sighed and said: "Your Green Dragon’s eldest child is a real talent. All people have no alternative but to admire him including me."

Fang Longxiang laughed and said: "I could not guess you unexpectedly have this knowledge already, I also admire you."
    Bai Yu-jing lightly said that, " If I have this kind of thing in my hand, at least I won’t be swindled by anyone."

Fang Longxiang said: "Gongsun Jing was a quick-witted person. He had experience managing this. Also he was the top person in the Green Dragon Clan, so it was a pity he also had the same problem as yours."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "He also told lies?"

Fang Longxiang smiled and said: "He was lascivious, even more lascivious than you. He was also unfortunately like you, he had a liking for that Yuan girl."
    He sighed, said: "She is really the woman who understands how to deceive men. The man who meets her, if he does not hang himself, he probably jumps into the river."

Bai Yu-jing’s face showed a painful recollection. He was actually smiling when he said: "Luckily I have not hung myself, nor jumped into the river, because I have a good friend to look after me."

thanks for the translations, fastclock.

Babelfish is certainly useful, though personally i find that it lacks that certain refinement and care that made the translations by others here shine.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerWong
    The order I read them in were:

Longevity Sword
    Peacock Feather
    Jade Sabre
    Sentimental Rings
    Tyrant Spear
    Separation Hook
    Fists (direct sequel to Tyrant Spear)

Seemed to work for me.
    How many chapters are there for each book ? and in total ?
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----

Default "Babelfish modified" and "Careful translations"

It's true that this translation is not really a 'translation' because of my lack of Chinese skill. So, there's nothing to prevent anyone from refining this work if they are so inclined. There's also nothing to prevent anyone from doing what I'm doing - unlike what the other translators are doing.

There's no doubt as well that Babelfish can throw up just pure garbage. So without any care at all that garbage would be useless. Someone did post a pure output of Babelfish and I hope noone else would make the same mistake.

The issue with almost all the current threads with the "refinement and care" is the lack of actual finished work posted. A finished thread usually takes years to do and it's just frustrating. That's why the prevalent of productive translators (bliss, bee etc.) are a good thing - but even then, might not be enough.

So, while this thread is not perfect or even good - I sure hope other people can do something similar to this thread to enhance our libary of finished works. That way, more people will get more happiness and this forum will become more "complete".

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin
    How many chapters are there for each book ? and in total ?
    This is the source website.
    You can count the chapters there for your convenience.
    It's 7 chapters for longevity sword.

Default Chapter 5: A good bright knife

Fang Longxiang did not blush. He kept smiling and said: "Therefore I always say that your luck is good."
    He continued by saying, "Actually how that Yuan girl could steal this thing, until now I am also not that clear. My suspicion is that she had made Gongsun Jing extremely tired at one time, made a mold with his key, then had it made into a key. Then she bribed the person who guarded the tunnel to steal it.”

Bai Yu-jing said: "Your guess is very reasonable."

Fang Longxiang said: "After she had calculated everything accurately, Gongsun Jing surely could trace her. But he had been swindled right under his nose. He himself could not escape from the crime, certainly he could not reveal this matter to anyone."

He sighed and said: "This Yuan girl has indeed considered everything. It is a pity she had forgotten one matter."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Oh!"

Fang Longxiang said: "She had forgotten that the Green Dragon could make any person speak, as long as the person is not dead."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Did that guard say her whereabouts?"

Fang Longxiang nodded, said: "She had bribed two guards. While changing the shift, she dove into the secret vault with the duplicated key, stole the peacock map, and then slipped away then they changed the shift again."

Bai Yu-jing lightly said that, "Why then she didn't kill these two guards to eliminate a potential informant?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Because she feared to alarm the others, because her wugong was not very skillful, and because she didn’t when have enough spare time."
    He smiled and said: "Therefore if you think her heart is not sufficiently ruthless, you are mistaken."

Bai Yu-jing said: "I looked at a person, and frequently guessed wrong. How otherwise did I expect you to be such a good friend?"

Fang Longxiang also ignored him and said: "The Green Dragon has informers everywhere in the world. Since they know about her, they would certainly be able to find out her whereabouts."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Certainly."

Fang Longxiang said: "Gongsun Jing certainly did not resign to his fate. He wanted to recover this thing. But he was also very clear on the Green Dragon’s method of handling rebels."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Therefore only then he disguised himself as a deceased person, and hid in the coffin."

Fang Longxiang sneeringly said: "He thought this method was extremely wise and extremely safe. But he never could suspect that when he bought the coffin, the store also belonged to the Green Dragon Clan."

Bai Yu-jing sighed, said: "The Green Dragon Clan looked after their own very thoroughly. As soon as you enter the Green Dragon Clan, they have already prepared the things to do after your death."

Fang Longxiang lightly said that, "That way of dying is at least better than being thrown as the dog food."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Those two monks? They have become dog food?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Those two were certainly also his parties. They temporarily played the role of the monks to get here."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "It is a pity their heads are too light, the clothes are too new, moreover their eyes like to look at young girls."

Fang Longxiang said: "Because their disguise could be seen, therefore the poisonous needle was employed to eliminate a potential informant, but also to shift the blame on Miao Shaotian."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Who was the person that ransacked the boxes? It’s not you?"

Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "Why would I do such thing. If the others uncover the thing, I would know that too, right?"
    Bai Yu-jing nodded and said: "If it was not you, then it must be Zhang San or Zhao Yi-dao. At that time only they had such opportunity."

Fang Longxiang said: "It was a pity you send those good vegetables and liquor."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Although Gongsun Jing was mad to risk it, but he also feared a long delay would mean more problems. Therefore when we were all in the building, he was anxiously looking for Yuan Zi Xia."

Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "I think when he came up, he originally wanted to discuss only with Yuan Zi Xia. Who knew this young lady was unexpectedly stubborn, probably because she knew as soon as she cried out, you could play hero and rescue the beautiful woman."

Bai Yu-jing painstakingly said with a smile: "The funniest thing is I unexpectedly handed her over to you, because I misguidedly wanted you to protect her."

Fang Longxiang said: "Responding to a request of the person is a matter of loyalty. I can certainly protect her very well."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Now your great work finally accomplished, what else do you want?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "The great merit had not been brought to a successful conclusion, but almost."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Which one?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "The peacock map is still with another."

Bai Yu-jing said: "In whose hand?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "You."

Bai Yu-jing said: "In my hand?"
    Fang Longxiang sunk his face and said: "You do not acknowledge?"

Bai Yu-jing sighed said: "Woman... Oh, she obviously asked me to die before telling this secret, who knows she has revealed it first instead."

Fang Longxiang revealed a self-satisfied smile on his face. He said: "I have already told you, the Green Dragon clan could force anyone to speak, even the dead people, even less a woman?"

Bai Yu-jing sighed: "If you want a woman to keep a secret, it is probably comparable to wanting a dead person to open his mouth."
    Fang Longxiang easily said, "I am telling you, you have two ways to choose, the second way would guarantee more happiness than the first way."

Bai Yu-jing said: "What is the second way?"
    Fang Longxiang said: "Bring your peacock map to the Green Dragon Clan, and you will be given Gongsun Jing’s Sub-leader position."

Bai Yu-jing suddenly smiled.
    Fang Longxiang said: "Why do you smile?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I am laughing at myself."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Laughing at you? Why?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Because I almost believe your speech."
    Fang Longxiang said: "You do not believe it?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Actually you have obviously known that I have the peacock map. Since you have the method to force me to open my mouth, why do you say all this pleasant speech to deceive me into a happy feeling?"

Fang Longxiang said: "Because you are a talented person, the Green Dragon clan needs all kind of talented people."

Bai Yu-jing hesitated and said: "But I do not believe it."
    Fang Longxiang said: "How can you believe it then?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "You first free me, then I will hand over the peacock map. I will not deceive you...
    Fang Longxiang had smiled. He said: "Luckily a moment ago you have reminded me. Otherwise I nearly believe your speech."

Bai Yu-jing sighed: "I know we cannot discuss this transaction successfully. But I also have a matter to tell you."
    Fang Longxiang said: "Just say it."

Bai Yu-jing said: "If I do not want to speak, there is nobody in the world who can force me to open my mouth. If I don't say where the peacock map is, there is nobocy in the world who can find it."

Fang Longxiang’s eyes flashed. He smiled and said: "This night, you simply have not been to other place. If I search every detail of this place, why couldn’t I find it?"

Fang Longxiang sank his face and said: "If I must look, I would naturally start from your body."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "You are very welcome to it."

Fang Longxiang stared at him, his eyes were like a fox hunting for the dog.
    Bai Yu-jing’s eyes actually were looking around, avaoiding contact with his eyes. It was as if he feared that his eyes would betray his secret.

In the room there are many things.
    He looked at everything, at the pictures hanging on the wall, at the white candles on the table, at the coffin, and at the dead person in the coffin.

He had not looked at his own sword.
    He had not included that in his looking around.

Fang Longxiang’s eyes suddenly shone. He suddenly said: "If I were you, in what place can I put that peacock map in?"
    Bai Yu-jing: "You are not me."

Fang Longxiang said with a smile: "That’s good, I am not you. But I also do not have your longevity sword."
    Bai Yu-jing's complexion had changed as if all blood had drained from his face.

Fang Longxiang was laughing. Gently and swiftly, "ding", he had raised the longevity sword with his iron hook.
    The sword light is bright like silver, the sword handle was entwined with the purplish black satin.

Fang Longxiang was lightly caressing the sword spine, while peeking at Bai Yu-jing with the corner of his eyes. He muttered: "Good sword. It is really a good sword, but it’s only a pity that the sword handle made it look bad."
    Bai Yu-jing reluctantly said with a smile: "Later when I have the opportunity, I will certainly change it."

Fang Longxiang suddenly said with a smile: "Fine, I will change it for you."
    Bai Yu-jing smiled reluctantly, said: "You do not need to take the trouble. I have to decline your good intention with thank you."

Fang Longxiang said: "Since everybody is a good friend, why are you so polite."

He slowly reversed the sword, and swayed it. He used his two fingers to knock and listened to the sound. He said: "Well, how come the inside seems to be empty?"
    He used the tongue to lick his dry lip. It tasted liked the salty fish.

Fang Longxiang slowly nodded, said: "Mmm, it is not really empty, but it seems there is a rolled paper inside."
    Bai Yu-jing gave a long sigh and closed his eyes.

Fang Longxiang laughed. He patted the sword handle and gave it a turn with three fingers – the sword handle was really empty as it opened with the turn.

Only the secret inside the sword handle was not a rolled paper, but a loose needle.
    Niu Mangpan poisonous needle.

With a "zip" sound, several dozens Niu Mangpan poisonous needle already hit Fang Longxiang in his face, in his eyes. He covered his face with his hands and crazily roared loudly. He threw himself to Bau Yu-jing, as if he wanted to go out with Bai Yu-jing.

But as soon as he fell, he could not move anymore.
    The iron hook in his hand iron had penetrated his own face and completely messed up his profile.

It was cold and humid. But there was a sliver of light seeping through the window.
    The endless night had finally passed.

Bai Yu-jing lay down in the room, where he could feel Fang Longxiang’s blood from his face.
    The blood had soaked his upper and lower garments. There was an unspeakable grief in his heart.

This person had always been his friend. If he had any other choice, he would not have done what was done. But he knew that there was no other choice. Even if he submitted the peacock map, Xiao Fang would definitely not let him go. Moreover, he basically had never seen this preposterous peacock map.

Xiao Fang certainly would not let him go, because they were once friends.
    If you had betrayed your friend, you could not let him go later because you would not have the face to say goodbye to him.

The windows and doors were all still shut, the rooster crowed incessantly from far away, the sunlight gradually came through the window.

Outside the gate, there were suddenly sounds of footsteps of many people.

Bai Yu-jing was sighing in his heart: "Finally they have come."

He knew that the bellow of Xiao Fang a moment ago surely would bring all people to this place.

"Shop owner, where are you at?"
    "What’s the matter?"

"Are you sure that was boss Fang's sound a moment ago?"
    "I cannot be wrong."

"But that room is actually where that old lady lives."
    "I already suspect that that old lady has a little secretive appearance."

Young Master Zhu, Miao Shaotian, Zhao Yi-dao, the white horse Zhang San and the three people from Green Dragon Clan had already come.

Bai Yu-jing could only hope that they stood outside discussing for some time, so his accupoint would be have been released by that time.

But by now the window had already sent in some light. By using a crack torn by the iron hook a moment ago, a person's eye was observing – like a flame burning eye.

The white horse Zhang San: "What person do you see?"
    Miao Shaotian said: "Dead people, a room full of dead people."

He had just spoken that when the door had been knocked down. The three people from Green Dragon Clan had rushed in. But they only looked at the scene quickly before drawing back.

The situation in this room was really too pitiful, too fearful.
    After waiting for a while, Zhao Yi-dao and the white horse Zhang San slowly walked inside.

At the same time two people lightly gave a shout.
    The White horse Zhang San: "They are really dead."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "How can the shop owner say this is an old... ... " He discovered that the old lady was not old, he certainly could not continue.

The white horse Zhang San said: "Who is this person also? ... ... Gongsun Jing? How can it be Gongsun Jing?"

Suddenly Young Master Zhu sneeringly said: "Nobody has seen that there is a live person here."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Who?"

Young Master Zhu said that, "Certainly a stubborn person that had feigned that position."
    Indeed Bai Yu-jing originally intended to feign death temporarily, but Young Master Zhu actually walked to him. He squatted down and looked at him. He brought out his smile and said: "Bai-zi is resting?" That man in black was still like an inseparable shadow behind him.

The white horse Zhang San let out his voice: "Bai Yu-jing is also here! He has not really died."
    Young Master Zhu easily said, "You forget that Bai-zi is immortal."

The white horse Zhang San used the corner of his eye to cast a glance at Zhao Yi-dao. He coldly said: "Actually I do not know whether his headache hurts him?"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "I think it is sore. Let me fix it."

Bai Yu-jing had just opened his eye. He saw a steel knife as bright as snow chopping down to his throat.
    A good bright knife!

END OF CHAPTER 5

Quote Originally Posted by fastclock
    Great job. You're very fast.

There are 60 chapters in total. I hope you can finish all 7 books
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----

Quote Originally Posted by fastclock
    It's true that this translation is not really a 'translation' because of my lack of Chinese skill. So, there's nothing to prevent anyone from refining this work if they are so inclined. There's also nothing to prevent anyone from doing what I'm doing - unlike what the other translators are doing.

There's no doubt as well that Babelfish can throw up just pure garbage. So without any care at all that garbage would be useless. Someone did post a pure output of Babelfish and I hope noone else would make the same mistake.

The issue with almost all the current threads with the "refinement and care" is the lack of actual finished work posted. A finished thread usually takes years to do and it's just frustrating. That's why the prevalent of productive translators (bliss, bee etc.) are a good thing - but even then, might not be enough.

So, while this thread is not perfect or even good - I sure hope other people can do something similar to this thread to enhance our libary of finished works. That way, more people will get more happiness and this forum will become more "complete".

Thanks.
    Not that i wasn't appreciative of your efforts. Coming back from work, apart from playing computer games, reading wuxia translations are my fav way of relaxing.

And the 7 weapons series is really good, imho.

In terms of refinement, i meant that translations by ppl like Lanny and Moin are really work of arts and they really had the smooth feel like an opportunity to walk on a beach with your love ones, relaxing and pleasurable.

There will always be that tradeoff between quality and quantity. I think on average it has been taking me ~5 hours per full chapter. I can see how babelfish would help in that you would only have to edit which speeds things up a lot but certain plays on words and meaning would definitely be lost. But like fastclock says, if it helps bolster interest in the genre and increases the content on this forum, then it can only be a good thing.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

This story is getting very intersting ...thx for translating,fastclock..u r really fast

I haven't got a chance to read it yet, fastclock.. will get to it maybe next week! so can't comment on the story yet but the translation looks good.

'bout making it the work of arts.. hmm tough.. but you can always come back to edit it.. (that's what I promised myself everytime I posted something )

Default Chapter 6: The shadow of Wei Tian-ying

Chapter 6: The shadow of Wei Tian-ying

Chapter 6 Part 1

A good bright knife!
    The ice-cold steel knife progressed quickly to Bai Yu-jing’s throat. He suddenly could only looked at it without blinking.

This knife had not chopped the throat. The steel knife arrived on the throat and suddenly stopped.

Zhao Yi-dao stared at him. He suddenly said with a smile: "Bai-zi knows when this knife chops on the neck, it will fall?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I know."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "But you do not fear it."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "I know this knife will not chop me."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Oh?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Because there is something hanging on my neck."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "What thing?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "The Peacock map?"

Zhao Yi-dao changed his countenance and said: "You know about the peacock map?"
    The white horse Zhang San cut in and said: "Do you know where the peacock map is?"

Bai Yu-jing actually shut his mouth.
    Zhao Yi-dao sank his face and said: "Why don't you open your mouth?"

Young Master Zhu lightly said, "If there is a knife on my neck, I would also not able to say anything."
    Zhao Yi-dao laughed and with a "stroke" the knife already entered the sheath.

Young Master Zhu had squatted down again and smilingly said: "We complied with Bai-zi's request a moment ago. Now you can equally keep your promise. As long as Bai-zi help us to find the peacock map, we will let Bai-zi go immediately – you may even bring priceless gold jewelry to enjoy your whole life."

Bai Yu-jing smiled and said: "The Million Gold Hall master really speaks according to the principle."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "I am a businessman. I certainly understand how to make a fair transaction or how to discuss it!"

Bai Yu-jing said: "We certainly can discuss this transaction."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "I can see already that Bai-zi is a sensible person."

Bai Yu-jing said: "The peacock map is certainly in that Yuan girl’s hand. As long as you release my accupoint, I will lead you to find her."
    As soon as Bai Yu-jing said these words, he had already regretted it in his heart.

He should not have let the others know that his accupoint had been pressed. Now, the others could see that themselves. If someone were too anxious to conclude a matter, things could go unavoidably wrong.

Who knew that Young Master Zhu actually comply very quickly and immediately say, "Good."
    Once he said the word “good”, he had patted on him – not on Bai Yu-jing's pressed accupoint, but instead on the accupoint on his knee joint.

Bai Yu-jing’s heart was bitter, although he maintained his composure on his face. He lightly said: "Is it possible that you don’t want the peacock map?"
    Young Master Zhu showed a faint smile and said: "I certainly want it. But I do not dare to make Bai-zi's honorable self exhausted."

Bai Yu-jing said: "Young Master Zhu is too polite."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "So long as Bai-zi say where that Yuan girl, so long as we can find her, we can come back immediately to let Bai-zi go. Such way, we would not want to exhaust Bai-zi’s honorable self?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "Good, this method is extremely good."
    Zhao Yi-dao could not bear to interrupt and say: "You have thought about it, why don't you say it?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "It is only a pity that although I know where she is, I actually cannot say it."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Why not?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "I forget the name of the place."

Young Master Zhu sighed and said: "Fellows, can someone make Bai-zi remember that name?"
    Miao Shaotian coldly said: "I."

He suddenly passed through, the hand had dipped into the hemp cloth sack around his waist. There was an impressively striped poisonous snake in his hand.
    A ringed grass snake.

Zhao Yi-dao could not help but stepped back by two steps.
    Miao Shaotian sneeringly said: "Most snake meat is nutritious, if Bai-zi swallows down this snake, your memory could change for the better."
    His hand suddenly stretched out to Bai Yu-jing, the snake's red tongue had nearly glued on Bai Yu-jing's nose.

Bai Yu-jing sensed his muscles on the face gradually grow stiffer, the cold sweat gradually wetted his palms.

Suddenly, there was an extremely enchanting sound in the courtyard. It brought a smile, while saying: "Is everybody looking for me?"

Default Chapter 6 The Shadow of Wei Tian-ying Part 2

Chapter 6 Part 2

The early morning fog just rose up, whirling like a wind around in the courtyard. It formed a beautiful misty veil arrangement with the wisteria flowers above.

Yuan Zi Xia stood under the wisteria flowers, stood still in the fine mist of the dense fog. She hold a candle in her hand.
    She looked even more beautiful, kind of mystical with soft beauty, that it seemed like the wisteria flowers nearby her lose their colors.

Miao Shaotian and the white horse Zhang San had wanted to rush to her.
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Stop!"

She suddenly raised another hand and said: "If you two really come, I will burn this thing."
    The candlelight flashed in her crystal clear delicate hands that looked like jade. She lifted up high a volume of paper, holding it away from the candlelight only by a half foot.

Miao Shaotian and the white horse Zhang San stopped immediately, their eyes could not restrain from revealing the greediness.

The white horse Zhang San reluctantly smiled and said: "Miss should know that that item is worth a pile of gold. You certainly would not give it up by burning it."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I certainly know that. But if I die, what is the use of a pile of gold?

Miao Shaotian and the white horse Zhang San looked at each other and slowly drew back.
    Young Master Zhu actually walked forward, gave a deep bow and said: "Miss’ fragrant trace suddenly had disappeared causing a lot of worry. Unexpectedly, Miss had flown fast and come here."

Yuan Zi Xia charmingly said: "It is kind that master care about it."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "Thanks for the compliment."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I have heard that Young Master Zhu is not only a young millionaire, moreover gentle and courteous. Today, I can see for myself that the name is not empty."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "I also have heard that Miss is such a fairy maiden, a beautiful woman. Today I can see the reason and see it, I am most honored."

Miao Shaotian cannot bear to sneer and sayd: "Here is not the Million Gold Hall’s living room, where comes so much idle talk!"
    Yuan Zi Xia said with a smile: "Miao Dongzhu do not understand, what a woman like to listen the most is flattery. If each of you wants to win my favor, you should say some more idle talk."

Miao Shaotian stares said: "Why do I want to win your favor?"
    Yuan Zi Xia easily said that, "Because if I favor you, perhaps I can give you this thing."

Young Master Zhu suddenly big voice: "That’s not good, not good. This thing does not come to Miss easily, how can you give it to us so casually."
    Yuan Zi Xia smiled sweetly and said: "I thought so originally, but presently my idea is actually different."

Young Master Zhu said that, "Oh?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I am only a woman who is alone and forsaken. If I have this thing with me, sooner or later one day, I will unavoidably die in the other people’s hand."

Young Master Zhu sighed, appearing to have an infinite sympathy, and said: "In jiang-hu every step by step can be a dangerous narrow path, Miss would really need to be very careful."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "But if I have delivered this thing, then wouldn’t nobody come to look for me?"

Young Master Zhu reluctantly concealed his happiness on his face and said: "This makes a great sense. But if Miss wants to give out this thing, it will need to be at the right price as well."
    Yuan Zi Xia winked her eyes and focused. She said: "Then, the way Young Master Zhu say, how much should I receive?"

Young Master Zhu colored: "At least enough for a girl to enjoy a life-long endless wealth. Moreover, it has to be gold and jewelry, not any other."
    Yuan Zi Xia sighed and said: "I have also thought so, but... such great wealth, who would be willing to give to me?"

Miao Shaotian cannot bear to say loudly: "As long as you give the permission, each people here is willing to give to you."
    Yuan Zi Xia in great happiness: "That is too good, only... "

Miao Shaotian snatched asking: "Only how?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Inside there is also a friend of mine, can you let me have a look him?"

Suddenly nobody spoke, nobody was willing to take the responsibility.

Yuan Zi Xia sighed: "My hand is tired of lifting, if one is not careful, and burn this thing, what would happen? Even it burns a bit, that would be troublesome."
    In her hand, the volume of paper seemed to be nearer and nearer to the candlelight.

Young Master Zhu smiled suddenly and said: "Since Bai-zi is Miss' friend, Miss must be worried about him. This is perfectly understandable. Miss, please come."

Yuan Zi Xia made an effort to shake her head, said: "That is not good, I do not dare."
    Young Master Zhu said that, "Why?"

Yuan Zi Xia said: "There too many of you big men that stand in there. I am too afraid."

Young Master Zhu said that, "Miss wants us to go?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "If you can draw back to the side corridor, only then I dare."

Young Master Zhu said that, "Then?"
    Yuan Zi Xia pursed her lips and say with a smile: "There are so many people outside, can I make out anything with him? I only want to say two words, and then I will come out and give this thing. While everybody has this opportunity, you can discuss first who will take this thing."

Young Master Zhu looked at Zhao Yi-dao, Zhao Yi-dao looked at the white horse Zhang San.
    The white horse Zhang San suddenly said that, "I will ask him first to see whether he is willing to see you."
    He did not wait for the others to response, and had fled into the room like a flash. He had pressed five Bai Yu-jing’s accupoints, and then turned around to shove open the window.

Although the accupoints were the same, but each person's technique to press them were not necessarily the same. If someone’s accupoints had been pressed by three different techniques, even if someone else wanted to release them, it would have been very difficult.

If they found out that Yuan Zi Xia had planned to release his accupoints, it would be possible to act with enough time.

Young Master Zhu showed a faint smile and said: "Bai-zi certainly thinks highly of Miss, why would I limit that?"

Bai Yu-jing lay down on the place, looking at Yuan Zi Xia as she entered. He actually seemed to be looking at a stranger, there was no expression on his face.

Yuan Zi Xia was also staring at him with a very complicated look on her face, whether it was with ill or sadness.

Bai Yu-jing coldly said: "What are you doing?"
    Yuan Zi Xia was mournful while smiling. She said: "You... ... You really do not know what I am doing?"

Bai Yu-jing sneeringly said: "You certainly come to rescue me, because you are good. You have the same good intention as Fang Longxiang, you are all friends of mine."

Yuan Zi Xia hung her head and said: "I may just sneak off quietly. If I do not care about you, why should I come?"
    Her eyes were red, the tears had slowly dropped.

Suddenly a Green Dragon Clan person outside said loudly: "This thing is originally with the Green Dragon Clan, naturally it should be given to the Green Dragon Clan. Young Master Zhu and Zhao Bangzhu had agreed to it a moment ago."

Although Yuan Zi Xia’s eyes had some tears filling her eyes, but the corners of her mouth had actually revealed a happy expression

The wind had blown stronger. Miao Shaotian’s big golden links on the ear made dingdong noises, the two eyes burning like flame that aimed at the three people from the Green Dragon Clan.

Zhao Yi-dao was lying on the parapet, as if indifferent to this matter. But he never stopped taking a look.
    The white horse Zhang San tapped the pillar with his fingers. He couldn’t bear this kind of silence, and intentionally was making any sound.

The man in black was motionless shadowing Young Master Zhu’s behind. His face did not have any expression. This matter was actually irrelevant to him. All he cared about was that there were eight people in the family waiting for him to get the money to eat.

The Green Dragon Clan people were gripping tightly their fists, before one of them suddenly said: "Young Master Zhu said the words. You usually had the most credit, this time you could not go back on your word to renege on a promise."
    Young Master Zhu had finally smiled and said: "I certainly cannot, certainly cannot, only... ... "

"Only how?"
    This person’s stature was big and tall, with a full brazen beard. At a glance, it could be seen that he was a very temperamental person.
    Young Master Zhu said that, "Although I complied with you, but others... "

The dragon beard guy snatched in by saying immediately: "Young Master Zhu has the most effective and influential word. Even if only Young Master Zhu who has complied, brothers and I will feel relieved."

Young Master Zhu had smiled and said: "As long as I comply with you, you three could really feel relieved?"

The dragon beard guy said that, "Precisely!"
    Young Master Zhu sighed and said: "Good, I promise you."

The dragon beard guy became happier. His face cleared and he said, "Regarding this matter, the Green Dragon Clan would not forget Young Master Zhu ... "

Suddenly "zip", his voice suddenly got cut off.
    After that there were some miserably calls.

The miserable call was shouted by the others, because a golden link had suddenly penetrated his throat.
    He had not seen the blood, yet he did not have to shout again because he was covering his face.
    And then, the blood slowly flowed out to his neck...
    He stood on the left side, while the miserable call actually was given by the person on the right side.

As soon as Miao Shaotian acted, the white horse Zhang San also acted suddenly. He launched his palm, hitting the bridge of his nose.

The blood splashed everywhere. He was miserably shouting and covering his face, when the white horse Zhang San knees hit him. He collapsed down like the mud. The body had curled up, the tears and the nasal mucus flowed out together along with the blood. Then there was a sudden convulsion and he no longer moved.

The middle person was originally filled with joy, because if they could return the peacock map, that would no doubt be a great merit. The Green Dragon Clan always gave excellent reward to enjoy according to the person’s merit without any hesitation. While his heart was fantasizing what was coming to him: the gold, the beautiful woman and the glory, suddenly his two partners next to him all dropped dead.

Default Chapter 6 The Shadow of Wei Tian-ying Part 2 - Continued

Zhao Yi-dao stood opposite him, and coldly looked at him.

He felt his stomach contracting. Fear gripped him like an invisible hand, contorting and convoluting his stomach. He almost vomited before saying: "Zhao... Zhao Bangzhu (Leader Zhao), I thought you already agreed a moment ago... "

Zhao Yi-dao coldly said: "A moment ago no one knew whether the peacock map could be gotten or not, also nobody really had seen the peacock map, but now ... "
    He looked at the opening on the the window with a smile and said: "Now that the peacock map is essentially in our hand, why do we have to give it to the Green Dragon Clan?"

This person said: "The Green Dragon Clan always give distinction between gratitude and grudges, today Zhao Bangzhu has killed us, don’t you worry about the retaliation from the rest of the Green Dragon Clan?"

Zhao Yi-dao lightly said that, "You obviously were killed by Gongsun Jing, why would the Green Dragon Clan have to retaliate?"

This person had finally understood. The Green Dragon Clan also often shifted blame to the others.
    His whole body trembled. Clenching his teeth he said: "A Green Dragon Clan person is ready to sacrifice himself with a shining death. Zhao Bangzhu will not necessarily get the peacock map. Also, the Green Dragon Clan’s Wei Tian-ying will come immediately... "

Speaking of the three words in "Wei Tian-ying", he suddenly had the courage to say loudly: "Now perhaps he had already arrived. Although we three people died in your hand, you three people also should gave up any idea of living."

Hearing the three words in "Wei Tian-ying", the faces of Miao Shaotian, Zhao Yi-dao, the white horse Zhang San really changed. They could not help looking toward the front door outside simultaneously.
    The lantern at the gate lantern had been extinguished. There was no sound of people, nor any shadow of anyone.

Zhao Yi-dao sneeringly said: "No matter whether we die or live, you have to go first."
    The white horse Zhang San: "Now his head is certainly very painful."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "I will take care of it for him." The reflection of the knife flashed, the steel knife immediately left its sheath, the knife had chopped toward this person’s neck.

Zhao Yi-dao was known as “a knife”, it was hard to imagine how quickly and fiercely this knife forced downward.
    This person's hand had gripped his knife’s hilt, but he could not draw out the knife. He had to stand up to try to fend himself.

Who knew Zhao Yi-dao’s style unexpectedly changed in this flash, a horizontal knife, was stabbing on his chest instead.
    The blood splashed everywhere.

This person miserably shouted in a hissing voice: "Wei Tian-ying, Wei Tangzhu, you certainly ... must revenge us!"
    The accusing call was suddenly cut off, as he was surrounded by a pool of blood.

Quiet, and more quiet.

Although nobody had seen Wei Tian-ying, he had already grown monstrous, a mystical, and a fearful shadow in their minds.

Zhao Yi-dao dried the blood on the knife with the bottom of his boots. Miao Shaotian had also taken back the golden link from that person’s throat.
    The white horse Zhang San lightly caressed his own fists, while both of his eyebrows were knitted very tightly.

Young Master Zhu suddenly gave a long sigh and said: "These three people have finally felt relieved, but whose turn is next?"

The color of white horse Zhang San’s face changed, staring at Miao Shaotian.
    Miao Shaotian sneeringly said: "Young Zhang San, you can rest assured that the next one is not me."

Zhao Yi-dao suddenly coughed loudly and said: "Good. I want to let you know that, the sharp knife clan and the red hair clan have already tied our hands like brothers. From now on, Leader Miao’s matter, is also my matter.

Miao Shaotian laughed loudly and said: "When cooking the eggplants, the first one to select will get the softest. Do you understand these words?"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "I understand."

Miao Shaotian said with a smile: “I fear among the three of you, the next person will always be you. The younger one has more spiciness to it.”
    The white horse Zhang San’s face fell like the dying embers. He said: "Good. I do not necessarily fear you."

Miao Shaotian: "You try then."
    The golden link showed up in his hand as he readied himself.

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Miao Bangzhu should feel better that I will be behind you."

Miao Shaotian ferociously said with a smile: "Young Zhang San, go ahead."
    The white horse Zhang San roared, suddenly assaulted with his fists three times. Unexpectedly he already went all out in his fighting method.

Miao Shaotian was ninety percent sure that he had the victory in his hand. He certainly could not go all out with him, because he would his face. He retreated by three steps, and laughed: "Even if you go all out, it would still be useless... "
    The laughter suddenly became a roaring pitiful yell.

Zhao Yi-dao’s knife had penetrated his back. The knife’s point penetrated into the bone producing a loud crunch sound.
    Miao Shaotian’s body propelled forward as if he threw himself forward, when the white horse Zhang San’s iron fists attacked his face fiercely.

A bone-crunching sound.

Miao Shaotian fell on the parapet, the hand that hold the golden "zip" into the parapet.
    His body was supported by the golden link so not to fall down completely. However the bleeding face was distorted with protruded eyes burning with flame, filled with alarm, fear and anger. In a dampened voice: "Zhao Yi-dao, you... ... you cur, I die but I won’t forgive you!"

Zhao Yi-dao was scraping the blood on the knife with the bottom of the boots. He heaved a deep sigh and said: "This won’t help the matter. The sharp knife clan and the white horse clan are already tied like brothers. Why can’t you see that?"

The white horse Zhang San laughed loudly and said: "The others form an alliance by drinking the blood, we actually drink the plaster powder."

Miao Shaotian clenched his teeth, both hands entered the gunnysack on his waist.
    Zhao Yi-dao and the white horse Zhang San actually could not help retreating by three steps. Shoulder to shoulder they stood there, staring at his hands.

Although Miao Shaotian’s condition was not good now, but the Red Hair Clan originally owned the five poisonous things which everyone feared...

Who knew when he just put his hand in, his body suddenly leaped up. With a "thud", he hit the porch before slowly dropping down, unable to move.
    His hand had stretched out to show a bleeding poisonous snake bite on the back of his hand. It turned out the snake also appreciated the delicacy of Miao Shaotian’s blood, just like Miao Shaotian appreciated the delicacy of the snake blood.

Young Master Zhu gave a long sigh. He argued: "When the master bleeds, the poisonous snake makes an unpredictable move... A snake is a snake, if someone thinks he can befriend it like a person, he just wants to have bad luck."

The white horse Zhang San coldly said: "This person does not necessarily talk about friendship."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "That’s right."
    These two words were aimed at Young Master Zhu.

Young Master Zhu looked up and said: "Although Miao Shaotian has died, do not forget the “nine of the Red Hair Clan” are also difficult."

Zhao Yi-dao sneeringly said: "Although the “nine of the Red Hair Clan” are difficult, they are inferior to him, you don’t need to worry for us."

His hand had gripped the hilt. With flashing eyes at Young Master Zhu, suddenly a timely fist from him hit the white horse Zhang San’s ribs: it hit truly heavily.

The white horse Zhang San did not expect the hit at all and fell to the parapet with a “thud” sound.
    He had not turned around, but Zhao Yi-dao had drawn his knife!

A good quick knife.

The blood splashed, his blood was fresher. Miao Shaotian’s snake on the back of his hands had smelled the blood and suddenly slid towards his wound.

Zhao Yi-dao wiped both sides of the knife on the bottom of his boots. He sneeringly said: "You had said, this person does not talk about friendship. If you don’t want to talk about friendship, I would rather be the first one who don’t talk about friendship."

Young Master Zhu added: "That is true. If a person does not want to talk about friendship, this method is precisely the best one."
    Zhao Yi-dao turned around and smiled: "But we are actually talking about friendship."

Young Master Zhu said that, "Certainly."
    Zhao Yi-dao laughed and said: "It’s laughable that they do not know that Million Gold Hall and Sharp Knife Clan have formed an alliance for three years."

Young Master Zhu said that, "I am a person who keeps one's mouth shut."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "I am too."

Young Master Zhu smiled said: "Therefore nobody will know about this matter."

Default Chapter 6 The Shadow of Wei Tian-ying Part 3

Chapter 6 Part 3

The miserable shouts from outside were heard frequently like the crowing of the roosters in the distant place.

Bai Yu-jing’s complexion was pale and his face just became more and more ironic. But he couldn’t restrain revealing the sadness in his face.

He was certainly not sad for these people.
    What he was sad for was the entire humanity – the people's greed and cruelty.

Yuan Zi Xia complexion was also pale. She suddenly sighed gently and said: "You finally guessed who will be the last one standing?"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "In any case, it cannot be you."

Yuan Zi Xia nipped her lips and said: "You... ... You think I have deceived you, therefore you hope I would die little by little in front of you."

Bai Yu-jing shut his eyes. The sneer at the corners of his mouth had become very miserable. In a deep voice he said: "It is certainly not your fault."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "It is not."

Bai Yu-jing also sighed, said: "A person who got mixed in jiang-hu has to able to deceive others to survive. It was my mistake to let you deceive me. I cannot be resentful to you."
    Yuan Zi Xia’s face changed color. In a painful, low-spirited voice she said: "But I... ... "

Bai Yu-jing had suddenly interrupted her speech and said: "But you are also mistaken."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Oh!"

Bai Yu-jing said: "If you think you can use the peacock map in your hand to coerce them into your wish,
    you are mistaken."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "The peacock map in your hand is basically the same as in their hand. When they wish it, they may take it away casually."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Do you think I do not dare to burn it?"

Bai Yu-jing said: "You do not dare, because if you burn it, you will also die, and die very quickly. Moreover, it is not going to be difficult to extinguish the candle in your hand by their Wugong."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "But a moment ago... "

Bai Yu-jing had interrupted her again: "They did it intentionally a moment ago, only because they were looking first for the opportunity to kill. When nobody is in the way, then they will take your peacock map." He slowly said: "Young Master Zhu always works very carefully. He has paid a lot for this peacock map, therefore he is not willing to take further risk."

Yuan Zi Xia suddenly turned herhead, because by now she had heard Young Master Zhu's laughter. Then she saw that man in black and Young Master Zhu.

Young Master Zhu had folded his hands in front of him, standing in the entrance. He smiled: "I didn’t realize that Bai-zi know me already."
    Yuan Zi Xia belted out: "You go out now, otherwise I... ... "

She had not mentioned the consequence, when the candle in her hand had been cut up with a sudden flash of the knife. But the candlelight had not been extinguished. It cut up the candle in half, but the knife will always be ready.

The sword wielder Zhao Yi Dao.
    He raised the knife steadily, and looked at Yuan Zi Xia coldly.

Yuan Zi Xia’s face did not become red. She suddenly nipped her teeth, and made an effort to throw the peacock map to Young Master Zhu. She said loudly, "Take it away!"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Many thanks."

He blurted out these two words while rushing in. With the back of his knife, he had nipped the peacock map. The candle was extinguished with the rise and the fall of the knife. In the meantime, he took the advantage of obtaining the peacock map.

His hands were really deft in this tight situation.

Yuan Zi Xia suddenly said loudly: "I gave this thing to Young Master Zhu. Did you see it got snatched by someone?"
    Zhao Yi-dao’s face changed quickly from the wild joy after the grab.

Young Master Zhu actually laughed: "We are brothers. Whoever takes this thing, it is all the same."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "You do not fear he will have sole possession of it?"
    Young Master Zhu said that, "We had talked about our friendship."

Zhao Yi-dao smiled as well: "It is good. We had truly talked about the friendship. If anyone wants to sow dissension, I will want his life first!"
    Young Master Zhu however said: "Such being the case, you do not need to wait. Miss Yuan now has a very bad headache."

Zhao Yi-dao ferociously laughed: " I am the most adept at taking care of headaches."

Young Master Zhu said that, "I think it is better if you take care of Bai-zi first. He is a person who shows tender affection, and may not endure having to look at Miss Yuan's head being separated first."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "It doesn't matter who will go first. Sometimes my knife may cure two headaches at once."

Young Master Zhu said with a smile: "I think this knife is very interesting."
    Zhao Yi-dao laughed loudly: "It is guaranteed to be interesting."

Yuan Zi Xia hang her face. She stared mournfully at Bai Yu-jing and said: "I have harmed you... "
    Bai Yu-jing said: "It is not related at all."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I only hope you understand one matter:"
    Bai Yu-jing said: "Just say it."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I truly have not lied on some things I said. Regardless of anything I said in other matters, but about you and me..."

Default Peacock map

After reading the whole thing, I think the peacock map is more suitably translated as the peacock diagram. It is a diagram on how to make the peacock feather (the ultimate secret weapon). I will continue to use the peacock map for consistency - but just bear that in mind when reading.

Ok. I'm done with chapter 7. So this completes the Longevity Sword.
    I'll pass the torch to someone else, thanks
    I hope you enjoy reading this less than perfect translation.

Default Chapter 7: The first kind of weapon

Chapter 7 Part 1

Young Master Zhu laughed: "I know that you are sincere to him, therefore I will help you by letting you die together with him. If you have any speech you want to say, you should just wait until you’re on the road to Hades.”

This speech had not fully been said, his body suddenly stiffened. The corner of his eyes suddenly split open as if an invisible iron hammer suddenly struck him from the midair. And then his face got thoroughly distorted, before his body collapsed to the ground.

This man in black was certainly not with him, he was just standing still in there without any expression. However, there was a knife in his hand, a pointed knife with blood ... He finally did not stay behind Young Master Zhu. He certainly wouldn’t have suspected him to do something like this.

Dawn.

The roosters continued to crow however now it seemed there was only the sound of Young Master Zhu's respite. He bent down on the ground like a cow panting for breath. The blood did not stop flowing from his wound on the waist.

The man in black coldly stared at him with an unusual ridicule in his eyes.
    He was certainly not ridiculing himself, only others.

Zhao Yi-dao stared with his mouth open.
    If he had not seen this with his own eyes, he actually could not have believed that this was real.

Suddenly the sound of the panting breath also stopped.
    Young Master Zhu's body had turned into putty, a bloody putty.

The man in black looked at the trickle of blood on the tip of the knife, before finally saying: "You would agree that when I kill people, a knife is sufficient."
    Zhao Yi-dao step backed one by one and said: "But he... ... He certainly did not die immediately."

The man in black: "That’s because I do not want to let him die too quickly, and also to let him feel the crime he committed to the others.”
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Actually who are you?"

The man in black: "You cannot guess correctly?"
    Zhao Yi-dao looked at the entire expression of his face before his fear deepened. He finally sighed: “The skyhawk... You are Wei Tian-ying."

The man in black smiled.
    His eye revealed a happy expression like a pointed knife, but there was no expression at all on his face.

Zhao Yi-dao said: "You have already come since the beginning, you have been with us all along."
    Wei Tian-ying said: "Now don’t you also think it’s very funny?"

Zhao Yi-dao suddenly shouted out loudly: "Miss Yuan, quickly release Bai Yu-jing's accupoint. I will keep off."

Yuan Zi Xia sighed and said: "Why do you wait until now to let me release him? It is too late now."
    She turned her head and smiled at Wei Tian-ying. She said: "Second brother, you said it was not too late presently?"

When he heard the two words "second brother", Zhao Yi-dao’s entire person felt like being dropped into an ice hole from the midair.
    Second brother.

Wei Tian-ying was unexpectedly her second brother.
    They unexpectedly were in cahoots.

Zhao Yi-dao simply could not believe it. This kind of fact was too absurd, too strange.

Yuan Zi Xia had obviously stolen the Green Dragon Clan’s "peacock map", the Green Dragon obviously wanted to kill her.
    Wei Tian-ying was obviously the Green Dragon Clan’s person sent out to pursue and kill her.

How could they possibly be in the same side?
    Who could explain this kind of matter?

Default Chapter 7: The first kind of weapon

Chapter 7 Part 2

Zhao Yi-dao hung his head. He was looking at the knife and the peacock map in his hand like a dying mother looking at her son.
    He did not have any other words.

He dropped his knife, then held out the peacock map with two hands to Wei Tian-ying.
    If this occurred at another time, perhaps he could stall for time. But at present, all the impossible matters had all occurred that he suddenly discovered himself falling into an extremely complex, extremely ingenious, extremely fearful snare.
    The most fearful thing was, even until now, he did not know how he could fall.
    At this point, it had caused him to completely lose his fighting spirit.

Wei Tian-ying looked at the peacock map in his hand. The ridicule in his eyes became more obvious, as he lightly said: "You do not want to keep it?"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "I don’t think so."

Wei Tian-ying said: "I don’t think so."
    He received the peacock map, and then without looking, ripped the map into pieces and threw it away.
    The wind had blown, blown the torn pieces of the map like a flying butterfly.

Zhao Yi-dao was aghast.

For this peacock map, some people had betrayed their own people, their friends. For this peacock map, the blood which had flowed already could have dyed red all the lake water outside.
    But presently Wei Tian-ying did not even look, and had conveniently ripped it into pieces. What was all this for?

Zhao Yi-dao could only show a bitter expression, before turning his head and faced Yuan Zi Xia. He said: "This map is false?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Right, this map is false."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Really."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Not really, the real one is in peacock village."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "You... ... Did you rob this from Gongsun Jing’s hand?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I robbed this map."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "But this map is false."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I know."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "You knew perfectly well that it was false, then why also you had to take the risk to rob it?"

Yuan Zi Xia was smiling and said: "Because this matter is a snare."
    She smiled happily and charmingly. Then, she proceeded slowly: "This most ingenious part of the snare is the fact that we already know the peacock map is false. If we do not mention this point, I am afraid you could not understand this issue forever."

Zhao Yi-dao simply wanted to just faint away.
    For this map, they did not hesitate to go all out, to bleed, even did not hesitate to nip each other like the wild dogs.
    But this map was actually counterfeit material, not worth a single cent.
    For this map, there were countless tragic deaths washed in blood.
    Not only one could not smile, but one also could not cry.

Actually he didn’t know what kind of medicine Wei Tian-ying and Yuan Zi Xia were trying to sell.
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "The peacock map was originally bought by second brother, spending a lot of money."

Zhao Yi-dao with a dry lip said: "But after buying, you discovered that the map was a counterfeit material."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Right."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "You have to swallow the damaged goods, but you did not dare to make it widely known. Because whoever spent the Green Dragon Clan’s money only to buy a counterfeit material would not be forgiven by the Green Dragon Clan."

Yuan Zi Xia sighed, said: "Moreover second brother Wei also could not get this person, therefore I had to offer him an advice."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "What idea?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "I must protect second brother by giving this map to Gongsun Jing. I am his immediate superior, so when I ordered him to handle the selling of second brother Wei’s item, he certainly did not dare to suspect second brother Wei."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "This hot potato arrived in Gongsun Jing’s hands, his hands needed to be really broad.”
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "He should not receive it, but it was a pity that he had no alternative but to receive it."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "But... ... Why do you have to rob this hot potato from his hand?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Because I certainly want you to believe that this map is real."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "I do not understand."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "You are all very astute people. You certainly would not do business while suffering a loss."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Indeed we cannot."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "You ought to know also about the Green Dragon Clan’s custom of not offending their jiang-hu’s friend."
    Zhao Yi-dao sighed and smiled painstakingly: "Indeed I know it."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Therefore before you bid, you certainly must have a look first at this map to see whether it was genuine or fake. According to the Green Dragon Clan’s custom, this would not do."
    She charmingly smiled: "Looking at it this way, do you see how the problem lies?"

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Therefore you simply stole the map, others certainly could not suspect again that it was false."

This was one of human weaknesses. Not only she understood this psychology very much, moreover she also used it very well.

Zhao Yi-dao sighs: "Add to the fact that Gongsun Jing ran away from the punishment immediately, we certainly could not suspect a foul play."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Therefore you certainly would be anxious to pursue."
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Right."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "But if I could be very easily pursued by you, perhaps you would start to suspect something."
    Zhao Yi-dao painstakingly said with a smile: "Right. Not getting something easily is indeed always more precious."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "But I must be able to be pursued by you."
    Zhao Yi-dao had not understood and asked: "Why?"

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Because this map holds the key. We want you to believe that this map is real. We want you to see this map. We want you to kill one another in order to get this map, then... "

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Then what?"
    Yuan Zi Xia easily said with a smile: "After waiting for your demise, we can bring back your gold jewelry. We do not spend any effort to bring it back, moreover we do not need to worry that some people would come looking for trouble. Because you just kill each other and we are not related at all.”

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Originally you do this, because you want us to bring the gold jewelry."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "The money moves the will of the people, this saying you also ought to know."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "You pulled in Bai Yu-jing, because you also want something on his person."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "He has that sword also on his person."
    She suddenly sighed and said: "But I am very grateful to him. If not for him to protect me, perhaps this plan would not be completely successful."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Why?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Because if we want this plan to be completely successful, Gongsun Jing certainly must die first, otherwise Fang Longxiang would also refuse stubbornly to be involved."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Why?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Because if they did not die, this map would not necessarily have the assurance to fall on the hands that are willing to go all out to get it."

Zhao Yi-dao thought about it before painstakingly said with a smile: "Right. Because we had the assurance of attaining this peacock map, therefore only then would we kill Miao Shaotian and the white horse Zhang San."

Yuan Zi Xia also gave a sigh and said: "But if not for Bai-zi's longevity sword, how could Gongsun Jing and Fang Longxiang die that easily?"

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Had Gongsun Jing been kept in the dark like us?"
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "Certainly."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "Didn't he recognize you? Didn’t he know that you were also a Green Dragon Clan’s person?"

Yuan Zi Xia lightly said, "He was only a tiny world hall host (world hall host is the title in the clan-obviously we can see it’s not a very high position now), when he met a Green Dragon Clan’s person, nine of ten he probably would not recognize him."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "How did you swindle him?"

Yuan Zi Xia has smiled, said: "If I wanted his life it would be very easy, much less if I just want him to be swindled."

Zhao Yi-dao looked at her happy, and also charming smiling face. Finally he could not bear to emit a long sigh and said: "If I were him, I am afraid I would also be similarly deceived."

Yuan Zi Xia enchantingly said: "I am afraid you would be deceived as well, even more miserably."

Zhao Yi-dao said: "But since Fang Longxiang was also a Green Dragon Clan’s person, why did you have to kill him?"

<It seems to be missing a couple of sentences here. Also this probably includes the cutoff where the third part of the chapter begins. From the later part of the chapter we can see that Fang Longxiang was too greedy even for Green Dragon Clan’s taste.>

Zhao Yi-dao said in consternation, "Now it’s not the right time?"

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Certainly it is not."
    She smiled sweetly: "Now every cent of the money here would belong to me and second brother Wei."

Zhao Yi-dao was stunned momentarily. Then he smiled painfully: "I am also a world-wise person. I have looked at many sinister and ruthless people, and listened to many ingenious sly clever tricks. But compared with you, these people are simply like a child who are still nursing."

Yuan Zi Xia said with a smile: "Thank you the praise, I certainly would never forget it."

Wei Tian-ying suddenly said with a smile: "You have asked everything?"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Yes."

Wei Tian-ying said: "Now haven’t you already suffered some headaches?"
    Zhao Yi-dao said: "Indeed this hurts very much."

Wei Tian-ying said: "You can attend to your own headache?"
    Zhao Yi-dao sighed and said: "Luckily I also can attend to it, otherwise I am afraid it will hurt really badly."

He had really cured his own headache.
    - A person's head if it had been chopped down, it would not hurt again!

Bai Yu-jing had continuously looked on. While listening to all these, his face was similar to Wei Tian-ying’s, as if he had put on a mask.

“Easy to blend in” was also part of the “enduring technique”. But Young Master Zhu had never recognized him, certainly not because his “enduring technique” was very good.
    That was because Young Master Zhu never really cared about the role of this person – just an obedient bodyguard. In Young Master Zhu’s eyes, he was no more than a dog, very unimportant.
    If he was willing to care about the others, perhaps he would not die so miserably.

Wei Tian-ying looks at the knife in his hand, before he coldly said: "Zhao Yi-dao was an intelligent person, he was so quick that his head had not hurt at all."
    Yuan Zi Xia said: "When a smart person acts, he would not cause trouble for the others."

Wei Tian-ying said: "Bai Yu-jing?"
    Yuan Zi Xia blinked her eyes for a short period of time and said: "It seems that his intelligence was inferior to Zhao Yi-dao."

Wei Tian-ying said: "Therefore he had to trouble you."
    He suddenly stretched out his hand and delivered the knife in front of Yuan Zi Xia.

Yuan Zi Xia said: "You know I do not like holding a knife."

Wei Tian-ying said: "When you kill people, you do not use a knife?"
    Yuan Zi Xia enchantingly said: "Moreover I also do not see the blood."

Wei Tian-ying said: "Can you make an exception this time?"
    Yuan Zi Xia sighed and said: "You want me to do this matter, how will I refuse?"

She received the knife and turned around to look at Bai Yu-jing. She humorously said: "I really could not endure killing you but if I do not kill you, second brother Wei would beangry, therefore I had to apologize to you."

Bai Yu-jing said: "You do not need to be so polite."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I seldom use the knife, if this knife cannot kill you, perhaps it can hurt."
    Bai Yu-jing said: "It doesn’t matter."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Good, then I really would not be mad."

She suddenly turned around, the knife aimed at Wei Tian-ying.
    A good quick knife.

Besides her, certainly no one else could say that she could not use the knife.

Wei Tian-ying’s eyes had that ridicule expression. When this knife was launched, both of his hands moved and gripped the tip of the knife.

Yuan Zi Xia’s complexion had finally changed, really changed.
    Wei Tian-ying sneeringly said: "Do you know why I wanted to give this knife to you?"

Yuan Zi Xia was nipping her lips and shook her head.
    Wei Tian-ying said: "I want you to kill me."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "Why? "
    Wei Tian-ying said: "Because I am like you, I also want to have sole possession of this treasure."

Yuan Zi Xia sighed and said: "Did you want me to kill you first, so then you can start to kill me?"
    Wei Tian-ying said: "Right, otherwise I really could not endure to start."

Yuan Zi Xia sighs: "It looks like I had made a mistake after all."
    Wei Tian-ying said: "Each people would all make a mistake unavoidably."

Yuan Zi Xia said: "But you are also mistaken."
    Wei Tian-ying said: "Oh?"

Yuan Zi Xia said: "I must kill you, certainly not for wanting to have sole possession of it."
    Wei Tian-ying sneeringly said: "Is it to rescue him?"

Yuan Zi Xia mournfully said with a smile: "Just look at me. If I were not moved by the true feelings, how could I make a mistake?"
    Wei Tian-ying coldly said: "It is only a pity that he cannot rescue you."

Bai Yu-jing suddenly also blurted a sigh: "You are mistaken."

While saying these words, Yuan Zi Xia retreated by seven feet, the tip of the toe had nipped and shouldered the longevity sword.

Bai Yu-jing leaped up and grabbed this sword.
    When he finished saying these words, he launched three sword strokes, the sword light like star showers in the Milky Way.

Wei Tian-ying's knife perhaps may put up with these three sword strokes. It was only a pity that he was gripping just the tip of the sword.
    If his hand was empty, perhaps he may also fend the moves.
    It was only a pity that his hand were gripping his own knife.

He retreated while turning the tip of the sword up with his hands. This change was unexpectedly very quick.
    It was a pity that Bai Yu-jing's longevity sword was quicker.
    Red and white merged with the flash of the sword. The two bloody hands which had gripped the knife fell together.