Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

i just put up the new links for the mvs. whoever didn't receive them, just pm me. Also, if any problems come up, pm me.

Default MV

I am sorry but where is the link you are referring to?

The links she sent via PM. If you didn't send her a private message, then she probably didn't send you one.

Debbie, sorry about that!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Ahhhhh....I got Alec's lastest MVs! Thank you sooo much, Emily!

However, I dont know, but these MVs seemed to make in a hurry when he was in Greece to film Aegean Sea. Maybe he didnt have much time to prepared for them? Anyway, I still love them...lolz. Oi, the girl in "Pain of the heart" MV just look like Vicki so much. When she first showed up in the MV, I thought she was Vicki....

Debbie, check your PM!

Vanan, that was exactly what I thought when i first saw the girl...wow...someone that looks alot like Vicki...wonder if she was picked for that reason...hihi..just a thought...

The MVs were really good...I love "pain of the left side" more...
    Thanks Emily for the MVs...

love ya emily! thank-you!!!! LOVE the mvs yo!

kakakkkaka *drools* anything can me make happy at this point! just seeing alec on screen is more than enough.

funny thing, maybe i was tooooo busy gawking at alec that i didn't even bother to acknowledge the poor girl in the mv w/ him, that is, until my friend sitting beside me pointed it out to me "hey, is that vicki?"
    ---immediately i snapped out from my lil *lalala spree* and concentrated hard on the scences, and was like "what vicki?? i see no vicki?!" n then it dawn on me, that girl has that hair style vicki once had in her earlier mvs. and then the slight angle of her face-jaw line also looked like vicki's. geezes. and to think vicki went to greece too. *sigh* ....it COULD'VE been her, if he'd asked. afterall, she'd agree to accopany Ah-Do in his mv didn't she? and alec, ehehe i'm sure he's gone wayyyy back w/ her b4 ah-do ever existed.

maybe just for the sake of my crazy AV heart, i'll just imagine that she IS vicki. ^_~
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Still waitin' for that MV, in the meantime, I wanna share what I did in my time moping around about me having no life... lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v286/teeko1/vectors/alec_vector.jpg')
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by vanan
    Ahhhhh....I got Alec's lastest MVs! Thank you sooo much, Emily!

However, I dont know, but these MVs seemed to make in a hurry when he was in Greece to film Aegean Sea. Maybe he didnt have much time to prepared for them? Anyway, I still love them...lolz. Oi, the girl in "Pain of the heart" MV just look like Vicki so much. When she first showed up in the MV, I thought she was Vicki....

Debbie, check your PM!
    Thanks for the PM, Vanan! Thanks SO much for those links, Emily I love them!

I love the song "Pain of the heart"... it's such a beautiful song And Alec REALLY emotes this song! And like y'all said, the girl in there DOES look like Vicki! And like Hien, I'll just imagine it is her!

Great graphic, Teeko

Tina, don't worry 'bout it!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Wow Nice name for the title. Thanks Emily.
    THis thread is moving so fast!!! Already at page 4!

Some pics i want to contribute to the thread, i think he is so adorable.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/suyoupeng/x/94.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/suyoupeng/x/98.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/suyoupeng/x/93.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/suyoupeng/x/95.jpg')
    credits to yeuamnhac.+spcnet.tv

*stares at pictures* Meh...I still like him better when he was in HZGG. But thankies for posting pictures!

Teeko, awesome graphic! ^_^

First of all, EMILY, fabulous title! Thanks for all those great eye-candy pictures.

Hien and d3bbie, I updated

Thanks Hien. I added your screen name, but you’re never online! Keheh…or just not when I go on I guess. I think I have most of the fan-made clips you’re talking about if you got them from av album of memories. Also, I've got that QSSYMM promotion clips too. But I would love some pictures or video clips from HZGG filming day if you have them. Will try to go online more often. Maybe I’ll catch you. My screen name is P8ige. Simple ha?

D3bbie, I hope you’re having a great time in Sydney. Lucky you! So many great stuff to enjoy. Have fun!

Vanan, Yup yup! I got the Best Love CD+VCD. Too bad, I’ve already seen all the MVs. It’s ok though, hehe, doesn’t hurt to watch it again, and again…and again ….Iono, my favorite is the wdhxq one, but the xldsh…eh, I don’t like his hair in there. Although he acted so sweet. He’s such a sugarcane.

TEEKO!!!! Great to see you in here! Getting sick of hearing this I bet. But I’ll say it again anyway Your website is fantastic! I love your narrations. Lol. So funny! Keep it up.

(ignoring all the Magician “promotion” and focusing on staring at Alec)

I think Alec would be a very, very sweet boyfriend. I’ve read somewhere that his manager caught him on the phone once or twice smiling and calling someone “sweetheart” and then walks secretly away to talk to that person. He even sent her roses. Don’t know who, don’t remember where I read it, and don’t know if it’s reliable. But I think it’s cute

Tina, hehe, don’t give up on Winglin. Maybe it’s because I’m new, but I’ve read loads of great stories, and there are many great authors there. Maybe more people are writing and improving? BTW, I found your story “Everlasting Love.” I’m guessing you’re Tenshi. You should really update! But don’t worry, I won’t bug ya about it

I wish all the rude Kangta fans to Hades. Enuff said.

Teeko, great poster! I love that picture of him yoOOW-ZA!

LMAO I have just witnessed possibly the gayest scene I have ever seen soap opera-wise. It's about Alec's "Love in Aegean Sea"---they are airing it on TV in LA and I am at the part where Alec tells his "father-in-law-to-be" that he didn't want to marry his daughter. The wannabe fiancee got hurt and blah blah ran off crying and what happens?

*SPOILERS TO PEOPLE WHO DIDNT WATCH IT*

BAM! She gets into a car crashed. Urf, urf--OVERUSED already. I am totally rolling my eyes over this drama. Your typical car crash scene, Alec goes to pity and blah blah decides to marry her after all? And that conniving scheming mother of his---she's so vindictive that it's almost unnatural. No offense to Aegean Sea lovers, but this series is really making me gag from its absurdness.

Guess you can tell I'm picky with my choice of entertainment haha. I love Alec and all, but his series I've seen him in so far are... CORNY. Same goes for Vicki, I mean, that "My Dream Girl" and "Shaolin Soccer"? Man was she funny-looking.

Sigh... my two best stars going down the drain... when will they come back?????? BEST >> COLLABORATE!!

LOL Phalen, hi! Like my narrations? LOL Thanks, I LOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE YOUR STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN SAVED IT ON MY FILE JUST IN CASE YOU DELETE IT ONE DAY OUT OF NOWHERE HAHA. AND WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED, I'M GONNA PRINT IT OUT. AND I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO GET IT PUBLISHED, GIRL YOU GOT EXTREME TALENTS WITH WRITING. MIND IF I ASK HOW OLD YOU ARE? SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I'M JUST HYPER LOLZ.

Aww that really does sound like Alec, but who is this "mystery lover"? Hope its Hickery Vickery Dock, the clock turns to .... loll..

Alec's new pictures: Martha Stewart called, she wants her hair back.
    Last edited by teeko; 07-16-04 at 04:02 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Teeko, I decided from the start I would never see this series. You have just affirmed my opinions. It sounds horrible.

*blushes* Phalen, you found it?!?!??! HOW?!?! It's supposed to be on the very very bottom where no one could ever find it! Hell, how did you even know it was me? *blushes* It's so horrible...*dies of shame*

It's like a typical soap opera with all the sap, drama, pointlessness, and none of the plot. It won't let me update. My fingers refuse to write anymore. Believe me, I've tried, because Shiro jie threatens me for not having updated in a year. But how'd you recognize it was me?

Listening to Alec's latest album as I type this... just touched down from Sydney... finally have some quiet time to listen to Alec croon! (On the darker note, school starts Monday for me!)

On a lighter note on the other hand, I've got Aegean Sea AND OHHJ to watch! YAY! I'll get to it one of these days. And I'll definitely let y'all know what I think, especially about OHHJ. I do miss darling Yong Qi though.

Went to somebody's karaoke place in Sydney... the songs collection... found Su You Peng! Amazing, huh? I didn't have a lot of time left before I got to the airport and I was the only Alec fan there (surprisingly enough... my cousin likes Leo) but I managed to catch Alec singing Wo Zhe Yao Ni Ai Wo, Wo De Hao Xin Ching, Zhou... some of them are from the days he just came out after Little Tigers! He looked VERY, VERY young... adorable (and a wee bit nerdy!.. it must be the hair)

Thanks for the pics, lilazinprincess... the sunglasses halfway down, his eyes showing...that's so cute! What's he doing with Nemo? :P

Tina, I must agree... I love him in HZGG! It's the bald, round head...I tell ya! LOL!

Phalen, will read your fanfic in a bit! (Unless I'm much too sleepy!) I'm back from Sydney (as I've said earlier on) and I did have heaps of fun! Fun that included some of Alec here and there... hehe. *laughs* Alec = Sugarcane... wonderful He WOULD be a very, very sweet boyfriend... (I wish, how I wish... haha)

Teeko, the "supposed-to-be-fiancee" in Aegean Sea annoys me no end... and I've only watched bits and pieces of it. But I'm giving this a go... love Alec... enjoyed Chae Rim in All About Eve... and it's entertainment + eye-candy + Alec... what's there to lose?

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

HI EVERYONE!!! hehehe wow... so far on the new thread already!! wow.. i cant catch up on the posts.. ><' ne new news? hehehe wow so glad to see so many posts and so long replys.. and teeko.. WOW HOT graphic! loving it! hehehe I MISS YOU ALLLL!L!!! hows everyong? :grouphug

OKie, i cant comment on what ur talking about.. sorry for interrupting... but me gonna talk now *jumps and waves*

So.. is the new MV's out yet? I saw on TV the MV for Left Heart's Pain... pretty plain MV nothing exciting.. but o wellz, hehe still SOO hot!! Hahaha its funny coz my cozing was like why dont we change the channel, theres nothing good on.. and I was liek YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL RITE NOW.. YOU DIE hehehe vicious me! ALso saw him doing some "zhuan fang" in a zoo.. weird haha but cute la!

Me got lots of alec posters already! hehe yay!!! my goodies! okiez must go now.. will check back on the old old posts when i get back .. take care everyone!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    HI EVERYONE!!! hehehe wow... so far on the new thread already!! wow.. i cant catch up on the posts.. ><' ne new news? hehehe wow so glad to see so many posts and so long replys.. and teeko.. WOW HOT graphic! loving it! hehehe I MISS YOU ALLLL!L!!! hows everyong? :grouphug

Me got lots of alec posters already! hehe yay!!! my goodies! okiez must go now.. will check back on the old old posts when i get back .. take care everyone!
    Chrissy! We miss you too

OMG!! Where did you get Alec's posters? In China? I saw NONE in Sydney! Lucky you!

(d3bbie comforts herself with her pictorial album)

credits: to alecfanclub / precious /Alec forum

LIAN HE BAO – 17 JULY 2004

SU YOUPENG IS A POOR AND EXTREMELY COUNTRIFIED MAGICIAN

Su Youpeng’s character profile in the China production of “Magician” is a total country bumpkin.
    (hahaha…no wonder they gave him a “aunty-bob” style lu!!!....)

Xiao Sheng Su Youpeng, be in the acting, releasing a new CD album, clothes and hairstyles, is always in vogue and trendy. On this round filming in the China-Korea production entitled, “Magician”, afraid his character profile would be a great shock his fans!

The “Magician” is presently shooting in Beijing. When Su Youpeng’s premeditated character profile was revealed, his manager, Song Wen Shan was stunned and dumbfounded. Su Youpeng changed from a wealthy young man in the recent TV serial “Qing Ding Ai Qin Hai” to a poor and distressed youth – came out simplistically wearing a peaked cap, tight shirt and pants.

Song Wen Shan shook his head, said, “In this show, he would only be wearing this “look” when he had earned some money from the magic he had mastered. Ordinarily, he would only be wearing tattered jeans with T-shirt and sports shoes.”
    [HA..HA..he must be joyous…since he loves his tattered jeans so much….hee….believe by the end of the show, he can send it to the museum for keeps-sake le!!!...
    so dressing shabbily would therefore give him the excuse to slouch in his gait or when sitting or standing le…hahahaha….]

Song Wen Shan divulged that in the past years, Su Youpeng would spend about RMB3,000,000 to RMB4,000,000 on new clothes for every show that he participates in. Like in “Qing Ding Ai Qin Hai”, he bought at one go 20 branded suits, each at about RMB100,000 above, coupled with branded ties, belts, leather shoes and dress accessories, dressing himself up to the nines to look handsome and cool.

Funnily, although “guai guai hu” is simplistically dressed but he is in extremely high spirits cos his retired Mummy Su is with him taking care of him. She has moved to the Mainland to accompany his son whilst he is filming. Everyday, Mummy Su would boil green bean soup; chrysanthemum tea; honeyed peach, pear, water-melon cubes, salted drink and placed them neatly in plastic bags in the fridge. Make a guess who is the first one getting a taste of the fruits? Song Wen Shan said laughingly, “It is none other than Mummy Su’s “most ideal daughther-in-law”, Lin Xin Ru!”

credits to alecfansclub

precious..
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

alec's mom likes her, wants ruby be her daughter-in-law!!!
    jimmy lin dad also say that before....
    wow, ruby, you are so lucky.....
    一切的一切

*laughs* Is it just me, or does Alec have a tendency to play naive characters? Country bumpkin indeed!

Thanks Jade for the new!

ive always seen long threads on Alec, just wondering...whats so good about him that makes you ppl all crazy for him? Im just asking here and not trying to casue a argument...as i do think he is a good actor
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.