Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

i don't have the interview, but the transcript of the interview! Also, for the second part, i learned it from a couple of interviews. And from the live reports of a show by someone in china...

Hey everybody!

Does anybody here have the latest Alec MVs? Starting from his Best Love album? (Available on Alecfanclub.net but I want it on my computer... hehe )

Alec in Aegean Sea... is gorgeous... hehe. It's his En Qi character that's really standing out for me despite the fact that I haven't really sat down to watch this series yet as I'm recording it. He's going to pull this character off tremendously by the looks of it!

As I've said before, Alec in OHHJ on the other hand is SO young! And he looks like he needs a whole lot more nutrition on his diet... and a lot more sleep than he ever had in HZGG. The poor dear! I am, however, looking forward to see the chemistry between Alec and Vicki when I start. (How bad is the plot?)

Emily, that's OK then Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Does anybody here have the latest Alec MVs? Starting from his Best Love album? (Available on Alecfanclub.net but I want it on my computer... hehe )

Alec in Aegean Sea... is gorgeous... hehe. It's his En Qi character that's really standing out for me despite the fact that I haven't really sat down to watch this series yet as I'm recording it. He's going to pull this character off tremendously by the looks of it!

As I've said before, Alec in OHHJ on the other hand is SO young! And he looks like he needs a whole lot more nutrition on his diet... and a lot more sleep than he ever had in HZGG. The poor dear! I am, however, looking forward to see the chemistry between Alec and Vicki when I start. (How bad is the plot?)
    Hmm... i don't think i've got those mvs. the only latest ones i've got are from his earnest mvs. (i loved his "ton zhu de ni???" or something like that. kekek the one song that he went 'lalalalalalalalalala' in the end ) speaking of mvs, DOES ANYONE have any idea if alec's gonna come out with mvs for his latest album--- Past n Future??? ahhhhhh i reallllly want him to make some.

aiyo! vanan (and any other that are viets) they say Aegean Sea is comming out soon. -- i don't know why i bother, but hell, i miss alec in "action" soo much! i don't care if he's paired w/ cai lin anymore . i'll just go n watch it for HIM. ---i'm just wishing that the viet guy that's gonna dubb alec's voice would be the same one who had dubbed his voice back in hzgg1, ohhj, and qssymm. GOD that man can dubb! he makes alec's character comes to life and soooo massculine, special, elegant, and sophistcated, not to mention also funny too! ^_^

*laughs* d3bbie, alec WAS extremly skinny back in ohhj. too skinny infact. but hell, he's to drool for when u see him in those dress-shirts and black slacks pants. sooo handsome n charming! (did i mention SPIKES? ) i divided the plot into two seperate catagories:
    -ONE: AV story (which is the sole reason i've bothered to watch this serial). the sweetest story u'll see of them.
    -TWO: The "boring" side stories/events of other unfamiliar-unfamous casts-- this is where the remote/vcr controller comes in handy.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

LOL his spikes are to drool for, but I much more prefer his look in Youthful Date, dude he is ONE HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN' LUUUVVV!! HOT DAMN was that guy sexy! Turtlenecks, a suit jacket... polo shirts, suave yet slightly spiked up hair. *floats* Now THAT'S what i call a perfect look for him. it's mature, hot, AND chic, exactly like how he wanted. iono how he got his gay long hair (his own mom from Aegean Sea has the same hair has him pfft).

LOL yeah he was skinny in ohhj, i heard it was cause he got MAJOR diarrhea and pooped all the food he ate? thus make him DAMN skinny? hahaha poor honey...
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by AlecnVicky

aiyo! vanan (and any other that are viets) they say Aegean Sea is comming out soon. -- i don't know why i bother, but hell, i miss alec in "action" soo much! i don't care if he's paired w/ cai lin anymore . i'll just go n watch it for HIM. ---i'm just wishing that the viet guy that's gonna dubb alec's voice would be the same one who had dubbed his voice back in hzgg1, ohhj, and qssymm. GOD that man can dubb! he makes alec's character comes to life and soooo massculine, special, elegant, and sophistcated, not to mention also funny too! ^_^

SAY WHAT!!!!!!! Hien! Is this a reliable news???? Oh please, dont let me stop my exciting tooo soon!!!!! Yes, yes, yes....I'll watch Aegean Sea, no matter what! dont care who he paired w/, dont care if it'll be the same dubbed voice ( I absolutely love that voice and always prefer it to be dubbed for Alec in all series). I want wanna watch it bad!!!!!!!! Miss Alec soooo much . Laaa..laa....CAANNNNNNNNNTTTTT WAAAAAAIIIITTTT!!!!!!

Debbie, what MVs do you actually wanna have it? As far as I know, XLDSH, TZDN and AQZZXDFL are the lastest MVs from Best Love album

Originally posted by teeko
    LOL his spikes are to drool for, but I much more prefer his look in Youthful Date, dude he is ONE HUNKA HUNKA BURNIN' LUUUVVV!! HOT DAMN was that guy sexy! Turtlenecks, a suit jacket... polo shirts, suave yet slightly spiked up hair. *floats* Now THAT'S what i call a perfect look for him. it's mature, hot, AND chic, exactly like how he wanted. iono how he got his gay long hair (his own mom from Aegean Sea has the same hair has him pfft).

Yup yup, I LOOOOOOOVE him in Youthful Promise. Alec was sooooo handsome and "to die for" in there. In fact, I'm re-watching this right now. Man, the more I watch, the more I want that lead girl could be Vicki. Alec and her had toooo many kisses there. Haa..haa...I prefer to watch Alec kiss Vicki than someone else, ever!!!! . Remember that "under-the-rain-kiss" in OHHJ, I rewinded to watch it like 100 times and still never got enough!!!

IMO, you guys, Alec actually HAS chemistry with Chae Rim! It's not at all a torture to watch. I think the storyline WILL get excruciating at times, frustrating to an extent (beacuse of En Qi's mother, etc.) but it's definitely worth watching because this is yet another chance to see our Prince Charming being the modern romantic, all-loving, protective guy

AND who would want to miss out on seeing dear Alec in suits?! It's positively to drool for! Those suits and ties... *drools* And Alec in a tux!? OMG! Haha

Hien, haven't got a clue if he's going to come out with his MVs anytime soon! You should make him some

I wonder why they dubbed Aegean Sea too... it's not like Alec doesn't speak Mandarin. Chae Rim, understandable...but Alec?! It annoys me no end! (Or did I get this wrong?)

Hien, haven't really seen OHHJ... but I will once I get back to NZ and have time to I can't wait! Yes, by the looks of it... I can see where the fast forward button's going to come in.

Teeko, haven't seen Youthful Date. What's it about? Saw pictures of him from Pan Ai Jing Qi and it looks so cute! His long hair in Aegean Sea isn't half as bad as those ponytails... the gelled up look doesn't appeal to me but when it's "free-er"...it looks better. I'm much more used to it now! His pictorial album is to die for!

Yes, heard that he got major diarrhea in OHHJ... the poor, poor darling.

Vanan, those MVs that you mentioned... have you got them?

His picture in Amazing Cases where he is with Rebecca Wong? No offense, but he looks pretty funny with that kind of hair. Honestly, if he wants to look hot and irresistible, he can't be anymore irresistible then being half bald in HZGG. In Handsome Twins, he also looked funny, but his dark and steely interior made it all up, if only that girl was Vicki instead of Vivian Chen (bleh). Anyways back to Amazing Cases, truthfully, when I saw him kiss Rebecca, I wanna barf... I mean, she fits more with Zhou Jie than Alec. EEK! What is wrong with directors with chosing couples? First whacky Qiong Yao's gotten Alec with Ruby, which started a god forsaken terrible beginning with them as a couple, THEN QING ER! Another actress from HZGG who doesn't belong to him!! GRR.. I was so glad that FAN BING BING wasn't with him in "Friendship" though I didn't want that "fiancee" of his to be with him either!! LOL I'm just AV crazed haha.

Sigh.. Aegean Sea will be OKAY if VICKI was IN IT and ALEC cut his hair!! Hahahah

So much mention of AV is making me wanna watch HZGG and OHHJ again... if only my mom didn't tape it over!! Hmm... I'm gonna bug her to have her friends lend me the tapes, and I'll RETAPE IT! Goes to show how obsessed I am =P
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by vanan
    SAY WHAT!!!!!!! Hien! Is this a reliable news???? Oh please, dont let me stop my exciting tooo soon!!!!! Yes, yes, yes....I'll watch Aegean Sea, no matter what! dont care who he paired w/, dont care if it'll be the same dubbed voice ( I absolutely love that voice and always prefer it to be dubbed for Alec in all series). I want wanna watch it bad!!!!!!!! Miss Alec soooo muchLaaa..laa....CAANNNNNNNNNTTTTT WAAAAAAIIIITTTT!!!!!!

eheh i was only jokign with u vanan!

................. LOL eheh did i give u a heart attack? (again?) eheheh ok enough joking, but YES. i'm not speaking jiberish. they've posted the serial title under "Upcoming releases" over at tvseriesfans.com --- u know, they often post up new releases for serials/movies and even "upcoming" ones. so let's HOPE aegean sea would be arriving soon. (then again, don't put toooo much hope on that becuse they posted taiji prodigy back then as "up-coming releases" also, but i waited like half a year before the darn thing even got releases. lol

haha d3bbie! no matter how u put it, NO-ONE and i mean, NO-ONE will ever have that PURE, INNONCENT, NATURAL, SIMPLISTIC, yet so OBVIOUSLY adorable chemistry like AV. -- hell, i wouldn't call cai lin and alec having "good" chemistry, i just say Alec has gone a long way and had improved greatly in his acting capabilities! remember he once stated he now only attaches himself to the role while acting, but atferwards detaches right away-- two different person.. BUT, back then, his chemistry and actions were pure (in other words, it had himself in it). ehehhe u can't beat such bonds/chemistry now can u?

LOL. oh how i also wish that goofy girl in Youthful Promises could've been vicki! i mean, look at her-- it totally screams VICKI! (hair, playfuness, ditziness, clumsiness, flakiness, etc). it all points to a mirror image of "vicki".
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Emily, thanks for the info.

Debbie, are you asking for the 'Xue Lai De Shi Hou' MV? I know I have that for sure, and I think I might have 'Ai Qing Zhan Zheng Xia De Fu Lu' from Vanan's cd. Those are the ones you're asking about, right?

As far as I know, he has yet to release MVs for his newest cd...but then again, I haven't been paying attention.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

haha d3bbie! no matter how u put it, NO-ONE and i mean, NO-ONE will ever have that PURE, INNONCENT, NATURAL, SIMPLISTIC, yet so OBVIOUSLY adorable chemistry like AV. -- hell, i wouldn't call cai lin and alec having "good" chemistry, i just say Alec has gone a long way and had improved greatly in his acting capabilities! remember he once stated he now only attaches himself to the role while acting, but atferwards detaches right away-- two different person.. BUT, back then, his chemistry and actions were pure (in other words, it had himself in it). ehehhe u can't beat such bonds/chemistry now can u?

LOL. oh how i also wish that goofy girl in Youthful Promises could've been vicki! i mean, look at her-- it totally screams VICKI! (hair, playfuness, ditziness, clumsiness, flakiness, etc). it all points to a mirror image of "vicki".
    Hi Hien, haha... well, there IS chemistry, just not to the extent of an AV chemistry which causes sparks to fly.. fireworks, etc. On the other hand, Alec and Ruby (don't get me wrong! I don't dislike Ruby) doesn't have the chemistry to pull it off. At least Chae Rim and Alec has the chemistry needed to pull it off... it is believable to an extent.

Yes, it is apparent that Alec puts himself into the shoes of Lu En Qi... and that he pours his heart and soul into the character, making us laugh with him...feel for him, tear up for him, making us feel his love for Xiao Tong... it's amazing.

And no, you can't beat such bonds, Hien Hehe, I agree.

I haven't seen Youthful Promises, like I've said. What's it about?

HSDS is showing right now... Alec always plays such charismatic characters!

Teeko, I would love to see Alec and Vicki together onscreen myself... too bad it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon. But I love Alec in his various series, despite who he's acting with... enjoy his versatility as an actor.... his constant improvements as a singer...

Tina, yes, I am asking for the Xue Lai De Shi Hou MV ... and Ai Qing Zhan Zheng Xia De Fu Lu if you have that!

I have the link of d/l his new mv "pain in the heart"

just pm me for the link! i don wanna share it in the public...

kangta fans got in trouble today! that's what they get for being so disrespectful and baseless!

here is the translation of the report made by kangta fans when they visited the magician shooting crew on 7-13-04:

"we were discriminated today by the crew. The crew members are just so low-leveled. For some reason, one fan started to cuss at Mr.Su, mr. su heard it. Kangta's manager came out and reprimanded us. We feel so disappointed. But kangta came out and smiled at us."

they cussed at alec!!!

also, someone replied accusing that alec is stingy and parochial because he was cussed! what kind of logic do the fans have? they start saying *shit* about another star, and they accuse that alec is ungenerous? They are so irresponsible!

i think alec and ruby fans should unite to crush those kangta rascals...
    too mad today...

Originally posted by powergal888
    kangta fans got in trouble today! that's what they get for being so disrespectful and baseless!

here is the translation of the report made by kangta fans when they visited the magician shooting crew on 7-13-04:

"we were discriminated today by the crew. The crew members are just so low-leveled. For some reason, one fan started to cuss at Mr.Su, mr. su heard it. Kangta's manager came out and reprimanded us. We feel so disappointed. But kangta came out and smiled at us."

they cussed at alec!!!

also, someone replied accusing that alec is stingy and parochial because he was cussed! what kind of logic do the fans have? they start saying *shit* about another star, and they accuse that alec is ungenerous? They are so irresponsible!

i think alec and ruby fans should unite to crush those kangta rascals...
    too mad today...
    WTF, wudda buncha bullflop. Who the phuck do they think they are cussing at Alec like that? Well I say they should shove a cork up their holes. I donno who Kangta is but I'm already fuggin hatin' his damn fans.

Why were they cussing at Alec? I wish I was there to give those mofos a piece of my mind! Ack, bring my butterfly knife too lolz.

d3bbie, I donno about you, despite me having this infatuation for Alec, I, however, do not like to see him paired with anyone but Vicki. I just can't feel the chemistry. I guess Vicki's got this major impact and blow when it comes to a couple's performance. I totally agree with Hien on Youthful Promises of that crazy girl being replaced by Vicki. That girl totally tries, but she gets on my nerves, her vitality is a bit unnatural, unlike Vicki. Pweee
    Last edited by teeko; 07-13-04 at 05:01 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

eheh i was only jokign with u vanan!

*pinch Hien*...you're "evil" girl! Ya, you got me there! I was like....what the heck??? when I read it at first. Then, felt so relieve later...lolz. I do hope that info about Aegean sea is correct! please.....

I didnt know anything about Kangta either. But his cruel fans did make me hate him already! Even worse, I happen dislike Korean actors! Gezz, I just wish the director of Magican would disqualify Kangta for the series! Man, that would bring me or any of Alec's fans happy than ever!

Originally posted by teeko
    despite me having this infatuation for Alec, I, however, do not like to see him paired with anyone but Vicki. I just can't feel the chemistry. I guess Vicki's got this major impact and blow when it comes to a couple's performance. I totally agree with Hien on Youthful Promises of that crazy girl being replaced by Vicki. That girl totally tries, but she gets on my nerves, her vitality is a bit unnatural, unlike Vicki. Pweee
    right on sista. god, teeko we're getting to the point of thinking so much alike lately that it's becoming scary! LOL maybe becuz of that, i never liked any other actresses w/ alec.

d3bbie. Youthful Promises (YP) is basically about alec being a young spontaneous business man/associate. He's got a g/f working with him there. but things b/w them doesn't go so well when she took up a "higher" more successful job w/ modeling-- thereofre she kinda looked down upon him; they seperate. during those times, that goofy girl that me n teeko are talking about that we wished would be played by vicki, she chats online w/ an annonymous "internet friend" about her probs, and that person vice versa--- LOL gee i wonder who that guy is? ehehe so yea, along the way she works in the same company as alec n he notices her "unique" and funny/clumsy ways, well i guess eventually emotions develops. etc. etc. it's like a love triagnle kinda thing. just predicatable. nothing specail. -- the only thing i loved of this serial was ALEC he was soooo handsome in those suits/dress-outfits/lol even just regular T's.

GODDAMN those intolerable-ignorant-impunpetant bastards!!! yes teeko, i will take my knives n pitchforks to accompany u! They are so disrespectful! My mom would literally slap me silly if she knew (despite my distaste for that certain person) that i would be so publicly rude to them. Hell, even I MYSELF knows better than to be so disresepctful infront of people, even if i don't like them. that's just goes to show how small minded they are, if they can't even control their own behavior in the presence of others. It's uncalled for.
    AND what kinda of freaking example is Kangta setting for his fans when he saw that they did that? "He later came out and smiled at them?" BULLCRAP! if u can't even keep ur own fans undercontrol, or better yet, show them what is appropraite n what is wrong, then u are no better than them urself!

One thing i admire about alec is that, he actually "lectures" us on what he would like to expect from his fans: respect, tolerance, and appreciation--- not only towards him but toward one another. haaa it's funny to see that under this at times funny and wonderful-charismatic person, lies one wise and respectful man.

right on sista. god, teeko we're getting to the point of thinking so much alike lately that it's becoming scary! LOL maybe becuz of that, i never liked any other actresses w/ alec.

d3bbie. Youthful Promises (YP) is basically about alec being a young spontaneous business man/associate. He's got a g/f working with him there. but things b/w them doesn't go so well when she took up a "higher" more successful job w/ modeling-- thereofre she kinda looked down upon him; they seperate. during those times, that goofy girl that me n teeko are talking about that we wished would be played by vicki, she chats online w/ an annonymous "internet friend" about her probs, and that person vice versa--- LOL gee i wonder who that guy is? ehehe so yea, along the way she works in the same company as alec n he notices her "unique" and funny/clumsy ways, well i guess eventually emotions develops. etc. etc. it's like a love triagnle kinda thing. just predicatable. nothing specail. -- the only thing i loved of this serial was ALEC he was soooo handsome in those suits/dress-outfits/lol even just regular T's.

GODDAMN those intolerable-ignorant-impunpetant bastards!!! yes teeko, i will take my knives n pitchforks to accompany u! They are so disrespectful! My mom would literally slap me silly if she knew (despite my distaste for that certain person) that i would be so publicly rude to them. Hell, even I MYSELF knows better than to be so disresepctful infront of people, even if i don't like them. that's just goes to show how small minded they are, if they can't even control their own behavior in the presence of others. It's uncalled for.
    AND what kinda of freaking example is Kangta setting for his fans when he saw that they did that? "He later came out and smiled at them?" BULLCRAP! if u can't even keep ur own fans undercontrol, or better yet, show them what is appropraite n what is wrong, then u are no better than them urself!

One thing i admire about alec is that, he actually "lectures" us on what he would like to expect from his fans: respect, tolerance, and appreciation--- not only towards him but toward one another. haaa it's funny to see that under this at times funny and wonderful-charismatic person, lies one wise and respectful man.
    Hahaha like I said, "Great minds think alike".

Yes d3bbie, Youthful Promises is such a predictable series that it gets quite tasteless. When I first caught picture of Alec looking so damn hot, I disregarded HOW boring it was going to be and WHO he was with. I think Youthful Promises is the ONLY series that I finished with Alec with another actress for a lover because he drove me wild with desire looking like a sex god lol. LMAO. The rest, I watched the first few episodes and already repelled with disgust. When I don't feel anything for the movies/series, it gets ho-hum and dry and doesn't seem to be any value.

Kangta's fans are ignorant teenyboppers, if they really know how to act and look good to the publics, get a probation officer and maybe some etiquette lessons. Gosh they think with their *ARSES*
    Last edited by teeko; 07-13-04 at 11:04 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Debbie, I have the MVs, but I have no idea how to get them to you. Are you sure you can't dl from fanclub?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

i already sent the pms for the mvs. If you didn't receive them, just reply...

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Debbie, I have the MVs, but I have no idea how to get them to you. Are you sure you can't dl from fanclub?
    Dear Tina, don't worry about it then Thanks anyways