Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shao Feng

i really hope someone make a website for shao feng or this series...im like going crazy...that i can't find any screen caps to this series..lol.. and yeap i went to eric suen or yue ling's or some forum that like's shao feng and eric that it was sung by him....cool huh?

Smile

I've just watched the fantastic serial "Xian Jian Qi Yuan". Fell head over heels for the main character. Could'nt get him out of my head. Tried surfing the Internet for information on the serial and the actor but the search was futile. Am I glad to find this website. At least I know a little more about him. =)

Shao Feng's role as Xiao Ting is so captivating. I love the way he smiles/frowns/speaks, his charisma and charm, his sword-fighting scenes. So sad to see him unrepentant, piercing Ruo Xuan with his Xian Jian and falling down the cliff together in the end... =(

My version of the perfect ending would be where Xiao Ting will finally be remorseful and repent, and save both Ruo Xuan and the baby with the revival pill he obtained from Xiao Xiao Zi. =)

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

*bump*

Any latest news on Shao Feng?
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by faye3
    TO goddess....
    Hey! Well, i found out when he was the mask man when i was watching the vcd...in number....22. Yeah it was, because that's when he slept with yue ling the main girl with him....I am currently also looking at the themesong of the moment too! i can't find it anywhere but if i do i will surely let you know and if u don't mind...if you find it please let me know. that would be nice.. I heard that the themesong and subtheme was sung by shao feng himeself!
    Hi Faye,

I finally found it ! The theme song is sang by Shao Feng and its call "She Wu". Here is a link to it: Shao Feng's Songs. The theme song is the second on the list.

Songs number 1 and 3 are also theme songs from some series.....I think I heard it somewhere before but can't recall which series it is.

Now I just have to find out how to download this song !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Hey! angel,
    YOu sooo ROCK! Im soo very happy...that is soooo cool!
    i just hate it because i love him soooo much but no one
    know who he is...he is so talented and CUTE I hate it because i could not find where either! im so mad at myself! argghhh...how did you find out? google.com and type in his name?
    well, thats so tight!
    by the way faye1 and faye3 is still me..heheh...i guess i have 2..i didn't realize it.
    Last edited by faye1; 03-19-05 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by faye1
    Hey! angel,
    YOu sooo ROCK! Im soo very happy...that is soooo cool!
    i just hate it because i love him soooo much but no one
    know who he is...he is so talented and CUTE I hate it because i could not find where either! im so mad at myself! argghhh...how did you find out? google.com and type in his name?
    well, thats so tight!
    by the way faye1 and faye3 is still me..heheh...i guess i have 2..i didn't realize it.
    Hi Faye,

I couldn't find anything on him so I try the chinese google site and boom.....lots of site with his infor ! The only bad thing about it though, is that they're in chinese ! My reading skills is not up to scratch....so it will take a very long time to go thru some of the site.
    Cheers!!!!!!

He is also a singer huh? Gosh, very impressive!! Not only good at acting but at singing too!! Multi-talented he is Still havent seen himin anything besides Seven Warriors, but I haven't given up yet!! Will continue my search
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh my!!! i went all over looking for this thread on shao feng!! lol

i guess he's been in several serials but i've never really seen it until this one.. xian jian qi yuan!! oh goddd i only saw the first 4 epi and im soo in love with his character already but after reading a few comments,, its gonna get baddd
    awwww that just suxxx....
    i have soo much to say...

and yea.. im another fan who like to see shao feng in white lol ahaha. soo handsome... mann!!

i already knew that he's the one in the mask!! i kept looking at his lips!! and if u guys recognize. the first time shao feng and the man in the mask meet.. they have different lips lol.. he's another guy.. but after that.. its all him! hahah i know..im a psych. but hey.. im loving this series!!

any spoilers out there who can give out the main point of this series?? besides him dying at the end.. awwww ...

but wait.. does he really fall for the female lead though??? dont know her name.. but yea.. thats most important to me.. is that he has to fall for her.. if not.. that jus totally sux!!

Is Seven Warriors a good series? Is it worth renting?

SS, I love your avator of Noel!!! Oh, she looks soooo beautiful in there. Anyways, about Seven Warriors. I thought the serie was pretty good. I think that if you like Shao Feng then you should definately watch it. I thought his character in there was really interesting and his chemistry with Rebecca is very cute
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

he dosen't act that much? haven't seen him in a while...man he's hot! i like him...LOL
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

this section has been dead for so long i decided to lighten it up a bit...if possible any have any pics of him in any series at all please let us know...that is all..thank you
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

Can someone please give me a summary to Celestial Sword Heroes

Anyone have any Profile on him?
    By the way, can someone spoil me the ending. So he die with Yue Ling right?
    And baby? They have a Baby?
    And I know that he was the leader guy with the mask, when I first saw him, I notice the Lips was so familiar, even with his face all cover but his lips, I can tell it's him.

And goddesofhonor,
    He in this series also with Yue Ling. You might want to check it out if you like him, it's actually good.
    Link:
    http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...c/version-all/

Hi,
    here's a website on him if anyone interested, and if i'm correct i think i had found some songs that mgiht be sang by him. I'm not sure cuz i dont know chinese so i jsut click on stuff, and i think it's him.
    http://shaofeng2005.star.uland.com/

i think this is the direct link from that site to the songs, i'm not sure http://shaofeng2005.star.uland.com/media/

I'm crazy about ??shao feng/siu fung?? after seeing him in celestial sword so i went on to watch the princess and king and 7 warriors. I was wondering if anybody could tell me other series that he's part of. thanks!

He is in all the below series:

主要影视作品:《少男少女》、《告别往昔》、《跨海惩凶》、《惠安女》、《杀机重重》、《七侠五义》、《恋 爱季节》、《换个活法儿》、《等你归来》、《新花为媒》、《儿大不由娘》、《霹雳菩萨》、《乱世桃花》、《 青春不解风情》、《谁的谁心疼》、《吕布与貂禅》、《皇宫宝贝》、《生活秀》、《刁蛮公主逍遥王》、《七武 士》、《战争角落》、《我的法兰西岁月》、《金锁记》、《天剑群侠》等

I too fell in love with him in Celestial Sword Heroes. He's so hot and handsome in white hair. about the chinese website, I can't read chinese so I cant sign up...can someone me plz....dat'll b great......thnx in advance

oops...missed the word "help"...can someone HELP me plz