Page 18 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Thanks guys for the welcoming.

Those are very pretty pics, I remember seeing the second one on a poster somewhere, without the Oil pastel effect.

Once I get my computer dvd player to work, I'll see if I could cap some pics from OHHJ. But since Teeko is already doing so, I'll most likely do HZGG caps instead.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Hehe! looking forward to ur caps everyone

Im returning from china in 2 days... *sigh* I'll miss you china lol

Hien, i cant see ur piccies for some reason booo... o wellz...
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Came across this: Tempory Actor MV

Not sure if u've all got it already when i was internetless, but its the first time i seen it hehe and GAAAH! Alec.... *swoons* nothings more gorgeous than that!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

hehe.. i dunno when this piece of news is from.. but i sure like it so here it is hehehe

Dont you love it too? isnt it too true?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Thanks for the MV, I already have it on my Before and After cd. But saying thanks for those who don't.

Could anyone translate the artical? My Chinese is a bit sketchy.

I'm starting a yahoo group, so I can load Alec pictures on. Does anyone know what's their space limit?

Oh.. its on the CD...? really? haha i never paid attention... haha shall go check when i get back lol

no time to translate, but its basically about: In shanghai, guys love Shu Qi most and girls loveSu You Peng. Lots of youth girls picked Nic Tse, Lu Yi etc, but they out win Guai Guai Hu Su You Peng! (a conducted vote) hehehehe makes me smile

Oh? yes! start a group! hehehe MSN group isnt bad either, do tell me when u do! hehe me will join for sureeee
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

ahah d3bbie.. it will be quite hard to "imagine" cai lin (Xiao Tong) as vicki .......................i'm biased remember! i can't see vicki through someone w/o those big adorable eyes, her tendency to twitch her lips just like alec, or just about everything that makes vicki unique as a friend, co-star-on-screen couple w/ alec that just distinguishes her from every other female. ehehe it's just not the same.
    but hell i'm loving EVERY BIT of alec in AS (aegean sea) good god he's soooo handsome!

Chrissy, i can see the images jsut fine, eheh i'll bet it's the stupid sever, it goes on n off from being aviable oen minute then not then next. so, yea, u'll see it eventually. nothing much actually, one was just the cover of alec's pic album and the other is him gettign out of a car, but ohhhhhhhhh i love that sight of him

OMG!!!! *hugs emily*!!!!!!!! WOW!!! i sooooooo want to see Yang Warriors! *MAJOR DROOLS*!!!!!!! ehehe i've always been more keen w/ ancient serials than modern dramas! ahhh and the sight of alec fighting (in the air, on horses, on foot) with all his dashing costumes- that one white outfit! HOLY CRAP!!!!! it's awsome! ehehe and there were lots of actors i've recognized in there as well. i realllllly want to see this!

BUT then again, the one MAJOR drawback of this serial (for me) is Cai Lin. SHE DOES NOT HAVE THAT "fling" to carry out an "ancient" like role, and her face just doesn't go well w/ being ancient, her costumes........i can hardly say it looks anywhere near fairy-tale-kung-fu-ancient type. eheh she's just out of place imo.

u know wat??? dont' go callin me nuts or anything (though i'm not far from it ahah lol) but man! alec touched me soooo much when he shed tears. there was that one scene of alec w/ his father or mother i can't rmember, but god! stream of crystal-like tears were just oozing out from his eyes....it's sooo touching (though i have no idea wat the hell was going on) but just watching alec, GOD! i was speechless. and hell..............it was soo weird, but hot damn, after that scene i found my eyes getting blurred w/ threatening tears as well. (which is one hell of a shocker for ME--- eheh i don't cry in movies! *sigh* goodness gracious ALEC has gotten into me ... tooooooo deep!) LOL
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Hahaha Hien, wow are you trying to write a book here? hehe but wow, u said everything that i wanted to but was too lazy to type out after watching that lil clip.. damn I WANNA SEE IT SOO BAD!! and im sure i'll shead tears when he dies.. or even cries.. wow hes so... into it... my dear alec
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

huh.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Teeko, you seem to be lost here dear . Chrissy and Hien and us are talking about the Yang Brothers clip here (the link was provided by Emily on the previous page), that's Alec's coming up ancient series.

Yup, I love that clip too. It's looooooooong enough for us to drool tho...lolz. Well, dont you guys notice that Alec has the majority scene time on that clip. Man, that's good!!!! . He's special huh?

*laughs* So I'm guessing I should get off my lazy bum and dl this clip?

Is it just me, or does it feel like he just started Yang Warriors yesterday?

And Chrissy, are you home? *laughs* Maybe you're the girl Su Wei met!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

WAS i writing a book chrissy? ahahahhaha i have realized i tend to type way too much (about in every freaking post). LOL and i bet u this one i'm typing right now will probably be long too! i can't help it! this is about the only thread i visit "ritually" and i never seem to run out of things to talk about. ... eheh wat can i say, i love everything that has to do w/ alec.

eheh tina, no, yang warriors didn't seem like it just started yesterday... it was ACKNOWLEDGE as something we are wanting and considering to watch now .. becuase back then... i could careless for this serial, it didnt look all that great (since i was comparign it w/ hsds at the time).. and most deff, again cai lin collab w/ alec again, just totally erases the serial off my mind. that is, until i saw the pro-mo clip! geeeezzzzzz the sight of alec is memerizing. kakaka
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

um ok.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

wow! don't want to miss all these discussions!
    lucky for some of you that school starts in a few days! mine started two weeks ago! (lost two weeks of vacation there)!!!

I can't really come up too often now! i have 5 AP courses to take, so got to study...

as for yang's warriors, i though alec did a terrific job on it! He was full of emotions and diverse expressions! Better acting than hdjs!!! Chaerim and alec also had better chemistry than aegean sea! NMG is improving its qualities in productions in recent years. The promtion clip actually was better than i expected!!!
    Can't wait to see it!

Suwei, welcome back! When I was back in China two years ago, I met an alec fan at camp! It was like how you felt!!!

Chrissy, happy to see you again!

Tina is coming back in two days? Can't wait to hear from you!

Summer is gone, our family is back!!!

PS. when i was on my way to australian, i actually heard alec news on the radio! I was like Astounded and happy! Alec is so well known... btw, i saw alec's cd and photo album in australia, it cost 40 dollars! (what a ripoff)

Originally posted by powergal888
    I can't really come up too often now! i have 5 AP courses to take, so got to study...

*dies* I'll preay for you.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Hahaha Hien, wow are you trying to write a book here? hehe but wow, u said everything that i wanted to but was too lazy to type out after watching that lil clip.. damn I WANNA SEE IT SOO BAD!! and im sure i'll shead tears when he dies.. or even cries.. wow hes so... into it... my dear alec
    is that you in your avatar? ur so cute!
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Hey everyone! *waves wildly*

Su Wei, can't wait to see your caps! And Teeko's as well. Bound to bring back wonderful memories You've got MVs on your Before and After CD?! (Because I don't... maybe it's because you got it in China?)

Chrissy, in Singapore... they was some popularity vote and Alec came second! (To Bae Yong Joon, who else? )

Hien, *laughs* I give up on trying to convince you that Chae Rim is watchable (a lot more so than watching Ruby with Alec - the sparks don't fly! Hang on, it's not that I've got anything against her... I don't, in fact, I enjoy her series. I just don't see chemistry between her and Alec) I guess we all got used to seeing Alec with Vicki when he first started out (don't you just adore HZGG?)

He is gorgeous in Aegean Sea... and the suits! Major drool fest. I am definitely applauding Alec for his tearing up and crying in Love of the Aegean Sea! It was wonderful. (Possibility is that Chae Rim taught him the art of crying one usually picks up from K-dramas *laughs*) Where are you up to, Hien?

Ancient series... other than HZGG or something set in the 1930s Shanghai, I usually don't go further than that. I have never been able to appreciate series in that genre but who knows, I might just give this one a chance but it's not a huge possibility. Then again, I tend to be reserved about some series (like AS) and end up applauding it and praising it no end.

Hiya Emily, Yang Warriors sounds like a huge production. Well, I suppose it is. We're awaiting Spring, daffodils are springing up... we're getting the sun, slight drawback. The temperature was supposed to reach 12 degrees, which is real warm in comparison to what we've been having lately... but no, it was freezing! Oh, well. Haha, CDs can get quite expensive in Aussie, I guess. Don't even get Alec CDs on my end!

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Hey everyone! *waves wildly*

Su Wei, can't wait to see your caps! And Teeko's as well.
    what's a caps?
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    what's a caps?
    Screen captures

Hello everybody..

Continuing on the discussion about En Qi...
    Yes, maybe his 'weaknesses' are his strong points, i understand his character and can only say that he is foolish, yet full of love. Alec had explained in detail about the character of En Qi....i find that very helping when watching the series so i don't get mad at him (En QI) for being so stupid as to bare all the burdens on his own shoulders.

In the end he unfortunately had to leave everything behind and actually plead that he had too much to live for - to live for xiao tong and his mum - but fait did not permit. oh gosh!! that part was sooo sad