Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky
    Finally this thread is active again!

I wonder where did all the Alec fans go???!!
    Agreed. I've never seen all of them anymore. The one who used to be very active. Those were the days. I miss them ><"

i thinks Alec's fans are always around la, only because he doesn't have much activities rite now othen than the stage play

My sympathy for him has nearly gone lost eversince Spoiled Princess series which was totally miserable.
    Hope he will be doing something good soon... else ...

yeah i thought spoiled princess was so boring that I gave up after 3 episodes. Where is Alec now? He's been awfully quiet lately. Hope he comes up with good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeky
    yeah i thought spoiled princess was so boring that I gave up after 3 episodes. Where is Alec now? He's been awfully quiet lately. Hope he comes up with good stuff.
    the last project for him was musical theatre..

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    the last project for him was musical theatre..

really?! OMG! I want to see him perform. I am a big theatre person!

Hello. Hello. HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LILLA (tanteun) hehe true enough, alec's fans are ALWAYS around. hehe though we might not surface as often anymore (or at all) it does not mean, I've (we've) forgotten dearest Alec. still madly in love w/ him la. God, He's on my cell's wallpaper, so i see him every minute of the day!

How is everyone? haven't been here in a while. (a long while) hehe. techinically, I did try coming once in a while, but every time i tried to get in, spc is down. ah well, glad to see new faces and a few old ones as well!

anything new w/ Alec, please post it! I'm dying for something good. hehe.

I truly wonder when they'll have that drama/theater performance out on dvd or whatnot (for download even better lol). hehe theater's got some good stuff, and now with alec in it, it's and added bonus! hahha what more can a girl ask for?!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Quote Originally Posted by kennyx
    really?! OMG! I want to see him perform. I am a big theatre person!
    He performed in ShangHai.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecnVicky
    Hello. Hello. HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LILLA (tanteun) hehe true enough, alec's fans are ALWAYS around. hehe though we might not surface as often anymore (or at all) it does not mean, I've (we've) forgotten dearest Alec. still madly in love w/ him la. God, He's on my cell's wallpaper, so i see him every minute of the day!

How is everyone? haven't been here in a while. (a long while) hehe. techinically, I did try coming once in a while, but every time i tried to get in, spc is down. ah well, glad to see new faces and a few old ones as well!

anything new w/ Alec, please post it! I'm dying for something good. hehe.

I truly wonder when they'll have that drama/theater performance out on dvd or whatnot (for download even better lol). hehe theater's got some good stuff, and now with alec in it, it's and added bonus! hahha what more can a girl ask for?!
    Heiyaaaaa Hien.. good to see you again! I missed the others; chrissy, debbie, kookai, carol.. and the others

hey everyone. I'm new here... But anyways, yeah I've see some pictures of his musical theatre. Looks interesting...

--I'm still sort of confused/new with everything.. So I'm sorry if I seem a bit...dazed. haha.

hy everyone! All Alec's fan are actually in another forum! Aianfuse...but this forum is actually over! All his fans like, Tracy (tukhi), regina, wennie, cindy...are there now to talk about our dear Su You Peng, Chae Rim..............!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

wat is the full address of the website?

Love Alec very much

What is the website address?

HIEN!!!!!! *hugssssssssss* haha yes yes... we're always around, Alec is someone that can u easily forget, sumhow we're tied to him
    Miss all old n new frenz here n Chrissy, where's that crazy girl haha..

Btw, Alec will be in Singapore this Sunday to perform in the variety shows called Starry Starry Nite and after that there'll be a fans gatherig which i'm plan to join *wish me luck *

I've got less than 2 mins to type this, but HI heartless and Lilla! miss u guys dearly! hehe

LILLA! u MUST attend that event. and let dearest You PEng know, that AHHHH we all love him! hahah pff like that isn't a given already. but yea. hope u can go see him. wanna see pics when u do! aiyo! my time is up. catch u guys later!!! BYE
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Hi everyone! I guess i should b considered as a new member; even though i have known many of you guys from other sites; such as:
    YouTube
    Av-Odyssey
    AND any other site which contains Alec info *he,he*

Quote Originally Posted by magic5192
    http://www.asianfuse.tk
    http://www.af.lovely-designs.com/4rum
    http://asianfuse.5.forumer.com
    if you cant go to asianfuse through those links, go to http://www.xanga.com/magic5192
    the theme songs are in asianfuse
    there is a large alec fan population there so you just have to request for the song
    it should be uploaded within a few hours

we are in the process of moving into a new forum and everything so its a bit messy
    Magic5192 already posted the adress just above...
    the forum is actually down cause there problems with the server...but U can registre there for the moment! the forum will maybe be ok before the end of july! hope to see U there guys...
    don't know what i want to do now...

Hien!!!
    haha.. yess yess definetely won't miss the chance and yeeeeeeeeaaaaa i MET him again!!

Lilla, did i read correctly, you said you MET him (again)??? ALREADY???!!!!

haha well, that's too awsome! and if u get to meet him yet AGAIN, again. then do me a gigan-hu-mongous-big favor and tell him there's a crazed AV fan still awaiting him to do another collab w/ the one and only weiwei!!! hahah (*sigh* such wistful thinking la. hehe but i can't help it)

yup MET him my second time meet him in person in the same event in Singapore.
    haha...aiyoooo i got speechless myself, no words came out only "hi" "hello" haha...

but he noticed us and waving to us (me n my frenz) when the committee announced to him n others members that there's Indonesian fans came

I am so jealous, I want to see him in person also