Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1978

Thread: TVB Released VCD/DVD Questions

Default the key man

any one can tell me about the key man dvd version. i found that about episode 14-30 the picture is not sharp especially when the actors,actresses have a movement. the picture suddenly blur. but when the actors,actresses stop movement,the picture become sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by atichart View Post
    i want to know why tvb don't release the new adventure of chor lau heung 1984 version in dvd. i love that series but i have only vcd version. how to tell tvb to release it.
    You can try to email TVBI.

email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by wargods View Post
    You can try to email TVBI.

email: [email protected]
    haha I doubt they'll listen to us.

About the Key Man DVD, I don't remember anything wrong with the picture the first time I watched it. The Key Man DVD was an early release though and the transfers back then were not as good as the ones released now.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Upcoming DVD release:

大時代 The Greed of Man (1992)

Upcoming DVD release:

Lot of people will be looking forward to this one. I'm not.

My interest in TVB's material ends firmly with 1988.

Default thank you

thank you very much mr.wargods and mr.almo89
    is the greed of man ever been released on vcd ?
    the good signal for other vcd issues to be released on dvd.

Upcoming DVD release:

Thanks, I've been waiting for this.
    ♥ Adam

Upcoming DVD release:

This is the greatest news in a long time!!! They are really rolling out the Adam Cheng shows! Hopefully it's not the awful VCD edit. Man im so jacked!
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by atichart View Post
    i want to know why tvb don't release the new adventure of chor lau heung 1984 version in dvd. i love that series but i have only vcd version. how to tell tvb to release it.

i actually brought this dvd last yr... it was dvd-9 (and no, it definitely wasnt vcd) but it was in mandarin which upset me soo much that i still havent finished it

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Look like Tai Seng signed a new contract with TVB to include all states in the US for their DVDs. Tai Seng is going with the HK packaging now. The only difference is the Tai Seng and For Sale in US labels at the back. Tai Seng usually has the one box for 40 episode shows. They are following the HK versions with the Part 1 and 2 boxes. We will also no longer see "Disk 1-5" in english on the spine. Pretty much the Tai Seng versions will be identical with the HK versions. The DVD menus will also be the same.

Meanwhile in Canada, looks like our distributor Video Box got canned by TVB and will no longer distribute TVB shows here in Canada. They really messed up big time. I don't think we have an authorized dealer now.
    oh great, Squeeze more money out of me!
    But...at least the videos covers are no longer crappy

Well, if they really are going to release Greed of Man on DVD, then maybe there's hope that other previously released on VCD series will see a DVD release as well (fingers crossed).

I received Lonely Huntert and Conquerer's story in the mail. I just pre ordered Wild Bunch on yesasia.

Default Where cn buy 'old time buddy' tvb drama in sg?

Im looking for this drama call 'old time buddy/nan xiong nan di'...search around in sg but cnt find...i noe ts cn rent only...anybody noe where i cn buy it? The drama is funny rite? N there is a sequel too? Anyone got info on the sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    I received Lonely Huntert and Conquerer's story in the mail. I just pre ordered Wild Bunch on yesasia.
    I *wish* TVB would release something I'd actually want to spend money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I *wish* TVB would release something I'd actually want to spend money on.
    It's a good sign that they are releasing Greed of Man because it's out on VCD already. That means we have hope on some of the classics that are on available on VCD.

i want to know about picture quality of the grand canal official dvd because i found the picture quality between episode 1-10 is not sharp.
    when the actors and actresses have movement it look like different from episode 11-58.
    i want to ask mr.almo89 and want mr.almo89 to help me by rewatching the grand canal only episode 10 and episode 11 (and rewatching the key man only episode 13 and episode 14) and please tell me whether have different or not. i really want a better quality than i found .
    thank you very much.

the grand canal 1987 and the key man 1992 dvd version are only two series that i bought after 2 years of it's release date and i found picture problem in the quality is not sharp in some episodes when the actors and actresses have movement.
    so i need to ask mr.almo89 to check.
    if it is the same quality i will happy
    but if mr.almo89 recheck and found that the quality is better than me.
    i will upset. so please rewatching it again and please tell me the result.
    thank you.
    Last edited by Ken Cheng; 06-02-08 at 03:19 AM.

I checked the episodes u wanted me to check. I didn't notice any inconsistencies with the picture quality. What are u using to watch?

thank you mr.almo89 for the answer.i bought those series from ihkmusic but i may buy it from other source to compare the quality.

Unhappy

hello friends
    its been over 6 months since i started this topic.
    and over many years in my search for this series.
    sadly i havent been able to find this series in english subs or dubs.
    if any one can forward the request to dubb it to any fan sub group or any one has any idea on how to get the series with english subs do kindly share it.

Sequel? No, I don't think there is a sequel for this drama. I used to love it too. Thought the show was quite funny. I think I saw the vcd sold at TS... I might have remembered wrongly