Thread: Further DGSD question III

Default Further DGSD question III

Hi all

did Duan Yu's internal energy increase at all between the time he first met Jiumuozhi to the time he used 6MSJ against Murong Fu at shaolin?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

that depends on if he have time to sucks other people internal energy, but then when your time is chasing women, internal energy cultivation is a low priority - lol

Possibly

the One Yang Solitary Finger has maturity levels but I don't know about 6MSJ it seems like it is mega powerful since day one of use.

6MSJ is supposed to be irreversible its either you get hit or you dodge the energy relesed from Duan Yu's fingers.

Duan Yu was only able to release 6MSJ because he was pissed off with Mo Yung Fok for hitting his father.

Reason I wonder is, when Duan Yu first met Jiumuozhi, prior to using 6MSJ for the first time, it is already said that he had accumulated extremely rare amount of internal energy, very few people in the world could compare. If it grew more, he could have had more internal power than JMZ, XF, et al by Shaolin gathering.

Except for the times when he was leeching energy, I don't think DY's energy grew at all during the story. After he learnt half a bucket of Bei Ming, I don't recall him being described as ever practicing any kung fu at all. So his energy level should be constant until the various points where he leeched energy.

Does DY's energy ever runs out anyway? I thought you need to meditate to recharge yourself once in a while after you used your energy.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

while we're on this topic, I've just found out that Xiao Feng considered Duan Yu to have more abundant internal energy, just after they first met.

这么试了几次,那大汉已知段誉内力之强,犹胜于己

"After several tries, the big guy [XF] already realized Du Yu's strong internal energy exceeds his own."

Hmm... maybe BMSG had a similar feature with QZ internal energy cultivation in that it would grow even when the practitioner was sleeping?

Theres a LOT about BMSG that we do not know about. DY just learnt the tip of the iceberg, casually at that. XZ without ANY knowledge of BMSG, still benefitted from the enormous amount of Bei Ming Zhen Qi in his body in incredible ways like the auto shield mode.

While we're on the subject of DGSD questions, at the end where MRF uses the poison to weaken DYQ and DY's parents and kills all the women, was DYQ actually supporting him or just playing along trying to get the antidote. From the adaptations, I get the feeling he was trying to secretly help DY (never read the books).

was DYQ actually supporting him or just playing along trying to get the antidote. From the adaptations, I get the feeling he was trying to secretly help DY (never read the books).
    That is correct. by that time, Duan Yanqing already realized Duan Yu was his de facto son; he also knew MRF would not honor his words to be loyal to Dali, so he secretly helped Duan Yu defeat MRF.

after dy sucked ji mo zhi' energy his 6 mai went of the scales lol see what he did to 4th eveil goddamn that would of bein a painful death.

Originally posted by - L1n -
    after dy sucked ji mo zhi' energy his 6 mai went of the scales lol see what he did to 4th eveil goddamn that would of bein a painful death.
    I thought the 4th Evil was killed by the 1st Evil DYQ himself?

Edit: my mistake. That was the 3rd Evil
    Last edited by rabadi; 07-18-04 at 09:04 PM.