Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shao Feng

Default Shao Feng

Anyone here like this actor? He was in series such as Seven Cavaliers, Diao Man Gong Zhu Xiao Diao Wang, Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan, etc. I find his acting really good, too bad he isn't that well known.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

At first glance, he doesn't look appealing, but I think after a while he does look somewhat handsome. I like a man in white. Hahaha...The way that he's dressed, he seems like a very suave gong zi.

I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Shao Feng was really funny & impressive in "Princess and the King" (Dieu Mang Cong Chua Tieu Dieu Vuong). His facial expressions can be soo hilarious in there! His character in that series was pretty cool & suave too. I liked him best in that role. So far, I find all his other roles not as great.

Hehe, I am currently watching Shao Feng in Seven Warriors and I really like his character. He caught my attention right off the bat Can't wait to see more of him with Rebecca!!!

He looks so darn familiar, but I can't figure out what else I've seen him in....:
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm watching Seven Wariors too. He looks so tall and cute. I actually like his character more than Eric's. It's so cool whenever he shows his kung-fu skill.

just asking but is "Princess and the King" (Dieu Mang Cong Chua Tieu Dieu Vuong) the one with Li Xiao Ran in it? i remember that cute guy who played as the supposed prince in there. very handsome. i really liked that guy back then, is he Shao Feng?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Same here Lanie. I think he looks very dashing in Seven Warriors, he looks so nice in his white outfit. Definately tall and cute, hehe Yeah, me too. I perfer his character over Eric's. His is probably my favorite character in the serie

Can't help there Jenny Shing, no idea. Never saw that serie. Is it good though?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Watching Seven Warriors right now too. It's kinda hard to get through this series. don't know why! However, i like Shao Feng! He's kinda cute in a way. He's a good actor, that's for sure! I like his character the best in this movie. Yup, Jenny, that's Shao Feng. He got together with the princess in the end. Goddess, that series is okay. It's kinda comical.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by Jenny_shiny
    just asking but is "Princess and the King" (Dieu Mang Cong Chua Tieu Dieu Vuong) the one with Li Xiao Ran in it? i remember that cute guy who played as the supposed prince in there. very handsome. i really liked that guy back then, is he Shao Feng?
    The one with Li Xiao Ran is Imperial Treasure.

ooopsie.. my bad....got the wrong series. I don't know the actress' name that's why. Sorry...
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Hi, have anyone seen Shao Feng's latest serie "Xian Jian Qi Yuan"? Is it a good?

what's the title in viet or english? hehe... i can't read ..is tat pin yin..?

Sorry, I don't know the name in Viet or English. "Xian Jian Qi Yuan" is the pin yin name. It is available at yesasia:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/

Agree Lily!!! I really really like Shao Feng in Seven Warriors. He's the highlight of the serie, but as I watch I am annoyed with him!!! How could he slap Rebecca like that? I can understand his anger and frustration, but control it!!! For pete's sakes!! He slapped her and it looked as if she was going to fall over!!!

I really wish that he would have excepted her back. I can understand how he feels and all, but its so sad watching them seperate and all yet know that they love each other!!!

Not sure about that serie you are talking about FaMoonLu. Is that Shao Feng on teh cover? One with white hair?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

omgg weird ..
    .. i never new he was in those series .. ahhaha
    .was the princess and the king good??
    i didnt rent it cuz the main dude didnt look soo handsome ... hahaha... but i sure liek tian xin .. hahah ..
    .. and is the main guy shao feng??? omgg
    this iss unbelievable .. hhahaha

yes yes i agree .. how dare him slap rebecca liek that .. but that was a good part u no .. hahaha
    .. they get kidna boring if no tension erupts ;-) .. hahaha
    .but still ..... rebecca shouldnt get slapped liek that . .. it'll be cool if rebecca slapped him bak hahahah

Hey musicxluver!!! You need to come into the Seven Warriors thread!! Getting so quiet and I'm so in the mood to talk abotu the serie!! I know what you mean though. That scene was very unexpected!!! I was like holding my breath after he slapped her to see what happened. In the themevideo I actually thought it was Eric that slapped her so it was a big surprise when I saw the guy was Shao Feng!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hahahaha
    .. im smarter than u on that :-P i new it was shao feng
    *im serious i actualli new* hahahah ..

so anyone watch princess and the king yet???
    .. :-/ .. plzz tell meh how it is

Lol, then it was just me being slow. Gosh, but how was I supposed to know? It looked like Eric in the themevideo
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

LOL.. when I started liking him like 2 years ago, nobody knew who he really was except Jennifer *sigh* I miss her.

Anyway, I am so glad people like him more and more.

He is a great actor, and he is growing. I hope Hong Fei Ge becomes more and more popular like he is.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Gosh, where ever did Jennifer go off to? I never really got to know her that well, but she was definately very knowledgeable on a majority of things

So what serie(s) did you see him in Yon? I am hoping to see him in more series later on. He made such a nice pair with Rebecca!!! His character in Seven Warriors was very interesting too. Lol, at first I actually thought he was Shen Lang's father. : The two names are somewhat close don't you think?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.