Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1978

Thread: TVB Released VCD/DVD Questions

Did anyone buy the DVD for the HK version to Yang's Saga? If anyone did, can you please post up some pix of the set because I am curious about how the inside looks and all. Thanks!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default try http://walawala.net/dvd338.html

try http://walawala.net/dvd338.html. i just got my copy of moonlight resonance dvd (ALL region) from there. I tested a few minutes on disk 1 and picture quality is good. it is in widescreen format (anamorphic). If you're willing to wait 3 to 4 wks for delivery, then checkout the aforementioned website. i hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jadedreams View Post
    Do you guys know of any online sites to purchase Heart of Greed or Moonlight Resonance that is not Region 3?

or any idea when YesAsia would release these? I trust YesAsia more than other dvd selling sites, but it seems like they're not going to release this anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Did anyone buy the DVD for the HK version to Yang's Saga? If anyone did, can you please post up some pix of the set because I am curious about how the inside looks and all. Thanks!
    i cannot post the picture of the boxset of the yang's saga dvd hk version because i have no scanner but i can explain it for you.
    the boxset made look like book contains of pictures of most of stars in the series such as : andy lau,felix wong,tony leung,carol cheng,liza wang etc.
    the pictures look very beautiful that i think it was so surprise for me about the boxset of the yang's saga

Quote Originally Posted by atichart View Post
    i cannot post the picture of the boxset of the yang's saga dvd hk version because i have no scanner but i can explain it for you.
    the boxset made look like book contains of pictures of most of stars in the series such as : andy lau,felix wong,tony leung,carol cheng,liza wang etc.
    the pictures look very beautiful that i think it was so surprise for me about the boxset of the yang's saga
    Thanks so much for the info!!! Do you have a digital camera then??I really want to see the pix. How many pages is in the booklet?? Where did you get the HK version?? I was trying to get it but I think it is now sold out online.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Thanks so much for the info!!! Do you have a digital camera then??I really want to see the pix. How many pages is in the booklet?? Where did you get the HK version?? I was trying to get it but I think it is now sold out online.
    sorry! i also no digital camera.
    there are so many pages of picture
    1.yeung zhe lin+sheng yee
    2.lee hon chi+susanna auyeung puisan
    3.yu chen yu+kiki sheung tin ngo
    4.lee guo lin+teresa mo
    5.michael miu+mimi kung
    6.felix wong+sheh ning
    7.andy lau+carina lau
    8.tony leung+margie tsang
    9.sharon yeung+kathy chow
    10.8 gods@angels carol cheng+alex man+chow yun fat+bao fang etc.0.
    11.liza wang+angie chao
    12.kent tong+liao chi zhi+u mong ta

and my friend bought from hong kong to me

sorry! i also no digital camera.
    there are so many pages of picture
    1.yeung zhe lin+sheng yee
    2.lee hon chi+susanna auyeung puisan
    3.yu chen yu+kiki sheung tin ngo
    4.lee guo lin+teresa mo
    5.michael miu+mimi kung
    6.felix wong+sheh ning
    7.andy lau+carina lau
    8.tony leung+margie tsang
    9.sharon yeung+kathy chow
    10.8 gods@angels carol cheng+alex man+chow yun fat+bao fang etc.0.
    11.liza wang+angie chao
    12.kent tong+liao chi zhi+u mong ta

and my friend bought from hong kong to me
    THanks so much for the info! My friend just ordered it and will get it next year so I was asking for her. The reason why I wanted to see the pix was because I wanted to see if they are the same pix that I have seen before or not. I bet they are really nice and thanks again for sharing all of this info...

this is the picture of 8 [COLOR=#7d003f]gods@angels[/COLOR] that i try to explain to you
    please go to the link below -

http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=50331648...1&fr=&ic=0&s=0

this is the picture of 8 [COLOR=#7d003f]gods@angels[/COLOR] that i try to explain to you
    please go to the link below -

http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=50331648...1&fr=&ic=0&s=0
    WOW, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! Through that link I was able to see the rest of the pix for the Yang Saga's booklet that came with the DVD set. Thanks so much again. I can't wait to show my friend. She will be so happy! Also, does this DVD set also include the making of the series too? I really want to know, thanks!
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-29-09 at 12:46 AM.

WOW, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! Through that link I was able to see the rest of the pix for the Yang Saga's booklet that came with the DVD set. Thanks so much again. I can't wait to show my friend. She will be so happy! Also, does this DVD set also include the making of the series too? I really want to know, thanks!

no. this dvd set do not include the making of this series.
    disc.1 contain episode 1-2-3
    disc. 2 contain episode 4-5-6

no. this dvd set do not include the making of this series.
    disc.1 contain episode 1-2-3
    disc. 2 contain episode 4-5-6
    Oh ok, thanks for the info!! So there are 2 discs?? I thought there was only 1 disc?

long time no update everyone, cuz there is no update to report whatsoever.

I just went through the tvb dvd list that almo provided last year.........

Under the Canopy of Love (RELEASED)
    A Pillow Case of Mystery (RELEASED)
    Survivor's Law (RELEASED)
    Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion
    The Dance of Passion
    Forensic Heroes
    Sunshine Heartbeat
    Seven Sisters
    To Get Unstuck in Time
    Scavengers' Paradise
    To Grow With Love
    Dicey Business

Only 3 of them were released.....well what have TVB done lately?
    well quite a lot.....like.......cut production cost, cut workers.....lol......it's all becuz of the financial tsunami...

Default great job

thanks for the update wargods. i've been in and out of this thread so many times (i'm going cuckoo). this explains why there is no activity in this thread. i guess even TVB is strongly affected by the suffering economy. it seems like tvb is starting to re-release the classic series again. i.e., a new version of LOCH'83 DVD.

ok.....finally some news...

TVB is resuming its TVB Dramas DVD production.
    All the dramas that are mentioned on almo's dvd list will be released, along with:

2009 - 宮心計 (Beyond the Realm of Conscience)
    2009 - 富貴門 (Born Rich)

Quote Originally Posted by wargods View Post
    ok.....finally some news...

TVB is resuming its TVB Dramas DVD production.
    All the dramas that are mentioned on almo's dvd list will be released, along with:

2009 - 宮心計 (Beyond the Realm of Conscience)
    2009 - 富貴門 (Born Rich)

Does this mean no more old series are being translated and releasd anymore? Or are there just not any coming up in the immediate future?

Quote Originally Posted by Panzer88 View Post
    Does this mean no more old series are being translated and releasd anymore? Or are there just not any coming up in the immediate future?
    Of cuz there will be old series coming out soon, otherwise I would have no interest whatsoever in continuing posting updates.

Hi! First post!

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a list of all TVB series released bt Tai Seng in the USA? I'd like to know all of the series they've released with english subtitles!

Thanks!!

Do you know where I can find the cantonese version on vcd? They don't sell it anymore on yesasia.com.

Great series. I absolutely loved it when I watched it first time which was well over 10 years ago when I was a kid. Wish they had a English subtitled version of this series.

Has anyone noticed that there are some "new versions" of some already released DVDs, such as Legend of the Condor Heroes, Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre. I saw these on yesasia, and unfortunately, it looks like these uses a higher compression to fit the same series on fewer DVDs. For example, the original releases had about 4 episodes on each DVD-9. Now, the Legend of the Condor Heroes is released on just 8 DVDs, and Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre is released on 5 DVDs. That makes it about 8 episodes each disc.

In plain language: wow, that really sucks.

Unfortunately, the original releases are sold out, otherwise I would pick them up. It seems like whoever is releasing these new versions favors cost-cutting over picture quality. What a shame.

Default tvb dvd boycott !!!!

Alzarius,

i totally agree w/ you. im also disgusted at how TVB is squeezing all this data on one disc. unfortunately, that seems to be the trend these days. i would rather pay extra bucks to get the first version of these DVDs when they only had 4 chapters/ disc. actually, i do own a few of the earlier versions which is more watchable than the more recent ones.