View Poll Results: Favorite Couple: Kwok Jing and HR or Yang Guo and XLN

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kwok Jing and Huang Rong

14 60.87%
  • Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu

9 39.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Favorite couple: YG and XLN or KJ and HR?

Banned

Default Vote: Favorite couple: YG and XLN or KJ and HR?

Am bore, heheeh, I just want to know you guys opinion, whom are your favorite couples.
    1) Kwok Jing and Huang Rong
    or
    2) Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu

and why?

My vote goes for Kwok Jing and Huang Rong, I guess because they are more cute, fun. Well, other reason might be, Huang Rong never got rape, lolz!!!!!! And Huang Rong is Smart, lolz!

GJ and HR.

Guo Jing+Huang Rong=perfection
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

YG and XLN

Why? coz they are more loving and devoted to each other. Who doesn't want a relationship like that? GJ put his country first, that's good and all but poor Rong'er gets second place.

Banned

Well, call me weird, but I want a guy like Kwok Jing, where he put the country first. Because if I were him, I do the same thing, asking me to choose between my lover and country, ofcourse I choose my country. The lives of MILLION of people are in my hand, ofcourse it more important then my lover, and I bet Huang Rong UNDERSTAND that too.

And plus, Huang Rong is smart, lively, entertain, cute, and fun, and plus their relationship is PURE, call me weird, but in Wuxia ancient stuff, being rape is a big thing. I almost think XLN and Yang Guo was a perfect couple too, until she got rape, which RUIN my whole image.

I do not understand the reason to dislike the YG and XLN couple, just because she got raped by a taoist, it's not like she wanted to be violated like that. I think if a girl got raped and a guy like YG would still accept her and love her just the same and not judge her that's does say something about the guy doesn't it? Yes, that YG truly loves her. So that rape arguement is not good, I totally disagree with that.

As for me, I vote GJ and HR because their story was more developed, romantic, cute, and they did great things together like trying to save Southern Song from Mongolia and they lived a full life together, had three children and died together. Not to mention, they had great chemistry and understanding for each other.

BTW, I was rewatching roch83 and Liang Jia Ren's version of the older Guo Jing and how he treats Yang Guo, it's seems YG is like the son he always wanted, wel that's before his only son was born, but it seems GJ cared for YG a great deal, like a father to a son.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-21-04 at 11:37 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

If I were Guo Jing, I retreat to Peach Blossom Island and live the rest of my life in peace with my Rong-er when the war is hopeless. I did my part and my best for the country but to no avail, so I have a clear conscience and no regrets.

And as for XLN not being perfect coz she's been raped, well that's just f***** up. If I love someone, I wouldn't care less what happen, I would always be there for her. Her happiness and well-being is priority. IMAGE??? What about it? Just becoz she's been raped, you should just abandon her for the sake of ur image? What kind of reason is that?
    Last edited by SkineePanda; 06-21-04 at 11:43 PM.

I don't dislike Little Dragon Girl because she was raped. I feel sorry for her.

I do, however, dislike her because she can be annoying.

Banned

Excuse me, It my reason and it make sense to me, and hell no, I would not marry a girl if she lost her virgin, you marry her if you want to, that your business.
    I don't care if you disagree or not, cuze everyone has their opinion, you think my reason are f**** up, your reason f***** too.
    IMAGE is important to me, and it gonna stay important whether you like it or not. I create the poll for the vote and for people to states reason why? You cannot except that I think XLN got rape is why I don't like her, that up to you, you think you come here to argue with me and say it f******* up gonna change my view, yeah rite.

Too bad, if a guy kiss up to his wife alot, and think she #1, to me, that guy don't even good enough for me, if you think it good enough for you, go find a guy like that and get marry. Lolz, for all I care.

don't get fuss up if other people opinion are not the same as you, and am not saying this to you only, am saying this to myself too.
    Last edited by Question; 06-21-04 at 11:51 PM.

Originally posted by Question
    Excuse me, It my reason and it make sense to me, and hell no,
    IMAGE is important to me, and it gonna stay important whether you like it or not. I create the poll for the vote and for people to stay reason why? You cannot except that I think XLN got rape is why I don't like her, that up to you, you think you come here to argue with me and say it f******* up gonna change my view, yeah rite.

don't get fuss up if other people opinion are not the same as you, and am not saying this to you only, am saying this to myself too.

I'm not trying to change ur views, I'm just trying to say ur reasons and beliefs are twisted and probably u as a person too. And good luck on the virgins.
    Last edited by SkineePanda; 06-21-04 at 11:56 PM.

Different people have different views. And have the latitute of preference wether or not it fits other's taste. Just cool down.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

i piked yg and xln, the perfect match if we speciafically talk about love.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    i piked yg and xln, the perfect match if we speciafically talk about love.
    I thought they were a bit overkill myself. True love is fine, but Jin Yong laid it on so thick with Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl that it could almost put a person into a sugar-induced coma.

Originally posted by Question
    Excuse me, It my reason and it make sense to me, and hell no, I would not marry a girl if she lost her virgin,

Wow then your chance to getting married is slim, do u know how difficult to find a virgin nowadays?

YG still wanna to marry XLN after knowing that she has raped, that just show how much he really loves her. Would KJ do the same thing?
    Yes KJ is a great hero protecting his country and stuff. But when it comes to passionate love who can compete with YG and XLN!

So my vote goes to YG and XLN, favorite couple of mine
    Last edited by Exodus; 06-22-04 at 05:08 AM.

Originally posted by Exodus

YG still wanna to marry XLN after knowing that she has raped, that just show how much he really loves her. Would KJ do the same thing?
    Yes KJ is a great hero protecting his country and stuff. But when it comes to passionate love who can compare to YG and XLN!

So my vote goes to YG and XLN, favorite couple of mine
    I'm sure GJ will still love HR deeply even if she lost her chastity. YTZ's love for A Zhi might be a match for YG.

Yup, 100% sure GJ would still love HR even if HR lost her virginity. I also agree with superboy, eventhough it was a one-sided love affair, YTZ's love for Ah-Zhi was really deep.

Banned

Originally posted by Exodus
    Wow then your chance to getting married is slim, do u know how difficult to find a virgin nowadays?
    Actually No, I know plenty of people that still virgin this days, and in fact one of the person I dated is a virgin, how I know? I know them since kids, unless they lost their virgin when they 5? hahahahaha
    And no, me marry someone that lost their virgin, I rather not marry at all lolz!!!!!!!!

As I state above, one of other reason why I choose Kwok Jing, is because he a MAN, put the country first. That is totally someone you want to marry, rather then someone put the LIVES OF MILLION innocent people away and run away to live with some girl? NOT my definition of a MAN.
    Last edited by Question; 06-22-04 at 05:59 AM.

Just want to ask you a question Question. If you love a girl a lot, and she also love you a lot, will you still dump her if she lost her chastity under cicumstances similar to XLN? Sorry, just out of curiousity.

Maybe we should limit ourselves to just discussing the wuxia characters of L/ROCH, guys. This is skirting dangerously close to *relationship* territory, and SC pounces on that faster than Au Yeung Fung on a loose copy of 9 Yum Jen Ging.

YG & XLN = The most boring Couple. Thats it nothing more.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature