Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1978

Thread: TVB Released VCD/DVD Questions

Default Looking for a really old series

Does anyone know the title of the series, its called Fung Sun Bong. Its about people/spirits, like La Tza, Yueng Tzeen, Gueng Tzee Nga, who fight evil spirits, and have trials to overcome to go to become real demi gods. they all meet up with an old wise man who help them? The old man sends everyone one up to heaven. This is the one made either in the mid to late 70's or early 80's. I just know its pretty old. If it was ever released and if so where can i find it? Any help would be great. I know there was a newer version made in the 90's but I didnt think it was as good.

UPDATE TVB DVD
    THE MYSTERIES OF LOVE
    http://dna818.com/index_eproduct_vie...oducts_id=1514

In the Saga of Zu mountain set 100 years after the first series when "Blood demon" was released where was the two girls or his apprentice little sisters with the purple and green swords?

I recently rewatch the series and still couldn't figure it out and I still think the first series is so much better than the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    In the Saga of Zu mountain set 100 years after the first series when "Blood demon" was released where was the two girls or his apprentice little sisters with the purple and green swords?
    Since it's 100 years later, they must have all died. But, one guy in this series was said to be the reincarnation of Aaron Kwok's character in the first series.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Since it's 100 years later, they must have all died. But, one guy in this series was said to be the reincarnation of Aaron Kwok's character in the first series.
    yeah I know but the two girls was iced down together with their apprentice brother who had turn evil because he was sent to "hell"

Just wondering who he survived and their were no signs of them at all even their swords in the second series

can anyone please give me contect details of director "zu mountain saga"
    once a devil always a devil - Zu Mountain Saga

Last edited by wargods; 11-02-10 at 06:20 PM.

It sure looks like TVBI has given up on releasing their old classics from the 1970s and 1980s. I can't remember the last time a classic series was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    It sure looks like TVBI has given up on releasing their old classics from the 1970s and 1980s. I can't remember the last time a classic series was released.
    There is a rumor out there saying that the new publisher has no interest in releasing old drama series at this time.......

Quote Originally Posted by wargods View Post
    There is a rumor out there saying that the new publisher has no interest in releasing old drama series at this time.......
    TVB - typically clueless about what really sells.

I won't even complain about the 90s. I've got LOCH 94 on VCD, but would really like it on DVD. I'm also dying to get All About Tin.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg View Post
    Does anyone know the title of the series, its called Fung Sun Bong. Its about people/spirits, like La Tza, Yueng Tzeen, Gueng Tzee Nga, who fight evil spirits, and have trials to overcome to go to become real demi gods. they all meet up with an old wise man who help them? The old man sends everyone one up to heaven. This is the one made either in the mid to late 70's or early 80's. I just know its pretty old. If it was ever released and if so where can i find it? Any help would be great. I know there was a newer version made in the 90's but I didnt think it was as good.
    I love that old Fung San Bong too - Yee Chi Ming played Keong Zhi Nga in both versions, but the older version had far more class than the newer one. It was much shorter, but very entertaining. Never seen it on VCD or DVD, sadly. I'd really like that and the 81 Buddha's Palm as well...

Default Where is a trusted site to buy TVB dramas?

I just want to buy the TVB classic Who is the Winner I and II

Let me know ^_^
    ps. I suggest many of you should check it out too, it's a great gambling series.

Feel free to tell me any free links too, thanks!

I am about to visit Canada, Toronto the first time. Can anyone tell me whereabouts I can purchase authentic TVB/ATV drama series?

When was the last time a classic TVB series released? I'm still waiting...
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    When was the last time a classic TVB series released? I'm still waiting...
    Thing seemed to grind to halt after THE BUND and THE SHELL GAME were released two years ago, and those were Taiseng releases, not TVBI.

There *still* remains classic TVB wuxia series unreleased from the vaults, including the 1970s LUK SIU FUNG, THE ROMANTIC SWORDSMAN, and the 1980s SPW (as crappy as it was, I'd probably get it if it became available).

Hey...looky what's coming down the pike.

Looks like TVB has opened up the oldies spigot again for a drop. It's not what I most wanted released, but maybe it's a sign of more to come.

hmmm it's being released from Tai Seng. Is it going to be the same as the Bund trilogy they released? If it is, no thanks. If it's a true TVB release, then I'm stoked for New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung on DVD!
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

hmmm it's being released from Tai Seng. Is it going to be the same as the Bund trilogy they released? If it is, no thanks. If it's a true TVB release, then I'm stoked for New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung on DVD!
    Either way, I'm surprised that TVB/Taiseng chose to release *this* rather than Adam Cheng's 1979 CHOR LAU HEUNG series. Don't get me wrong: the 1980s Miu Kiu Wai series was good in its own right and was quite a hit in its day and is still fondly remembered now, but Adam's version was the classic. I don't understand why this second version was favored over the classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Either way, I'm surprised that TVB/Taiseng chose to release *this* rather than Adam Cheng's 1979 CHOR LAU HEUNG series. Don't get me wrong: the 1980s Miu Kiu Wai series was good in its own right and was quite a hit in its day and is still fondly remembered now, but Adam's version was the classic. I don't understand why this second version was favored over the classic.
    It's TVB, they release things with no real reason. Adam's version will always be a classic and his portrayal of Chor Lau Heung will always be the best. There's a reason why he made a killing in Taiwan playing this character many times.

None the less, Miu Kiu Wai's version was very entertaining and fast paced.

Just get Luk Siu Fung released! I want to watch it so badly. I refuse to watch any VCD or bootleg out there since i haven't seen it yet. If I'm gonna watch it, it will be uncut on DVD.

It's TVB, they release things with no real reason. Adam's version will always be a classic and his portrayal of Chor Lau Heung will always be the best. There's a reason why he made a killing in Taiwan playing this character many times.

None the less, Miu Kiu Wai's version was very entertaining and fast paced.

Just get Luk Siu Fung released! I want to watch it so badly. I refuse to watch any VCD or bootleg out there since i haven't seen it yet. If I'm gonna watch it, it will be uncut on DVD.
    Yeah. LUK SIU FUNG is the one I'm waiting for too. I have the VCDs, but for some reason, they're not playing well with age (is that supposed to happen?). I'm getting very bad pixelation and playback on some of the discs.

I'd go for both the 1970s Damian Lau *and* the 1980s Alex Man versions of LUK SIU FUNG, although the 1970s version was much better.