Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duan Yu and the Girls

Default Duan Yu and the Girls

It is said that in the third edition of DGSD, Duan Yu will NOT end up with Wang Yu Yan, a goddess of all goddesses, beauty at its pinnacle, the epitome of female physical attributes. Wang Yu Yan is simply as beautiful as beauty can get.

Instead, Duan Yu will end up with EIGHT other girls, all cute, pretty and beautiful as well, but off course NOT on par with Wang Yu Yan. Duan Yu will be the luckiest man alive in Jin Yong universe quantity-wise, better than his Dad and even Wei XiaoBao.

Well, certainly having EIGHT wives is better than one (from a man's point of view during that time, and he can afford it too since he's the KING of DALI).

But what's your opinion on this revision ? Are these EIGHT girls worth the exchange with the irreplaceable goddess WANG YU YAN ? Do you think Duan Yu is getting the better of the deal by having EIGHT less prettier girls than the incomparable Goddess of DGSD ?

I don't have a knack for sophisticated math but I know that 8 > 1,

IRL, I'll take 8 beauties over 1 super duper unbeatable beauty anytime. Because IRL, there is no perfection of the human face.

Anyway, with 8 wives, he is gonna lose a lot of his Bei Ming energy.....

The more the merrier I say

It'll be interesting to see who'd be doing the sucking in that case The Bei Ming Shen Gong practitioner or...
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Originally posted by CC
    IRL, I'll take 8 beauties over 1 super duper unbeatable beauty anytime. Because IRL, there is no perfection of the human face.

Anyway, with 8 wives, he is gonna lose a lot of his Bei Ming energy.....
    Bei Ming energy is like rechargeable battery. When it's out of power, recharge or suck it.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Originally posted by The Janitor
    Bei Ming energy is like rechargeable battery. When it's out of power, recharge or suck it.
    just suck the energy from his 8 wives, I mean you give some and you take some, lol

whats 8 wifes got to go with using up his Bei Ming energy?

Post Strike 1

Uhh...Guys. Discuss all you want but please keep the sexual connotations and innuedos to a non-existant state in this thread and forum please. In other words, keep it clean and rated PG.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-25-04 at 05:12 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

lol... i think i got it...

Don't forget that WYY is not just about beauty. She's like a walking library of martial arts. With DY's talent and bei ming inner power, he probably can master all the martial arts in the wulin.

That's a big loss... although I don't think he needs other martial arts. DY basically know the 3 best martial arts - inner power cultivation, lightness of kung fu, and attacking techniques - the world has ever known in JY universe.

But still he could be the next Sweeper Monk with WYY knowledge and pointers.

The 8 wives can't provide him with this type of knowldege, although he surely can get more variety in terms of romance and more children for years and years to come ... LOL

WYY's knowledge is fairly shallow; she possesses little to no knowledge of the -really- good martial arts. I don't think learning a bunch of (compared to XYP/6MSJ) crap kungfu is going to help DY that much, to be honest.

I'd take the 8 wives. Variety, dontchaknow.

In this modern day, I'd certainly pick 1. But:
    1. It is DY we are talking about
    2. DY can really afford it financially
    3. In the past it was not uncommon to have more than 1 wife
    So, IMHO DY would take 8, although perhaps deep inside his heart he still longed for WYY.

BTW, who were all those 8 wives?

DY having eight wives? What a player!

Does anyone know who they are and are any of them his "sisters"?

good good!!! always tot WYY is tad of a bit annoying!!! serve her rite for picking MRF over Duan Yu!!!

Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    DY having eight wives? What a player!

Does anyone know who they are and are any of them his "sisters"?
    None of them is his biological sister. I think all of them come from the same Duan's bloodline.

Originally posted by The Janitor
    None of them is his biological sister. I think all of them come from the same Duan's bloodline.
    This I laready know, thats why I had the word sisters in inverted commas, but you are most right on that one mate!

A lot of the girls that Duan Yu is associated to is a daughter of Duan Zeng Shun who DY thought was his biological father but his real father is the head of the Four Meanies!

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

If I'm not wrong, the other wives other than his suppose sisters are XZ maids from lingjiu palace

jy is just stuffed up if this rumour is true, don't change the wives, just make the characters more powerful lol. Eg let dy kik sweepers *** lol

This means the well scene will be changed as well. Maybe MRF will rescue WYY from DY instead, and DY will be so broken hearted and finally decided to take all 8 other girls.

I don't understand what JY was thinking with all these changes every decade ?

The guy is probably old enough NOT to make the fourth changes to all his novels though, so all of these new revisions hopefully will be the last and final revision.

i didn't like Wang Yu Yan. I mean, she was as sissy and girly and selfcentered as one could get.

i liked Zhong Ling better.
    O mortals, what is love? that binds beyond life and death?