Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Originally posted by teeko
    what's a caps?
    Aren't you working on screencaptures of OHHJ?
    I'm working on HZGG I&II.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Wow, everyone writting a book here? lol makes me seem so.. lazy these days

Tina, lol nope im not back yet, im heading to the airport tomorrow, hehe so almost home! and i WISH i met SuWei on the airplane! haha that would be so awesome! :P

AHhhh I wanna see Yang Warriors sooo bad! hehe n alec had the most screen time... maybe coz hes the main lead? :P hehe cant waiiiit!!

Teeko.. hehe u seem very lost ur so adroable ^+^''.. and yes.. its me in my new avatar

Logic.. hehe everyones talking bout Yang Warriors, and then POOF u appear and the topic got changed rite back to Aegean Sea hehehe wow we're bouncing around here ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

*laughs* Emily, I never left, so I can't come back. That's Chrissy. And good luck with school! I have 5 APs too. *headdesk*

Welcome to everyone new and returning members from their lovely vacations! Share the spoils, ladies!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

caps?

what does headdesk mean?
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Hiya Logic! IMO, at that point... there were only two choices for En Qi. He loved his mother, he loved Xiao Tong and because his mother threatened her own life, it became a matter of life and death and it was the only decision he could make at that point. Sacrifice himself for his mother... or Xiao Tong to be with her. (His mother is bound to torture her to death!)

Hello Chrissy! By the time you read this you're probably at home already, huh? So, how was your flight? Bet it was super long, knowing how long it takes to fly sometimes... (I hate that!) I saw the Yang Warriors clip! It looks fascinating, and it's not only the fighting stuff but romance seems to play a major part in Alec's character, Si Lang. Hien's not going to like Chae Rim being in here again though... haha.

Tina/Emily, out of curiosity, what are APs?

debbie, AP = advanced placement, college courses that you take in highschool, but you have to pass the exam to earn the credit!

tina, sorry, i was having the "headdesk" !!!

We are having a hurricane coming in the next couple days, no school! 4 day labor day long weekend... Nervous, it's projected to be a 5-category hurricane! wiping through FLorida...

hope Hurricane Francis changes his course...

Alec was number 2 in the singapore awards after Bae Yun Jun! Congratulations... Also heard that alec would participate in the Sept.4 Olympic Concert in Beijing airing on CCTV 1! might watch it online live....

Emily, WHERE are you going to watch that concert online-live??? care to share with us please? eheheh i would like to see alec "in-action" again. (if not live, by any chance if such evetn takes place, i'm looking forward to you to help us and have some kind of link to download the clip like you always do w/ everything!) -- and take care. hopefully that hurricane DO change its course.

good god, you two gots ur hands full there tina and emily.. goodluck! (i hated those courses ehehe... i'm such a alazy bum )

d3bbie in answering your previous question of how far i'm at w/ AS. eheheh LOL. i havent even finnished the four tapes that i first rented yet. i'm on tape 3 (i think). it's getting along pretty good. i just hate the story b/w alec's dad and that one secretary. (the FF button comes in handy. eheh i hate watching draggy scenes w/ alec as it is, but i still bare w/ it, BUT w/ others? ahah forget it!)
    besides, my video rental store don't have the next few tapes release yet... aiyoooooo.. the pain of waiting!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

one more thing, does any of you know what happened to AV Odyssey? it kept on saying something like it's bandwit or soemthing is full-exceeded so i can't get into the site. but that's been like that for over a week already.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

I'm not sure, give it some time. It happens once in awhile, I myself am currently having a semi-downtime.

guys i'm backkkkk

soooo dead tired

guess what, when i was in beijing, i got into a taxi and heard alec on the radio, lol and oh yeha, they changed the name order in qdaqh

Welcome back! I was in Beijing for a few days too, I don't remember hearing Alec on the radio. But I do remember meeting an Alec fan on the plane, as previously mentioned.

This is off topic, isn't Beijing's traffic scary. Traffic lights serve no purpose there, people and cars go as they wish whenever they want.

SuWei, if you think Beijing's traffic is scary, you should see Shanghai's. They'll have three lanes and about five columns of cars trying to squish through. Freaks me out all the time.

AP stands for Advanced Placement, like Debbie said, and it's just college level courses taken in high school. Some schools, like mine, weigh the GPA for those classes higher, and you have to take a College Board exam at the end of the year to determine whether or not you'll be given credit by colleges.

*headdesk* is kind of like when you hit your head on the table out of exasperation. Sort of.

AV Odyssey...who's site is that, again?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Lols, I went to Shanghai. I thought it was less scary, cause there were traffic police standing in the middle directing. Not to mention there were else bikes in Shanghai.

Oh that' reminds me OHHJ takes place in Shanghai right? Or is it a town near Shanghai?

Anyway back on topic, AV Odyssey is a site with loads of content and pictures. I'm not sure who owns it though.

i think beijing has worse traffic than shanghai! They need to improve that and pollution for the olympics! I'll be there in 2008!

alec is attending the cctv concert on wednesday and it will be on show on friday...

yeah, 5 APs are a hassle! imagine i'll be taking 7 next year...
    so headdesk...

AV odyssey is created by TKN... loads of downloads and pics... A while ago, the bandwidth exceeded, but today it worked fine!!!

I'll be enjoying a five day vacation during the next few stormy days...(no school thurs or friday)

Emily, do be careful and take care, yes? Hope the hurricane changes its course for your sake! Wow, a concert... where are you going to watch it online? Be sure to let us know if you've got a link for downloading that, kays?

Tina and Emily, thanks for that explaination on APs. Guess things work different here! Still plouging through my last few weeks of high school and then final exams before heading off to University next year and I still do not know what to do!

Hallo Hien Despite loving Aegean Sea, I must confess that I did fast-forward too. Haha, not with the Dad part though, I didn't find their story that annoying! Instead if FF-ed through those earlier-mid scenes with Peter Ho, his friend and his father. They really got on my nerves!

Welcome back, Carol! Have you gotten over the flight and jet-lag, etc. yet? What d'ya mean by "they changed the name order in QDAQH"?

Su Wei, OHHJ does take place in Shanghai, I think. Likewise with QSSYMM. Isn't Aegean Sea set in Shanghai too? Other than the Greece scenes though.

Aiyaa Hien, at least you have 4 tapes of Aegean sea in your hand. About me, I'm still waiting......

Hey guys, I just read from another forum, they said that Aegean sea had filmed w/ 3 different endings??? This is what they said: "that Alec is going to die in the china version...and so the taiwanese viewers were very upset with the ending that they demand theirs to have a happy one. Aparently they filmed 3 different endings, so tw ppl might get to see a happier one to china ppl.".... So, anyone know the Taiwan version of Aegean sea had happy ending???????? Geezzz, if they DO have it, I prefer watching the "happy ending" version, for sure

Carol and Chrissy, welcome back!

Vanan: From reading the CTS forum...there is only ONE ending out on the market and that is the one where En Qi (Alec) dies.

I think they should just stick to one script and not confuse people. Also it's quite annoying when there are parts being cut out and that's like the most exciting parts!! If u look at the ending with the song, there's a scene where En Qi kissed xiao tong next to the piano at the club. They chopped that out in the vcd/dvds grrrr !!!

Originally posted by vanan
    Geezzz, if they DO have it, I prefer watching the "happy ending" version, for sure

*laughs* I'm with you on that end, Vanan! Dying to see a happy En Qi, for once. I need to see him smile... with his Mother's blessings, with his ex-fiancee's approval, without all the burdens of the world on his shoulders!

Perhaps it is true, there is only one ending out in the market. Very Americanised way of doing things... like how they filmed a couple of endings for Sex and the City just so the ending wouldn't be known to the audience 'till the very end. Who knows?

Why bring our hopes up in the first place?

Alec's birthday is coming up...yay!!
    I bet all the fans are gonna have a time of their life at his birthday party in Beijing!! They will get to play games with him and also each fan can take pics with him..wahh~~ just looking at the dinner timetable on his official site, i feel envious to those 200 fans already!

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

HIIIII! Im back ALSO!! hehehe having jet lag so cant sleep

Ohh, I wanna see alec "moving" again toooo!!! i hope theres a downloadable clip of it.. coz me internet slow.. no able to see online

and yes... hehe thx for reminding me Logic.. ALEC'S B DAY! omg.. hes turning 31 ><' I wanna go to his b day party... now why did i have to come back so early? (oh yea skool.. -_-;; hehehe the fans would have so much fun! Lucky! all i can say
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]