Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2664

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aleclover
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.yimg.com/sp/sarticle/ent/200509191502532.jpg')

Fan who paid 8000 yuan
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.yimg.com/sp/sarticle/ent/200509191502301.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cn.yimg.com/sp/sarticle/ent/200509191501490.jpg')

Mont Blanc Party
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/Garbo/d/61.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050919/Img226999990.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20050919/Img226999988.jpg')

charity video d/l: repost from AR forum
    http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/e5/f9...51/3985751.asf

another video :

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/bn/2005/09/19470977.wmv

Some brief summary of what Alec said in the birthday party. He said that the concert scheduled for the end of the year will be postponed next year. His album is in the recording process. He will likely play a police officer and said the script was great. He also added that he would love to perform a play.
    thanks everybody for posting cute picture about him!!! OMG!!! He is so cute!!! those two days were very long!!!! I could not wait!!!!
    Anyway, I'm very happy that the forum is opened now!!!

Hey this woman above has a lot of chance, she took Alec in her arms!!! Want to do this too!!!
    Anyway, I can't wait to see him as police officer!!! Would like to see him in the uniform!!! hahaaa!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

thanks everyone for the gorgeous pix of Alec....he is so smart looking, and so cute!!! how i wish i can meet him one day........

oh man oh man the pics are SOOO nice...alec is like looking yummier and yummier each time we see a pic of him..totally HOT HOT HOTTTT~!!
    haha.thanks guys for postin these up cos i tink some of us (aka me)..haf been so busy that cant do much but only come to this forum for a weekly dose of alec updates and news~!!
    MUCH APPRECIATED~!!
    regarding the pics taken during his bday cum charity event...i love his smile...so cute..argh,,give him a huge sloppy kiss..MUACKS ...and must remember to wipe away all the drool..keekee
    Last edited by nauti_ger; 09-20-05 at 10:12 AM.
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    thanks everybody for posting cute picture about him!!! OMG!!! He is so cute!!! those two days were very long!!!! I could not wait!!!!
    Anyway, I'm very happy that the forum is opened now!!!

Hey this woman above has a lot of chance, she took Alec in her arms!!! Want to do this too!!!
    Anyway, I can't wait to see him as police officer!!! Would like to see him in the uniform!!! hahaaa!!!
    Yep think so too. She's real lucky! If I was able to hug him the minute after I'd faint from forgetting to breathe. LoL
    Alec's gonna b a Police Officer! Cool! So it's gonna b one of those stories where the officer in charge of a case falls inlove with the criminal? LoL Just my guess. Really looking forward to watching it!
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    Yep think so too. She's real lucky! If I was able to hug him the minute after I'd faint from forgetting to breathe. LoL
    Alec's gonna b a Police Officer! Cool! So it's gonna b one of those stories where the officer in charge of a case falls inlove with the criminal? LoL Just my guess. Really looking forward to watching it!
    yes, really can't wait to know who will be the lead woman!!! Hope it will be Chae Rim Again!!! hahaaa!!!
    Really looking forward to see it too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    yes, really can't wait to know who will be the lead woman!!! Hope it will be Chae Rim Again!!! hahaaa!!!
    Really looking forward to see it too!!!
    I'm guessing the female lead is Kristy Yeung?
    suyoupeng.com

cant seem to capture pics right. failed posting pics up.
    suyoupeng.com

Kristy Yeung?? Really? Eh...I was hoping for an Alec/Alyssa reunion, or even better, Chae Rim! Since he's gonna be a police officer, do you think he has to cut his hair? I'm sure Alec loves his hair and won't want to cut it off

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    really the female lead role is going 2 b Kristy Yeung???...i always think she was older but..then i just found out she was only a year younger!...
    sorry 4 Alyssa fans because she is not going to be in this series or movie because she is going 2 act in a different series with Daniel Wu.... ruby lin she is currently acting a series called "Sound of Colors"...n 4 vicki zhao she is also currently acting a series called "Fast Track Love"...n 4 chae rim i think she is also busy!... so sorry u guys!!...who are fans of vicki zhao, ruby lin, alyssa chia, and chae rim... b/c all of them r currently busy!!... but i so wish alec can work with vicki again!..they haven't work with vicki in years... like what alec said, he said
    "I hope in the future she can film more good TV serials"... so i hope vicki and alec can work together again...in a good modern series!...^-^...hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Julynne
    really the female lead role is going 2 b Kristy Yeung???...i always think she was older but..then i just found out she was only a year younger!...
    sorry 4 Alyssa fans because she is not going to be in this series or movie because she is going 2 act in a different series with Daniel Wu.... ruby lin she is currently acting a series called "Sound of Colors"...n 4 vicki zhao she is also currently acting a series called "Fast Track Love"...n 4 chae rim i think she is also busy!... so sorry u guys!!...who are fans of vicki zhao, ruby lin, alyssa chia, and chae rim... b/c all of them r currently busy!!... but i so wish alec can work with vicki again!..they haven't work with vicki in years... like what alec said, he said
    "I hope in the future she can film more good TV serials"... so i hope vicki and alec can work together again...in a good modern series!...^-^...hehe...

hehe...so that only leaves Chaerim then...coz I know she's not doing any series or movies at this time, in fact she's not bz with anything right now! ...
    anyways, i tot Kristy Yeung looked older than Alec too but since this is a police movie i guess its OK!

Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    Kristy Yeung?? Really? Eh...I was hoping for an Alec/Alyssa reunion, or even better, Chae Rim! Since he's gonna be a police officer, do you think he has to cut his hair? I'm sure Alec loves his hair and won't want to cut it off
    i hope he won't have to cut his hair short coz i really liked his present hairstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by Tukhi
    hehe...so that only leaves Chaerim then...coz I know she's not doing any series or movies at this time, in fact she's not bz with anything right now! ...
    anyways, i tot Kristy Yeung looked older than Alec too but since this is a police movie i guess its OK!
    yea me 2 i agree with u...i always think kristy was like way older then alec! i always think she was like 34 or 35 or something..just older then alec!..lol...
    so r u like an chae rim fan or something??... sorry but i don't really like chae rim some how!...i'm not sure y..but when i just look a her i just don't like her! again sorry... i also not a fan of alyssa!...so yea... same with her... i'm more vicki zhao fan!... but 4 ruby i always think she was cute!... again sorry chae rim and alyssa fans!!...
    Last edited by Julynne; 09-20-05 at 10:59 PM.

Is there anyway to autally DOWNLOAD/save those video clips? obsessed as I am, just gotta have a copy of everything in hand/on comp, dont' liek when I have to rely back on the net to get the stuff (ie. every time i want to see it, i'd have to wait for all the buffering and connecting etc)

In any case, Alec's gorgeous! major drool fest I love it when he's in suits (like that balck one) make shim SOOOOOOOo HOT! aka sophisticated--mature---classy.........did i mention HOT?
    BUt then again, he looks just as good in casual wear.
    ok, i'm drooling all over my keyboard, so i'll stop describing him lol.

New serie hey, looking forward to it. I'm sure (no-- make that positive) he's superb in Magician and Bratty Princess, but his co-stars/the plot itself doesn't attract me at all. I know you shouldn't judge something when u havent' even seen it, but ehhhh, it's just for me, if i see it i see it, if not, oh well. so hearing that he'll be working on yet another project, I'm looking forward to that.

and yet.........Kristy? haha now where did that come from, I've seen her with Aaron and Ekin, Stephen Fung, etc. but ALEC? lol never thougth of that. IMO she's alright, but Alec and Kristy? (ok, and i'm NOT even being biased today when i'm saying "Why her"--- my AV frenzie is "off" today) so yea, it's really something to try to picture..... Kristy and Alec. hehe oh well. who ever it is.........let's see what happens.

off on a tangent. I'm not fond of Chae Rim, said I don't think she's pretty or cute, I can't stand her crying.............But seeing those trailers of Bratty Princess, with Jang Nara or watver her name was, I guess I can give Chae Rim some credit. Look wise, Jang Nara looks like a lil mouse to me lol. and that xyz-ish act doens't appeal to me at all. the costumes in there is rather "weird" lol. imagine, ancient drama modernized --- PINK dresses with feathers, boots, dresses that's cut off in the front lookign like a mini skirt, one word: COLORFUL. lol. and wierd hairstyles too. i think, the only thing that even attract me to that show is ALEC, ALEC alone! gahhh he's so handsome and adorable as the king.

my god.... if i can type this long here, why can't i type a single word for my stupid paper! >_<. *sigh* alright, enuff ranting, got that out of my system. back to hwS.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by Julynne
    yea me 2 i agree with u...i always think kristy was like way older then alec! i always think she was like 34 or 35 or something..just older then alec!..lol...
    so r u like an chae rim fan or something??... sorry but i don't really like chae rim some how!...i'm not sure y..but when i just look a her i just don't like her! again sorry... i also not a fan of alyssa!...so yea... same with her... i'm more vicki zhao fan!... but 4 ruby i always think she was cute!... again sorry chae rim and alyssa fans!!...
    hey you dun have to say sorry for not liking CR or Alyssa...you like Vicki and i don't... thats life! each of us has our own preference...no one is right or wrong on this subject lor...

Hien, this is the clip of Alec singing "Zhen Xi" on a ferry for the Moon Festival. This clip has much better video quality than the one posted earlier...
    http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...N3US3DBS6NDRO8
    Last edited by Tukhi; 09-20-05 at 11:53 PM.

Ruby already finished "sound of colors"

but she will be unlikely to work with Alec in the next few years. Too many times already.

who's kristy yeung?

hey you dun have to say sorry for not liking CR or Alyssa...you like Vicki and i don't... thats life! each of us has our own preference...no one is right or wrong on this subject lor...

Hien, this is the clip of Alec singing "Zhen Xi" on a ferry for the Moon Festival. This clip has much better video quality than the one posted earlier...
    thanx 4 the clip!...i saw alec on tv!!... he was so cute!..i love him!!!...haha..lol.. the moon festival was not really good...i only like alec su..out of all... did u see the show??...

Thank you for the clip.
    Alec Su was the hit even though he was not there (I didn't know that until I found it out from a post here).

I was lucky to catch the Moon Festival in Wuhan on CCTV International (CCTV9).
    The show was awesome. I love it.

I wonder if I can download the whole show somewhere on the Net or the list of the songs/singers/performance in the show.
    Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by powergal888
    Krsty Yeung???
    that will be strange to see them act together!!!

What's the codec required for the clip btw?