+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 90

Thread: Shao Feng

  1. #21
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Ohhhh....a Shao Feng thread ...I seen him in a few series but doesn't know who he is until today ! I love his characted in the " The Princess and the King" and that series with Zhang Ting....forgot what its call now!

    I'm watching his latest series at the moment.....he looks really cool in white hair !
    Cheers!!!!!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member yufeihong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Yon or anyone,
    Do you happen to know his birth date?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong
    Yon or anyone,
    Do you happen to know his birth date?
    Yeah....some infor on him will be great !

    But it doesn't seem like many people heard/know him !
    Cheers!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    anyone has a pict of this guy?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    anyone has a pict of this guy?
    There are two picture of him in page one !
    Cheers!!!!!!

  6. #26
    Senior Member goddessofhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where else?
    Posts
    10,183

    Default

    Oh, Shao Feng and Zhang Ting were in a serie before? What was it called? I would love to watch some more of his recent series, but none Then again I could try to find some of his older ones, but probably wouldn't have much luck
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Oh, Shao Feng and Zhang Ting were in a serie before? What was it called? I would love to watch some more of his recent series, but none Then again I could try to find some of his older ones, but probably wouldn't have much luck
    I don't remember what the series call now, but I'm sure Yon Jie can help with the title..... she has watched it and we were discussing about it a while ago!
    Cheers!!!!!!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    thanks..I miss those pictures in front!

  9. #29
    Member mistiklite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by musicxluver
    hahahaha
    .. im smarter than u on that :-P i new it was shao feng
    *im serious i actualli new* hahahah ..

    so anyone watch princess and the king yet???
    .. :-/ .. plzz tell meh how it is
    I've watched Princess and the King and it's pretty good! I recommend it to you cuz I think you'll enjoy it =D There are lots of comical scenes in here, and Shao Feng's facila expressions can be so hilarious! His character as the duke in here is very suave and charming, I like really like his role in here. As for Tian Xin, she's very cute in here. Love her w/ Shao Feng, they look really cute together

  10. #30
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mistiklite
    I've watched Princess and the King and it's pretty good! I recommend it to you cuz I think you'll enjoy it =D There are lots of comical scenes in here, and Shao Feng's facila expressions can be so hilarious! His character as the duke in here is very suave and charming, I like really like his role in here. As for Tian Xin, she's very cute in here. Love her w/ Shao Feng, they look really cute together
    Yeah, "The Princess and the Duke" was really funny..but I don't really like Shao Feng's hair styles. He looks way better in the series that he starred with Zhang Ting, he was so suave ! He also looks pretty good in this last series "Xian Jian Qi Yuan" .
    Cheers!!!!!!

  11. #31
    Senior Member yufeihong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    515

    Default

    I think he looks the best in this series:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #32
    Senior Member goddessofhonour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Where else?
    Posts
    10,183

    Default

    Lol, I'm a bit confused right now. So Shao Feng was in The Princess and The King with Zhang Ting then The Princess and The Duke with Xian Tian?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28

    Default shao feng is great!

    Hello everyone, i'm new here and hope to talk to you guys all! Nice to meet all in this Shao feng thread and other in this site.....
    well, i just loooovvee shao feng so much ever since i just finished watching
    "Xian Jian Qi Yuan Di Yi Bu AKA : Tian Jian Qun Xia"--the celestial sword and heroes?
    He acts sooo well in here. With white hair he looks so good. i would have to agree. As bad or good he still looks good. I fell in love with him ever since this series and i haven't seen any of his other series. I'll have to check them out...
    LOL..

  14. #34
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, I'm a bit confused right now. So Shao Feng was in The Princess and The King with Zhang Ting then The Princess and The Duke with Xian Tian?
    Poor Goddess, sorry we confused you ! Both of the above titles is the same series that he starred with Xian Tian......

    The one with Zhang Ting was some other series, can't remember the name. It was made around 2002...

    Quote Originally Posted by faye3
    Hello everyone, i'm new here and hope to talk to you guys all! Nice to meet all in this Shao feng thread and other in this site.....
    well, i just loooovvee shao feng so much ever since i just finished watching
    "Xian Jian Qi Yuan Di Yi Bu AKA : Tian Jian Qun Xia"--the celestial sword and heroes?
    He acts sooo well in here. With white hair he looks so good. i would have to agree. As bad or good he still looks good. I fell in love with him ever since this series and i haven't seen any of his other series. I'll have to check them out...
    LOL..
    Hi Faye,

    I must agreed with you...Shao Feng was really good in this series specially with that white hair. When did you find out that he was also the mask man (the leader of the Bloody Moon clan)? I'm looking for the theme song at the moment. Do you know where can I get it?
    Cheers!!!!!!

  15. #35
    Senior Member yufeihong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Fallen Angel: was the series of him and Zhang Ting a costume or modern drama?

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    28

    Default

    TO goddess....
    Hey! Well, i found out when he was the mask man when i was watching the vcd...in number....22. Yeah it was, because that's when he slept with yue ling the main girl with him....I am currently also looking at the themesong of the moment too! i can't find it anywhere but if i do i will surely let you know and if u don't mind...if you find it please let me know. that would be nice.. I heard that the themesong and subtheme was sung by shao feng himeself!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong
    Fallen Angel: was the series of him and Zhang Ting a costume or modern drama?
    That series was a costume one and Zhang Ting played a general of some sort working for the King ! He got this white custome on and his hair style was similar to what he had on in "Seven Warriors". He looks soooo suave and Zhang Ting looks sooo cute as usual !

    Here is a link to the series from yesasia: "Huo Shuai"

    He is the one with the black mask on !
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 01-11-05 at 10:37 PM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

  18. #38
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faye3
    TO goddess....
    Hey! Well, i found out when he was the mask man when i was watching the vcd...in number....22. Yeah it was, because that's when he slept with yue ling the main girl with him....I am currently also looking at the themesong of the moment too! i can't find it anywhere but if i do i will surely let you know and if u don't mind...if you find it please let me know. that would be nice.. I heard that the themesong and subtheme was sung by shao feng himeself!

    Hi Faye3,

    Did he really sang the themesong? Wow...so he not just a pretty face, hah !

    I been trying to find the themesong but so far nothing yet . I will continue to search for it and let you know when I found it....hopefully really soon ! I got the lyric written down but no song to sing along to !
    Cheers!!!!!!

  19. #39
    Senior Member yufeihong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    That series was a costume one and Zhang Ting played a general of some sort working for the King ! He got this white custome on and his hair style was similar to what he had on in "Seven Warriors". He looks soooo suave and Zhang Ting looks sooo cute as usual !

    Here is a link to the series from yesasia: "Huo Shuai"

    He is the one with the black mask on !
    Isn't that person in the mask Huang Hai Bing? I've seen this last year and I don't recall seeing Shao Feng in it at all. I just remember Huang Hai Bing and his mask.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong
    Isn't that person in the mask Huang Hai Bing? I've seen this last year and I don't recall seeing Shao Feng in it at all. I just remember Huang Hai Bing and his mask.

    Ooops...you might be right ! It was so long ago....the only thing I remember was Zhang Ting and her love interest was the mystery guy in white who help her a lot and he looks a lot like Shao Feng.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Angela Zhang Shao han
    By strawberry in forum Actresses
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-22-09, 08:50 PM
  2. Shao Lin in Generations
    By shenlong in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-07, 07:15 AM
  3. The Martial arts level of Jie Feng / Xie Feng
    By PJ in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-07, 09:24 PM
  4. Nan Shao Lin
    By strawberry in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-06, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts