Thread: The Great Conspiracy

Default The Great Conspiracy

I'm watching episode one and the little story between the three assassins of Liu Xing sect reminds me greatly of Gu Long's novel and mainland adaptation of Liu Xing Hu Die Jian and ATV's Swordsman (which also was a bad adaptation of Liu Xing Hu Die Jian).
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Never mind. It's just another skimpy remake of Liu Xing Hu Die Jian, just reread the reviews on SPCNET and, yes, they did what ATV did to the novel and changed the names and stuff around. Horrid thing to do considering what you know about the novel, but without knowledge, I guess its okay to watch.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hmm, I can't recall, based on the english title, which series is that. I'd look forward to their modern series rather than ancient ones though.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

The Chinese title is 《莲花争霸》. This series is infamous for plagiarizing from many HK wuxia movies.

Quote Originally Posted by convoy View Post
    The Chinese title is 《莲花争霸》. This series is infamous for plagiarizing from many HK wuxia movies.
    O ok, now, I honestly can't remember what the story was about.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Been trying to find this series dubbed in vietnamese for the longest love the themsong! Does anyone know the actor that plays the samurai wearing the white/blue stripped outfit in this movie? He also played Zhan Zhao in Young Justice Pao 94 starring Chew Chor Meng.
    Yo momma cat

Banned

"During the Korean War, 1950-53, when our armed forces came under United Nations control for the first time, we saw our boys murdered by the tens of thousands in a war our leaders never intended to win, while our national wealth went into the pockets of the International gangsters who were responsible for it. This was all part and parcel of the plan to weaken and divide America. We saw its horrible aftermath in Vietnam. Both of these "no win" wars were part of the world-wide conspiracy which has already destroyed Rhodesia, much of Africa and is now attempting to destroy South Africa, South Korea, Nationalist China, and Central America. In every instance, although Americans have been brainwashed into believing our government was anti-Communist, it was our tax dollars and aid, which kept this enemy of mankind alive and well."
    This would play a good story if a director wants to produce a movie on this concept.