Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: To Get Unstuck In Time 《隔世追兇》

I'm on episdoe 14. I think it's getting worse...

Originally Posted by Sutisa
    I can't believe how ahead you guys are, I've only just gotten the first tape = 3 episodes
    Yea... I only have the first two tapes/four episodes... and i still haven't watched them yet.... gonna do that tmmr... i just finished episodes 27-28 of Hidden Treasures
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

I wished the rest of the episode will arrive by next week......I just can't wait for them!!!!
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

a little island east of america and west of europe

Originally posted by samccx
    ahehehe... whats that actor's name anyway? i like him as he "lazy" scriptwriter in A Handful Of Love as well
    His name is Johnson Lee Sze Chit... he used to be a singer and DJ and has done a number of TVB travel programmes too.

His most memorable performance for me was as "Dog Dog" in "Not just a Pretty Face".

Well, i just finished watching the first four episodes of this series and so far so good.... i really like these suspenseful series... keeps you on edge.. haha... anyways.... hope it continues to be this good and keep going at this pace....
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Originally posted by realdeal
    I'm on episdoe 14. I think it's getting worse...
    totally agree.. .... its like... ... hmmm too complicated and too many events happening in a edpisode, makies my head spin :P

Plus you could guess the killer right away when the person is killed
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Originally posted by JunBao

Plus you could guess the killer right away when the person is killed
    Really? Then who do you think the killer is? I watched till 15 and still didn't know.
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

Originally posted by flora4eva
    Really? Then who do you think the killer is? I watched till 15 and still didn't know.
    i totally agree with you...i'm just done ep 15 and i have guesses on who the killer is.....but i'm not certain, and i'm usually a pro at guessing and figuring out who the murderer is....
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

Originally posted by kloey
    i totally agree with you...i'm just done ep 15 and i have guesses on who the killer is.....but i'm not certain, and i'm usually a pro at guessing and figuring out who the murderer is....
    I am guessing that Nicole was the one who killed the adoptive father for his money and power. But, I could not be sure whether it is right.

I really wonder how JunBao could have known who the killer is right away, unless he already read a sypnosis of the show.

kloey, who do you think is the killer? And what's the motive?
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

When I watch this series, it reminds me a lot of Hollywood movie "Frequency" starying Dennis Quaid and the guy in the Passion of Crist...He is the guy who plays Jesus. John....sth...
    In that movie, he uses his father old transmitter radio to communicate with his dad and change the future!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

yes, the idea probably is taken from frequency......
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

aargh this week I got three tapes all in the one go. So I'm up to episode 12 now. Couldn't believe it when my video lady said they had tape no 2,3,4. Its so good. I liked it when Flora swaps her mobile with Roger and he accidently discovers her private messages. hehehe then he confront her about it and she's trying to cover up. I don't know whether I want to see the fighting Flora now cas this Flora is so cute. Love her personality at the moment.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I only saw up to episode 15 too and I have no clue as to who the killer is either, but I have episodes 16 and 17 to watch later tonight.

I am guessing that Nicole was the one who killed the adoptive father for his money and power.
    I don't think that Nicole killed her adoptive father though, some reason I think that it's his mistress, that mysterious YH (or is it HY) person.

Originally posted by kloey
    :P nah.. ... just managed to guess it right :P hehe.. ... actually i only manged to guess it right when i am in the middle of edpisode 16. Howver, i did not really like to part where Morning has two diffrent kind of memory. I mean, why? why only him have 2 diffrent kinds of memory??? Can't his mother or Herman have it???
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

I just finished watching episode 18 and am absolutely dying to know what happens next... I don't want to spoil it for everyone else so I won't much more about it... I just wonder if they plan to rush the ending like in some other series (I think there is only 22 episodes), but I hope that it'll all make sense...

Anyways, just another quick comment... one thing I do like is how different Flora makes her two characters seem, there's just a very clear distinction (at least to me) between Ah San and Nicole. I really liked Ah San so much more than Nicole... Nicole is so cold it seems, and even their voices seem different with Nicole being more emotionless (kinda) and her voice even seems like a lower tone than Ah San...
    Last edited by luv4ever; 07-13-04 at 05:56 AM.

Originally posted by luv4ever
    I just finished watching episode 18 and am absolutely dying to know what happens next...

Anyways, just another quick comment... one thing I do like is how different Flora makes her two characters seem, there's just a very clear distinction (at least to me) between Ah San and Nicole. I really liked Ah San so much more than Nicole... Nicole is so cold it seems, and even their voices seem different with Nicole being more emotionless (kinda) and her voice even seems like a lower tone than Ah San...
    You had watched episode 18? Which country are you from? You can get the show so fast?? I am in Singapore here and have to wait and wait

Yes, Flora does very good acting by having two totally different personality. I was hoping so much to see the cool-looking and prettier Nicole at the start of the show. But, after watching Kou Shan, I like Kou Shan so much better! Nicole looked so "evil". I don't like Nicole
    Denisehocc.com Forum

Do come and visit!

Originally posted by JunBao
    :P nah.. ... just managed to guess it right :P hehe.. ... actually i only manged to guess it right when i am in the middle of edpisode 16. Howver, i did not really like to part where Morning has two diffrent kind of memory. I mean, why? why only him have 2 diffrent kinds of memory??? Can't his mother or Herman have it???
    well he is the one who changed everything so it kinda makes sense if he knows both sides
    btw, if he didn't, we would have to go through the whole series again to see how he solves the cases, he would also not know ah san-and wouldn't care and help her so much...
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

Originally posted by luv4ever
    I just finished watching episode 18 and am absolutely dying to know what happens next... I don't want to spoil it for everyone else so I won't much more about it... I just wonder if they plan to rush the ending like in some other series (I think there is only 22 episodes), but I hope that it'll all make sense...

i'm at the same spot! i totally understand what you mean...theres so much happening and yea, hopefully they wont rush the ending...its 20 eps...and that means 2 more to go...
    i luv the difference between them too! its awesome

You had watched episode 18? Which country are you from? You can get the show so fast?? I am in Singapore here and have to wait and wait
    I'm in Canada but I actually can't rent the show but have to download it online so I can only get it as fast as whoever makes it available for upload.

I also finished episode 18. You can get it online, as long as you know how to use BT. The quality isn't bad at all.

Hehe, you guys should tell others "spoilers included". Ah San turning into Nicole is the biggest twist of the whole story.