Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I see you guys have been having fun! *grins*

And welcome to Teeko. At first, I was going to ask, quite excitedly, if you were the same Teeko who wrote at Winglin. Then, reading some replied, I figured you were.

*squeals* OOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! I love your stories! I haven't read some in a while, since I've been too lazy to check Winglin, but the ones I did read...I LOVE THEM! *bounces*

You are one of the few writers that make Winglin worth visiting. The rest write worse than third graders.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

WOW guys!!!!!!!!!! fast at it again huh!

LOVE those pics! *drools* (hot damn! when will i ever NOT drool?! ) lolz

good god. must they be promoting the magician through such measures-- of having ruby AND alec in the smae magazine? ... i like to have the magazine solely on alec thank very much.

Emily, u have ohhj? for dl? ehhehe i would like to see it! (please). i have it on tape- in viet. but ehehhe would like to see in in chinese as well lol.

eheh and vanan, TEEKO is no where near being finnish w/ RtE's sequel! lolz. and *cough* she's been lazy n caught up working on her other new found hobbies, so kinda neglecting updates kekekke... right teeko? *sigh* i'll TRY to be patient. ehehe

and oh PHALEN! lol. get those fingers working again soon too.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Wow.. thanks for your compliments ^_^

LOL those are PROBABLY third graders... lols but at least they're trying... anyways thanks for reading ^^

Well I barely discovered about this forum since AlecnVicky (Hien) introduced me here. WAHH!! I've been missing out on a lot of stuff! Especially some more new AV obsessed!! hehe!

LOL right Hien... but tomorrow, as I said, I'll be watching "The Notebook" and hopefully, some inspirations will be boiling up?? Teehehehe
    Last edited by teeko; 07-10-04 at 02:15 AM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    LOL right Hien... but tomorrow, as I said, I'll be watching "The Notebook" and hopefully, some inspirations will be boiling up?? Teehehehe

ehehe boiling inspirations in one thing, but actually sitting down to write AND update it, is another whole story. no?
    LOL.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Oh pish posh... I said I'll get it up soon -___- boy I never should've updated like... EVERYDAY last time... now pplz been bugging me about my updates... LOL

To CrazyLilAngel: Are you Tenshi who commented on my stories?? If you are: HEY!!!!!!! I haven't seen you for soo longg!! I thought you disappeared!!
    Last edited by teeko; 07-10-04 at 02:55 AM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

emily, the title of the thread is great. and thanks for posting his pics

vicki has got a boyfriend already??? how long have they been dating??? just curious.... got any pics of them???

hmmm.... i got the feeling youpeng still like vicki.
    hope he finds his true love
    一切的一切

Hey, you guys!

Emily, awesome title! Definitely meant to be loved

Currently scanning thru bits and pieces of Aegean Sea... he looks terrific in there!

Just watched an interview of Alec's... commenting on himself looking like a Taiwanese Bae Yong Joon on the Best Love album cover... haha...

Teeko, the Notebook is a wonderful book... haven't seen the film so really wouldn't know. Nicholas Sparks writes good books! Love your fanfics by the way.

Oh pish posh... I said I'll get it up soon -___- boy I never should've updated like... EVERYDAY last time... now pplz been bugging me about my updates... LOL

Ok, ok....we give you a break!...loz...but, still remember that we all here deathly waiting for your update!

Hey, how come I havent heard any about Alec's love life before? Did he has any girlfriend at all? Hee..hee...just dont know why this "subject" appears to me. Maybe to me, I belive Vicki is the one who he likes and that's all, no one else . And like moonlady, I got the same feeling too that he still likes Vicki tho. Who was his ex, anyone?

Alec's ex?

Actually, that's a good question.

I don't think, at least since HZGG, he's ever dated anyone. There's always rumors with Vicki and Ruby, but actual dating, I don't think there was.

I'm hazy on his XHD years, but even then, I don't remember reading any big news about dating.

Interesting...

when alec was a student a girl from ruby's school liked alec. he first love was age of 18. in that time alec was so busy with Xiao Hu DUi didn't around with her, so she gave up alec and chosen his best classmate over him. alec has said his ex is very pretty and she married his classmate.

alec is looking so seriously about love life, he has experienced!!! i think he won't fall in love so easily. he has to make sure if the one who matches for him, for enternal life and the most important thing is the love stable or not. he will follow his heart and whatever his heart tells him. maybe he has someone at the moment
    Last edited by moonlady; 07-11-04 at 07:09 AM.
    一切的一切

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Alec's ex?

Actually, that's a good question.

I don't think, at least since HZGG, he's ever dated anyone. There's always rumors with Vicki and Ruby, but actual dating, I don't think there was.

I'm hazy on his XHD years, but even then, I don't remember reading any big news about dating.

Interesting...
    Indeed... Then again, that's his personal life and he has a right to his own "personal space"...

But... on the other hand, it would be interesting to know... to fulfil the curious side of me!

He probably has a love affair with his career at the moment... too much on his hands!

Hi:

I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the love of Aegean Sea poster.... I live in southern california. If anyone knows of any website that sells tv series poster or better yet Alec Su's poster. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

well my fellow friends and readers... i have updated as promised?

anyways never heard of Alec having exes... DID HE EVER HAVE GIRLFRIEND? i think i read in one of those small YES! Books of his past, where he sent roses to a girl before? Iono..
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

hello, jonand

welcome to this thread

can you try to purchase Love of Agean in yesasian.com or you can try to order in you home town.

teeko, he has a girlfriend before during Xiao Hu Dui. his girlfriend is very pretty

about sending flowers to a girlfriend??? don't know about that!!!
    一切的一切

anyways never heard of Alec having exes... DID HE EVER HAVE GIRLFRIEND? i think i read in one of those small YES! Books of his past, where he sent roses to a girl before? Iono..
    That's so sweet!
    Sounds just like the kind of thing Alec would do

New thread!!! I love the pics. And as for his GF, you guys are right I've only heard two things as well:

1. He liked a girl, that he met at the library
    2. He liked Vicki during the filming of HZGG

If you have any news, please share with us.
    Last edited by SuWei; 07-11-04 at 11:18 PM.

Moonlady, interesting news. I never heard that before. Thanks.

Welcome, jonand. ^_^ As for poster, if you live in Southern Cali, shouldn't it be easier? But as for websites, maybe yesasia.com? Other than that, I'm not sure.

wow, kewl, another alec fan joining us! welcome!!!
    teeko, u finally updated!!! thanks!

as for alec's gf, i think he had two real girlfriends besides vicki because of his interview in xiao yan you yue in 2000.
    as for the first love, it happened at 18. the girl came from the same high school as ruby lin, but older. She was pretty but very traditional. Alec got "dumped" because he always had to promote and work, and alec's college friend stole her away. the friend and ms. zhou are already married. a couple yrs ago, tv stations want to interview them, but they declined.

as for the other gf, it was before hzgg when he was in the "dark hours" of his career. it was after his return from england, alec got into car accidents, no job, on the rim of bankruptcy, and a broken heart from love...

Originally posted by powergal888
    wow, kewl, another alec fan joining us! welcome!!!
    teeko, u finally updated!!! thanks!

as for alec's gf, i think he had two real girlfriends besides vicki because of his interview in xiao yan you yue in 2000.
    as for the first love, it happened at 18. the girl came from the same high school as ruby lin, but older. She was pretty but very traditional. Alec got "dumped" because he always had to promote and work, and alec's college friend stole her away. the friend and ms. zhou are already married. a couple yrs ago, tv stations want to interview them, but they declined.

as for the other gf, it was before hzgg when he was in the "dark hours" of his career. it was after his return from england, alec got into car accidents, no job, on the rim of bankruptcy, and a broken heart from love...
    Hey Emily, do you have that interview available for download?

alec has dated two girls??!!

if alec won't be an artist, i think he probably got married with his high school girlfriend, being daddy and have a happy family by now.

emily, please reply my pm........
    Last edited by moonlady; 07-12-04 at 07:59 AM.
    一切的一切