Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

*falls over laughing* Hehehe...Hien, you amuse me. You all amuse me.

As for Peter Ho, I didn't know he was in CTHD...
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    *falls over laughing* Hehehe...Hien, you amuse me. You all amuse me.

As for Peter Ho, I didn't know he was in CTHD...
    In the tv serial, he played the character, Luo Xiao Hu, who was Zhang Ziyi's love interest in the movie... I prefer him over the guy in the movie any day.
    "[Love] is, and therefore it always will be." ~ Many Waters

Teeko, I was very surprised how filial En Qi was in Aegean Sea! And it was an eye-opener to see how he stood by his Mother, stuck by her... despite her apparent flaws and was willing (at that stage) to give up Xiao Tong for her. Likewise, I was shocked that his Mother never really appreciated how much her son loved her until the end.

Peter Ho himself doesn't appeal to me. Peter Ho's character is a whole different story. I guess he finally chose friendship over telling Xiao Tong how much he actually likes her... he saw En Qi as a wonderful guy and chose to wish them well instead.

En Qi's fiancee, Yi Qian drives me absolutely nuts! She was OK until En Qi decided life was too short for him to give up on love and chose Xiao Tong instead. She's super scary when she goes psycho!

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

HI EVERYBODYYYYY!!!
    Chrissy is still aliveeeee!!! Oh how I missed you alll!! Vanan jie jie!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *MUHAAAAZ* u still remember meeeee ^^;;; Oh i missed sooo much!! how is everyone? Im still on vacation, coming back on the first of september. vacation almost over.. got lots of goodies! ^^;;;;

So hows everyone? did we get any new members? hehehe dont forget chrissy here... me still loveie Alec ^^^^^^^ I just bought a magazine and saw alec, kangta and ruby posing for the magician ^^ man.. Alec is still as handsome as always!!!!!!!

Oh... i dont have time to go thru all the pages.. man u guys are pretty chatty.... i would NEVER beable to catch up ... but i did read the last 2 pages.. talking about Agean Sea now are we? hehehe I agree with all of u.. ALEC IS DAMN HANDSOME IN THEREEEEEEEE!!! ahhhhh... but as much as i wanna chit chat about it.. dont have the time.. hehe just wait till iget back

Okie must go now... hehe baii Vanan Jie jie... Tina, Hien... Debbie, Emily and ....Teeko? oh no.. im forgetting who else comes here... someone update me? hehehe

Oh yea.. i didnt get to go to Beijing to see Alec boooooo o wellz..........
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by hopelessxianzi
    In the tv serial, he played the character, Luo Xiao Hu, who was Zhang Ziyi's love interest in the movie... I prefer him over the guy in the movie any day.
    That explains it. I was thinking the movie.

Lovely to see you again, Chrissy!

^^; where is everyone? why is it so quiet here?..... ppl no like Alec no more?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hmm.... neways, onto another topic.. anyone watched the olympics? hehe great to be in china to see it too bad the chinese gymnastic team performed terriably ><' hope they do better in the future... hehe gooo CHINA!

so hows everyone? saw alec on tv a few more times hehe still as cute as always.. i cant wait to see the magician... but ruby.. eerrr... man im getting worse and worse impression of her now >< *sigh* okie im talking to myslef again lol

Where is everyone?@
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hey Chrissy! Very good to see ya! Alec is as handsome as always ... hehe. Can't wait to have to chit-chatting about Aegean Sea as well. It's going to be awesome!

hehehe.. yup hihi debbie ^^; long time no see.

As for Aegean Sea.. i really enjoyed it aswell... it was better than i thought.... i dun get how ppl would think its not good... i liked the deep plot think, its very emotional how everything that everyone did is all outta love
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hi Chrissy, it's gooooooooood to hear from you!!! thought you're disapeared somewhere . So, are you and Carol in the same city in China? Did you guys see each other over there? doubt it huh ....or you both could bump to each other but just dont know! It must be nice if someday we could get to know to each other!!!!!

Dang, dang, dang it!!!!! My rental store still hasnt had Aegea sea yet . I'm on FIRE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissy! glad to hear from ya! been one hell of a while there buddy. having fun ha? good to hear!

ahah vanan no need to worry, to be hoenst with you though i rented 4 tapes for that serial like 4 days ago (which is call Tinh Dinh Ai Cam Hai) but i STILL haven't finnish watching it. and that is so pathetic of me! LOL usually i would have "nuot" (swallowed/went through) such tapes in one sitting competely already! but somehow, i've managed to just stop by the second tape

u guys who've seen it, eheheh u've got to help me pull through! i'm practically giving up on this serial and it hasn't even gotten anywhere yet! lol.
    i find that "fast-attraction" b/w alec n cai lin toooo rash and ...
    .... how should i say, fake and oh-so-"korean-ish" drama. the part where they were at that one hotel from the boat trip, cai lin in the shower, somehow there was a power outage, the two went outside, "accidently" bumps into each other, FALLS ONTO THE FREAKING grass together WITH cai lin almost (or did she, i can't rmember) "accidently" kissing alec??? and then how they "almost" kissed but the ligths came back on? -- THAT part totally reminds me of the scene in ohhj where AV almost kissed but the lights flashed onto them and so they broke apart.
    AIYAAAAA!!! i'm totally disgusted with all these "fake" mushiness! LOL. it's all happening tooo rapidly that make me find it even more fake! *sigh in exasperation* (i need serious help! ahahah my mom is yelling at me when she sees that i'm literally pickign the serial down pieces by pieces at everything)
    hot damn... i guess I AM very picky when it comes to something that's related to alec BUT not with vicki.

so can u guy reassure that the serial is gonna pick up better later in the story? (or else i might just stop and not waste any more money on it eheh)
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Not that I've seen the series, Hien, but things like this rarely "pick up speed." They like drag.

hi everybody! hehe glad u still remember me

haha hien, ur still the same as always, so critical on things

hmm.. seems like u all dun like Aegean Sea ><' i dun think its that bad.. i mean.. sure its draggy.. but hey, arent all love stories? :P
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hey Hien! First and foremost, I love, love, LOVE (I can't tell ya how much!) your avatar! It's SO cute! I want one too!

I started Aegean Sea myself, and then stopped... left it in one corner until I was in the mood to digest all that drama, sappiness and one heck of a love story. I guess being a person who reads, lives and breathes romance stories/novels/series, Aegean Sea was worth watching, IMO. After all that griping about Peter Ho, about Alec's fiancee in the series, his Mother... I finally stopped all my griping and allowed myself the satisfaction of enjoying the drama (I say drama because it's dramatic and very tragic)

Hien, you have to watch this... if not for the love story but for Alec's acting in here. You simply must watch this, being a huge fan of Alec's. You've got to see him act with his eyes... with his body language... with his tears... it's a totally different sight from Yong Qi worrying about Xiao Yan Zi, or Du Fei running about chasing after Ru Ping...

It does have a K-drama feel to it... but it's definitely faster-paced than that. And En Qi's mother is worse than that mother in Meteor Garden.

I can't guarantee you'll like the series BUT you've got to see Alec in here. He commands a standing ovation!

Hey Chrissy... hehe, you're right. "Aren't all love stories?"

Originally posted by d3bbie
    I can't guarantee you'll like the series BUT you've got to see Alec in here. He commands a standing ovation!

Hey Chrissy... hehe, you're right. "Aren't all love stories?"

that's just EXACTLY wat i needed to hear d3bbie! girl... IF it was not for alec, i would not have even given this serial a first thought! i'm watching it for alec, AND soley alec!
    i know alec's acting skills have improved immensely-- lol we ALL can see that through the diff serials he's taken. yea, and i'd like to see this "drastic-sad-matured" side to alec in this serial. eheheh *sigh*........ okie dokie d3bbie, i'll take ur words for it. i shall continue ehehe. (but i don't think i can be as merciful as you or others and not hate the poor actress that's partnered w/ alec in there *cough* cai lin *cough* ..........ehhe me and my baised feelings, i will never be able to get that aout of my system. ahaha)

and chrissy. ehehe of course i'm cirtical. that's how i am when it comes down to things w/ our dearest alec. (like u don't? eheeh )

"Aren't all love stories?" (dragging)... but of course yes! BUT there are some that actually has an *ummphhh* of juice to it, whereas, i find korean dramas >>>
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    that's just EXACTLY wat i needed to hear d3bbie! girl... IF it was not for alec, i would not have even given this serial a first thought! i'm watching it for alec, AND soley alec!
    i know alec's acting skills have improved immensely-- lol we ALL can see that through the diff serials he's taken. yea, and i'd like to see this "drastic-sad-matured" side to alec in this serial. eheheh *sigh*........ okie dokie d3bbie, i'll take ur words for it. i shall continue ehehe. (but i don't think i can be as merciful as you or others and not hate the poor actress that's partnered w/ alec in there *cough* cai lin *cough* ..........ehhe me and my baised feelings, i will never be able to get that aout of my system. ahaha)
    YAY!!! Finally!!! Then go on watching! You'll see a totally different side of Alec... one who doesn't get all jealous (but he's so adorable when he does that!) but one who loves so deeply... so passionately... one who rarely smiles and rarely talks unless he's with Xiao Tong (Chae Rim)...

Haha, I wasn't "merciful"... I guess it was more the character than the actress, really because once you get caught up with the drama, you see them as.... their characters, not as each individual anymore. Alec doesn't exist anymore but En Qi does...

*laughs* I guess I'm not a devoted Alec fan then...

Welcome back, Chrissy!

TIna.. how could you say such thing lol
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    *laughs* I guess I'm not a devoted Alec fan then...
    Awww....no

*squeals*

GUESS WHAT?!

OK, I come out of the shower today, and mom has tv on. The Chinese show Tian Ya Gong Ci Shi was playing, and they were interviewing Rebecca Wang, the girl who played Qing Er in all three HZGGs.

So, they're interviewing her, and they have scenes from HZGG II and III. Then, they went to the Taiwan side...

AND IT WAS ALEC! Wooooooooooooot.

Haha, they showed so many pictures from his album. They kept fading in and out, but the pictures of him topless lasted longer. And they played some of this MVs too, although they weren't the good ones (in my opinion). They played Kuai Le Zhu Yi and Ni Kuai Bu Kuai Le, and there might have been some more.

And then they played AV scenes from HZGG I and II. *dies happy*