Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: A Handful of Love

i just started watching this series... it seems pretty funny... i like the five kids they are very cute... hope its turns out good

sweetsmile: u wont regret watching this show.......its great!!!

o my fav ep wuz when every1 thought jessica wuz pregnant and mui mui got jealous..........she's adorable.......!!

Talking

Yeah, I love mui mui so much. She's so cute and squishy and huggable...I wish I could trade my sister for her...

And my sister's like 28, mind you, that just goes to show how annoying she is
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

*sighs* I think it is time for some of those TVB newbies to take a note or two from these young kids here. They do a better job than *some* people, don't they?

Talking

Yeah *cough*MichelleYip*cough* No offense to those that like her of course...
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

omg..i just watch the first 3 eps. of this series...totallt LOVE IT!! The kids are sooo cute, especially the youngest one..gosh she's adorable. Oh yeah, ca't not forget the 2 main characters..Jessica and Joe..they're great in this series. Jessica still looks the same and pretty. this series is really nice to watch with family.
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

Originally posted by rachellam
    sweetsmile: u wont regret watching this show.......its great!!!

o my fav ep wuz when every1 thought jessica wuz pregnant and mui mui got jealous..........she's adorable.......!!
    okay i will listen to u.. and keep watching it.. but i dont really like hoe's role in this series.. he is toooo up tight... lol

Originally posted by sweetsmile
    okay i will listen to u.. and keep watching it.. but i dont really like hoe's role in this series.. he is toooo up tight... lol
    i find joe's character kinda amusing.....
    he always played those - good looking, perfect, even...player kinda characters and in here he plays a kinda "si lai" character which is really amusing to watch...hehe
    favorite series: twin of brothers, triumph in the skies, survivor's law, aqua heros, pearl princess 1/2/3, net deception, dreams of colour, my date with a vampire 1/2/3, ISWAK

Originally posted by kloey
    i find joe's character kinda amusing.....
    he always played those - good looking, perfect, even...player kinda characters and in here he plays a kinda "si lai" character which is really amusing to watch...hehe
    i dunno we will see what happens maybe i will change my mind..

o yea.......in this series joe gets pretty annoying sometimes.....but sometimes, u just wanna sympathize with him....like that part when the kids found out their dad was dead and ran away....

is there any sites about don li?

I just finished watching AHOL ^_^ Overall the serie was okay. I didn't really have much expectations from it so I can't say if it lived up or below what I thought it would be. I think that this serie had potential to get even better, but it really lost that chance towards the end. The ending really was rushed and had a lot of loose ends left. The focus at the end was put too much on Joe and Jessica, even though they are the "leads" their story was too draggy.

The "couple" story that I liked most would be Mimi and Joe's best friend. I thought their story was pretty amusing and it should have gotten more focus instead of just an hour or so. Their story really could have gone further and gotten even better, but it was just introduced and then concluded. Too quick

Like I mentioned before, Joe and Jessica's story was too dragged out. Too repetative and there was just a lot of misunderstandings in their relationship. There really was no communication going on. The big thing that got me ws the trust issue. Espically at the end when jessica thought there was something going on between Joe and Mimi. I thought that throughout the serie the "theme" was trust and towards the end that Joe and Jessica had achieved that in their marriage finally. However when Jessica thought that there was something with Joe and Mimi, I just think it was

I loved Barbera in here. I just loved how she had such good relationships with her past husbands. That was very amusing and sweet. I liked that Barbera was Jessica's aunt in here. Made me think back to DIF4 when they had a similiar relationship

A lot of the loose ends I wanted tied up would be how 2nd sister's skating contest went. If Don had gotten over his fear of blood and if not what was he going to do? Like where was he heading towards now then? Also I wanted more mention on Mimi's sister.

Also I wanted his story with his gf to be concluded or mentioned. I wanted Don with his good friend since little, but still. Anyways I think that it was just how they made Don end the relationship because she couldn't focus on her career with him in her life. Don't like that idea..... I found it very touching and sad how he broke up with her though. That way really was refreshing for me!!

I love the little kids!!! They were sooooo cute. Espically the little girl, she was so believable in here. I really like her The two little boys were so amusing. The seem to be the ones that always cause the troubles ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I was so waiting for TVB to pull out the all time classic cliche....and have "ah Dai's" classmate...the nerdy-looking girl who had the biggest crush on him..."Siu Wai"??....have her take her glasses off and instantly become the biggest babe and then have them in a relationship instead of with the wannabe popstar.

The actors were good, kids were great...story could've been better. G-rated drama doesn't have to be boring or all about morals...but this was.
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by delia_k_00
    I was so waiting for TVB to pull out the all time classic cliche....and have "ah Dai's" classmate...the nerdy-looking girl who had the biggest crush on him..."Siu Wai"??....have her take her glasses off and instantly become the biggest babe and then have them in a relationship instead of with the wannabe popstar.

The actors were good, kids were great...story could've been better. G-rated drama doesn't have to be boring or all about morals...but this was.
    lol i was thinking the same thing...but it didnt turn out that way =/

Default Loved the theme song!

I finished this series a few months back and truly enjoyed it. Joe Ma is like the perfect husband eventhough he is a stay at home dad (jue ka lam yan). Jessica on the other hand is this ambitious career minded director with TVB. Their life revolves around the kids and how much they sacrificed for them.

I think Mui Mui is the one who played little Flora Chan in To Get Unstuck In Time.

Quote Originally Posted by yufeifei
    I finished this series a few months back and truly enjoyed it. Joe Ma is like the perfect husband eventhough he is a stay at home dad (jue ka lam yan). Jessica on the other hand is this ambitious career minded director with TVB. Their life revolves around the kids and how much they sacrificed for them.

I think Mui Mui is the one who played little Flora Chan in To Get Unstuck In Time.
    yea, i agree. it was funny how they're personalities were switched instead of the tradtional stereotype most ppl have about a man working and women doing housework... nice series XD

Lol, same here delia!!! Even though that whole thing would be too common, I wanted it to happen except a little differently.

I was thinking that after Don broke up with Kiki, that other girl would come and comfort him and help him through his hardships. Like the whole being scared of blood thing and he would fall for her. Then she would have this make over and he would "confess" to her, but she sorta would have doubts on him, but then realize he is serious and they get together
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, same here delia!!! Even though that whole thing would be too common, I wanted it to happen except a little differently.

I was thinking that after Don broke up with Kiki, that other girl would come and comfort him and help him through his hardships. Like the whole being scared of blood thing and he would fall for her. Then she would have this make over and he would "confess" to her, but she sorta would have doubts on him, but then realize he is serious and they get together
    If they are going to be together, I would rather Yan(Don Li) fall for the girl before her make over. Falling for her after her make over will just make Yan seem shallow no matter how much he profess or prove otherwise. Just like Loius (Bosco) in Aqua Heroes. His actions show that he really really love Rain (Leila) but I still have doubts whether he will love her so much if she really is a fat girl. I just don't have faith in romance story where a guy for fall a girl who has been around him for ages right after her make over.

OMG this movie annoying me to death! Espeically the little girl and joe ma. I stopped watching the last 2 tapes.

i just started watching this series and so far its okay. i'm kind of surprise that its actually as long as it is already though.
    the only thing that made me truly happy in this series was Matt Yeung appearing for that tiny bit. just cause i havent seen him in so long!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox