Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is easiest and is hardest to learn: 9 Yin, 9 Yang, BMSG, or YJJ?

Default Which is easiest and is hardest to learn: 9 Yin, 9 Yang, BMSG, or YJJ?

Among these four (9 Yin, 9 Yang, BMSG, and YJJ), which one is the easiest to learn, and which one is the hardest to learn? Provide your reason and explanation, please.

Easiest to learn have to be BMSG, considered how easy DY learned that. He was just a scholar with no martial art, internal energy at all. But still he learned BMSG pretty fast althought he couldnt control it.

I hardest to learn? pass

i think that is YJJ but im not sure

easiest : 9 Yang or BMSG, dont know which one is easier considering both ZWJ and Duan Yu without any decent basic martial art can master them. ( maybe not completely mastered for Duan Yu case.)

Hardest : Definitely YJJ although 9 Yin is also pretty hard to master.

Just wondering, did GJ ever master 9 Yin completely ? I still think that he was no where around 60-70% of mastering 9 Yin. Don ask me, thats just my gut feeling
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

but ZWJ used abt 5-6 years to learn 9 yang while DY used i dont know a month maybe??

so BMSG is the easiest to learn

see thats why it's tricky although bei ming is easy to lern it's hardder to actually advance another level like yjj,9yang and 9yin they all have limits in terms od how much a person can go i'm mean after zwj mastewred 9 yang till the time the story ended his internal strength did'nt really improve, in contrast as long as thiers people for dy to suk or his willing to the boundaries r limitless. But i think overall bei ming is a much hardder way of acquiring qi whereas afetr u master 9 yang, yjj and 9 yin u have massive qi's. But if i had to choose which one i would prefer to lern i would say bei ming it's a completely different qi lol, that yin yang crap dosen't affect it lol.

Originally posted by Exodus
    Easiest to learn have to be BMSG, considered how easy DY learned that. He was just a scholar with no martial art, internal energy at all. But still he learned BMSG pretty fast althought he couldnt control it.
    But, it's precisely because DY has no internal energy that it is easy for him to learn BMSG. BMSG requires a person to remove all his existing internal energy before learning BMSG and from what I understand from watching DGSD96, removing the internal energy is the hard and dangerous part.

Oh yes, I forgot to add that when we discuss YJJ we should consider the DGSD's YJJ, 'cause the other YJJ (like SOD's YJJ and DOMD's YJJ) did *not* look too impressive.

From easiest to hardest:-

1) Either 9 Yin or 9 Yang

Probably similar in terms of difficulty.

3) Bei Ming Shen Gong

4) YJJ

So far I agree with Han Solo.

Eh? I found SoD's YJJ pretty impressive. If you could match RWX, I'd say it's pretty darn good (DFBB doesn't count since his/her art is paying the ultimate sacrifice for ultimate power).

i would'nt exactly say sunflower maual is the ultimate power, more like avergae dgsd power.lol

Originally posted by rabadi
    Oh yes, I forgot to add that when we discuss YJJ we should consider the DGSD's YJJ, 'cause the other YJJ (like SOD's YJJ and DOMD's YJJ) did *not* look too impressive.
    YJJ is impressive. XXDF is not able to absorp it in XAJH.
    It did not look impressive 'enough' probably because of some powerful fighters, who reach their martial arts to a frightening level, are around. Example: DFBB

In LDJ, YJJ's practitioners most probably have not reach the level of the abbot in XAJH.

IMHO, the difficulties should be..
    YJJ, BMSG, 9 Yang - 9 Yin (from easiest to hardest)
    There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
    Plato

That's why I put * around the word "not" (see quote below). I knew it that some people will find SOD's YJJ impressive

Originally posted by rabadi

i think bei ming out of the 4 is the hardest to master becos they really isn't a limit, just go on suking sprees, theologically u can never run out.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    i think bei ming out of the 4 is the hardest to master becos they really isn't a limit, just go on suking sprees, theologically u can never run out.
    Don't get me wrong, but.. what is there to master when all it has to do is suck, suck and suck? I probably have to revise my opinion, this should be the easiest to learn.
    There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.
    Plato

it's the easiset to lern when u have no chi
    but thats like 1 in a million chance of getting ur hands on it, so how is it easy u must get rid of ur existing chi in order to lern bei ming.

Originally posted by SolidSnake

IMHO, the difficulties should be..
    YJJ, BMSG, 9 Yang - 9 Yin (from easiest to hardest)
    Any reasons behing this thinking?

Originally posted by - L1n -
    it's the easiset to lern when u have no chi
    but thats like 1 in a million chance of getting ur hands on it, so how is it easy u must get rid of ur existing chi in order to lern bei ming.
    All a teacher have to do is pick one of his/her novice student, teach him that and tell him to go suck other people energy. What could be easier?
    Plato

Originally posted by Han Solo
    Any reasons behing this thinking?
    Here's how I see it:

YJJ, although highlighted, is still one of shaolin art. I hardly think that as such is created with so much complicated terms. They bound to have some more monks/disciples learn it in most, if not every, generation. Probably what it took is time (slowly developing), but it does not take a genius to learn it.
    BMSG is, well, you know the drill.
    Arts such as 9 Yang and 9 Yin are created for purpose. Not much said about the creator of 9 Yin, but 9 Yang obviously created to counter QKDNY. You have to be a genius martial art like GJ or ZWJ to be able learn it fast.

What do you think?
    Plato

Imho, the reverse would be true.

Let us examine the circumstances behind the prominent persons who learnt it and then try to arrive at an empirical conclusion.

1) YZZ
    In DGSD, the text was in Sanskrit. Throughout the generations, it was known to be written by Damo. However, very very few persons have learnt of it before. We do not know if anyone prior to DGSD has learnt it before. This assumption that it was too hard to learn was postulated to be the reason why it was so lightly guarded, enabling Ah Zhu to be able to steal it.

Of the two persons to semi-learnt it, YTZ and JMZ, both of did not completely mastered the skill. Further, it was said that the you require an enlightened state and learning works in a perserve way. The more you want to learn, the less able are you to learn it.
    In addition, JMZ, a veritable genius in martial arts, suffered significant fire-deviation when learning this martial arts.

The SOD version of YJJ was significantly different. I will decline to comment.

Summary: YJJ was very very hard to learn or master.

2) BMSG.
    Only Three persons were known to master this. The Two Xiao Yao elders and DY. It requires the users to lose all internal energies.

Summary: May be easy to learn, but even DY didn't master it and there's always a risk of fire deviation.

3) 9 Yin
    ZBT and GJ pretty much learnt it in a single attempt. Other Greats such as H7G and YD also absorbed the essence easily.
    THis might meant a few things either that the text/manual are easily learnt or they are very talented practitioner. Probably both are true.

MCF and husband couldn't learn it properly due to lack of Vol. 1. But even then what little that they learnt was adequate to rise to sub-Great level. Same with ZZR except that her version was HR's abbreviated version.

Summary: Relatively easy to learn.

4) 9 Yang.
    ZWJ, Z3F, JY etc are bassically without any martial arts training and yet they learnt it easily.

Summary: Relatively easy to learn.

Thus,
    1) Either 9 Yang or 9 Yin

3) BMSG
    4) YJJ

Yours,
    Han SOlo