Page 11 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Lols. Thanks for the clips. See? they know eachother too well, like siblings, it will be arkward as a couple for them.

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY W. CIV EXAMS!!!!! I CAN GO HOME TODAY!!!! AHAHAH lol (boy that was 2 incredibly long- nerve-wrecking-fingers-hurting-from-writting-too-much-brain-not-functioning-to-remmber-correctly-terribly-in-a-sleepy-spell-mode--- hours of testing!)

In anycase. ehehe I'm so happy to hear AV this and AV that, it is rather amusing to just hear them being mentioned. (EVEN if its old). --------- VERY lovely assupmtions SuWei. Though i still am terribly sad Alec did not take the leading in role in qssymm, it is understandble that HE and VICKI come down to a point that they respect each other enough to give each other space. It wasn't jsut alec that kinda in a way (i don't want to use the word requested not to pair up w/ vicki, or rejected the role) but more like, they both agreed, it's for the "best" to try out new things. (whatever the hell that meant! LOL) -----

I don't really care anymore for qssymm, so i don't even bother to think of what AV's role were in there, to me, such a series only existed with Yi Ping singing incredily enchanting w/ all her songs, and Du Fei hugging Yi Ping and being comical. all the other access stuff, are insignificant and useless to me- infact, harmful to my health! (my heart only has room for AV madness, no room to bother with jealousy/hatred vs Ruby n Leo--- waste of my time). lol...........

eheh anyone care to give us non-chinese people a brief trans of what the heck ruby was yabberin about in the three interviews? (i reckon this event took place before alec had chopped off "some" of his locks right?)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    I'M FINALLY DONE WITH MY W. CIV EXAMS!!!!! I CAN GO HOME TODAY!!!! AHAHAH lol (boy that was 2 incredibly long- nerve-wrecking-fingers-hurting-from-writting-too-much-brain-not-functioning-to-remmber-correctly-terribly-in-a-sleepy-spell-mode--- hours of testing!)

eheh anyone care to give us non-chinese people a brief trans of what the heck ruby was yabberin about in the three interviews? (i reckon this event took place before alec had chopped off "some" of his locks right?)
    congrats! now u can accompany me lolz!!

>> RUBY'S INTERVIEW --- LMFAO this is totally cracking me up.

(words) = Teeko's comments in between

cover1:
    Ruby: Ni gen ta shou le yi hou ta hen bu "geeng" (LOL~!!! She actually said that!!!!!!!! Alec is not "geeng" when you're familiar with him! HAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!)

geeng = manly, cool, etc.

Ruby> He's not as cool when you're familiar with him. Actually he's pretty "nosy" and he likes to dress up to be very cool, very man. (moman lolz) As if those kind of man models and stuff. It's very funny. And he's walking around lookin' pretty weird haha. Ta hen ai piao liang -- He loves to be beautiful (LOL!) When he goes out the door he needs to dress up perfectly. I remember one time when we were filming during Christmas and filmed till late at night and we decided to go dancing. We were getting ready to go like brushing our hairs and cleaning our faces, our "Da Shao Ye" is still in the bathroom making himself pretty. (LMFAO!). And he's still brushing the back of his "watermelon skin" lolz... And when he's finally done the pub is already closed. (ROFLMAO).

Teeko's comments > Alec looked pretty embarrassed when Ruby said this... he was all touching his hair and crap... LOL poor guy..

cover2:
    Ruby> He gives me the feeling that he's the "Shao Ye" whenever he's around. Maybe it's because since he's a singer he's been served around so many times he's used to it. When we first met, we were new to each other while acting and I can still remember the director yelling at me. He kept on nagging me that I couldn't stand it anymore and when he saw me cry he patted my back. (I don't know if the second 'he' was referring to the director or Alec). I remember in HZGGI I had to kiss him one time, kiss several times... hehe it was hard to kiss. (huh? when was that?). *laughs* because whenever I kiss him I want to laugh. He had some shaving cream in his face and when I kissed him it smeared all over mine's.

Teeko's comment > Wtf...

cover3:
    Ruby> .... if he was a little more mature, (blah blah) Yesterday I saw "Aegean Sea" and thought it was pretty black (wtf does that mean?--bad?) and he looked pretty mature... There's a little "big man feel" to it. From his personality to his new look to his acting and singing, there really is a big change. My advice to him is for him not to get so black (oOOOOO black she means TANNED lmfao. -- I agree) It's handsome, but when he's whiter he's cuter. Like with XYZ it was really sweet and adorable. But now it's the deep kind of man feeling, like your eyes can kill people.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok forgive me for saying this, but I am so totally clapping my hands on what Ruby's saying about Alec. ONE> She's totally dissing him more than praising him (which makes them have totally NO love chemistry) SECOND> her comment about his new look and the "more mann" look is totally what I thought!! GO RUBY!! (for now) hahah!!

LOL When the Magician series comes out all these AR fanfics is gonna come multiplying like a virus and I'm gonna start hating her again lmfao..

(EDIT)- I noticed that I'm saying a lot of "totally's" nowadays... sigh.. "totally" turning to be those valley girls lolz -(/EDIT)
    Last edited by teeko; 07-30-04 at 07:02 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

I barely got it when I watched it, consider my mando is very limited. I had to use the words at the bottom, to follow along. I got the "he likes to be pretty part" ... and that's about it.

Lols, don't worry about the fanfics. We'll all help write more and more fanfics. I'll try an AV fanfic, ones all the other things on my to-do list is done. If I can't, then let's get some members here and maybe we all can write one together. I mean it's been all these years, still AV hasn't died out; so no worries your site will still be in business.

Yay, Hien! Glad to hear exams are over for you.

Any news on Alec and The Magician?

As for why he's not going after Vicki...he prefers to leave the past in the past. Besides, you know she's out of his league.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

SuWei, you're welcome Exactly. It would definitely be awkward. (On being awkward, I just watched Episode One of HZGGIII... awkward is the word to describe the new Xiao Yan Zi and the wooden Yong Qi)

Hien, glad to hear that you're done with your CIV (what's that?) exams! Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend then. Haha, tests aren't fun...that's for sure. (Neither are essays and I have one due soon but then again, what else is new?) Wish Qiong Yau would come up with a HZGG III with the old cast but I really don't want our darling Yong Qi to have a second wife (thank goodness it's Leo's that's getting the second wife! LOL) I'm being very contradicting. LOL!

Teeko, on "Cover2"... I'm assuming that she wasn't talking about HZGGI (although it did sound like she did)... because there wasn't a single scene in HZGG that she had to kiss Alec. I guess she made a mistake, was referring to QSSYMM or some other series they starred in together that they had a kissing scene.

On the comforting her part, when filming HZGG, Ruby was always being reprimanded by the director and after that, whenever she sees Alec, she just bursts into tears and he'll comfort her (doesn't that sound like just the thing he'd do? )

More clips... Has an Alec interview!
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover4.wmv
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover5.wmv
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover6.wmv
    *Credits to Tiffa, Hotelier2002.com

Hey! What are you guys up to this weekend? Been quiet in this thread in the last few hours... haha, Teeko, now I know how you felt... *laughs*

Watched an episode of OHHJ yesterday... was hilarious when Alec was injured and in hospital, and Vicki climbed in through the window to see him... and when the nurse came in, she hid in his bed...

Originally posted by d3bbie

Watched an episode of OHHJ yesterday... was hilarious when Alec was injured and in hospital, and Vicki climbed in through the window to see him... and when the nurse came in, she hid in his bed...
    I WANNA SEE!!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I WANNA SEE!!

LOL! *laughs* If I ever learn how to screen capture...

Yeepie!! Thanks debbie! We love you!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *bounces*

<-- is a bit hyper right now....^^;;

Btw, is Carol still on vaca? Haven't seen her around lately.

Originally posted by SuWei
    Yeepie!! Thanks debbie! We love you!
    Good to know that you do :P

Could you tell me how to do it?

Tina, she could be...

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

it's me!!!

lol

hehe isn't it a coincidence? tina mentions me, and boom i'm here!!!

i'm still in china tho..so can't come here often (i'm coming back 9/1)

okay, time to report some things about alec

this tv channel was playing qdaqh, and they had this thing where you can write to them about your thoughts and then they choose the good ones to publish....SOOO....i sent one and they published it!!!! hehehe so everyone can read about how wonderful and perfect alec is on the newspaper yeppie!!!!!!!!! lol

second thing...there are soo many alec things to watch, two channels are playing hsds, one playing ls, three playing qssymm, three for hzgg, 1 for qdaqh!!!!!

and of course, i bought all the magazines i can find....and they all have alec in them!!!!!! i'm soooooo thrilled!!!!!

is everyone else having a good summer?

Heya Carol! Sounds like China is treating you very well... Alec 24/7!

*applauds* Congrats on the publication of your thoughts... do you have a copy or a translated copy if it's in Chinese for us to read? Would love to hear your thoughts on QDAQH even though I haven't watched the whole thing yet.

Magazines sound like heaps of fun!

It's winter here... guess it's called a good winter, if you consider the fact that the work I have is piling up and I'm still slowly ploughing through it... *sigh* And the school year ends in December! I feel like I've been in school forever.

China sounds fun, I'm leaving for China in two weeks. Too bad I don't get to chill like you. Unfortunately I'll be dragged around cities all day. My parents are making me visit all these tour cites in Beijin, then gardens in towns near Shanghai. Finally I get to stay at my hometown Gaungzhou a few days. Maybe I should sneak off during one of the Beijin historical tours and fly to Taiwan to visit my best friend, and also while I'm on it maybe stalk Alec ^_^

Oh as for making screencaptures, it depends on what player you use. Power DVD is good, I use that to make HZGG screencaps. When you open it, find the icon on the control that saids "Capture Frame". Right click and select "Capture to File". When you want to cap, just press "C" on your keyboard. After watching the episode the files should be at "My Documents/My Pictures" if you want to change the destination of the captured files, just adjust the options.

Four pages since I last posted! *faints* Going to skim through...

VANAN!!! Thanks for those MVs! Yay!!! I finally got to see them. Whoo! Nothing too great, but still, it was all worth it! Hehe, thanks!

d3bbie, Thank goodness I'm not alone. Haven't met many Alec fans who doesn't hate Leo. LOL. I don't really like him, but I've heard so much bashing about him I feel sorry for the guy. Keheh. Yup yup, the soundtrack was awesome, and once again, great analysis of qssymm....eh? Leo cried?! LOL. You mean tears crying or voice cracking type of crying? LOL. Frankly, I can envision the latter.

Aww, Kookai. S'ry! But here's a belated birthday wish from me! I hope you had a wonderful time and all your wishes come true!

Oh that ending of qssymm! ARGH!!! I was so friggin' annoyed too! How awkward was that??? "I love you, I love you, I lov..."

Teeko, feel better? I stop working this week, but I'm on dial-up and I think my parents are annoyed with me blocking up the phone line, LOL. Plus I have to fight with my sister. Believe me, they're feisty wars too. LOL.

Vanan, I read that Alec didn't want to pursue Vicki after she broke off with her boyfriend because they're just good friends by then and his feelings have "evaporated." Whatever that means

Hien, congrats! Does that mean you're official on summer vacation now? If it does, wish you have a blast!

Thanks d3bbie for those clips and teeko for the translations. Dunno how I feel about Mr. Su's vanity though. LOL. I'll just focus on his other charms and overlook that

Tina, if you head over to Tkn's website, she posted two clips of that hospital scene. You can still see it. http://av-odyssey.com/ex_ohhj.htm

China sounds like an Alec Haven I hope my luggages holds up! Ahah, who needs clothes anyway right? Lol.

SuWei, hope you have fun on your trip.

Sorry for the LOOONNGG post

Grr Grr been soo bored lately.

Guys heard? Alec step up for Vicki! Weehheee sounds like mah man!! You go there, my hunka hunka burnin' love! Go Vicki! Alec's here to support you! You're lucky to have such a hot shoulder to cry on lolz. And as for that Zou lady:

I got off downloading a lot of Alec's mv and saw how CUTE AND HOT he looked , and realized how much I missed. Now when I wanna go out to look for his CD, tis gone! Wahh...

Phalen, I don't like Leo but I don't hate him, fair? LOL The ending was corny. It would've been way more better if Leo got permanently blown up and Du Fei realized he loved Yi Ping rather than Ru Ping... LOL I'm just makin' up my own story here hahahaha. NICE NEW CHAPTER BTW. Get my message at your comment page? Kekekekekeke.

Hienny, come on AIM more often. I'm lonely
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    Guys heard? Alec step up for Vicki! Weehheee sounds like mah man!! You go there, my hunka hunka burnin' love! Go Vicki! Alec's here to support you! You're lucky to have such a hot shoulder to cry on lolz. And as for that Zou lady:

Teeko dear, mind to post the news about this, please? Alec step up for Vicki? when? where? why?. For whatever that is, yup! he should do that, you go there, Alec!!!!!

Phalen, you're soo welcome! Ah...I'm a lil "afraid" that you miss my post tho...lol(since I posted on page 7, and we now on page 11). Glad that you got them!

Kookai, once again, I uploaded those MVs in Yahoo briefcase, here the ID and p/w
    ID: alec_vicki2000
    p/w: alecvicki
    Enjoy!

Carol, welcome back! We miss you here. Congrat on the publication! Dont forget to scan (and translate it) your thoughts on the newspaper, ok? We're waiting for it

Where's Chrissy???? Are you back right, mei?

Originally posted by vanan
    Teeko dear, mind to post the news about this, please? Alec step up for Vicki? when? where? why?. For whatever that is, yup! he should do that, you go there, Alec!!!!!
    Here's the thread:
    http://forums.cinple.net/vickizhao/index.cgi?read=60609

my translation is at the bottom.

YEAH GO ALEC!
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Heya everyone!

SuWei, lucky you I've never been to China! Never had the inclination to want to go... but now, I think I've changed my mind - would love to visit the sites that were in QSSYMM, etc. Out of curiosity, does anybody know if the HZGG site was real or was it just a set?

Aww... I don't have Power DVD! I'll look it up though. Thanks for that!

Phalen! Thank goodness, indeed! I'm not a huge fan of Leo's, I like the fact that he can sing but let's hope he stays away from acting. He's definitely not the type to act. He reminds me of Zhou Jie with his acting. (Off topic: Why in the world is Zhou Jie/Er Kang SMILING all the time in HZGGIII?!) He was crying to the extent that he was unable to sing...

I guess the ending of QSSYMM never really bothered me... it was awkward but leaving aside who was playing who, it was one of the greatest ways to end love stories, very Mills and Boon! :P

*laughs* Feisty wars. Who's winning, Phalen? (I try NOT to fight with my brother anymore. It's a waste of my time, really)

Alec's stuff, I'm sure, don't take up too much space... then again, you can always buy more luggage!

Hey Teeko, that sure sounds like terrific news! He is awfully sweet and such a gentleman!
    Like you, I've missed heaps and heaps of Alec but it's definitely not too late!