Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rachel Ngan

Default Rachel Ngan

She plays princess fragrance in Book and Sword 2002.
    That's the only series I've seen her in. She played the part pretty well. She has an indonesian look to her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.starzpeople.com/photos/378_1.jpg')
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

i heard she's 1/4 pakistan..

think she's pretty.. but somewhat weird looking..

I think she looks pretty in some angles but ugly in others.

Should catch her in Mission in Trouble starring Michael Tao, Yo Yo Mung and lots of talents. She is very good here as a computer genius with high IQ, a naive and bubbly girl from Malaysia compare to her gentle image as Ha Si Lai.

I think she look fine in any angle. She's one of the greatest-lookin girls.

Omg this girl i couldn't stand everything of her in Book and Sword 2002 ..especially her face!!!! But in Mission Of Trouble she's fine
    WU ZUN ! <3

Oooh I've seen her before! Not in any series yet but in this movie called "Love For All Seasons."

she started out in modelling and then, she got her screen debut on a Aaron Kwok music special (which was bundled on one of Aaron Kwok's compilation CD's.)

then somehow, she got into acting and was featured in Gen-Y Cops...
    the rest is history...

Quote Originally Posted by junzi
    I think she looks pretty in some angles but ugly in others.
    I feel the same way about Kirsten Dunst. There were some scenes that Kirsten looks like shes sick while in others she looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 18_Dragon_Palms
    I feel the same way about Kirsten Dunst. There were some scenes that Kirsten looks like shes sick while in others she looks fine.
    i so agree with you.
    WU ZUN ! <3

agree too! but ya just rented MIT today. i saw her in this serie and she's better in her. i just though she was soo dead in book & sword. u noe its her eyes. its's very big but her pupil is a bit too small. there's more white part than the pupil. but her character in MIT is not boring. yoyo's boring.
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

lol i know eh bittersweet? im almost done mission in trouble, continue to watch it after the first 2 hours. it gets better later on. I hated yoyo's short hair style haircut and her wardrobes. she looked a lot better hair and wardrobed in the W files. and rachel is fine in MIT but i was just wondering, was she really a model to begin with? she looks so thin though. :T
    WU ZUN ! <3

ya it think i'm gonna like rachel's character in this movie. she's smart and helpful. is she a model? i really don't noe but she could be. as for yoyo,, i don;t noe y but i nevered like her. even her character in MIT or the W files. i don't like her. she's soo rude...and cold...and not pretty n doesn't act well either. how'd she get promote??
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

I think she begun modeling since 17. At then I looked at her pictures in a magazine article and I was like "Oh my god, she's fine. Plz let her be my little wifey". She's only almost exactly a yr older than me, she's born in Jan 83'.

she was in the W files??
    WU ZUN ! <3

no....i meant yoyo! i think rachel's fine in MIT. even better than yoyo that's y i was wondering y yoyo gets promoted

oh! lol! it'd be crazieee if i didnt know yoyo was in the W files. hahaah anyway, yoyo, well... i dont know ... i think she looks okay.. not that ugly though. but in MIT her short hair annoys me.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    ya it think i'm gonna like rachel's character in this movie. she's smart and helpful. is she a model? i really don't noe but she could be. as for yoyo,, i don;t noe y but i nevered like her. even her character in MIT or the W files. i don't like her. she's soo rude...and cold...and not pretty n doesn't act well either. how'd she get promote??

not trying to sound cocky but ....it's called acting.
    if she made you feel that way, then i can surely say to you that she's done a pretty damn good job at it.

hey bittersweet, how far are you in MIT? do you think she over reacts a bit?
    WU ZUN ! <3

i just watched up to eps. 7-8. well she's too stiff in the series. i think she should take others advice and not just go on and do stuff herself. tinlunlau....don't call ur self cocky or whatever...its just my opinions.. i mean i can think this actress is really good and u can say that she totally sucks but still...ppl have different points of view so feel free to say whatever u think